Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucy J.s Most Grievous Sin Against Messiah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    even the wisest person, cannot answer the mentally ill, and their '''devolution '' [going backwards] from a '''churched christian'' into a foul mouthed man
    ------ when main object is to ascend into Holiness.
    The truth is Lucy J. Ahab can't control his whore can he?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

And Lucy J. it's you who are always using ye dung word, that must be a common spoken word at your place too.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Dung is the greatest word

To describe all the phony verses words agendas of evil men and their corruptive influences that can be seen through those mentally sick replies of Elijah
        THE disguise comes before THE deception
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

the fruits

the verse says
          ''The Word of God itself is proof enough that It is the eternal, inspired, infallible, incorruptible, preserved Word of God.''

is that true?
          alas NO
          if it was the real truth and all the truth in each chapter and verse - the pews wouldnt lack true knowledge and die IN sin
          the pews die from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
          - the text book is flawed and doesn't contain all true knowledge TO MAKE THE PEWS into the same '' IMAGE'' OF THE SAVIOUR in spirit soul and body here and now.

the final proof is the final fruit....
          ''a corrupted text book makes for corrupted pews'' - simple fact.

They still DIE '''IN''' SIN. and sit side by side with the lost in the funeral chapels

one way to tell a corrupted bible is by the word version
          ask
          whose version is it?

such a simple word, no one takes any notice of.... VERSION

version MEANS
          a particular form of something differing in certain respects [U] from an earlier form[/NU]V or other forms of the same type of thing.
          an account of a matter from a particular person's point of view.
          "he told her his version of events"
          new version of.

THE MOMENT YOU SEE V.E.R.S.I.O.N - it means differing in certain aspects from other forms of the same type of thing

cont
          Last edited by LucySmith; 10-04-2019, 11:18 PM.
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

beware oF the word ..................................V.E.R.S.I.O.N.

some LITTLE KNOWN facts
            — BY Dr. Bart Ehrman. Head of the theology department of Chapel Hill University.
            [ a former christian]

2,000 years ago, less than 10% of the population was actually literate.
            By that I mean could read and write.
            Less than 20% could read just a little.
            They couldn’t write but they could figure out simple messages if they saw them written down.
            This means 80% of the population not only could not read, but they could not even sign their names if you asked them to.

Books, scrolls and writing were the province of the extremely wealthy and even then, only the wealthy who actually took an interest in such things.
            In today’s dollars with a denarii figured at roughly $21, a single sheet of papyrus cost $30.
            A book would cost anywhere between $10,000 to $100,000 or more to have in your library.

There were no printing presses so each book had to be painstakingly copied letter by letter by a Scribe and they didn’t come cheap.
            A Scribe was paid between $420 and $525 per 100 lines of text.

Thus, when you hear about ancient texts you need to understand that they were commissioned by someone of great wealth and power.
            It wasn’t by someone who woke up one day and thought, hey! I believe I’ll write the great Hebrew, Greek, Egyptian novel, get rich and famous and go on the lecture circuit.

The person had a particular story they wanted told,
            * a particular version of history
            * they wanted recorded and
            * they wanted it told or recorded their way!

There was no such thing as “journalistic integrity.” There was no obligation to even report the facts.
            This was a bought and paid for story plain and simple.

Think about what this means for the notion of some poor wandering prophet writing down a book of prophecies based on voices he hears speaking to him out of thin air.
            Some of the prophets were so poor they had to beg bread.
            Some spent more time in the wilderness than they did in what passed for cities, villages or towns.

Where did they learn to read and write?
            Where did they and how did they get the money to buy writing materials.
            If they did not write themselves, where did they get the money to hire Scribes?

Another misconception.
            The Bible – Bible means a “collection of books”
            – did not exist until someone carefully selected these books, assemble them together and call them a “Bible.”

The people whom wrote these books, whomever they actually were, at the time they wrote them did not consider themselves to be writing sacred texts.
            At no time did they think to themselves, what I’m writing will be included in a Bible that people will worship and revere.
            They had their motives most of which were more political than holy.

There was no such thing as “journalistic integrity.”
            There was no obligation to even report the facts.

the bible IS NOT THE 4TH GOD in the godhead.
            there are NOT 4 gods.
            Last edited by LucySmith; 10-05-2019, 12:02 AM.

Comment

agnostic atheist

some LITTLE KNOWN facts
              — BY Dr. Bart Ehrman. Head of the theology department of Chapel Hill University.
              [ a former christian]

2,000 years ago, less than 10% of the population was actually literate.
              By that I mean could read and write.
              Less than 20% could read just a little.
              They couldn’t write but they could figure out simple messages if they saw them written down.
              This means 80% of the population not only could not read, but they could not even sign their names if you asked them to.

Books, scrolls and writing were the province of the extremely wealthy and even then, only the wealthy who actually took an interest in such things.
              In today’s dollars with a denarii figured at roughly $21, a single sheet of papyrus cost $30.
              A book would cost anywhere between $10,000 to $100,000 or more to have in your library.

