Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we ARE AT WAR and most people are asleep

they are called the whole world lies in deception
    only the elect if possible cannot be deceived.
    For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
    math 24 v 24
    in bible numerics #24 - the elect

The Authorized Version seems to make our Lord imply that such seduction was absolutely impossible.
    "The elect" are HIS EKKLESIA, true followers of Jesus, and members of his Church.

THE CHANGE
    What is so wrong and so evil about these men?????
    There are millions of christians like them = they are '' the deceived''
    They see nothing wrong with their beliefs
    All is well in their religious world
    yet
    They DIE IN SIN and receive their wages.... THEY WERE EMPLOYED BY SIN.... DEATH WAS THEIR RETIREMENT PLAN.

THE REAL PROBLEM,
    What is wrong is,= they have changed the gospel BACK to the O.T system of works and sin and death - all suited for the carbon based OLD man for the ''walking dead''
    AKA - zombies
    religious zombies.

If you had spiritual eyes you would see them as they are the walking dead - the lost captives Messiah called them

The OLD creation was carbon based
    THE OLD MAN - all life on earth is carbon based (including humans).
    It means that the molecules in our body contain carbon as their main structural component

THE NEW MAN
    The new creation was crystal based a far different creation
    Jesus said that ''ye must be born again''
    but the world is blind to the truth, so they do not teach the gospel of the NEW creature

The old wine only worked on humans under judgment and who were captives to that old creation..
    JESUS CAME TO SET THE HUMAN PRISONERS FREE - BY CHANGING THEIR DNA

THE TRUE GOSPEL called ''life in the spirit'' CHANGES THE OLD HUMAN DNA, into a NEW CREATURE ON A NEW GRID for a new world.
    Not 1 part of the old carbon based system can remain,,, NOTHING of it,

This is why the Holy instruction is given '''DON'T MIX THE OLD WINE WITH THE NEW WINE,'' [ DONT MIX THE 2 SYSTEMS TOGETHER]
    why not?
    Because the new creature cannot be formed.

New life
    New creature
    New man
    - is formed from understanding THE SPIRIT OF LIFE that is only found in Messiah AND TAUGHT TO US by MESSIAH

How does the change over occur to form a NEW MAN

THE OLD MAN uses 2 sides of his brain CALLED THE UNSOUND MIND
    THE NEW MAN, ONLY HAS ONE MIND CALLED THE MARRIAGE aka WHERE THE 2 SIDES BECOME AS ONE
    JESUS HAD 1 MIND
    THE SPIRIT of life is THE MARRIAGE of 2 sides into 1 - one sound mind
    making the old carnal mind wither and die,

The SPIRIT of life is a FAITH WALK having been imparted TO HIS PEOPLE with His gift of faith so His EKKLESIA can walk by faith and not by sight
    This faith WALKING forms THE NEW WORLD FOR THE NEW CREATURE AS FAITH CREATES WORLDS.

IF YOU cannot do this, you remain the dead,
    THOSE who die in sin FOR WHAT IS NOT OF HIS FAITH WALK = IS SIN

SATAN is determined to return all back to their slavery to carbon based creation this is why most teach some of the law of moses is essential to salvation
    remember 1% of rat poison CAN KILL.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

THE '''GOSPEL'' these men suggest WE BELIEVE creates

DYSFUNCTION
    even the lives of these men preachers radiate total dysfunction
    their fruit is DYSFUNCTIONAL and madness

Atleast some christians do try to be ''good'' but these men remain in their private dysfunctions by trying to appear '' as good''.
    Its the carnal mind seeking to improve itself ''look at me i am so christian'' stuff
    satan still has them captive to the human carbon dead system - the old wine of an unsound divided mind
    satan remains IN CHARGE and death of the carnal minded man is their grim reaper.
    Why so?
    Because they have NO anointing making the yoke to hard to bare, as it still remains on their shoulders.
    Notice when you hold onto the Law of moses [even in part] you are wearing the yoke of slavery and remain a captive to all its burdens
    You remain the old man
    BECAUSE OF THIS ignorant flaw, THEY ARE not equipped To handle the new covenant and receive its ABUNDANT LIFE [ John 10 v 10]
    what i am revealing to them shall be met by a blank stare OR some type of abuse

they are the dead and have NO LIVING PULSE within to flow out from the divine realms because they walk by sight = a terrible sin of unbelief.

the LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IS DEVASTATING TO THE LAW OF MOSES.
    A NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH IS NEVER EVER EVER MADE OUT FROM THE CARNAL WORKS OF MOSES and his weak 613 laws no one can keep =NEVER
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

The Stockholm Syndrome

the law of Moses is satanic because it is based on a FEAR based SYSTEM
      Abba [Jesus Father] is not the author of fear BUT OF LOVE AND A SOUND MIND
      Jesus expressed this new life
      The law of Moses created by YHWH the PLURAL LORD GOD/ ANGELS is based upon a slow vibration of fear,

The Stockholm Syndrome
      Is a mode of existence where A CAPTIVE is constantly seeking re-affirmation that this YHWH AND HIS PLURAL GODS is real/original/ and good,
      Stockholm syndrome
      is a condition which causes hostages/CAPTIVES to develop a psychological alliance with their captors during captivity.

These alliances result from a bond formed between captor PLURAL YHWH and captives to the law of Moses, during intimate time together, but they are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims.

when this is explained to the Judaizer [those who mix the law with the gospel]- they become IRRATIONAL....

Comment

the devils sperm bank.

: we ARE AT WAR and most people are asleep
        Yes U are at war with the children of God like your sperm donor 'parent' the dragon or devil Revelation 12:17.

And the devil was very angry with the woman, and went to make war with the offspring of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
        Honny U don't have either one; the commandments of God or any true testimony of Christ; you've thrown it all away from what I have read of your past postings.
        It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

Lucy J. Smith's most grievous sin against Messiah.

I know that Lucy J. will eventually be posting and clouding this thread with her perverted teachings, because it's in her very nature that she cannot resist coming to my threads, and it's called the spirit of disobedience which is of the devil.

I have been bearing with Lucy J. for a long time now, and I'm sure Spying and Ken for much longer, and Lucy's excuses to others are 2 reasons, one is that she thinks the words of Messiah are dung to use her own word, and she tells others a LIE that I don't know or understand the words of Yah Messiah His scriptures, and that LIE will be proven false with this thread.

Yah Messiah said and the apostle John wrote this below.

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name. Revelation 3:8.

and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name/Authority/Character.

What does the word "NAME" really mean besides "NAME itself?

Strong's G3686 - onoma ὄνομα ὄνομα َnoma, on'-om-ah; from a presumed derivative of the base of G1097 (compare G3685); a "name" (literally or figuratively) (authority, character):—called, (+ sur-)name(-d).

(authority, character)

See and read for yourself here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=8

Can it be proven by Lucy J.s own written words on this forum that she has DENIED or CONTRADICTED Messiah's own word, name, and authority?

To be resumed Yah willing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To add another perspective to this above by Yah Messiah He said of those like Lucy.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I/Messiah speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. John 6:63-64.

And John wrote and said: Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

And he said,Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John said: From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. John 6:64-66.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+I+speak&t=KJV

Now would it not be truthful to ask, do those like Lucy also reject Yah Messiah's spoken words in the New Testament that are Spirit and LIFE?

This is indeed the very thing that Lucy does on a daily basis, and she even calls His words dung, and that comes out of the mouth of a supposedly follower of Christ.
          -----------------------------------------------------

So the readers don't miss out reading of the truth of her.
          A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

deception

Most religious people think they are not deceived because they are ''christian'' and attend churches and try to do good things
            So to be deceived is the futherist things from their minds
            The proof of a great deception is TO DIE IN SIN,
            IF
            They were not deceived, they would not die IN sin but die TO sin
            And therein lies the difference.

