X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woof woof

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy J.

Paul sure pegged you in this verse, and where did Yah Messiah ordain Jezebel's like ye to teach?

''''Doe'''''' ye want to play act some more for us Pharisee doggy?
    BTW
    ''''doe''''' - is a female deer - I don't think a doe is a Pharisee dog?

go take ya meds Elijah

Click image for larger version

Name:	3b4d4f72baeca03e2f29facd89c8b482.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	60041
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Lucy Jezebel Most Grievous Sin Against Messiah.

I know that Lucy J. will eventually be posting and clouding this thread with her perverted teachings, because it's in her very nature that she cannot resist coming to my threads, and it's called the spirit of disobedience which is of the devil.

I have been bearing with Lucy J. for a long time now, and I'm sure Spying and Ken for much longer, and Lucy's excuses to others are 2 reasons, one is that she thinks the words of Messiah are dung to use her own word, and she tells others a LIE that I don't know or understand the words of Yah Messiah His scriptures, and that LIE will be proven false with this thread.

Yah Messiah said and the apostle John wrote this below.

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name. Revelation 3:8.

and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name/Authority/Character.

What does the word "NAME" really mean besides "NAME itself?

Strong's G3686 - onoma ὄνομα ὄνομα َnoma, on'-om-ah; from a presumed derivative of the base of G1097 (compare G3685); a "name" (literally or figuratively) (authority, character):—called, (+ sur-)name(-d).

(authority, character)

See and read for yourself here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=8

Can it be proven by Lucy J.s own written words on this forum that she has DENIED or CONTRADICTED Messiah's own word, name, and authority?

To be resumed Yah willing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To add another perspective to this above by Yah Messiah He said of those like Lucy.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I/Messiah speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. John 6:63-64.

And John wrote and said: Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

And he said,Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John said: From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. John 6:64-66.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+I+speak&t=KJV

Now would it not be truthful to ask, do those like Lucy also reject Yah Messiah's spoken words in the New Testament that are Spirit and LIFE?

This is indeed the very thing that Lucy does on a daily basis, and she even calls His words dung, and that comes out of the mouth of a supposedly follower of Christ.

-----------------------------------------------------

So her and the readers will not miss out on reading the real truth of her.
      A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Working...
      X