Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucy J.s Most Grievous Sin Against Messiah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy J.s Most Grievous Sin Against Messiah.

I know that Lucy J. will eventually be posting and clouding this thread with her perverted teachings, because it's in her very nature that she cannot resist coming to my threads, and it's called the spirit of disobedience which is of the devil.

I have been bearing with Lucy J. for a long time now, and I'm sure Spying and Ken for much longer, and Lucy's excuses to others are 2 reasons, one is that she thinks the words of Messiah are dung to use her own word, and she tells others a LIE that I don't know or understand the words of Yah Messiah His scriptures, and that LIE will be proven false with this thread.

Yah Messiah said and the apostle John wrote this below.

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name. Revelation 3:8.

and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name/Authority/Character.

What does the word "NAME" really mean besides "NAME itself?

Strong's G3686 - onoma ὄνομα ὄνομα َnoma, on'-om-ah; from a presumed derivative of the base of G1097 (compare G3685); a "name" (literally or figuratively) (authority, character):—called, (+ sur-)name(-d).

(authority, character)

See and read for yourself here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=8

Can it be proven by Lucy J.s own written words on this forum that she has DENIED or CONTRADICTED Messiah's own word, name, and authority?

To be resumed Yah willing.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

who is Lucy J Elijah....???

i wondered
    Lucy J.
    Lucy J
    Perhaps a new girl friend Elijah?
    You sly old devil grin

shoox
    i wont tell guylaine.

BTW
    oh who is Yah?
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      i wondered
      Lucy J.
      Lucy J
      Perhaps a new girl friend Elijah?
      shoox
      i wont tell guylaine.

BTW
      oh who is Yah?
      Lucy Jezebel is you Lucy,

And Yah is Messiah Whom ye have denied as I have pointed out above.

And I knew you would soon be on this thread with ye trash.

I know that Lucy J. will eventually be posting and clouding this thread with her perverted teachings, because it's in her very nature that she cannot resist coming to my threads, and it's called the spirit of disobedience which is of the devil.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

PS Lucy J.

I don't have girl lovers as ye and Ahab ye husband have ye swearing sailors.

Comment

you sly old devil [grin]

you hang OUT around me every day...grin....
          shoos keep it mum ok.
          but we wont tell GUYGUY guylaine the wife.
          how many wives you got Elijah?????[grin]

now who is YAH

I was thinkingYAH, YAH , YAH
          ITS LIKE A BABY WORD for ''grandpa'' = grandpa Yah
          hmmm
          And then I pondered

YH= WHO PUT THE ''A'' in yah?
          and
          THEN a cute song came into my mind.
          wait it will sing it for you.

ready???

Lucy singing in very beautiful voice...
          ''WHO PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH?
          WHO PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH
          WAS IT YOU
          WAS IT ME
          WAS IT HIM
          WAS IT SHE
          SO
          WHO PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH?''

hmmmm
          you did hey Elijah you put the ''A'' in Yah~~~~

why choose ''A''?
          WHEN e I o u were free???
          tell us please Elijah.

YIH
          YOH
          YUH
          YEH
          were all available

SO
          THE MYSTERY IS solved.... ''who put the ''A'' in YAH...………. - Elijah

oh
          why I do believe Elijah that sure is the cutest thing you ever did
          [grin]
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

you hang OUT around me every day...grin....
            shoos keep it mum ok.
            but we wont tell GUYGUY guylaine the wife.
            how many wives you got Elijah?????[grin]

now who is YAH

I was thinkingYAH, YAH , YAH
            ITS LIKE A BABY WORD for ''grandpa'' = grandpa Yah
            hmmm
            And then I pondered

YH= WHO PUT THE ''A'' in yah?
            and
            THEN a cute song came into my mind.
            wait it will sing it for you.

ready???

Lucy singing in very beautiful voice...
            ''WHO PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH?
            WHO PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH
            WAS IT YOU
            WAS IT ME
            WAS IT HIM
            WAS IT SHE
            SO
            WHO PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH?''

hmmmm
            you did hey Elijah you put the ''A'' in Yah~~~~

why choose ''A''?
            WHEN e I o u were free???
            tell us please Elijah.

YIH
            YOH
            YUH
            YEH
            were all available

SO
            THE MYSTERY IS solved.... ''who put the ''A'' in YAH...………. - Elijah

oh
            why I do believe Elijah that sure is the cutest thing you ever did
            [grin]
            Lucy J. your really NOT very educated are ye?

