X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyahu, did you lie to us?

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Like I said Ken,

Ken, what I said above is true, our sins CAUSED Yah Messiah, Who is and was Elohim to have to come in the flesh and give His life as our offering sacrifice, and I NEVER said that we killed Christ as ye TWIST or WREST the scriptures to say and mean.

Like I also said, PS: Ken, about the only thing I'm in unbelief of is your own concocted ideas about the scriptures.
    Shalom Eliyahu, did you lie to us? When you told Lucy that, "our SINS or transgressions pierced Him," were you lying to her/us, or were you just kidding? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
      Shalom Eliyahu, did you lie to us? When you told Lucy that, "our SINS or transgressions pierced Him," were you lying to her/us, or were you just kidding? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
      Ken,

I've already told ye, and afraid of the truth hypocrites simply won't accept the scriptures as written.

And for those who want to know the truth on the true scriptural seventh day Sabbath, please go here below and read the thread that Ken and Spying LOCKED UP without my permission, it has 5 stars, so other people must really love the truth.

http://lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread....s-Genesis-1-14
      A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• No you haven't.

Ken,

I've already told ye, and afraid of the truth hypocrites simply won't accept the scriptures as written.

And for those who want to know the truth on the true scriptural seventh day Sabbath, please go here below and read the thread that Ken and Spying LOCKED UP without my permission, it has 5 stars, so other people must really love the truth.

http://lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread....s-Genesis-1-14
        Eliyahu, no you haven't, all you did was double talk away the fact that your sins CAUSED Yeshua to slaughter/sacrfice Himself, but you have not addressed YOUR very clear statement that your sins or transgressions PIERCED Him. Now, either you lied to Lucy or you were just kidding. Now, it may be that you THOUGHT your sins "CAUSED" Yeshua to PIERCE Himself, but you haven't clarified that yet. You know, my 2 year old grand daughter challenges me MUCH more than you do, and make no mistake, there is absolutely nothing you have written on this forum that causes me to "fear."

I just went back and read the beginnings of the thread I closed, and you know, I should have closed it a long time ago. Every step along the way you would not answer questions, and I would try to answer your questions with sincerity and honesty, but with my answers, you would move the "goal" post, just like you did right before I closed the thread. That was the final straw my friend, and IF you keep failing to answer questions with honesty and sincerity, and keep moving the "goal" post to cover up your inability to defend what you believe, I will be taking further action. Be sincere and honest Eliyahu, and you will not have any issues with me. ImAHebrew
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

• You don't have to respond either do ye?

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
          Eliyahu, no you haven't, all you did was double talk away the fact that your sins CAUSED Yeshua to slaughter/sacrfice Himself, but you have not addressed YOUR very clear statement that your sins or transgressions PIERCED Him. Now, either you lied to Lucy or you were just kidding. Now, it may be that you THOUGHT your sins "CAUSED" Yeshua to PIERCE Himself, but you haven't clarified that yet. You know, my 2 year old grand daughter challenges me MUCH more than you do, and make no mistake, there is absolutely nothing you have written on this forum that causes me to "fear."

I just went back and read the beginnings of the thread I closed, and you know, I should have closed it a long time ago. Every step along the way you would not answer questions, and I would try to answer your questions with sincerity and honesty, but with my answers, you would move the "goal" post, just like you did right before I closed the thread. That was the final straw my friend, and IF you keep failing to answer questions with honesty and sincerity, and keep moving the "goal" post to cover up your inability to defend what you believe, I will be taking further action. Be sincere and honest Eliyahu, and you will not have any issues with me. ImAHebrew
          Ken, ye don't honestly cooperate on this forum, ye do as ye master Spying commands ye, when he says "believe my own ideas of contradicting the scriptures" OVER the "written texts of scriptures" ye hop to it.

You BROKE your agreement with me to believe and accept the written texts of scriptures as they were presented long ago, and you locking up threads that challenge and disproves YOUR OWN IDEAS ABOUT the scriptures shows everyone who reads how intolerant ye are to the written truth of the scriptures too.

