No announcement yet.

Congratulations, all ye Lesbians...!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, all ye Lesbians...!!!

I just received a special revelation, if you will. Actually it is a special connection… Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten son of a truly Holy Lesbian union of a beautiful, Jewish virgin girl, Miriam, i.e. Virgin Mary for those of you of the Greek persuasion, and the Holy Ruach (i.e. Hebrew Strong #7307 “Spirit”, Noun, Feminine).

So the Greek fellows who wrote the kinky story about the Holy Ghost overpowering (i.e. laying) the Blessed Virgin Mary forgot or didn’t know that the gender of the Holy Ghost in the Hebrew or Aramaic language spoken by the Blessed Virgin and Joseph is feminine! In Greek the gender of the Holy Spook (Greek=“Pneumatics Agion”) is neutral, but in Hebrew or Aramaic which is the tongue spoken at least by Matthew, "Ruach" is feminine.

No wonder that it is an unforgiveable sin to gossip about or to blaspheme against the Holy Spook! So the Blessed Virgin Mary had a Lesbian affair with the feminine member of the Holy Trinity (i.e. the Holy Ghost) and she ends up making Mary big with child. Lesbians can have babies! It is a proven fact in the NT!

Most Christians believe that the Holy Spook is the ghost or spirit of a male deity. It is not so! I am not accusing the Blessed Virgin Mary Full of Grace of any wrongdoing. Actually, she was raped. The Blessed Virgin Mary didn’t scream for help. She must have enjoyed what was going on. Some of the Early Church Fathers documented the thunderous orgasm that the Blessed Virgin Mary achieved during her intercourse with the Holy Spook. In the past, daring male angels came down to Earth to lay with the beautiful daughters of men. Now it is a daring feminine member of the Holy Trinity coming down to lay with the Blessed Virgin Mary. No human being ever experienced anything like it nor ever will.

Mary managed to keep it a secret for at least 3 months until Joseph found out. Who knows how? He must have noticed that she was getting fat or something. The Holy Spook saw that Joseph felt cheated so she sent a female angel (“lack of evidence is not denial of a fact”—Old Shep) to reassure him that everything is OK. The beautiful angel comes to Joseph while he was in bed in a dream and the next morning after lighting up a cigarette Joseph feels cool about the whole thing. She must have been a very beautiful angel because it says that Joseph had a dream, not a nightmare. It would have been an ugly nightmare if a rough male angel like the one who slew 185,000 Assyrians in the days of King Hezekiah were to tell Joseph about the Lesbian affair that the Holy Spook had with her fiancée that left her pregnant. Oy vey!

Hey, Have a happy Turkey Day… Gobble... Gobble...
    Last edited by Stranger; 11-21-2001, 07:49 PM.
    "...and the truth will set you free."--Jesus Christ

A few afterthoughts...

So the Blessed Virgin Mary Full of Grace had a Lesbian affair with the feminine member of the Holy Trinity (i.e. the Holy Ghost) and She ends up making Mary big with child. Lesbians can have babies, too! It is a proven fact in the NT! This event has a great deal of credibility based on the creation story.

The Chief Creator was in counsel with whoever else was present and obviously one of them must have been a female deity. Was it the Holy Ghost? She must have been beautiful judging by the likeness of some of the creatures of the feminine gender that we get to see in our non-Islamic world. The pigeon likeness ascribed to the Holy Ghost doesn’t do Her justice. It serves only to distract from the Lesbian relationship that She had with the Blessed Virgin Mary. By the way, She must have impregnated her with a 1000 year old sperm sample saved of one of King David’s ejaculations otherwise Jesus Christ couldn’t possibly be the “son of David”. All things are possible… only believe… only believe…

Genesis 1:26-27 (NIV) Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness (i.e. male and female), and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

It looks like in all this there is room for a female member of the deity family that goes by the name of "God"...

Comment

There are three members of that so called trenity. Or the three creative forces. Father, Mother and Son.
      Moses

Comment

imaginations working overtime...