To die IN sin = a person still has been captive to the laws of sin and death,
            To die TO sin - a person has been set free from that law and has entered into NEW LIFE CALLED '' the spirit of LIFE''

IT IS TO THE DEVIL'S ADVANTAGE to keep people under his law as he feeds off their energy called ignorance and darkness = that is the devil's frequency and food bank

DECEPTION - HOW DO THEY GET IT SO WRONG?
            I THINK IT COMES FROM A'' TRADITIONAL MIND SET, that is a prison, as this mindset has THE WHOLE BIBLE as ''the saviour'' and they follow their bibles, never to understand -it is a corrupted work,
            as men have inserted their views or changed the true meanings to suit a creeds agenda, and added words or removed verses or any number of things that makes churched people ignorant to the truth,
            PEOPLE PERISH [ PHYSICALLY DIE] from L.A.C.K. OF KNOWLEDGE.

JESUS SAID ''FOLLOW ME'' AND when we did just that, HE THEN BECOMES OUR GUIDE AND ADVISOR.
            notice He never said ''follow the bible''...because HE LEADS EACH SAINT, PERSONALLY AS THEY HEAR HIM daily - as He leads them into His PATH OF KINGDOM RIGHTEOUSNESS

Question: "Has the Bible been corrupted, altered, edited, revised, or tampered with?"

on researching this topic we find
            The books of the O T were written from approximately 1400 BC to 400 BC.
            The books of the New Testament were written from approximately AD 40 to AD 90.

So, anywhere between 3,400 and 1,900 years have passed since a book of the Bible was written.
            In this time, the original manuscripts have been lost.

They very likely no longer exist.
            Since the time the books of the Bible were originally written, they have been copied again and again by scribes.
            Copies of copies of copies have been made.
            In view of this, can we still trust the Bible?

The Holy Scriptures are God-breathed and therefore inerrant
            (2 Timothy 3:16–17; John 17:17).
            Of course, inerrancy can only be applied to the original manuscripts, not to the many many many copies of the manuscripts

Once we understand this - we can ask MESSIAH NOW TO GUIDE US INTO ALL HIS TRUTH and then live in a daily intimate relationship with HIM and be changed from glory to glory HERE

PROOF OF CORRUPTION in the bible~~~
            Those who read and study the bible, would never physically die from ''lack of knowledge''
            AND
            IT DOESN'T take a rocket scientist's mind, to understand this very simple problem

The problem the bible has become an idol TO MOST PEOPLE
            Modern day Christian doctrine rests upon the premise that God preserved the Bible in an absolute infallible and pure state, in order that all men should know the (historical) truth and believe in the Son of God.
            Their doctrinal position is that if God permitted the Bible to have been altered, then the present day church could not be genuine.
            Based upon this dogmatic presumption that the Christian Church must be maintained in order for man to be saved, they reason that God would not allow the written word of the scriptures to be corrupted.
            Thus, modern Christians cling to this doctrine -- ignoring overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

the N T bible at best is only a mere road map that leads to the gate of TRUE SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE - ONLY JESUS CAN TEACH MAN ON HIS KINGDOM no one else.

the church is guided by everything false and Jesus said ''COME OUT FROM HER MY PEOPLE''
            Yet the church still reads the bible for their instructions - AND still DIES IN SIN.....

sigh

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              Most religious people think they are not deceived because they are ''christian'' and attend churches and try to do good things
              So to be deceived is the futherist things from their minds
              The proof of a great deception is TO DIE IN SIN,
              IF
              They were not deceived, they would not die IN sin but die TO sin
              And therein lies the difference.

To die IN sin = a person still has been captive to the laws of sin and death,
              To die TO sin - a person has been set free from that law and has entered into NEW LIFE CALLED '' the spirit of LIFE''

IT IS TO THE DEVIL'S ADVANTAGE to keep people under his law as he feeds off their energy called ignorance and darkness = that is the devil's frequency and food bank

DECEPTION - HOW DO THEY GET IT SO WRONG?
              I THINK IT COMES FROM A'' TRADITIONAL MIND SET, that is a prison, as this mindset has THE WHOLE BIBLE as ''the saviour'' and they follow their bibles, never to understand -it is a corrupted work,
              as men have inserted their views or changed the true meanings to suit a creeds agenda, and added words or removed verses or any number of things that makes churched people ignorant to the truth,
              PEOPLE PERISH [ PHYSICALLY DIE] from L.A.C.K. OF KNOWLEDGE.