I will be taking further action.
          Yea, ye didn't take further action with Lucy did ye, or should I stop responding to ye as she did too?

PS: And if ye take further action you and Spying won't have anyone left to respond to at all, the same as ye child abuse scandal drove everyone away.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

And Ken,

I just went back and read the beginnings of the thread I closed, and you know, I should have closed it a long time ago. Every step along the way you would not answer questions, and I would try to answer your questions with sincerity and honesty, but with my answers, you would move the "goal" post, just like you did right before I closed the thread.
            Ken, you made an agreement with me at one time of believing and accepting the scriptures when they are presented, and you broke that agreement.

Also, I NEVER wrote nor said anything about setting a "goal post" as ye say, it is evident that ye must see "mirages or phantom" ideas in my posted words, the same as ye see non existing "mirages or phantom" ideas in the prophets and apostles written words of scriptures.

Yea, ye forcefully locked up my thread without my permission out of anger or fear of the truth because so many people were viewing it, if your not careful, those who read will see ye sheep skin clothing inwardly ravening wolves slowly coming off as Messiah spoke of in Matthew 7:5, and ye threats remind me of Paul's words in Acts 20:29 of not sparing the flock.

Comment

• Spying,

Originally posted by Spying View Post
              Hi EliYah,
              Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I have made no attempt to answer your post made on December 7, 2019 until now. Here is a copy of your answer:

"Spying, I was meaning IF I did believe him, and it is ye who are confused and teaching confusion, because ye mix the clean(Yah's Calendar by ye own admission) with the unclean( Roman calendar)."

This answer was given to me when I attempted to question EliYah what he meant by asserting this concerning Barnabas 7:5:

"Besides, Barnabas 7:5 is referring to us and the 12 apostles, and not Barnabas 7:4."

In Barnabas 7:5, Barnabas is telling us concerning the Sprinklers of the true Gospel which both ImAHebrew and I do presently interpret as all those who have been granted the ability to sprinkle the dead with LIFE NOW, and if we are able to now believe the direct statement and clarification of EliYah, he himself by his own admission is not a Sprinkler of the true Gospel. Therefore, EliYah has no authority to help anyone to escape the uncleanness associated with physical death.

I would remind Everyone concerning the restrictions placed upon the participation of nonmembers on this Thread:

"Of course, should nonmembers be directly asked a question on this Thread, they will be allowed to directly answer the question asked of them. If a nonmember in answering a direct question expands their post to include commentary over and above what is necessary to answer the question or questions asked of them, then the commentary will be deleted as soon as I become aware of it."

EliYah himself has never been a member of A Church of God or a member of the former Worldwide Church of God so it is evident that the term "nonmember" applies directly to EliYah.

I desire that Everyone directly view the tactics of EliYah when he is forced to explain his statements. The first tactic used above is denial; the second tactic is to change the subject of the Thread. The first is permitted; the second is not permitted under the rules of this Thread. I have no desire to discuss EliYah's interpretation of the nature of Yah's Calendar on this Thread except maybe to explore whether or not there is a death sentence associated with the failure to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy.

So, you had best keep quiet, EliYah, about your interpretation of Yah's Calendar on this Thread, that is, make no further mention of it unless I should ask you concerning it, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr
              And everyone should view yours and Ken's tactics of changing the subject of threads, as Ken has done on this thread, he hop scotches on every thread trying to shove his pablum ideas of we all killed and crucified Messiah down people's throats.

He must say, If you won't eat it, UM, UM, there you go, then I will force and shove it down your throat, and make you eat it.

And Spying, it is the True Word Yah Messiah and His written and spoken word that sanctifies and cleanses us with the washing of water by the word Ephesians 5:26-27 and not the doctrines of men about the word.

And I'm all the time sprinkling people out there with the straight written truth of the scriptures.

Comment

• No!

