Spying's Life Now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spying's Life Now.

I'm wondering if Spying is really connected to the people around him at all, because how can people truly have a a life now living on $700 a month when they are forced to pay utility bills, vehicle insurance, e.t.c. that wipes out their income?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

You Were Given An Opportunity!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I have given you several opportunities to tell me whether or not Messiah Yahushua is your Red Heifer which you did sacrifice through your sins, and you have failed to give me a direct answer. I also have allowed you to insert commentary into your evasive answers. If you look back on page 1 of this Thread, you will see that commentary was prohibited on this Thread from those who were given the opportunity to answer direct questions.

Accordingly, I see no reason for you to continue to post to this thread. If you do so, I will delete your posts as soon as I see them.

Thanking you for your cooperation in this matter, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I gave you a direct answer, and it was according to the scriptures too, when are ye going to give me direct answers to my questions?

Messiah Yahushua is your Red Heifer which you did sacrifice through your sins,
    I'm posting this here since ye don't want me on ye thread, and when you show me where thee apostle Paul or any other apostle said or wrote that, Messiah Yahushua is your Red Heifer which you did sacrifice through your sins, then I will believe and accept it, and Barnabas did NOT write nor say this either.

My direct answer:
    Yah Messiah is YAH the Father's chosen Red Heifer offering sacrifice for me, and I accept His offering sacrifice, therefore He is our offering as the apostle Paul has written, and I have already given ye the scriptures that literally tells us so in threads that ye have locked up for no apparent reason.
    And ye IGNORE all of Paul's written words that plainly tells us that Yah Messiah GAVE HIMSELF as our offering sacrifice.

See these texts: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e&page=4&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e&page=5&t=KJV

And ye IGNORE Yah Messiah's words here John 10:12-17: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+my+life&t=KJV

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

We have "linked" it many times!

Shalom Eliyahu, we have EXPLAINED and LINKED the Scriptures which show that SINNERS killed and PIERCED the Holy One of Israel, much in the same way as YOU did LINK Hebrews 9:13-14 to Yeshua being the Red Heifer. Spying asked you to present a DIRECT Scripture which states that Yeshua IS the Red Heifer which you did sacrifice through your sins, and you could ONLY "link" that the Heavenly Father did sacrifice Yeshua as the Red Heifer (and you really had nothing to do with it, but that you are just required to believe that it was done for you, instead of YOU doing it). But if YOU could link all of that from the Scriptures, why do you DENY the Scriptures which linked sinners to BRING and SLAY the Red Heifer, their Passover Lamb, and their Sin Offering? Why keep demanding a specific Scripture which word for word states that you did bring and slay the Red Heifer, your Passover Lamb, and your Sin Offering, when the Scriptures specifically LINK that YOU need to do those offerings INSTEAD of Elohim doing them for you? Do you not believe in the fact that YOU are to fulfill The Righteousness of what The Law requires that YOU do for YOUR sin? Why do you insist that the Heavenly Father is required to Sacrifice the Red Heifer, your Passover Lamb, and your Sin Offering, instead of YOU DOING what is Righteously required that YOU do? To be sure, the Heavenly Father PROVIDED Yeshua to be OUR Red Heifer, Passover Lamb, and Sin Offering, and WE ALL did the deed of Slaying Him, by wicked hands, as we ALL failed to keep the Law of Moses, and killed Him. Why do you continue in turning a "deaf" ear to what is commanded (linked) in The Law? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Shalom Eliyahu, we have EXPLAINED and LINKED the Scriptures which show that SINNERS killed and PIERCED the Holy One of Israel, much in the same way as YOU did LINK Hebrews 9:13-14 to Yeshua being the Red Heifer. Spying asked you to present a DIRECT Scripture which states that Yeshua IS the Red Heifer which you did sacrifice through your sins, and you could ONLY "link" that the Heavenly Father did sacrifice Yeshua as the Red Heifer (and you really had nothing to do with it, but that you are just required to believe that it was done for you, instead of YOU doing it). But if YOU could link all of that from the Scriptures, why do you DENY the Scriptures which linked sinners to BRING and SLAY the Red Heifer, their Passover Lamb, and their Sin Offering? Why keep demanding a specific Scripture which word for word states that you did bring and slay the Red Heifer, your Passover Lamb, and your Sin Offering, when the Scriptures specifically LINK that YOU need to do those offerings INSTEAD of Elohim doing them for you? Do you not believe in the fact that YOU are to fulfill The Righteousness of what The Law requires that YOU do for YOUR sin? Why do you insist that the Heavenly Father is required to Sacrifice the Red Heifer, your Passover Lamb, and your Sin Offering, instead of YOU DOING what is Righteously required that YOU do? To be sure, the Heavenly Father PROVIDED Yeshua to be OUR Red Heifer, Passover Lamb, and Sin Offering, and WE ALL did the deed of Slaying Him, by wicked hands, as we ALL failed to keep the Law of Moses, and killed Him. Why do you continue in turning a "deaf" ear to what is commanded (linked) in The Law? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
        Ken,

Acts 2:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Where does this verse say that, WE have slain?