HIM
        is biblical for HOLY SPIRIT..
        HIM, Jesus Christ said of the HOLY SPIRIT
        ''''him'''', MANY TIMES.
        the new agers love to pump for woman Holy Spirit or mother God...
        JESUS CHRIST was NOT A GENDER-BENDER....
        the SPIRIT of TRUTH reveals.. men always fault and MESS everything.
        do not be yoked to an unbeliever

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

Hi Lucy...

In the English translation, maybe... But Hebrew or Aramaic was the language spoken by the the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saint Josef, Jesus Christ, Matthew and all the Jews in the NT and they refer to the Holy Spirit as "SHE" ALL THE TIME , that is ALWAYS. I am not dealing with any New Age krystals in here. This is a subtle linguistic trick that the Christians don't pay attention to what they read. I gave you the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible's Hebrew word number 7307 in the Hebrew section to look up for yourself. Anyway, here ya have the full list of meanings that the Bible translators pick from any time they need to translate the Hebrew or Aramaic word, "Ruwach" into English

BDB/Thayers # 7307
          07307 ruwach {roo'-akh} from 07306; TWOT - 2131a; noun feminine
          KJV - Spirit or spirit 232, wind 92, breath 27, side 6, mind 5, blast 4, vain 2, air 1, anger 1, cool 1, courage 1, misc 6; 378

1) wind, breath, mind, spirit
          1a) breath
          1b) wind
          1b1) of heaven
          1b2) quarter (of wind), side
          1b3) breath of air
          1b4) air, gas
          1b5) vain, empty thing
          1c) spirit (as that which breathes quickly in animation or agitation)
          1c1) spirit, animation, vivacity, vigour
          1c2) courage
          1c3) temper, anger
          1c4) impatience, patience
          1c5) spirit, disposition (as troubled, bitter, discontented)
          1c6) disposition (of various kinds), unaccountable or uncontrollable impulse
          1c7) prophetic spirit
          1d) spirit (of the living, breathing being in man and animals)
          1d1) as gift, preserved by God, God's spirit, departing at death, disembodied being
          1e) spirit (as seat of emotion)
          1e1) desire
          1e2) sorrow, trouble
          1f) spirit
          1f1) as seat or organ of mental acts
          1f2) rarely of the will
          1f3) as seat especially of moral character
          1g) spirit of God
          1g1) as inspiring ecstatic state of prophecy
          1g2) as impelling prophet to utter instruction or warning
          1g3) imparting warlike energy and executive and administrative power
          1g4) as endowing men with various gifts
          1g5) as energy of life
          1g6) ancient angel and later Shekinah

I personally believe that this last one, 1g6 must have been the "SHE" angel (i.e. the Holy Ghost in angel form, no wings, no pigeon look alike, just a she angel) that lay with the Blessed Virgin Mary. Take for instance the meanings,

1g1) as inspiring ecstatic state of prophecy
          1g2) as impelling prophet to utter instruction or warning

Remember that Saint Paul prohibited any female to speak in the church... and that they should only learn at home from their husbands in ALL submission... and if Paul had his way, he would have made them wear a burqah like the submissive Taliban women do.

Is Paul carelessly muffling the Holy Ghost, too?

1 Timothy 2:12 (NIV) I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

2 Peter 1:21 (KJV) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost
          (i.e. the feminine member of the Holy Trinity).

The male dominated Christian clergy is not telling you like it is, but like it ought to be…

Comment

congratulations all ye Lesbians

new ages...always love to find ''mommy gods''...
            personally Jesus Christ is MY yardstick.... when He quotes ''HIM'', many times for the the beloved HOLY SPIRIT.. i stay with HIM...afterall IF ANY ONE SHOULD KNOW Jesus Christ would.
            Besides...people can make the scriptures say anything...like Xmas..where is xmas and santa [satan word mix] in scriptures.
            no...the SPIRIT of TRUTH...always tells the TRUTH and HIM is HIM.
            never mommy....no matter how much the explaination it still DOES NOT over-ride the red words of HIM spoken from the LIPS of Jesus Christ....all else is flotsom....
            THAT CAUSES POWERLESSNESS
            do not be yoked to an unbeliever

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

Hi Lucy...