And Ken,

Ken, you made an agreement with me at one time of believing and accepting the scriptures when they are presented, and you broke that agreement.

Also, I NEVER wrote nor said anything about setting a "goal post" as ye say, it is evident that ye must see "mirages or phantom" ideas in my posted words, the same as ye see non existing "mirages or phantom" ideas in the prophets and apostles written words of scriptures.

Yea, ye forcefully locked up my thread without my permission out of anger or fear of the truth because so many people were viewing it, if your not careful, those who read will see ye sheep skin clothing inwardly ravening wolves slowly coming off as Messiah spoke of in Matthew 7:5, and ye threats remind me of Paul's words in Acts 20:29 of not sparing the flock.
                Eliyahu, no, I have not broken this agreement with YOU. Your dishonest and insincere used of the Scriptures is not something I am going to believe in, NOR accept. You will strain at the smallest little gnat to try to PROVE your dishonest and insincere PRIVATE interpretation of the Scriptures, like you did in misrepresenting Exo 12:15 in the eating of unleavened bread from the FIRST day of the Feast "until" the SEVENTH day of the Feast. You see, you did try to tell us that the eating of unleavened bread was not "through" THAT SEVENTH day of the FEAST, but instead, THAT SEVENTH day was the WEEKLY Sabbath AFTER the SEVENTH day of the feast....BALONEY...the SEVENTH Day WEEKLY Sabbath had NOT even been given YET to the Children of Israel (that was at Sinai, after the Exodus)! Your biased and deceitful view of the lunar sabbath FORCES you to twist and distort the PLAIN and CLEAR understanding/meaning of the Scriptures, so NO, I will NOT believe IN, NOR accept YOUR PRIVATE interpretations of the Scriptures!

Concerning you changing the goal posts. I have very sincerely and honestly shown you where you have done this, and it appears you are not being very sincere and honest in admitting it. In 2017 you FIRST demanded a calendar of the month which shows where the weekly 7th day Sabbath (Saturday) falls into the lunar month, and I gave you one. THEN you demanded that Scriptures be used/added within that calendar, and I complied. Recently you RE-ASK and state that I can't show/prove from scriptural examples of where the weekly 7th day Sabbath (Saturday) falls in the lunar monthly days, and I bring up the previous posts where I have done this. THEN, your last MOVING of the GOAL POSTS was where you demand that I show you where the weekly 7th day Sabbath (Saturday) falls in this NOW, the 11th lunar month. Your dishonesty and insincerity in not admitting that you have continued to MOVE the GOAL POSTS, is very evident.

If you continue in your dishonesty and insincerity in how you are dealing with ME and the Scriptures, your fate will be that you DIE, and then around 1200 years after your death, you will be resurrected on the EIGHTH Great Day. At that time, you will be given ONE final chance to be sincere and honest in believing and accepting the Truth of the Scriptures, and PROVING you no longer have the Mark of the Beast, which right now you DO have. As it stands, you absolutely lack the WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING to be VICTORIOUS over the Beast, and the MARK, and the NUMBER of it's NAME, as you REFUSE to PURCHASE the GOLD that is REFINED in the FIRE, with that MARK, and instead use that MARK to SELL your LIFE into death and destruction. ImAHebrew

Comment

• I never set ANY goal post, ye did.

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                  Eliyahu, no, I have not broken this agreement with YOU. Your dishonest and insincere used of the Scriptures is not something I am going to believe in, NOR accept. You will strain at the smallest little gnat to try to PROVE your dishonest and insincere PRIVATE interpretation of the Scriptures, like you did in misrepresenting Exo 12:15 in the eating of unleavened bread from the FIRST day of the Feast "until" the SEVENTH day of the Feast. You see, you did try to tell us that the eating of unleavened bread was not "through" THAT SEVENTH day of the FEAST, but instead, THAT SEVENTH day was the WEEKLY Sabbath AFTER the SEVENTH day of the feast....BALONEY...the SEVENTH Day WEEKLY Sabbath had NOT even been given YET to the Children of Israel (that was at Sinai, after the Exodus)! Your biased and deceitful view of the lunar sabbath FORCES you to twist and distort the PLAIN and CLEAR understanding/meaning of the Scriptures, so NO, I will NOT believe IN, NOR accept YOUR PRIVATE interpretations of the Scriptures!

