X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic: Time To Reopen This Thread!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

When I closed this thread, I did so in tribute to Lucy who seemed to me be leaving the forum. Of course, everyone now knows this to not be the case. Lucy has continued to post without any obligation to answer or respond directly to anyone who might dispute what she is posting. I suppose that Lucy must be considered a permanent guest of this forum determined to outlive all of us who love the Law and do practice in a physical sense many of its requirements.

For instance, I just counted and made note of the second Sabbath in the count to the morrow after the 7th Sabbath. In a physical sense, it is not easy to daily count to Fifty. So many distractions seem to enter our physical existence that contribute to our forgetfulness.

The Covid-19 virus has caused great disruption in our lives and will no doubt contribute to some permanent changes. I have to laugh right here, but ImAHebrew spoke recently with a secretary to his doctor. She asked him how he was doing, and he replied that he supposed that he was doing ok save for the fact that he was running a slight fever with a sore throat and that he ached all over suffering from a dry cough. I started laughing so hard even before he told me that he immediately told the secretary that he was just teasing. Almost all private practice physicians has closed their offices, and they are conducting their visits with their patients over the phone. I myself have a scheduled visit with my primary care physician over the phone on May 21. My doctor uses Google Duo.

I have to laugh right here even though these things are not laughing matters, but I am over 70. and I am obese with high blood pressure and a slight case of diabetes, It is perhaps a good thing that I stay as close to home as possible.

I have another funny story to tell about my nephew, but I will put the telling off until a later post.

Welcoming all back to this reopened thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• The disrespecting Administraitor dictator.

Originally posted by Spying View Post
      Topic: Time To Reopen This Thread!

Hi Everyone,
      Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

When I closed this thread, I did so in tribute to Lucy who seemed to me be leaving the forum. Of course, everyone now knows this to not be the case. Lucy has continued to post without any obligation to answer or respond directly to anyone who might dispute what she is posting. I suppose that Lucy must be considered a permanent guest of this forum determined to outlive all of us who love the Law and do practice in a physical sense many of its requirements.

For instance, I just counted and made note of the second Sabbath in the count to the morrow after the 7th Sabbath. In a physical sense, it is not easy to daily count to Fifty. So many distractions seem to enter our physical existence that contribute to our forgetfulness.

The Covid-19 virus has caused great disruption in our lives and will no doubt contribute to some permanent changes. I have to laugh right here, but ImAHebrew spoke recently with a secretary to his doctor. She asked him how he was doing, and he replied that he supposed that he was doing ok save for the fact that he was running a slight fever with a sore throat and that he ached all over suffering from a dry cough. I started laughing so hard even before he told me that he immediately told the secretary that he was just teasing. Almost all private practice physicians has closed their offices, and they are conducting their visits with their patients over the phone. I myself have a scheduled visit with my primary care physician over the phone on May 21. My doctor uses Google Duo.

I have to laugh right here even though these things are not laughing matters, but I am over 70. and I am obese with high blood pressure and a slight case of diabetes, It is perhaps a good thing that I stay as close to home as possible.

I have another funny story to tell about my nephew, but I will put the telling off until a later post.

Welcoming all back to this reopened thread, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      When I closed this thread, I did so in tribute to Lucy who seemed to me be leaving the forum. Of course, everyone now knows this to not be the case.
      Yea, we all, including ye, know that Lucy does not keep her word, in other words she lies hand over fist, and you support and encourage such behavior, however, when Peach announced that she was leaving the forum, and when Peach responded to your post made afterwards, YOU then threatened her to keep her word, and to erase all memory of her on this forum if she did not comply with your threat.

Then ye write this above. ""all of us who love the Law and do practice in a physical sense many of its requirements.""

Really? What about [ALLOF THESE SCRIPTURES[/B]? Ye say one thing out one side of your mouth, and then do the opposite out the other side in your actions, and as ye say, ""I have to laugh right here even though these things are not laughing matters,""

However, I want ye, and those who do read to notice your behavior in these matters, as they are NOT in accordance with the scriptures as ye claim to keep and obey..

