Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hell and the ''lake of fire''

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hell and the ''lake of fire''

    “the Lake of Fire?”
    Well, to understand the modern churches’ teachings, we have to understand that just like the pagan cultures of old, Christianity has borrowed and bettered certain myths to fit the accepted theology of the day.
    It’s not just the concept of “hell” and “eternal punishment” which has been recycled by Christendom, but the churches’ teachings as a whole owe more to pagan ideas then any of its own.


    One cannot turn away from the truth, unless they once had the truth.
    This is speaking of the Church. But how has today’s Church gotten worse and worse than burning their sons and daughter in fire?
    By teaching that their sons and daughters will not be burned up in fire, as the Canaanites did, but by teaching that their sons and daughters will BURN IN FIRE FOR EVER!

  • #2
    lets crack this false nut of disinformation open

    According to the majority of Christian Theologians and Evangelists, the scriptures speak explicitly of a future "never ending" punishment, to be exacted upon most of humanity - namely the agonizing torture of "the lake of fire."





    HELL - "THE ORIGIN OF ENDLESS PUNISHMENT"
    These teachers of the Word too easily forget that before the later half of the First Century, this"lake of fire" didn't even exist in the scriptures!
    Indeed the early church grew up in complete ignorance of such a concept.
    * Neither Jesus or any of the Apostles mention a "lake of fire" even ONCE before Revelation was written!


    Throughout studies, it has become plainly obvious that all of the “eternal damnation” doctrines of Christendom have their origins in Pagan philosophies and myths. "Death IS, eternal life (in the lake of fire) Theologians have no problem with square circles and contradictions.
    Few Christians understand or would ever admit to the astounding similarities between ancient pagan traditions and the current theological dogma we know as “eternal punishment”
    Who would have thought that the modern Christian “lake of fire” could be so similar to the fables and tall tales of ancient mythology!
    Yet these influences are well documented and prove beyond a doubt that the doctrine of hell and all its “Christian values” are PAGAN to the core!

    What, you might ask, has this pagan Egyptian nonsense to do with the Christian teaching of “endless punishment in a lake of fire?”
    Everything!
    This fantastic, comical, absurd pagan religion of the Egyptians is the bedrock foundation for the most basic of Christian doctrines and heresies.
    This inane religion is the basis for fundamental Christian teachings.

    HANDS UP ALL THOSE religious FOOLS who cannot think for themselves and like trained seals they swallow every man made insert as '' the truth''

    Comment


    • #3
      Rubbish.

      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      According to the majority of Christian Theologians and Evangelists, the scriptures speak explicitly of a future "never ending" punishment, to be exacted upon most of humanity - namely the agonizing torture of "the lake of fire."





      HELL - "THE ORIGIN OF ENDLESS PUNISHMENT"
      These teachers of the Word too easily forget that before the later half of the First Century, this"lake of fire" didn't even exist in the scriptures!
      Indeed the early church grew up in complete ignorance of such a concept.
      * Neither Jesus or any of the Apostles mention a "lake of fire" even ONCE before Revelation was written!


      Throughout studies, it has become plainly obvious that all of the “eternal damnation” doctrines of Christendom have their origins in Pagan philosophies and myths. "Death IS, eternal life (in the lake of fire) Theologians have no problem with square circles and contradictions.
      Few Christians understand or would ever admit to the astounding similarities between ancient pagan traditions and the current theological dogma we know as “eternal punishment”
      Who would have thought that the modern Christian “lake of fire” could be so similar to the fables and tall tales of ancient mythology!
      Yet these influences are well documented and prove beyond a doubt that the doctrine of hell and all its “Christian values” are PAGAN to the core!

      What, you might ask, has this pagan Egyptian nonsense to do with the Christian teaching of “endless punishment in a lake of fire?”
      Everything!
      This fantastic, comical, absurd pagan religion of the Egyptians is the bedrock foundation for the most basic of Christian doctrines and heresies.
      This inane religion is the basis for fundamental Christian teachings.

      HANDS UP ALL THOSE religious FOOLS who cannot think for themselves and like trained seals they swallow every man made insert as '' the truth''
      Rubbish.

      http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+of+fire&t=KJV
      It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ofcourse those with an evil heart

        MIND AND SOUL LOVE TO SEE the sufferings of others,
        always remember,
        satan was/is unable to love = a loveless being = therefore so are his stooges.
        this type of loveless '' eye for an eye'' monster person always make good concentration camp officers as they delight in suffering of others.
        they live as their g-d Yhwh.. same type of evil. sons of satan = if you fruit inspect you can tell quiet easily from their deformed mind and abnormal lives



        however there is some good news
        sons of Yeshua
        thank goodness the lovely Yeshua came to set us all free.


        something to consider
        fear is of satan
        perfect love casts out all fear.
        Yeshua and His father cannot inject fear AS FEAR IS NOT A FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE.....please remember always to fruit inspect the character and the verse A VITAL CLUE TO WHO is WHO

        BTW
        Elijah you forgot when posting as peach THE SOX PUPPET to put those fancy lines around the script to pretend it wasn't you
        oppps yes-it is hard to juggle your characters hey.
        it is obvious you seem to delight in the suffering of others. so we have you pegged

