No announcement yet.

Spying's Life Now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Careful Of The Manner Of Your Criticism!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

It is time that I make several matters rather clear to you. This forum is not owned by you, and this forum was not established by you. Your membership on this forum allows you to make threads and compose posts on this forum. The threads and posts that you make are not owned by you, and you have no authority over them. Is that clear to you?

The owners of this forum have the authority to do or perform many options to threads and posts. As a member, you have certain options, but the owners can override whatever you do. Is that clear to you?

The owners of this forum are thankful for all who come to Lo Ammi and post in what they consider to be in their sincerity and truth. We reserve the right to question your sincerity and what you consider to be your truth, and to some extent, we grant you the same right concerning us, but there is a limit to the exercise of these rights. Is that clear to you?

The owners of this forum do not depend upon any member of this forum to make the forum viable. The forum will survive whether you should decide to leave or remain. Should you leave, you will be missed. Should you stay, then we would caution you to be more respectful to the owners and to other members of this forum.

Hoping that I have made these things clear to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• What Criticism? And does the forum members have any rights at all?

Spying, see inside your post for my answers in red.
      Originally posted by Spying View Post
      Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!Your satyrday is another one of your mirages that ye see in the scriptures, and cannot be proved in the scriptures, I know, I tried to do it over 40 years ago, and could not do it.

It is time that I make several matters rather clear to you. This forum is not owned by you, and this forum was not established by you. And I NEVER wrote nor said anywhere that it was either, and no matter what someone else may tell ye.

Your membership on this forum allows you to make threads and compose posts on this forum. The threads and posts that you make are not owned by you, and you have no authority over them. Is that clear to you?I NEVER said that they were OWNED by me, but the threads and posts with my name were created by me, and as I have said, that I appreciate that.

The owners of this forum have the authority to do or perform many options to threads and posts. As a member, you have certain options, but the owners can override whatever you do. Is that clear to you?Yea, ye can override whatever I do, and overriding a thread LOCKING IT UP BY FORCE that I created in the midst of a discussion out of anger or fear because ye cannot prove ye point or disprove the scriptures is a bad example.

The owners of this forum are thankful for all who come to Lo Ammi and post in what they consider to be in their sincerity and truth.And the scriptures that I have re-quoted are out of sincerity and truth.

We reserve the right to question your sincerity and what you consider to be your truth, and to some extent, we grant you the same right concerning us, but there is a limit to the exercise of these rights. Is that clear to you?Yea, The scriptures that I re-quote is my truth, and it was YE that did not want to make an agreement with me to be honest and believe and accept the scriptures as they are written.

The owners of this forum do not depend upon any member of this forum to make the forum viable. The forum will survive whether you should decide to leave or remain. Should you leave, you will be missed. Should you stay, then we would caution you to be more respectful to the owners and to other members of this forum.And me NOT agreeing with your own ideas ABOUT the scriptures does NOT mean that I'm being disrespectful either.

Hoping that I have made these things clear to you, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• And Spying, ye don't really own this forum either, all you have is a renters space agreement from VBulletin.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 5.5.6
        Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved.

All times are GMT-8. This page was generated at 08:02 AM
        And someday ye are going to realize that we own nothing in this world, only on paper, and IF the Commander in Chief of this military government of the United States really wants your so called paper property he will take it by force, because it's already been done many times in US history.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Topic: Ownership! 👍

Hi EliYah,

Hyssop informed me yesterday that Tzaddikim Forum will soon be opened in the latest version of vBulletin. He told me that the upgrade problem was basically solved by a technician of vBulletin. Have you noticed that Lo Ammi is now version 5.5.6. Lo Ammi reopened recently in version 5.5.5.

Over the years both Lo Ammi and Tzaddikim have had a number of different hosts where you pay a host according to the amount of data space used by the forums. The creation of the Cloud allowed us to directly deal with vBulletin as our host in order to put a stop to data space issues and upgrade costs.

Recently, Hyssop and I did discuss the issue of data ownership should we decide a number of years down the road to again change our host. Would the then current copy of the forums be turned over to us without any hesitation?

We fully realize that the internet itself is not guaranteed to us and that we in a physical sense own nothing in this life. We do however recognize that in a spiritual sense we do own or have title to through Messiah Yahushua the Land of our Sojournings which presently is our physical bodies. Unfortunately, this is not your present circumstance because you do not believe that your sinful self did die with Messiah Yahushua, was also buried with him, and that you have now arisen to the newness of HIS LIFE NOW as a distinct 2nd witness to HIS true Gospel.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
            Topic: Ownership! 👍

Hi EliYah,

Hyssop informed me yesterday that Tzaddikim Forum will soon be opened in the latest version of vBulletin. He told me that the upgrade problem was basically solved by a technician of vBulletin. Have you noticed that Lo Ammi is now version 5.5.6. Lo Ammi reopened recently in version 5.5.5.

Over the years both Lo Ammi and Tzaddikim have had a number of different hosts where you pay a host according to the amount of data space used by the forums. The creation of the Cloud allowed us to directly deal with vBulletin as our host in order to put a stop to data space issues and upgrade costs.

Recently, Hyssop and I did discuss the issue of data ownership should we decide a number of years down the road to again change our host. Would the then current copy of the forums be turned over to us without any hesitation?

We fully realize that the internet itself is not guaranteed to us and that we in a physical sense own nothing in this life. We do however recognize that in a spiritual sense we do own or have title to through Messiah Yahushua the Land of our Sojournings which presently is our physical bodies. Unfortunately, this is not your present circumstance because you do not believe that your sinful self did die with Messiah Yahushua, was also buried with him, and that you have now arisen to the newness of HIS LIFE NOW as a distinct 2nd witness to HIS true Gospel.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            Spying,

As your "mentor" Herbert Armstrong coined the phrase, your satyrday Sabbath is a misnomer as has been proven from the scriptures in Yah's Calendar In the Heavens Gen.1:14 that Ken locked up by force because I was beginning to prove from the scriptures that ALL OF THE DAYS, including the Sabbaths written and mentioned are and were determined from the New Moon day =1st day of the lunar month .

Unfortunately, this is not your present circumstance because you do not believe that your sinful self did die with Messiah Yahushua, was also buried with him, and that you have now arisen to the newness of HIS LIFE NOW as a distinct 2nd witness to HIS true Gospel
            I'm fully aware of Paul's written words in Romans 6:4, and do believe him, but I don't see your added word of "NOW" in Paul's writings in this verse do ye?

Even unsaved people have your life now, but they don't have Eternal Life or Everlasting Life

And Yah Messiah and His word is my judge, and not you.

Comment

Working...
            X