I am not a new ager. I opened my eyes to the truth. You are entitled to your faith, too. You discribed how Christianity ought to be and it is fine with me... I am a grown up...

Comment

Lou,
                And once again the little spoiled brat throws a temper tantrum in front of all the guests, making a mess and trying to start arguments, begging and pleading for attention, "Please someone notice me, please someone pay attention to me." Lou, you were kicked out of your Christian church and you are not accepted by real Jewish assemblies. I know this to be true because some time back you were whining and crying on that other forum because real Jews would not accept you. So the only way you can get anyone at all to show you the least bit of attention is to defecate and puke all over this forum, the more asinine, the more outrageous, it is the better, anything to get attention and be noticed.

Each tirade gets a little worse than the one before, murderers, homosexuals, lesbians, and you can't prove or defend any of it. You quote a little of this verse and a little of that verse, making all sorts of ignorant allegations, pretending to know something about Torah and the Hebrew language, and when someone responds you blow it off and go off on another stupid asinine tangent like this. You cannot back up anything you say, that is why you run like the coward you are from every response.

You presume to lecture us on what the Hebrew of certain words is supposed to mean. Two of my posts, one in Hebrew and the other concerning your obedience to Torah, remain unanswered despite several requests. You are always bragging about how you are so much more knowledgeable than any Christian and how they just can't answer your posts. When you answer my two posts, then lecture us on Hebrew and the Torah.

You claimed to have posted the Strong's definition of ruach. Why was the following phrase left out. Check any of 1/2 dozen online Strong's to verify.

1g) Spirit of God, the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son.

You claim the Holy Spirit is feminine,

"So the Greek fellows who wrote the kinky story about the Holy Ghost overpowering (i.e. laying) the Blessed Virgin Mary forgot or didn’t know that the gender of the Holy Ghost in the Hebrew or Aramaic language spoken by the Blessed Virgin and Joseph is feminine!"

Is that so? Can you prove any of your allegations about Matthew and Hebrew/Aramaic?

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
                16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
                17 Even the Spirit of Truth the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Nu 11:29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD’S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!

Job 26:13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.

Isa 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his spirit, hath sent me.

Zec 7:12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

You might try learning something about the Hebrew language, beside how to copy/paste from Strong's. This is your brain on drugs! Any questions?

Ra'ahmoth Li'wil Khakh'moth
                Nullus Frigidus Auxilium Gratia
                Zaqunra'ahyahuw

Comment

Now wait a cotton picking minute, Old Shep...

I am surprised that you even pretend to prove the absurd instead to ignore it and wish it will go away.
                  In the original Hebrew, “Ruach” is feminine. You know it!
                  Jesus Christ changed the gender of the “Spirit of God” from FEMININE to MASCULINE.
                  So if you read the Hebrew Scriptures you know that the “Spirit of God” is FEMININE, but when you read the NT you must switch gender and make the “Spirit of God” MASCULINE.
                  Is that “cross-gender”, or “sex switch”, or perhaps a “transvestite” – Wowww…!!!
                  I am amazed at the things that I had to put up with to be a Christian…
                  Before the NT was written the gender of the “Spirit of God” was still feminine. When the Greeks started to write the NT they changed it to masculine. That is sufficient proof that the whole NT is a fraud. Especially if you subscribe to the dogma that “God” never changes. How can you honestly justify the gender change of the “Spirit of God”? Christianity seems to be the most dishonest business in the world!

I used Strong's Concordance from a paid software from the Bible Companion Series your quote 1g) is not there. I posted all I got on the Sacred 'Ruach', (i.e. Sprit) and still is FEMININE

1g) Spirit of God, the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son.