Ye also wrote.
      Time To Reopen This Thread!
      Yea, ye will reopen your own closed threads and not following your own dictated rules to others, and even close my thread for merely responding back to your threat, and then destroy that ""super thread ""as ye called it out of envy and spite, as ye were talking about getting rid of that ""super thread "" even before this new forum was even created. You act like a dictator such as China or North Korea, ye make up ye own laws and rules which ye expect others to keep, but then ye exempt yourselves from those same laws and rules that ye refuse to keep yourself.

Ye also said.
      I will give ye some good advice on a last note, you can do something about your obesity, walk a quarter or half mile every day in short distance about your home for the first few days, then increase your walks to a mile after a week or two, and you can take fish oil in pill form which will help your situation all the way around.

Please see and read here about the 7 benefits of fish oil. https://www.health.com/nutrition/fish-oil-benefits.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	matrix-exit1.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	62077

The masses exist in a slave system. aka a trauma based society ruled over by the god of this world

This makes you happy though Because you thought that’s the way of life.
        humanity seemed to enjoy going in circles and waiting for death.
        so
        Now the illusion has begun to dissolve, and everybody’s panicking.
        What they thought was so real does not seem that way any longer.
        This is not to say that there aren’t seeds of the serpent trying to take advantage of the situation in hopes keeping the slave system alive.
        They are already failing. -witchcraft will fail - even religious witchcraft

Click image for larger version  Name:	safe_image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.8 KB ID:	62073
        Last edited by LucySmith; 04-25-2020, 02:54 PM.
        THE disguise comes before THE deception
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• the good and the evil -
          A wonderful outcome of the entire COVID-19 scenario would be if Bill Gates and his entire vaccine industry, preying on precious little children, gets shut down once and for all!!
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• it’s hard for most people to see past their fears, their financial situation, and trying to cope in a situation everyone was forced into, not to mention the elevated anger everyone is feeling from freedoms being unnecessarily stripped away.
            But, this is about much more than a “cure” for COVID-19.
            There is a shift, a shake-up, and a dismantling taking place before our very eyes.
            If people realized the background of so many of these nefarious characters, they would understand just how significant this battle is for our healthcare industry, over livelihoods, and the future of mankind.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	93419734_1335455143317684_8284055276106022912_n.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	62088

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              it’s hard for most people to see past their fears, their financial situation, and trying to cope in a situation everyone was forced into, not to mention the elevated anger everyone is feeling from freedoms being unnecessarily stripped away.
              There is a shift, a shake-up, and a dismantling taking place before our very eyes.
              If people realized the background of so many of these nefarious characters, they would understand just how significant this battle is for our healthcare industry, over livelihoods, and the future of mankind.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	93419734_1335455143317684_8284055276106022912_n.jpg Views:	3 Size:	80.8 KB ID:	62088
              Yes Lucy, knowledge or knowing is power, if enough people out there would learn and share the information with others about that 1 or 2 percent at the top, who are either, Freemasons, Skull and Bones, and the Roman Catholic Jesuits, Knights of Malta, Knights of this or that order using the Zionistic Jews doing their bidding, and enough people stand up to them, and them knowing enough people are aware of their satanic plots, then things could change.

However, those in religion do NOT want to even expose them, either because of apathy, or some who are getting money from them, so they go along to get along, and make no mistake, we are admonished in the scriptures to expose evil and not merely go along with it, and call it all a "conspiracy theory" to dismiss it either.

It is very rare to have a U.S. President like Donald Trump who really cares about the sovereignty of not only our Country and its people, but other Countries too, I have not seen this in any other U.S. President in my entire life so far.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                it’s hard for most people to see past their fears, their financial situation, and trying to cope in a situation everyone was forced into, not to mention the elevated anger everyone is feeling from freedoms being unnecessarily stripped away.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	93419734_1335455143317684_8284055276106022912_n.jpg Views:	3 Size:	80.8 KB ID:	62088
                -------------------------------------------------- I WAS INTERESTED IN THE WORD nefarious
                a NEFARIOUS CHARACTER. WOULD BE '' THE SEED OF THE SERPENT''
                the meaning is wicked or criminal. ETC
                DO YOU THINK the god of this world bears the fruits of the NEFARIOUS CHARACTER?
                DO YOU THINK the hybrid seeds of the serpent would bear these same fruits?
                DO YOU THINK the gods of the OT bear these Nefarious fruits?

when you do see these fruits in these characters, why proclaim '' their goodness'' when you know it is so wrong
                if you call ALL manner of NEFARIOUS fruit - goodness - then you too belong to the seeds of the serpent

Jesus said '' by their fruits ye shall know them'' - a divine exposure to understand WHO AND WHOM is the enemy

Comment

• Lucy, the old testament GOD as ye say, is Jesus/Yeshua Himself John 1:1-14.