JESUS SAID ''FOLLOW ME'' AND when we did just that, HE THEN BECOMES OUR GUIDE AND ADVISOR.

Question: "Has the Bible been corrupted, altered, edited, revised, or tampered with?"

on researching this topic we find
              The books of the O T were written from approximately 1400 BC to 400 BC.
              The books of the New Testament were written from approximately AD 40 to AD 90.

So, anywhere between 3,400 and 1,900 years have passed since a book of the Bible was written.
              In this time, the original manuscripts have been lost.

They very likely no longer exist.
              Since the time the books of the Bible were originally written, they have been copied again and again by scribes.
              Copies of copies of copies have been made.
              In view of this, can we still trust the Bible?

The Holy Scriptures are God-breathed and therefore inerrant
              (2 Timothy 3:16–17; John 17:17).
              Of course, inerrancy can only be applied to the original manuscripts, not to the many many many copies of the manuscripts

Once we understand this - we can ask MESSIAH NOW TO GUIDE US INTO ALL HIS TRUTH and then live in a daily intimate relationship with HIM and be changed from glory to glory HERE

PROOF OF CORRUPTION in the bible~~~
              Those who read and study the bible, would never physically die from ''lack of knowledge''
              AND
              IT DOESN'T take a rocket scientist's mind, to understand this very simple problem

The problem the bible has become an idol TO MOST PEOPLE
              Modern day Christian doctrine rests upon the premise that God preserved the Bible in an absolute infallible and pure state, in order that all men should know the (historical) truth and believe in the Son of God.
              Their doctrinal position is that if God permitted the Bible to have been altered, then the present day church could not be genuine.
              Based upon this dogmatic presumption that the Christian Church must be maintained in order for man to be saved, they reason that God would not allow the written word of the scriptures to be corrupted.
              Thus, modern Christians cling to this doctrine -- ignoring overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

the N T bible at best is only a mere road map that leads to the gate of TRUE SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE - ONLY JESUS CAN TEACH MAN ON HIS KINGDOM no one else.

the church is guided by everything false and Jesus said ''COME OUT FROM HER MY PEOPLE''
              Yet the church still reads the bible.

sigh
              Lucy,

Your either a liar or ye don't even know what ye are talking about, because ONLY 32% of church goers actually read the Bible, and that is why they are like you and fall back.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=Qde...=1569013290013

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Being guided daily by yeshua

'' AS HE TALKS TO ME
                AND HE WALKS WITH ME
                AND HE TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN''

Is a divine learning new creature experience
                It makes true life very simple
                how?
                loving HIM and Following only HIM, is= just to glide through this matrix life, totally serene and totally unconcerned.
                = L.I.B.E.R.T.Y.
                the captive set free

How?
                Yeshua's path existed as a path of His Faith,= achieved through prayer, which is the path to ''' Christ empowerment'' the active verb, He walked in!
                This is the only way, otherwise we become immersed with the rebellion of a very religious satan

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  '' AS HE TALKS TO ME
                  AND HE WALKS WITH ME
                  AND HE TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN''

Is a divine learning new creature experience
                  It makes true life very simple
                  how?
                  loving HIM and Following only HIM, is= just to glide through this matrix life, totally serene and totally unconcerned.
                  = L.I.B.E.R.T.Y.
                  the captive set free

How?
                  His path existed as a path of His Faith,= achieved through prayer, which is the path to ''' Christ empowerment'' the active verb, He walked in!
                  This is the only way, otherwise we become immersed with the rebellion of a very religious satan
                  Lucy,

Yea, your all religious today as I have said before, but that won't last long will it, until ye are back at conjuring up lies and slander about all of us again.

Yea, ye surely have.

Comment

And about ye tagline again Lucy J.

Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
                    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
                    why?
                    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is “NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION” FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''
                    Then WHY did you call Messiah [ my YAHUSHUA] or maybe we should call Him Iesous and not Jesus?