None of the definitions here prevent the Holy Spirit to be feminine!Your quote adds more fuel to my argument about the feminine bit! It is obvious that the "Holy Spirit" enjoys equal rights so SHE IS co-equal with the rest of the Christian deity...

I believe that it is the male dominated religious clergy that denies this obvious fact. It is hard to correct something that was accepted as a fact almost 2000 years ago...

Comment

Shabbat Shalom to you Lou

long time no see

I don't know what to say to you in this post other than it is never nice to put people down. You know Lou that i can't change you and you can't change me. The only ONE that can change both of us is our Heavenly Father Yahweh. Pray for us to receive the truth as you claim you have received it and may HIS name be glorified and may all prasie go to HIM. Lou you know that i have accepted Yahshua and that i am a christian/believer but as much as i don't agree with other religion i hope and pray that i would not cause anyone to stumble or think evil of me or the El that i serve. You know what i mean?.....

May Yahweh bless you this Shabbat as we rest in the hand's of Yahweh

your sister
                    Dorota

Comment

Shabbat Shalom, Siostra Dorota...

Nice to see you around... I am still digging for the truth... That is why I always welcome Old Shep comments. I forgot to mention to him that every time "God" or any of his prophets make a reference to "His Spirit" they are refering to the feminine member of the "Holy Trinity". That is according to the Christians. I don't believe in the Holy Trinity. I has a very strong politheistic overtone. Anyway, Jesus Christ is wrong to call the sacred Ruach "HIM" she is a "SHE" Whoever wrote the NT didn't pay attention to Hebrew grammar...

One more comment. According to Jesus Christ he didn't come to change the Law or the Prophets, but he sure changed the gender of the "Holy Spirit."

No matter how you flip it there is a well defined goof in the Christian religion... There is hardly a page in the NT that is not loaded with contradiction or error...

Comment

Shalom Lou

Thank you for responding so quickly

My heart rejoices to see that you are still digging for the truth. After all it is the truth that will set as free. I am not a person who knows the Bible/Scriptures for A to Z, but one thing i do know that my Heavenly Father did give us HIS son so we can be set free. The Old Testament has many contradictions as well. My own brother has questionned me on some as well. i don't know why there are contradictions other than the enemy of Yah has done a good job in trying to make it very difficult for people to find The Only Creator of Heaven and earth. Many people will argue over one word or sentence until their faces are blue just to prove that IT IS THEM that are right.

One thing i do agree with you is that there is no trinity. Shema Israel Yahweh Eloheinu Yahweh echad. Yahweh is one. Yes, i discovered this year that ruach, spirit in Hebrew is feminine. in my opinion however it does not prove your point. After all the spirit is not physical therefore there was not physical contact.

I do have a question for you Lou. If you don't mind could you share with me how did you get to the point of your life that you are at right now?.... i would like to know where you are coming from.... my spiritual journey was long as well and praise be to Yah for caring me through all this time.
                        How will you know that Messiah has come and if you don't believe in the Messiah how will you receive the attonment? Why did Yahweh not allow His people to have a temple again after it was destroyed..... i guess i have more than one question

Shabbat Shalom to you moj bracie, Lou

Comment

Lou,

"I forgot to mention to him that every time "God" or any of his prophets make a reference to "His Spirit" they are refering to the feminine member of the "Holy Trinity". That is according to the Christians. I don't believe in the Holy Trinity. I has a very strong politheistic overtone. Anyway, Jesus Christ is wrong to call the sacred Ruach "HIM" she is a "SHE" Whoever wrote the NT didn't pay attention to Hebrew grammar..."

Excuse me Lou I must have missed it where did you post any Hebrew grammar sources? All I see is your pereh opinion based on one faulty definition from Strong's. My 2000 version software is also paid for and it matches the online Strong's. As I said check any up-to-date online source. Whoever wrote the NT paid attention to the LXX.