And tell us Ken, why did ye LEAVE OUT Leviticus 4:34.

And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering with his finger, and put it upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar:

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top

Who is this Priest NOW Ken?

By so much was Jesus/Yah'Shua made a surety of a better testament. But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

For such an high priest/Yah'Shua Messiah became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he/Yah'Shua Messiah , when he offered up himself. Hebrews 7:22-27.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=7&t=KJV#27

So please tell us Ken, how did ye and Spying come to REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE yeselves in the place of Yah'Shua to offer up your own sins in the alter of Heaven?

Now ye talk about believing in SUBSTITUTES and Anti-Messiah doctrines.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
          Ken,

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Where does this verse say that, WE have slain?

And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering with his finger, and put it upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar:

Who is this Priest NOW Ken?

By so much was Jesus/Yah'Shua made a surety of a better testament. But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

For such an high priest/Yah'Shua Messiah became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he/Yah'Shua Messiah , when he offered up himself. Hebrews 7:22-27.

So please tell us Ken, how did ye and Spying come to REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE yeselves in the place of Yah'Shua to offer up your own sins in the alter of Heaven?

Also Ken,

I am/Yah Messiah the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep....

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it/my life/psychē from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
          John 10:11-18.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=10&t=KJV#15

What ye and Spying are doing reminds me of the written words of thee apostle Peter below.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying/CONTRADICTING the Lord/Yah Messiah that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

See here:http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Pe&c=2&t=KJV#1

Comment

Matthew 10:28 and John 10:11-18 look at the word G5590 psychē/spirit

Also Ken,

I am/Yah Messiah the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep....

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life/psyche G5590, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it/my life/psyche G5590 from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

What ye and Spying are doing reminds me of the written words of thee apostle Peter below.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying/CONTRADICTING the Lord/Yah Messiah that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Please tell us Ken, and do ye remember these verses by Messiah that you and Spying did not want to talk about?

Therefore G5124 G1223 doth G25 G0 my Father G3962 love G25 me, G3165 because G3754 I G1473 lay down G5087 my G3450 life, G5590 that G2443 I might take G2983 it G846 again. G3825

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my G5590 psychē/spirit l, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. John 10:17-18.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...0&t=KJV&page=2

And G2532 fear G5399 G575 not G3361 them which G3588 kill G615 the body, G4983 but G1161 are G1410 G0 not G3361 able G1410 to kill G615 the soul: G5590 but G1161 rather G3123 fear G5399 him which G3588 is able G1410 to destroy G622 both G2532 soul G5590 and G2532 body G4983 in G1722 hell. G1067

And fear not them/man which kill the body, but are not able to kill the G5590 psychē/spirit : but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell [fire]. Matthew 10:28.

And fear not them/man which kill the body, but are not able to kill the G5590 psychē/spirit :

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G5590&t=KJV

Man is NOT able to kill the G5590 psychē/spirit, and so says Messiah Himself on the matter.

So tell us Ken, how can you claim to kill or take Messiah's psychē/spirit , when Yah Messiah Himself says that THEM which is man is NOT able to kill His psychē/spirit?

Comment

Well, let's see?

Ken,

Where does this verse say that, WE have slain? It doesn't specifically say this, but it can be "linked" just like what you did in linking Hebrews 9:13-14 to saying that Yeshua is the Red Heifer. How can YOU "link" interpretations and deny me from doing what you have done? And see, we have LINKED verses to the fact that SINNERS (the assembly of the WICKED) did crucify, pierce, and slay Messiah Yeshua on the Cross (Psa 22:16-18, John 19:37), so why do you deny THIS linkage?

Who is this Priest NOW Ken? Eliyahu, the Priest did not kill or slay the Sin Offering of the sinner, why are you so confused about this vital point? The sinner was to slay the Sin Offering, not the Priest! Did YOU, a sinner, slay YOUR sin offering, according to what The Law required of YOU? If you did, how did you do it? And, how can Yeshua, OUR High Priest place His Blood upon the horns of the Altar of Burnt Offering, IF WE did not slay Him and shed His Blood? Why are you so confused about these VITAL points?

So please tell us Ken, how did ye and Spying come to REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE yeselves in the place of Yah'Shua to offer up your own sins in the alter of Heaven? Here again Eliyahu, you lack Spiritual Understanding of HOW the Fulfillment of the Scriptures is accomplished.

Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, please look at my responses (in red) in your post above. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Messiah was PUT to death, He did not take His OWN life Eliyahu!