You used His Name on this forum on page 3:https://zolaboard.levitt.com/ubbthre...=799410&page=3

Proper names are transliterated from one language to another, and the 144.000 redeemed KNOW the Father's NAME, it's written in their MINDS Rev.14:1.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...oreheads&t=KJV

Comment

Hebrew names for Elohim.

Hebrew names for Elohim.

See here: https://www.hebrew4christians.com/Na...d/YAH/yah.html

Comment

No man can be transformed into a NEW CREATURE unless

They have a sound mind.
                        Those under the law of Moses [ or parts thereof] have an unsound mind,
                        Why?
                        Its from a weak and unsound set of impossible laws no man can keep.

THE PROBLEM IS
                        Because of this UNSOUNDNESS of mind, none could be transformed into a new creation,

however there is now a revelation.
                        Why is the Breaking of the Law of Moses Anticipated?
                        DO YOU KNOW THE ANSWER?
                        IT WAS BECAUSE under the law of Moses, there could be NO personal relationship with the holy spirit for each person
                        why not?
                        ''''the way'''''was not yet opened nor the veil in the temple rent in 2.

As long as this old law OF MOSES stood, the holy spirit [IN THE MASSES] could not operate

THE REVELATION.
                        Can you now understand the seriousness of this problem as some people say = '' yes i still obey the 613 laws of Moses even in part i obey EVEN the 10 commandments ''
                        This comes from AN UNSOUND MIND OF THOSE VERY IGNORANT CHURCH pew people,

The MAIN PROBLEM HERE IS CALLED
                        the sin of DUALISM - the god of two faces.
                        Moses’ pleas to Israel to keep the Law on the one hand, with his prophecies that Israel would not keep the Law on the other? =DUALISM

ARE YOU EYES NOW BEING OPENED TO THE TERRIBLE GAFF of mixing the 2 systems together - result is THE HOLY SPIRIT is made VOID within your life IF YOU DO.
                        THE NEW CREATURE has the law of'' the Spirit of life'' - where there is NO problems of sin nor keeping the advice of this law of life - as the MESSIAH IS EVER PRESENT TO MAKE INTERCESSION FOR THOSE WHO ARE HIS.'' amen

Hebrews says,
                        “Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them”
                        (Hebrews 7:25).

solution
                        come away from the ''god of 2 faces''.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	F1.large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	60047

look at this ancient coin.... the 2 faced god was known from ancient times.
                        hurrah

Comment

Its from a weak and unsound set of impossible laws no man can keep.
                          And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
                          So did Paul:
                          Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
                          https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...=s_primary_0_1

Why do U keep repeating the same dumb line and lie over and over again?

this UNSOUNDNESS of mind
                          Then U must have this unsoundness of mind.
                          It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

Peach,

I never thought about this text by the apostle Paul, and thanks for pointing it out.

Comment

Moses did not expect Israel to keep the Law.
                              Rather, he predicts Israel will break the Law and go into exile.
                              How do we reconcile Moses’ pleas to Israel to keep the Law on the one hand, with his prophecies that Israel would not keep the Law on the other?
                              TWO FACES
                              * THE POSITIVE
                              * THE NEGATIVE
                              TWO MINDS

NO ONE can have 2 minds
                              NO ONE can operate under two systems
                              NO ONE can believe two systems at once
                              NO ONE can be a double minded man

become awake smell the coffee.

CONSIDER
                              AS JESUS CAME TO SAVE THE LOST AND BEGAN TO PREACH THE '' KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND'' [ the new wine]
                              ask a serious question
                              WHY WOULD JESUS PREACH THE OLD WINE WHEN HE CAME TO PREACH THE NEW WINE?

WHY WOULD JESUS SAY ''TO OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS'' KNOWING THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE AS MOSES HAD PREDICTED '

did Jesus obey them all = No.
                              He did not stone the woman in adultery nor continually keep the sabbath [a stoning offence.]
                              JESUS CAME WITH THE GOOD NEWS
                              THE GOOD NEWS IS = THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOW EVER PRESENT as the law had NO holy spirit available to the masses

one should think on these things so not to be in apostacy

Comment

Working...
                              X