Concerning you changing the goal posts. I have very sincerely and honestly shown you where you have done this, and it appears you are not being very sincere and honest in admitting it. In 2017 you FIRST demanded a calendar of the month which shows where the weekly 7th day Sabbath (Saturday) falls into the lunar month, and I gave you one. THEN you demanded that Scriptures be used/added within that calendar, and I complied. Recently you RE-ASK and state that I can't show/prove from scriptural examples of where the weekly 7th day Sabbath (Saturday) falls in the lunar monthly days, and I bring up the previous posts where I have done this. THEN, your last MOVING of the GOAL POSTS was where you demand that I show you where the weekly 7th day Sabbath (Saturday) falls in this NOW, the 11th lunar month. Your dishonesty and insincerity in not admitting that you have continued to MOVE the GOAL POSTS, is very evident.

If you continue in your dishonesty and insincerity in how you are dealing with ME and the Scriptures, your fate will be that you DIE, and then around 1200 years after your death, you will be resurrected on the EIGHTH Great Day. At that time, you will be given ONE final chance to be sincere and honest in believing and accepting the Truth of the Scriptures, and PROVING you no longer have the Mark of the Beast, which right now you DO have. As it stands, you absolutely lack the WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING to be VICTORIOUS over the Beast, and the MARK, and the NUMBER of it's NAME, as you REFUSE to PURCHASE the GOLD that is REFINED in the FIRE, with that MARK, and instead use that MARK to SELL your LIFE into death and destruction. ImAHebrew
                  Ken, ye followed Spying's lead, as he said that he was not going to make an agreement with me to believe and obey the written texts of scriptures as they are written and presented.

I ONLY re-quote the already written texts of the scriptures, they are the writers themselves own written words, not mine, and Moses wrote this down AFTER the event See here, so he knew which day was the Sabbath, and ye will NOT accept Moses's own interpretations of himself, the same as ye will NOT accept the apostle Paul interpreting himself in his own words either.

And from now on Ken, before we discuss a scriptural issue ye will have to make this agreement, and if ye don't, then I will only correct ye posts with the written scriptures as I have done Spying, since he does not want to make an agreement to do so.

In 2017 you FIRST demanded a calendar of the month which shows where the weekly 7th day Sabbath (Saturday) falls into the lunar month, and I gave you one.
                  And I was NOT finished correcting your mixed up calendar either, and I don't think that ye are man enough to re-open it either.

Comment

• The WRITTEN Text of Scriptures!

Ken, ye followed Spying's lead, as he said that he was not going to make an agreement with me to believe and obey the written texts of scriptures as they are written and presented.

I ONLY re-quote the already written texts of the scriptures, they are the writers themselves own written words, not mine, and Moses wrote this down AFTER the event See here, so he knew which day was the Sabbath, and ye will NOT accept Moses's own interpretations of himself, the same as ye will NOT accept the apostle Paul interpreting himself in his own words either.

And from now on Ken, before we discuss a scriptural issue ye will have to make this agreement, and if ye don't, then I will only correct ye posts with the written scriptures as I have done Spying, since he does not want to make an agreement to do so.

And I was NOT finished correcting your mixed up calendar either, and I don't think that ye are man enough to re-open it either.
                    Eliyahu, I agreed to believe and follow the written text of Scriptures, and the written text of Scriptures state that the eating of unleavened bread is from the 1st day of the Feast, THROUGH the 7th day of the Feast, PERIOD. Now, if you want to accept just the TEXTS of the KJV, and NOT all the other clear TEXT's that are WRITTEN, then you had best believe that Passover is "Easter." Ken

P.S. And make no mistake, YOU are the one who kept changing the "goal posts" on the calendar you were demanding out of me, NOT me.

