Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You want the real truth? Well just remember one thing...CHRISTIANITY is not ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LucySmith
    replied
    HOW DO YOU KNOW the bible is true?

* because it says so?
    * because most people in a herd mentality say '' it is true''
    * its a tradition to believe it is true
    * the holy spirit witnesses to you it is true.

4 options.

consider
    Have you talked with Mormons at all?
    Almost all of them believe that the Book of Mormon is true because they had an inner warming of the heart and mind, an experience from God, which told them it was true.

Some people believe that just as God guided the writing of Scripture, He also guides the translation
    This is one argument used by those who believe that the King James Version is the only correct translation of the Bible.

Did you know that Muslims and Mormons and most other religions also have apologetic books?
    I wonder if you have read any of them.
    I have, and the arguments they make are fairly persuasive.
    If a non-Christian happened to read some of these other books instead of Christian apologetics, I think they would probably end up joining one of these other groups.

the whole translating the scriptures from it’s original language into english is one of the main reasons I doubt the authority of the bible. eg.many spanish words have no english equivallent.so how can there be such a accurate translation from the hebrew which is older than any of the latin languages into such a young language like english?

so there is really NO way to testify the bible IS the truth and contains ALL the words of God.

JESUS SAID ''FOLLOW ME''
    - IS ''ME'' a book?

or is ''' ME '' a personal revelation on how to live and remain here daily ABIDING, under all the demonic conditions of the Matrix and being set free from them all????

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    religion is really LEGION

RELIGION gets its name from the multifaceted demon known as LEGION which Messiah cast into the Gadarene Swine.

The swine died but LEGION did not, as spirits cannot be killed.
    This means LEGION reinvented himself or had a make-over and called himself RE-LEGION or what we now know today as RELIGION.

Hence there are so many multifaceted versions of this demonic phenomena that we call the world’s RELIGIONS which, of course, includes the Cainite-Judeo-Christian Religion.

THOSE BLINDED church goers need to be rescued from the clutches of the wretched, blasphemous and satanic Cainite-Judeo-Christian Religion in all its guises i.e. Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy and Protestantism with all its wretched divisions or denominations (demon-inations).

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    have you ever PONDERED on the dramas of Peter, Ananias and his wife Sapphira

Acts 5:1-11
    Ananias and Sapphira

5 Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. 2 With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet.

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

5 When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened. 6 Then some young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him.

7 About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8 Peter asked her, “Tell me, is this the price you and Ananias got for the land?”

“Yes,” she said, “that is the price.”

9 Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”

10 At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband. 11 Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these events.

THERE ARE GREAT GAFFS in this story and the clue is
    - it was invented by man and inserted by man as '''FEAR CONTROL''',

the fruits
    you see if this was THE REAL TRUTH
    EACH PERSON who ever entered a religious church style assembly, as a lair, and a withholder and a deceiver
    -the holy spirit should make them fall down dead as proof the holy spirit was active in that church meeting

the fruit is
    Never happens for 2000 yrs. nothing reported as the masses fall down dead from their withholding
    WHAT?
    THE 10% TITHE OR MORE + OTHER ASSORTED ''WITHHOLDINGS'' from the big religious business money machine.

The Holy Ghost is not a personage of The Godhead but, rather, is the Living Power or Living Force of The Godhead,
    a Living Force that does things like this:

NO
    With this Truth in mind, how could the Holy Spirit be lied to if the Holy Spirit is a FORCE and not a person?

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A GOOD DOSE OF THE '''HOLY SMARTS''' to see through the money grabbing agenda
    aka - give us all ya money darlings or you will drop dead from your unholy '''''withholding from us '''''

Peter sits in judgement!!
    question?
    At what point were the Messengers (Apostles) given the power or the authority to sit in judgement over their brothers and sisters, or the power to interrogate them like a Communist KGB officer?

THE PAPA
    How well does this blatant nonsense story fit in with the other Papist LIE of Peter being a Pope
    – a fake in authority?
    Very well indeed is the answer to that!!
    Coincidence?

but who today is '' la papa'' of the RCC = none but the actor Jonathan Pryce.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIEAnInXpmc
    the moles on the head give him away

FEAR
    For this is the REAL REASON for the addition of this satanic evil corruption
    – FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!
    Oh how the RELIGIOUS illegitimates love to put FEAR into their duped lemming followers.
    Without FEAR and mind numbing superstition the Cainite-Judeo-Christian religion would cease to exist.