Comment

• once you are taught by Jesus to ''spot'' the seeds of serpent '' aka - by their character and fruits of their daily life
                    and
                    on HOW THEY MANIFEST their inner evil traits out to others - as destroyers of humanity - the exposure is complete.
                    NO ONE -GOD OR hybrid SERPENTS- OR HUMANS can continually hide their nefarious character.

jesus professed GLAD TIDINGS AND GOODWILL to all men - a far cry from the NEFARIOUS ones
                    warning
                    anyone who approves of destruction TO OTHERS is NEVER A SON OF ADAM but an infiltrator from satan himself = MARK WELL those who approve all evil as a ''goodness'' = know your enemy

Comment

• most people are totally unaware that Pharma and all its modern pills are classed as WITCHCRAFT
                      ''oh no'''... they cry....
                      alas
                      your cries are of no account as the lie exists and believers abound by their billions in a herd mentality

to partake of this world = means you HAVE NEVER RECEIVED TRUE ABIDING SALVATION of your spirit soul and body [ you are simply a pretender and die IN sin]
                      JESUS WARNED ONLY ''THE FEW'' receive His eternal life [john 10 v 10]
                      ask
                      what do the rest receive?

Click image for larger version  Name:	c46687c9092c750dd9f88af0e6e43b96.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.0 KB ID:	62094
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	i60ptqkhkr141.png Views:	0 Size:	1.70 MB ID:	62095

Comment

• remember when you take your JAB
                        deception is the name of the game in this world and each person plays their assigned role
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51JDiugPfpc

Comment

• http://mileswmathis.com/gates.pdf

interesting GENES
                          ---------------------------------------------------------

http://mileswmathis.com/jobs.pdf

Comment

Name:	94761787_3403146396379571_7436901774725742592_o.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	62106

Comment

Name:	image_905.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	62110 Shit sounds scary when you have no education doesn't it?
                              I could be wrong. It happens.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	94980974_1688355667988285_5778954083897442304_n.jpg Views:	2 Size:	61.7 KB ID:	62113
                                ps added

by one of the most accomplished scientists of our time -

MOVE ON

Please READ what the diabolical Dr Fauci did to hide the truth about toxic substances in vaccines
                                . Fauci, Gates, the WHO and others should receive the death penalty for knowingly committing gross crimes of genocide against humanity - the suffering they have caused in unquantifiable!

They have schemed to place the world in locked down in a belief of a scamdemic to achieve their long planned agenda.
                                Still we sleep....their influence is shocking to say the least, playing the sheeple like miunets playing to a cue card, clapping every thursday night in the UK at 8pm.
                                Gates, Fauci and their cabal must be brought to trial.
                                We humanity must wake up.

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/ant...irus-3385.html

"Today, thanks to the courage of Judy Mikovits, PhD – one of the most accomplished scientists of our time – you’re about to discover a “Dr. Fauci truth” that will blow your mind.
                                And, I can assure you, you will never hear about this information through conventional media outlets....

...Other researchers linked the first CFS outbreak to a polio vaccine given to doctors and nurses that resulted in the “1934 Los Angeles County Hospital Epidemic.” That vaccine was cultivated on pulverized mouse brains. Retroviruses from dead animals can survive in cell lines and permanently contaminate vaccines.

Dr Mikovits’ studies suggested that the XMRV Virus was present in the MMR, Polio + Encephalitis vaccines given to American children + soldiers.

Dr. Fauci ordered Mikovits to keep her mouth shut.
                                When she refused, he illegally confiscated her work books and hard drives, drove her from government work + blackballed her from receiving NIH grants ending her science career. XMRV remains in American vaccines."
                                Last edited by LucySmith; 04-29-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X