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          MIND AND SOUL LOVE TO SEE the sufferings of others,
          always remember,
          satan was/is unable to love = a loveless being = therefore so are his stooges.
          this type of loveless '' eye for an eye'' monster person always make good concentration camp officers as they delight in suffering of others.
          they live as their g-d Yhwh.. same type of evil. sons of satan = if you fruit inspect you can tell quiet easily from their deformed mind and abnormal lives



          however there is some good news
          sons of Yeshua
          thank goodness the lovely Yeshua came to set us all free.


          something to consider
          fear is of satan
          perfect love casts out all fear.
          Yeshua and His father cannot inject fear AS FEAR IS NOT A FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE.....please remember always to fruit inspect the character and the verse A VITAL CLUE TO WHO is WHO

          BTW
          Elijah you forgot when posting as peach THE SOX PUPPET to put those fancy lines around the script to pretend it wasn't you
          oppps yes-it is hard to juggle your characters hey.
          it is obvious you seem to delight in the suffering of others. so we have you pegged
          Trash again.

          Comment


          • #6
            to a heathen fear monger i guess it is trash

            Originally posted by guyguy View Post
            Trash again.
            but for those filled with the life of the spirit... the truth is FEAR IS OF satan.


            opps
            Elijah
            you forgot to colour guyguy post to make them seem different
            - u are slipping and yes it is hard to remember who you are hey a 3 in 1 self agreeing soxpuppet.

            Comment


            • #7
              so WHO? WOULD MAKE UP A ''TORTURE LAKE'' OF FIRE

              TO FILL the fear filled Christian and assorted others under ''''''''this divine wrath''''''''''''''''with hideous images of screaming souls for eternity?

              if u think on this
              pain only goes with the flesh.
              but if one is a spirit after death there is NO flesh.
              so
              how can a spirit that came from Father in the 1st place, as His image and likeness in the 1st place be screaming from their burning flesh????

              consider that
              most of the book of the Revelation is man made inserted
              why?
              to comply with the ancient secret society agendas of a one world government
              - and all the ''props are ready to fall into place'' confirmed in the BBL by the man made inserted fear verses.

              remember the fruits of fear is from satan - so when you see fearfilled verses and vile inhuman punishments KNOW satan is the author

              .

              Comment


              • #8
                the corrupted BBL influences the world

                https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...cid=spartandhp

                the evil corruption of man from ancient Egypt, taught by pagan men thousands of years ago, then put into the BBL by man, still wages its war on public opinions,.
                to a wise thinking person.

                the true JUSTICE,
                consider this problem
                a very powerful being programmes its evil idea and actions into a far weaker being,
                [a giant and a midget]

                QUESTION
                why is the weak being [ the midget] then punished for the overpowerful thoughts and programmes placed into its mind [ by the giant] when acted upon

                there is NO JUSTICE THERE The giant was always going to win over the midget

                THEREFORE
                The Midget victim who has been wrongfully dealt and sent to '''hell'''' = in an act of true injustice.

                As there is NO such an abode as hell
                A made up condition from man as a form of control.

                Jesus dined with all manner of sinners, and not once called any sinners. but cast the evil out from the afflicted.

                The question now to be asked
                Where are the men in the image of Christ to do the same casting out as the messiah = they cannot be found = 2000yrs of misinformation bears the fruits NO MAN IS THE IMAGE OF THE SAVIOUR

                NOW THAT SHOULD MAKE HEADLINE NEWS,. not... the giant winning over the midget

                PLAYACTING CHURCH stinks...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...cid=spartandhp

                  the evil corruption of man from ancient Egypt, taught by pagan men thousands of years ago, then put into the BBL by man, still wages its war on public opinions,.
                  to a wise thinking person.

                  the true JUSTICE,
                  consider this problem
                  a very powerful being programmes its evil idea and actions into a far weaker being,
                  [a giant and a midget]

                  QUESTION
                  why is the weak being [ the midget] then punished for the overpowerful thoughts and programmes placed into its mind [ by the giant] when acted upon

                  there is NO JUSTICE THERE The giant was always going to win over the midget

                  THEREFORE
                  The Midget victim who has been wrongfully dealt and sent to '''hell'''' = in an act of true injustice.

                  As there is NO such an abode as hell
                  A made up condition from man as a form of control.

                  Jesus dined with all manner of sinners, and not once called any sinners. but cast the evil out from the afflicted.

                  The question now to be asked
                  Where are the men in the image of Christ to do the same casting out as the messiah = they cannot be found = 2000yrs of misinformation bears the fruits NO MAN IS THE IMAGE OF THE SAVIOUR

                  NOW THAT SHOULD MAKE HEADLINE NEWS,. not... the giant winning over the midget

                  PLAYACTING CHURCH stinks...
                  More rubbish.
                  It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lucy: You have a serious heart condition as you are incapable of forgiving others; and then you in turn blame the person or persons for your unforgiveness.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      who am i supposed to forgive

                      ???
                      the mystery widens,

                      BTW
                      and yes I do have a ''''heart condition'''' it is TOTAL LOVE AND ADMIRATION OF MY SAVIOUR AND ALL THOSE BLESSINGS HE SENDS TO ME and mine
                      the wonderful gifts from my Beloved, AS WE MADE HIM OUR GOOD SHEPHERD... I recommend all do the same


                      john 10 v 10.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X