HURRAH FOR HIS EKKLESIA - to see through unholy bible corruptions

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    Jesus called it b.l.i.n.d.n.e.s.s = they cannot ''see'' the truth

THE SLAVERY OF 8 VEILS
    THEY HAVE COLORED TAGS ON THEIR EARS, so like cattle they become slaves to deception

christian religion is part of that conspiracy to deceive.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5AARL1Qsys

WELCOME to the herd.
    the HERD of the ignorant
    the un-thinkables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUsSE3B6sLo

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    the advent of the MESSIAH WAS AND IS - the set the captive free

THEREFORE from almost the beginning, humans have been SLAVES housed in a PRISON
    called ''the lack of knowledge'' prisonhouse
    why?
    they live a lie. and die [perish] from this ''lack of true understandings'' called knowledge

If someone is living a lie they will most likely reject information that contradicts what they were taught.
    To wake someone up from living that lie a ''teller'' must uncover evidences of deliberate misguidance by the system the student resides in,
    the object of satan is to BLIND THE EYES OF THE HUMAN FAMILY so they don't see.

the proof
    the Christian church is a product of satan
    - how do we know
    - the proof is from the pews themselves as their people die at a rate of 2000 each 12 mins
    [ according to their stats]
    - and people die from ''lack of knowledge'' - established truth.

Under this deceived system of lies and truth mixed together the pew people wouldn’t always readily accept the truth because of it conflicting with what they were taught.
    In fact, they would violently oppose the truth because it means they would have to admit they allowed themselves to be misled and brainwashed by the ones who initiated the church system they live within.

-Satan's two most popular behavioural traits described in the bible are:
    - the Destroyer and the father of lies:
    therefore
    to be destroyed, you would have to live a lie

it can be PROVED, the church pews live under their own physical personal destruction brought about by the father of lies..
    they still remain captives to death and destruction and believe the lie.

what is the LIE they believe? that keeps them trapped in the ignorance prison house.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy J.

You'll have to forgive me for laughing at you trusting in ye lying fornicating lovers on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy J.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''
    No one can pronounce the name of YAH?

Sing to God, sing praises to His name;Extol Him who rides on the clouds, By His name YAH,
    And rejoice before Him. Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=Yah&t=NKJV

Looks like the translators of the N.K.J. V. did, which makes ye a liar as usual.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    Prisoners to lack of knowledge

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    Satan has fooled the Christian Community.
    This Satanic Brotherhood Secret Society has taught incorrect information to church leaders.
    The result of this is, a people(church goers) who are confused as to what the truth is.
    And these people think they are worshipping Messiah when in fact they are worshipping the Devil.
    Most people who go to church have been brainwashed by a whole long line of church traditional thinking so they remain RUSTED ON bigots of deception.
    Most of these people will not look past the bible, most do not even know what the bible even says.

the destroying sin is a virus - ''CURSUS LACKUS KNOWLEDGEOUS''

THE ULTIMATE INSULT TO JESUS AND HIS TRUE CHURCH is the christian church.
    Jesus tagged them as wretched naked blind and miserable.

The corruption within the church is immense.
    one such proof is their Mechandise
    ''come out from her My people'' Jesus cries... will you listen?

Messiah came to set the captive free
    '''' Freedom’s''''' origin is true knowledge

Those who lack knowledge have to depend on those who have it.
    One sure way to keep man A SLAVE is to deprive him of knowledge.
    In order for someone to get out from under that control they must learn knowledge and refrain from making stupidity a life-long career.

the Deception Revealed
    how?
    A teaching usually leads to a belief so when beliefs do not coincide with the facts someone has been misled and is living a lie.
    the PEWS LIVE ON LIES.
    you have to ask this question?
    "Why should learning knowledge be a sin?"
    the plan was there right from the ''beginning''
    now you got to figure out WHY?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- satans convention---------------------------------------------------------
    Satan called a worldwide convention. -In his opening address to his evil angels, he said,

"We can't keep the Christians from going to church.
    We can't even keep them from conservative values.
    But we can do something else.
    We can keep them from forming an intimate experience under the christ empowering.
    If they gain that connection with Jesus, and His christ, our power over them is broken.
    So how do we do this, asked the fallen angels
    we tell the truth,
    BUT we mix it with our lies so it becomes non effective and they retain their ignorance
    WE ARE DONE FOR IF THEY RECEIVE TRUE KNOWLEDGE"

--------------------------------------------------
    THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX

WE ALL NEED TO understanding KNOWLEDGE.
    Knowledge that when studied, leads to the realization that earth is a prison where spiritual beings can get trapped and that unless they study this knowledge they would be forever controlled by evil and never be free.
    HOW TO ESCAPE~~~~

CONSIDER
    Genesis 2:16-17; And the LORD God [YHWH the plural us gods] commanded the man, saying,
    Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it:for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
    When someone tells you it is suddenly a sin to learn knowledge it usually means they do not want you to become aware of something.
    The knowledge in question is rooted in
    ethics,
    justice
    and profound spiritual knowledge. = Jesus CAME to fix our ''knowledge problem'' and gave us HIS PLAN of escape

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    And Lucy J.

Hear the word of YHWH, ye children of Israel: for YHWH hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land....

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:1,6 .

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Hos&c=4&t=KJV#6

Ye are the worst hypocrite of all, quoting Yah's words and next ye will be condemning Him.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy J.

Why are ye also teaching the doctrines of Christianity? You sound like the pot calling the kettle black.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied

This Satanic Brotherhood Secret Society has taught incorrect information to church leaders.
    The result of this is, a people(church goers) who are confused as to what the truth is.
    And these people think they are worshipping Messiah when in fact they are worshipping the Devil.
    Most people who go to church have been brainwashed by a whole long line of church traditional thinking so they remain RUSTED ON bigots of deception.
    Most of these people will not look past the bible, most do not even know what the bible even says.

the destroying sin is a virus - ''CURSUS LACKUS KNOWLEDGEOUS''
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
    THE ULTIMATE INSULT TO JESUS AND HIS TRUE CHURCH is the christian church.
    Jesus tagged them as wretched naked blind and miserable.

The corruption within the church is immense.
    one such proof is their Mechandise
    ''come out from her My people'' Jesus cries... will you listen?

St. Matthew 21:12;
    "And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them,
    It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."
    Messiah came to set the captive free
    '''' Freedom’s''''' origin is true knowledge

Those who lack knowledge have to depend on those who have it.
    One sure way to keep man A SLAVE is to deprive him of knowledge.
    In order for someone to get out from under that control they must learn knowledge and refrain from making stupidity a life-long career.

the Deception Revealed
    how?
    A teaching usually leads to a belief so when beliefs do not coincide with the facts someone has been misled and is living a lie.
    the PEWS LIVE ON LIES.
    you have to ask this question?
    "Why should learning knowledge be a sin?"
    the plan was there right from the ''beginning''
    now you got to figure out WHY?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- satans convention---------------------------------------------------------
    Satan called a worldwide convention. -In his opening address to his evil angels, he said,

"We can't keep the Christians from going to church.
    We can't even keep them from conservative values.
    But we can do something else.
    We can keep them from forming an intimate experience under the christ empowering.
    If they gain that connection with Jesus, and His christ, our power over them is broken.
    So how do we do this, asked the fallen angels
    we tell the truth,
    BUT we mix it with our lies so it becomes non effective and they retain their ignorance
    WE ARE DONE FOR IF THEY RECEIVE TRUE KNOWLEDGE"

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    And Lucy J.

That's also why Spying has made it almost impossible for others to now join the forum, he is afraid that others who believe the scriptures will challenge his own leavening ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    I caught you out from the start of your perverse '' sox puppet experiences'' months ago
    caught in the old sox puppet trick

how?

the fruit is
    I KNEW FAMILY PET GOATS CALLED ''' PEACH'''''', CANNOT TYPE or post comments

....hurrah....

[ATTACH]768[/ATTACH]

nor did i know Spying had a sick dog.
    Well Lucy J.

I'm not Peach and Peach is not me, but ye can go on believing it, and it looks as if Spying does have a sick puppy that he can't control.

By the way Lucy J. this is you, a woman in the mud. https://www.google.com/search?q=a+wo...=1569765495736

Leave a comment:

• Peach
    replied
    I caught you out from the start of your perverse '' sox puppet experiences'' months ago

how?

the fruit is

....hurrah....

[ATTACH]768[/ATTACH]

Elijah did not admit to your lies; and U are Spying's sick puppy dog or his sow pig wallowing in her own mire and the sad truth is that the sow doesn't even know that she's in her own mire.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    thank you Elijah for admitting Peach is your sox puppet.

how?

the fruit is

....hurrah....

Click image for larger version

Name:	84330267-white-goat-eating-grass.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	60065

Leave a comment:

Working...
X