Also Ken,

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

No man taketh it/my life/psychē from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, why are you so confused? Did Yeshua put Himself to death? Did He kill Himself? Why do you try to teach us that He took His OWN life? Do you not believe the Scriptures?

Lk 18:3-34

(31) Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and all things which are written through the prophets about the Son of Man will be accomplished.
                (32) “For He will be handed over to the Gentiles, and will be mocked and mistreated and spit upon,
                (33) and after they have scourged Him, they will kill Him; and the third day He will rise again.”
                (34) But the disciples understood none of these things, and the meaning of this statement was hidden from them, and they did not comprehend the things that were said.

Acts 3:13-15

(13) “The Elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Elohim of our fathers, has glorified His servant Yeshua, the One whom you delivered and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him.
                (14) “But you disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked for a murderer to be granted to you,
                (15) but put to death the Prince of life, the one whom Elohim raised from the dead, a fact to which we are witnesses.

Please Eliyahu, properly distinguish what the Scriptures are saying. Yeshua LAID down His LIFE, for US to take...we did not take it from Him, He willingly gave it up, but be fully convinced in YOUR mind, ALL sinners did PIERCE and SLAY Him on the Cross, and it is something that YOU should be mournful about.

(Zech 12:10) “I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they (we) have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

(Rev 1:7) BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, they who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

Here again, you are confused Eliyahu.

Please tell us Ken, and do ye remember these verses by Messiah that you and Spying did not want to talk about?

Therefore G5124 G1223 doth G25 G0 my Father G3962 love G25 me, G3165 because G3754 I G1473 lay down G5087 my G3450 life, G5590 that G2443 I might take G2983 it G846 again. G3825

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my G5590 psychē/spirit l, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. John 10:17-18.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...0&t=KJV&page=2

And G2532 fear G5399 G575 not G3361 them which G3588 kill G615 the body, G4983 but G1161 are G1410 G0 not G3361 able G1410 to kill G615 the soul: G5590 but G1161 rather G3123 fear G5399 him which G3588 is able G1410 to destroy G622 both G2532 soul G5590 and G2532 body G4983 in G1722 hell. G1067

And fear not them/man which kill the body, but are not able to kill the G5590 psychē/spirit : but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell [fire]. Matthew 10:28.

And fear not them/man which kill the body, but are not able to kill the G5590 psychē/spirit :

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G5590&t=KJV

Man is NOT able to kill the G5590 psychē/spirit, and so says Messiah Himself on the matter.

So tell us Ken, how can you claim to kill or take Messiah's psychē/spirit , when Yah Messiah Himself says that THEM which is man is NOT able to kill His psychē/spirit?
                  Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, here again you are confused. How do you explain Matt 2:20? Why would Mary and Joseph be concerned about those who sought to take Yeshua's "psychē/spirit," IF it could not be taken?

(Mt 2:20) Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child’s life (G5590 - psychē/spirit).

Please Eliyahu, re-examine EVERYTHING you believe. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

Is Yah Messiah, Matthew, and John confused too?

Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, here again you are confused. How do you explain Matt 2:20? Why would Mary and Joseph be concerned about those who sought to take Yeshua's "psychē/spirit," IF it could not be taken?

(Mt 2:20) Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child’s life (G5590 - psychē/spirit).

Please Eliyahu, re-examine EVERYTHING you believe. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                    Ken, as before, ye don't intend to cooperate, and ye will NOT accept the written scriptures.

Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, why are you so confused? Did Yeshua put Himself to death? Did He kill Himself? Why do you try to teach us that He took His OWN life? Do you not believe the Scriptures?
                    Ken, no one who worships the IMAGE OF THE BEAST has any rest, and ye do worship the beast and his false IMAGE of Yah's calendar weeks, months, and years.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+beast&t=KJV

And where did I write and say, that Yah Messiah killed himself, and where did Yah Messiah, Matthew, and John say or write it?

I see that ye are still confused and re-interpreting Yah Messiah's, Matthew's, John's, and Paul's words to mean kill himself as usual.

Ye evidently don't understand the difference between the word "TAKE" and "GAVE or GIVE".

See these texts below of Yah Messiah give his life/G5590 psychē/spirit.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...his+life&t=KJV

See all of these text's below of gave himself:

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+himself&t=KJV

Now, if your NOT going to discuss the purpose of this thread, then I suggest that ye go crawling back to ye massa.

PS: Remember Spying saying years ago how he has harmed you in his teachings, and how did he CON-VINCE you into believing a doctrine called life now that no where exists in the scriptures?

Comment

It's real simple Eliyahu.

Ken, as before, ye don't intend to cooperate, and ye will NOT accept the written scriptures.

Ken, no one who worships the IMAGE OF THE BEAST has any rest, and ye do worship the beast and his false IMAGE of Yah's calendar weeks, months, and years.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+beast&t=KJV

And where did I write and say, that Yah Messiah killed himself, and where did Yah Messiah, Matthew, and John say or write it?