Who put the "vowel" letter "U in" lUcy? Why they could have merely chose "E" for LECY, or maybe "A" for LAcy, or "I" for LICY why hi there LICEY.

Or is that Licey Lucy? Ye better get rid of the Lice.

Comment

And Licy,

Who put the English vowel of "O" in gOd? Why they could have chose U as gUd, or E for gEd.

Comment

The Pharisee Judazizer.

And Lucy J.

As Erich Jon Phelphs called those like ye, dog women.

Comment

stop flirting you old devil i am a married woman

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                  Lucy J. your really NOT very educated are ye?

Who put the "vowel" letter "U in" lUcy? Why they could have merely chose "E" for LECY, or maybe "A" for LAcy, or "I" for LICY why hi there LICEY.

Or is that Licey Lucy? Ye better get rid of the Lice.
                  you big flirt saying so many sweet things to me.
                  stop you are making me blush..
                  you bad boy.

serious time
                  WHY DID YOU PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH? Elijah?
                  pray tell

well to lighten the religious mood
                  i ask you Elijah did the Hebrews get googles and flippers to cross the red sea?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	d71893fa7eb398f0ce25a33a02d8cf8f--christian-cartoons-funny-christian.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	60042

i mean now this is REAL SERIOUS RELIGIOUS CHAT GOING ON HERE. babe

Comment

you big flirt saying so many sweet things to me.
                    stop you are making me blush..
                    you bad boy.

serious time
                    WHY DID YOU PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH? Elijah?
                    pray tell

well to lighten the religious mood or sheer stupidity
                    i ask you Elijah did the Hebrews get googles and flippers to cross the red sea?
                    [ATTACH]741[/ATTACH]
                    Well Lucy Jezebel,

It is you who are flirting, ye follow me around on my threads like the little doggy that ye are, and I'm not one of ye swearing sailors that ye have slept with.

Comment

oh Elijah

you do need a smack for talking................ dirty....old man

Comment

you do need a smack for talking dirty....
                        Lucy J.

It is you and Ahab that need a smack, and Yahweh is going to do it, and one would wonder if Ahab sits and watches the swearing sailors or joins in with them huh?

Comment

now now Elijah you seem a little lost and off topic ...

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                          Lucy J.

It is you and Ahab that need a smack, and Yahweh is going to do it, and one would wonder if Ahab sits and watches the swearing sailors or joins in with them huh?

so allow me to lighten you mood....lets get back to YAH
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	14cc0df8a24371d957eb5f1679484108.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	60043

SERIOUSLY
                          ELIJAH DO YOU FEEL''' YAH''' WITH AN '''''A''''''- NEEDS AN ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSE?
                          YES/NO/MAYBE?

i do feel YAH with AN '''A''' DOES HAVE PROBLEMS - sigh

a change of mind god.
                          one day No killing
                          next day kill everything in sight... BUT NOT THE VIRGINS

REALLY?

IS THE GOD YAH with a '''A'''' really interested in VIRGINS???????

i have to think on this....do some study on virgins and Yah's [with an '''A''''' ] thinking patterns

Comment

so allow me to lighten you mood....lets get back to YAH
                            [ATTACH]742[/ATTACH]

SERIOUSLY
                            ELIJAH DO YOU FEEL''' YAH''' [WITH AN '''''A''''''- NEEDS AN ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSE?
                            YES/NO/MAYBE?
                            No Lucy J. not off topic,

Merely telling everyone the true Jezzie CULTural thing, as you said, lifestyle of you and Ahab.

Comment

Lets keep it serious elijah...anger and the virgin ? Need to be understood

Originally posted by lucysmith View Post
                              so allow me to lighten you mood....lets get back to yah

seriously
                              elijah do you feel''' yah''' with an '''''a''''''- needs an anger management course?
                              Yes/no/maybe?
                              [ATTACH]743[/ATTACH]
                              i do feel yah with an '''a''' does have problems - sigh

a change of mind god.
                              One day no killing
                              next day kill everything in sight... But not the virgins

really?

is the god yah with a '''a'''' really interested in virgins???????

i have to think on this....do some study on virgins and yah's [with an '''a''''' ] thinking patterns
                              seriously elijah this virgin ? Needs to be addressed
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X