Please show us where a supposedly feminine noun with the masculine possessive suffix, ruachu; resh, waw, kheth, waw holem, requires ruach to be "she".

Also while you are providing us with reputable language references instead of your dog puke, please tell us how Jesus changed the gender of the several scriptures I quoted. Repeated below. And before you start commenting that this is an English translation, blah, blah blah. Check the Septuagint, a Greek translation by real Jews for Jews 200 years before Jesus. Pneuma autou "Spirit of Him" Maybe Jesus changed that too.

Lou, I'm still waiting for anything that even resembles real Hebrew scholarship, all I see is a bitter, senile, old man urinating all over the place begging for someone to please notice him.

For someone who is supposedly an expert in Hebrew, why is it you cannot answer my previous responses, one in Hebrew.

Nu 11:29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD’S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!

Job 26:13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.

Isa 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his spirit , hath sent me.

Zec 7:12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the LORD of hosts.

I repeat, You might try learning something about the Hebrew language, beside how to copy/paste from Strong's. This is your brain on drugs! Any questions? You still haven't backed up any of your dog puke.

Ra'ahmoth Li'wil Khakh'moth
                          Nullus Frigidus Auxilium Gratia
                          Zaqunra'ahyahuw

Comment

Hi, Old Shep...

All I see is your pereh opinion based on one faulty definition from Strong's. My 2000 version software is also paid for and it matches the online Strong's.
                            Questions:
                            What do you mean “faulty”?
                            Who paid your Strong’s? I paid mine out of my own secular earnings
                            Now the serious stuff…
                            This is the heading I get in my software. I expanded and underscored noun and feminine.

BDB/Thayers # 7307
                            07307 ruwach {roo'-akh} from 07306; TWOT - 2131a; noun feminine
                            KJV - Spirit or spirit 232, wind 92, breath 27, side 6, mind 5, blast 4, vain 2, air 1, anger 1, cool 1, courage 1, misc 6; 378

OK. I stand corrected now! Does your Strong match mine now? Don’t forget that Jesus Christ said that you have to take his stuff like a little child not like an overeducated theologian. When I look at #7307 I still see that Ruach is “feminine” or is your Strong stating otherwise? It is funny that what you are telling me is still OK as far as Christians go. For instance,

Job 26:13 By his spirit (i.e. the feminine member of the Holy Trinity) he hath garnished the heavens; his hand (i.e. de facto I read that “God” was powerless without the proper support of the feminine member of the Holy Trinity) hath formed the crooked serpent.

Please don’t believe for a moment that I believe that this feminine ruach is an actual person with intelligence of her own. I am trying to help the Christian religion define itself. I am beginning to feel that there is a very strong mystic feminine influence if our world because Ruach is feminine and it was the Ruach that was present at creation above the waters. Like giving birth to Earth from a womb. Very mystic… So what's wrong to believe that SHE was also involved in an extra-marital, even adulterous affair with the Blessed Virgin Mary Full of Grace. I need to check the age of the virgin when this happened. Something is moving me to do it. Anyway, physical sperm was involved and the end result was a baby. I still wonder how the sperm got there without destroying the Blessed Virgin's hymen. Only the Holy Spirit (i.e. noun, feminine) could have done the miracle!

Genesis 1:2 * And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit (i.e. noun, feminine) of Elohim moved upon the face of the waters.

How do I fare here, Old Shep? It seems that without a feminine activity by a feminine force or person there would be no creation…

About the other quote,
                            According to Christianity “The LORD” is said to be the head of the “Holy Trinity” he would always talk about HIS (feminine) Spirit when making a reference to the 3rd person of the “Holy Trinity” because the head of the Holy Trinity is supposed to be a male. Now if we had the Ruach talking about her Master, she would say her (feminine) Master or “God” or what have you. But the sacred Ruach never spoke by herself. She appears to be the motivating force coming out of the Creator of the Universe that make people do strange things, sometimes. You cannot mix the Greek LXX into this. The Almighty trusted only Israel (Hebrew people) with his word in Hebrew. They have the monopoly and copyrights. There was no concession to the Greeks.

