Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the cruel brainwashed indoctrinated church aka -dead in a mind jail of imperfection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a list... 1 example

I'm not pretending as I'm not his wife or pet goat; but from what I'm read of U, U must like goats but not only as pets hunny.

Thread: Feast - 2018
    by Peach
    Replies:149Views:13,240

I'm not pretending as I'm not his wife or pet...

I'm not pretending as I'm not his wife or pet goat; but from what I'm read of U, U must like goats but not only as pets hunny.

THERE IS A LIST....
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Lucy: There is still no use of foul language in that post.

Comment

spying warning

Thread: Purification From The Defilement Of Death!
        by Peach
        Replies:22Views:2,847

Sticky: Peach's comments were deleted by Latuwr! ...

Peach's comments were deleted by Latuwr!

Peach, should I decide to purify this forum, you would head the list of those who should be placed outside the Camp because of their uncleanness.
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Lucy: It would seem that you have a vendetta against anyone that opposes your views.

Comment

no

I just love the truth and this world is filled with religious deception that kills all who sit under it.
            church and Jesus and the bible are not all the same thing

if it was this world would be filled WITH MESSIAH'S love joy and peace.
            instead it is filled with war and death and sad people like you who have been so badly conned to even accept evil acts as a goodness
            sigh

Comment

Lucy: If you were true you would have a forgiving heart as Jesus did and has; and your actions do not match up to your talk.

Comment

Forgive

Oh but i do forgive
                All who sincerely mean it
                btw who wants me to forgive them?????
                And why????

Why have u changed your posting styles

Comment

Lucy: I've been on here long enough to see your actions and attitude toward others.

Comment

You need to change your ways, Lucy!
                    That is some good advice.

Comment

that advice was given by a man who condones evil acts as a goodness guy guy

Originally posted by guyguy View Post
                      That is some good advice.

I don't
                      I see evil as evil... IF YHWH acts as evil - to me - the fruit is evil
                      a man who is
                      divorced,
                      doesn't speak to one or 2 grandbabies
                      nor ex wife and
                      has strife with some daughters
                      calls himself a Pharisee
                      and lives under some parts of the law of moses,- but not all 613
                      and admires the god YHWH in all techno -colour cruelty = of whom Jesus proclaimed was not His father

now for a man to be so messed up, why would anyone accept his advice?

BTW
                      who am I to forgive?
                      and
                      why have you changed your posting style???

Comment

Jesus calls HIS EKKLESIA OUT FROM IMPERFECTION

so they are able to move from glory into glory - and there is NO end to THE GLORY.
                        THE LAW OF MOSES IS/WAS IMPERFECT
                        THE BIBLE IS IMPERFECT
                        THE CHURCHES ARE IMPERFECT
                        IMPERFECTION RULES ALL MANNER OF religious expressions and a Hoax of the worst magnitude.

once Jesus calls His people out, their eyes are opened the scales fall off and the whole church scene is ghastly evil mess
                        Jesus said so Himself like 2000 yrs ago so it has been build upon a whole ghastly foundation called the traditions that kills all church people

I DONT TOLERATE VERSE QUOTERS with shabby lives, preaching a corrupted gospel

Comment

i am so happy Elijah has gone............. [according to peach the sox puppet]

oh happy day
                          like if anyone is to know when elijah is going it would be peach

why is it good he has gone?
                          divine LIFE NOW cannot ever mix with those who have made an agreement with death.

Spying was very foolish to allow religious death to move into this forum, and allow it to take over in all its stupidity.
                          But death does flee at the sound of the truth.

What is religious death - the churches and their pews.
                          Each one who sits under their gospel dies of ignorance'
                          2000yrs this finale has been played out.
                          So few stop to notice a grave [ not a pun] contradiction from the teachings of Jesus - why? they are blind and cannot even begin to SEE the truth of the good news.
                          Elijah and his ''friends'' is one such a person

So because the truth SMACKS him in the face, he goes beserk, stupid and insane in his many ugly posts - that is death's fruits- and abuses continually with his own personal stupidity.
                          Why?
                          Because he is a fear monger and a hell dealer rather than standing for the glory of being a death fighter.

JESUS WAY is so different from the corporate version of the good news.

Comment

Lucy: It's no mystery that your obsessed with Eliyahu and you cannot forgive him.

Comment

it took a while... i found THE THREAT to my person

Originally posted by Spying View Post
                              Hi Lucy,
                              Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I am sorry, but I did not view the below reply of Peach to you as threatening you with bodily harm:

"Speaking of Judges; you had better pray that you don't ever get put in front of me, or it will be a very long time before you see the good comforts of your home again."

I understood her as she later explained to you. It seemed to me in the reply above that Peach was telling you that she herself was a judge.

This is what I like about pseudonyms. Properly used and protected, they require that everyone should be extremely circumspect in their words to others. One never knows who one is talking to. This is why I myself strive to give respect to everyone until they prove themselves unworthy of respect, and this is why I personally do protect the real identity of anyone who posts on this forum whenever it is made known to me.

You on the other hand have openly used our real names in references to me and to my Brother. This tells me that you actually do not respect me or my Brother.

You need to change your ways, Lucy!

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to accept this advice, I am,
                              Sincerely, Latuwr

[to set the record straight]
                              05-08-2019, 06:58 AM
                              Eliyah
                              Banned User

Elijah's and puppet threats.
                              Lucy,

It was my point that ye would call a man stupid, because ye know that a man won't threaten to do such things to you, however, my daughter in law saw your slandering post yesterday and she said.

"I very doubt that skank would stand in my face calling me stupid, I would pile drive her rear end into the dirt."

And Lucy, no doubt your lover boy whoremongering husband posts under your name too.

The jezzie and her whoremongering husband, it must be a family tradition.

================================================================================================
                              threatening with bodily harm. from the sox puppets
                              I just like to keep the truth clean and tidy,

Comment

Lucy: Yes we see your obsession with Eliyahu and it looks as if others are not willing to play your game; and fabrications can also lead to legal implications.

Comment

Working...
                                X