I see that ye are still confused and re-interpreting Yah Messiah's, Matthew's, John's, and Paul's words to mean kill himself as usual.

Ye evidently don't understand the difference between the word "TAKE" and "GAVE or GIVE".

See these texts below of Yah Messiah give his life/G5590 psychē/spirit.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...his+life&t=KJV

See all of these text's below of gave himself:

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+himself&t=KJV

Now, if your NOT going to discuss the purpose of this thread, then I suggest that ye go crawling back to ye massa.

PS: Remember Spying saying years ago how he has harmed you in his teachings, and how did he CON-VINCE you into believing a doctrine called life now that no where exists in the scriptures?
                      Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, it's real simple. Did the Sacrifice have to die? Who was required to KILL the Sacrifice? You act as if Yeshua did not die. If He did not die, why was He buried? So if NO ONE took His life, then did He NOT die? You are so confused in what you believe it is almost impossible to discuss these things with you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, it's real simple. Did the Sacrifice have to die? Who was required to KILL the Sacrifice? You act as if Yeshua did not die. If He did not die, why was He buried? So if NO ONE took His life, then did He NOT die? You are so confused in what you believe it is almost impossible to discuss these things with you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                        Ken,

What's impossible is you NOT wanting to believe and accept the scriptures given to you, and ye want to rehash ye same ole nonsense.

Now, I asked you: PS: Remember Spying saying years ago how he has harmed you in his teachings, and how did he CON-VINCE you into believing a doctrine called life now that no where exists in the scriptures?

Comment

You really do not understand TRUE wealth do you Eliyahu?

I'm wondering if Spying is really connected to the people around him at all, because how can people truly have a a life now living on $700 a month when they are forced to pay utility bills, vehicle insurance, e.t.c. that wipes out their income?
                          Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, maybe you are a little like Lucy in how you determine wealth, but that is not how Messiah views it:

Lk 21:1-4

(1) And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury.
                          (2) And He saw a poor widow putting in two small copper coins.
                          (3) And He said,
                          “Truly I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all of them;
                          (4) for they all out of their surplus put into the offering; but she out of her poverty put in all that she had to live on.”

Comment

Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, maybe you are a little like Lucy in how you determine wealth, but that is not how Messiah views it:

Lk 21:1-4

(1) And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury.
                            (2) And He saw a poor widow putting in two small copper coins.
                            (3) And He said,
                            “Truly I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all of them;
                            (4) for they all out of their surplus put into the offering; but she out of her poverty put in all that she had to live on.”

No Ken, I'm nothing like Lucy, but ye sure are, and ye do not want to look at reality of how others have to live either.

Now, the 3rd time, I asked you and no answer: PS: Remember Spying saying years ago how he has harmed you in his teachings, and how did he CON-VINCE you into believing a doctrine called life now that no where exists in the scriptures?

Comment

He "linked" the Scriptures together, just like you did with the Red Heifer.

Ken,

What's impossible is you NOT wanting to believe and accept the scriptures given to you, and ye want to rehash ye same ole nonsense.

Now, I asked you: PS: Remember Spying saying years ago how he has harmed you in his teachings, and how did he CON-VINCE you into believing a doctrine called life now that no where exists in the scriptures?
                              Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, I believe the Scriptures and when Yeshua says that He would be KILLED, I believe Him, and apparently you do not. You see Eliyahu, you are like a dog chasing it's tail going round and round in circles. We started this discussion about HOW all sinners did KILL their Sin Offering, by sinning, and you refuse to accept that the Sin Offering was KILLED. You argue that NO ONE took His life. That is ignorance on your part in not understanding Yeshua's OWN words telling us how NO ONE would be able to take His Life from Him, that He WILLINGLY gave it up to US, and WE, with the HELP of wicked men, did crucify, pierce, and slayed Him on the Cross.
                              You can keep refusing to BELIEVE the TRUTH, by misunderstanding Yeshua's OWN word's, but it will get you nowhere.

Now, I do not recall Spying saying anything about how he has harmed me in his teachings, but I'm sure with your perfect photographic memory you will be able to produce the quote. As far as him convincing me about Life Now, it's just like how you were convinced about the Red Heifer, as there exists no where in the Scriptures which specifically state it, but it SURELY is "linked," and all it takes is the Heavenly Father TEACHING you for you to BELIEVE:

(Isa 54:13) “All your sons will be taught of Yahweh; And the well-being of your sons will be great.
                              (Jn 6:45) “It is written in the prophets, ‘AND THEY SHALL ALL BE TAUGHT OF Elohim.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.
                              (Mt 16:17) And Yeshua said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

Has the Heavenly Father TAUGHT you yet Eliyahu about Life Now? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

Working...
                              X