Comment

The Holy Ghost is a child abuser...

The following Protogospel of James was written by one of the Early Church Fathers. Here is the documentation of the birth of Jesus Christ. The full text can be downloaded from,

http://www.ccel.org/fathers2/ANF-08/...#P5877_1717449

PROTEVANGELIUM OF JAMES
                              The Birth Of Mary The Holy Mother Of God, And Very Glorious Mother Of Jesus Christ

11. And she took the pitcher, and went out to fill it with water. And, behold, a voice saying: Hail, thou who hast received grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women! And she looked round, on the right hand and on the left, to see whence this voice came. And she went away, trembling, to her house, and put down the pitcher; and taking the purple, she sat down on her seat, and drew it out. And, behold, an angel of the Lord stood before her, saying: Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found grace before the Lord of all, and thou shalt conceive, according to His word. And she hearing, reasoned with herself, saying: Shall I conceive by the Lord, the living God? and shall I bring forth as every woman brings forth? And the angel of the Lord said: Not so, Mary; for the power of the Lord shall overshadow thee: wherefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of the Most High. And thou shalt call His name Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins. And Mary said: Behold, the servant of the Lord before His face: let it be unto me according to thy word.
                              12. And she made the purple and the scarlet, and took them to the priest. And the priest blessed her, and said: Mary, the Lord God hath magnified thy name, and thou shall be blessed in all the generations of the earth. And Mary, with great joy, went away to Elizabeth her kinswoman, and knocked at the door. And when Elizabeth heard her, she threw away the scarlet, and ran to the door, and opened it; and seeing Mary, she blessed her, and said: Whence is this to me that the mother of my Lord should come to me? for, behold, that which is in me leaped and blessed thee. But Mary had forgotten the mysteries of which the archangel Gabriel had spoken, and gazed up into heaven, and said: Who am I, O Lord, that all the generations of the earth should bless me? And she remained three months with Elizabeth; and day by day she grew bigger. And Mary being afraid, went away to her own house, and hid herself from the sons of Israel. And she was sixteen years old when these mysteries happened.
                              13. And she was in her sixth month; and, behold, Joseph came back from his building, and, entering into his house, he discovered that she was big with child...

Hey, this is no joke! The Blessed Virgin Mary was only 16 years old when she had that lesbian affair with the Holy Ghost (i.e. “Spirit” noun feminine). In our country only a pervert would dare to molest a child of that age! The Holy Ghost abused the 16-year-old Blessed Virgin Mary in a way that she didn’t even know what happened to her! What a shameful cover up! She managed to keep the whole affair a secret from Joseph for 6 months...!!!

The Early Church Fathers believed or knew that Jesus Christ was born in a cave, not in a manger unless the manger was the cave. Then Salome comes around to challenge the virgin birth, but that’s another subject. I post it here as a public service to warn Christian parents not to challenge the virgin birth. And if one of their virgin daughters gives birth, make sure to anoint your finger with plenty of KY before going to “search the parts.” If they are still there your daughter was probably fooling around with the Holy Ghost…

19. …This is a great day to me, because I have seen this strange sight. And the midwife went forth out of the cave, and Salome met her. And she said to her: Salome, Salome, I have a strange sight to relate to thee: a virgin has brought forth -- a thing which her nature admits not of. Then said Salome: As the Lord my God liveth, unless I thrust in my finger, and search the parts, I will not believe that a virgin has brought forth.
                              20. And the midwife went in, and said to Mary: Show thyself; for no small controversy has arisen about thee. And Salome put in her finger, and cried out, and said: Woe is me for mine iniquity and mine unbelief, because I have tempted the living God; and, behold, my hand is dropping off as if burned with fire.

Comment

Working...
                              X