There were no printing presses so each book had to be painstakingly copied letter by letter by a Scribe and they didn’t come cheap.
              A Scribe was paid between $420 and $525 per 100 lines of text.

Thus, when you hear about ancient texts you need to understand that they were commissioned by someone of great wealth and power.
              It wasn’t by someone who woke up one day and thought, hey! I believe I’ll write the great Hebrew, Greek, Egyptian novel, get rich and famous and go on the lecture circuit.

The person had a particular story they wanted told,
              * a particular version of history
              * they wanted recorded and
              * they wanted it told or recorded their way!

There was no such thing as “journalistic integrity.” There was no obligation to even report the facts.

Think about what this means for the notion of some poor wandering prophet writing down a book of prophecies based on voices he hears speaking to him out of thin air.
              Some of the prophets were so poor they had to beg bread.
              Some spent more time in the wilderness than they did in what passed for cities, villages or towns.

Where did they learn to read and write?
              Where did they and how did they get the money to buy writing materials.
              If they did not write themselves, where did they get the money to hire Scribes?

Another misconception.
              The Bible – Bible means a “collection of books”
              – did not exist until someone carefully selected these books, assemble them together and call them a “Bible.”

The people whom wrote these books, whomever they actually were, at the time they wrote them did not consider themselves to be writing sacred texts.
              At no time did they think to themselves, what I’m writing will be included in a Bible that people will worship and revere.
              They had their motives most of which were more political than holy.

There was no such thing as “journalistic integrity.”
              There was no obligation to even report the facts.

the bible IS NOT THE 4TH GOD in the godhead.
              there are NOT 4 gods.
              Lucy J. your idol is the internet.

He/Bart Ehrman remained a liberal Christian for 15 years but later became an agnostic atheist after struggling with the philosophical problems of evil and suffering
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_D._Ehrman

And exactly as Yah Messiah says of Jezebel: Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. Rev.2:20.

to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And so ye do Lucy J. ye seduce Yah's people to commit fornication with the UNBELIEVING world, and to eat their words of idols or demons.

Comment

As I said of ye Lucy J.

Lucy J.
                Dung is the greatest word

My words,
                Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                And Lucy J. it's you who are always using ye dung word, that must be a common spoken word at your place too.

Comment

once our eyes are opened to the flawed bible

and flawed text book - it now can be understood by the bible makes flawed people.
                  the dead who die IN sin from lack of knowledge

catch 22

how is this fixed
                  HEAR FROM JESUS as He walks and talks to His ekklesia daily

'' and He walks with me
                  and He talks to me
                  and He tells me i am His own
                  and the joy we share
                  as we tarry there
                  is far greater than ever known''

consider a great truth
                  what is so sad is - ''you were not worthy to know the truth''

Comment

and flawed text book - it now can be understood by the bible makes flawed people.
                    the dead who die IN sin from lack of knowledge

catch 22

how is this fixed
                    HEAR FROM JESUS as He walks and talks to His ekklesia daily

'' and He walks with me
                    and He talks to me
                    and He tells me i am His own
                    and the joy we share
                    as we tarry there
                    is far greater than ever known''

consider a great truth
                    what is so sad is - ''you were not worthy to know the truth''
                    Lucy J. don't lie, it's not Jesus that talks to ye, because if He did, He would be telling you to obey His words that ye do not do.

Ye sure don't hear from Jesus, because ye are to busy listening to ye fornicating worldly agnostic atheistic teachers on the internet, ye are about ye father the devil's business of leading people back into the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                      Lucy J. don't lie, it's not Jesus that talks to ye, because if He did, He would be telling you to obey His words that ye do not do.

Ye sure don't hear from Jesus, because ye are to busy listening to ye fornicating worldly agnostic atheistic teachers on the internet, ye are about ye father the devil's business of leading people back into the world.
                      Lucy J.

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity/LAWLESSNESS. Matthew 7:23.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...iniquity&t=KJV

The True Messiah does NOT even know the lawless like ye, and He says so.

Comment

• if Jesus didnt talk to me and mine

i would live like you
                        a man who will die IN sin from flawed knowledge from a flawed text bo

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                          i would live like you
                          a man who will die IN sin from flawed knowledge from a flawed text bo
                          Lucy J.

What's flawed is ye and ye UNBELIEVING teachers minds, and ye will die in ye sins.

Comment

• when a text book is flawed

so are the readers.
                            the proof
                            they die IN sin from lack of knowledge
                            - it cannot get any clearer than that

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                              so are the readers.
                              the proof
                              they die IN sin from lack of knowledge
                              - it cannot get any clearer than that
                              Lucy J.

It is those who do NOT believe that Messiah is Yah, and that do not keep His words that will die in their sins, and Messiah says so in John 8 see my tagline.

Comment

Working...
                              X