No announcement yet.

Spying's Life Now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Careful Of The Manner Of Your Criticism!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

It is time that I make several matters rather clear to you. This forum is not owned by you, and this forum was not established by you. Your membership on this forum allows you to make threads and compose posts on this forum. The threads and posts that you make are not owned by you, and you have no authority over them. Is that clear to you?

The owners of this forum have the authority to do or perform many options to threads and posts. As a member, you have certain options, but the owners can override whatever you do. Is that clear to you?

The owners of this forum are thankful for all who come to Lo Ammi and post in what they consider to be in their sincerity and truth. We reserve the right to question your sincerity and what you consider to be your truth, and to some extent, we grant you the same right concerning us, but there is a limit to the exercise of these rights. Is that clear to you?

The owners of this forum do not depend upon any member of this forum to make the forum viable. The forum will survive whether you should decide to leave or remain. Should you leave, you will be missed. Should you stay, then we would caution you to be more respectful to the owners and to other members of this forum.

Hoping that I have made these things clear to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• What Criticism? And does the forum members have any rights at all?

Spying, see inside your post for my answers in red.
      Originally posted by Spying View Post
      Hi EliYah,
      Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!Your satyrday is another one of your mirages that ye see in the scriptures, and cannot be proved in the scriptures, I know, I tried to do it over 40 years ago, and could not do it.

It is time that I make several matters rather clear to you. This forum is not owned by you, and this forum was not established by you. And I NEVER wrote nor said anywhere that it was either, and no matter what someone else may tell ye.

Your membership on this forum allows you to make threads and compose posts on this forum. The threads and posts that you make are not owned by you, and you have no authority over them. Is that clear to you?I NEVER said that they were OWNED by me, but the threads and posts with my name were created by me, and as I have said, that I appreciate that.

The owners of this forum have the authority to do or perform many options to threads and posts. As a member, you have certain options, but the owners can override whatever you do. Is that clear to you?Yea, ye can override whatever I do, and overriding a thread LOCKING IT UP BY FORCE that I created in the midst of a discussion out of anger or fear because ye cannot prove ye point or disprove the scriptures is a bad example.

The owners of this forum are thankful for all who come to Lo Ammi and post in what they consider to be in their sincerity and truth.And the scriptures that I have re-quoted are out of sincerity and truth.

We reserve the right to question your sincerity and what you consider to be your truth, and to some extent, we grant you the same right concerning us, but there is a limit to the exercise of these rights. Is that clear to you?Yea, The scriptures that I re-quote is my truth, and it was YE that did not want to make an agreement with me to be honest and believe and accept the scriptures as they are written.

The owners of this forum do not depend upon any member of this forum to make the forum viable. The forum will survive whether you should decide to leave or remain. Should you leave, you will be missed. Should you stay, then we would caution you to be more respectful to the owners and to other members of this forum.And me NOT agreeing with your own ideas ABOUT the scriptures does NOT mean that I'm being disrespectful either.

Hoping that I have made these things clear to you, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• And Spying, ye don't really own this forum either, all you have is a renters space agreement from VBulletin.