Comment

Eliyahu, I agreed to believe and follow the written text of Scriptures, and the written text of Scriptures state that the eating of unleavened bread is from the 1st day of the Feast, THROUGH the 7th day of the Feast, PERIOD. Now, if you want to accept just the TEXTS of the KJV, and NOT all the other clear TEXT's that are WRITTEN, then you had best believe that Passover is "Easter." Ken

P.S. And make no mistake, YOU are the one who kept changing the "goal posts" on the calendar you were demanding out of me, NOT me.
                      Ken,

Then please show me where I even wrote and said that I was setting a goal post?

PS: I was NOT saying that unleavened bread was not eaten on the seventh day of the feast.

Comment

• What's wrong with you?

Ken,

Then please show me where I even wrote and said that I was setting a goal post?

PS: I was NOT saying that unleavened bread was not eaten on the seventh day of the feast.
                        Eliyahu, I never said that you wrote and said you were setting a goal post, I said that you were ACTUALLY doing it. You, that is YOU, were changing what YOU were requiring from me on giving you a calendar that shows the 7th Day WEEKLY Sabbath (Saturday) on the monthly lunar calendar. It was YOU who kept changing what YOU required from me, it was NOT me, and it was NOT you SAYING you were changing the "goal posts," it was YOU actually changing what YOU required from me. What is WRONG with you? Why be so deceptive, insincere, and dishonest?

And at ISSUE is not YOU saying that unleavened bread was not eaten on the 7th day of the Feast, the ISSUE is your corruption of the WRITTEN text of Scriptures where ALL of the commentators and quite a few translators say that Exo 12:15 means that "until" the 7th day of the Feast MEANS "through" the 7th Day of the Feast, NOT until the 7th day of the WEEK. Your corruption of what the PLAIN text of Scriptures mean is stupid. Ken

Comment

Eliyahu, I never said that you wrote and said you were setting a goal post, I said that you were ACTUALLY doing it. You, that is YOU, were changing what YOU were requiring from me on giving you a calendar that shows the 7th Day WEEKLY Sabbath (Saturday) on the monthly lunar calendar. It was YOU who kept changing what YOU required from me, it was NOT me, and it was NOT you SAYING you were changing the "goal posts," it was YOU actually changing what YOU required from me. What is WRONG with you? Why be so deceptive, insincere, and dishonest?

And at ISSUE is not YOU saying that unleavened bread was not eaten on the 7th day of the Feast, the ISSUE is your corruption of the WRITTEN text of Scriptures where ALL of the commentators and quite a few translators say that Exo 12:15 means that "until" the 7th day of the Feast MEANS "through" the 7th Day of the Feast, NOT until the 7th day of the WEEK. Your corruption of what the PLAIN text of Scriptures mean is stupid. Ken
                          Ken,

If you're not man enough to RE-OPEN my thread, then otherwise please shut the hell up, we have nothing to discuss.

Comment

• So True, see you after you are raised from the dead.

Ken,

If you're not man enough to RE-OPEN my thread, then otherwise please shut the hell up, we have nothing to discuss.
                            Eliyahu, so true, we have nothing else to discuss, "UNTIL" you come up from the dead. Ken

Comment

Eliyahu, so true, we have nothing else to discuss, "UNTIL" you come up from the dead. Ken
                              You won't be there to come up, like ye pretend to obey the scriptures, but in reality ye follow Spying's own ideas ABOUT the scriptures, and NOT the scriptures itself.

That's why I have to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                                You won't be there to come up, like ye pretend to obey the scriptures, but in reality ye follow Spying's own ideas ABOUT the scriptures, and NOT the scriptures itself.

That's why I have to laugh.
                                And only scared people lock up other's threads without permission, and ye aint man enough to re-open it either.

Comment

Working...
                                X