Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The First Death Is Viewed As Sleep or Rest In The Scriptures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    Peach,

I appreciate you agreeing, however, I wanted Spying to answer this question and not let it get buried so he can ignore the question.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spying,

Do ye agree with me and the scriptures that the first physical death is viewed as SLEEP or ASLEEP?

Leave a comment:

• Peach
    replied
    Elijah:

I do agree and I will finish your thread with all of these Bible verses that others who read can verify the truth you've given.

sleep: https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...=s_primary_0_2

asleep: https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...=s_primary_0_1

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Spying,

Do ye agree with me and the scriptures that the first physical death is viewed as SLEEP or ASLEEP?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    so what is the real fundamental problems here of the BBL and the ''christian church''

The Theological Sexism of the Bible
    Sexism saturates the BBL from beginning to end.
    It is inextricable because it is entwined with the fundamental theological understanding of G-d himself who is not only male but a Trinity of males consisting of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
    This male G-d stands at the head of a hierarchy of male authority that puts women at the bottom:

The Biblical laws ON THE O.T. are utterly barbaric, irrational, and fundamentally biased against women.
    The treatment of virgins captured in war is particularly disturbing.
    I can’t imagine the horror of being a woman living under the laws of the Bible.
    The bias against women manifests in all aspects of the text.
    Females are literally devalued, in monetary terms, relative to males.
    When consecrating a person with a vow, the price schedule is as follows (Lev 27:2-7):

DISTURBING CHRISTIAN IDEAS.
    It was therefore inevitable that the men who believed these words and carried this tradition down through the ages would be corrupted in their view of women.
    It is impossible that they would not manifest this corruption in their own commentaries on the Bible.

the fruit this ''WOMEN HATING'' tree has produced:
    •Clement of Alexandria (150?-215?)
    “Every woman should be filled with shame by the thought that she is a woman.”

•Tertullian (2nd-3rd c. Church father)
    In pain shall you bring forth children, woman, and you shall turn to your husband and he shall rule over you.
    And do you not know that you are Eve?
    God’s sentence hangs still over all your sex and His punishment weighs down upon you.
    You are the devil’s gateway;
    you are she who first violated the forbidden tree and broke the law of God.
    It was you who coaxed your way around him whom the devil had not the force to attack.
    With what ease you shattered that image of God: Man!
    Because of the death you merited, even the Son of God had to die… Woman, you are the gate to hell.

•Tertullian
    “Woman is a temple built over a sewer, the gateway to the devil.
    Woman, you are the devil’s doorway.
    You led astray one whom the devil would not dare attack directly.
    It was your fault that the Son of God had to die; you should always go in mourning and rags.”

ETC ETC ETC add nauseum
    if you note these ideas from the ''fathers'' also note the same abnormal abusing is continued thru the demonic inspired Elijah
    who is being taken to court for his continual abuse and filthy mouthed posts to me!
    [there are over 100 ''hate speak'' posted and I just read that 6/5/2019 these acts shall soon become a crime with 2 years in jail]
    amen

now why is this so?
    very simply
    satan HATES women, so has ''inspired'' the manmade/ unanointed writers of the BBL to promote such hatred within the corrupted BBL verses.

why so?
    Because the male needed A HELPMEET and the other rendering of HELPMEET is a ''saviour''.

While the male abuses and misuses the helpmeet/ SAVIOUR he remains un-regenerated as '' it is not good for a man to be alone' and satan knows this so he inspires his ''Christian men to say''
    STUFF LIKE THIS
    •John Wesley (1703-91):
    “Wife: Be content to be insignificant.
    What loss would it be to God or man had you never been born.”

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    YES, IT WAS VERY SAD DAY FOR THAT ''Christian lady''

Elijah comment #102

and no one could really help her,
    why not
    the Christian church is as helpless to solve problems as its victims.

a most unworthy institution that curses rather than blesses~~~~~
    ofcourse many '''Christian women''' are abused and misused in this counterfeit system
    infact it is rife.
    why hide the filth and push it under satan's carpet

https://aic.gov.au/sites/default/fil...ds/20-hall.pdf

the fact that the Church, alongside the rest of society, is not immune to the sin and crime of violence.

It has become painfully clear that the Church has neglected to critically review their male-dominated institutions, thus perpetuating the suffering of the large group of women and children victims/survivors within their walls.

Hand in hand with this, both history and current disclosures have revealed that the mainly male leadership has acted to protect and comfort the perpetrators of the violence and to attempt to maintain what could be named a 'whitewashed sepulchre in other words, an image of the Church which indicates its innocence in this matter an image which covers up its culpability around the issue.

Reports from other sexual assault centres and family violence services which assist victims also confirm to us, on a daily basis, that the Church community is far from being a place of justice and love for all.
    Rather, the Church too often is experienced as a haven for the perpetrators of criminal activity and a hell for the victims of those assaults.

Far too often we hear reports of women being encouraged to co-exist within violent relationships.
    Prayer is offered as a tool of adaptation to violence and the faithfulness of Christian women is exploited to maintain their submission to violent and abusive husbands, fathers, brothers, sons, uncles and acquaintances.

Disclosures to us by women which have brought us to this understanding have been, and continue to be, almost overwhelming.
    Women of all ages speak of sexual assault, incest, racial violence, bashings, psychological, emotional and spiritual trauma, financial and social restriction all within 'Christian families'.

Offenders are
    ordinary Christian men:
    church attending husbands,
    fathers, grandfathers, brothers, friends.
    In many cases the perpetrators are members of the ordained leadership:
    clergy, priests, ministers, pastors, leaders of church-sponsored groups.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    And Spying,

Ye should have issued that warning to Lucy long ago for telling the gossip about a man having sex with a goat, which ye did NOT do.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

This is a final warning to any and all posters to this forum. Stop making references and allusions to others by making suggestive sexual references concerning another poster on this forum or concerning the family member of a poster.

Break this command and you will be banned from this forum, and this applies to all posters so be very careful what you suggest in a post against anyone else.

Thanking all in advance that should take heed to this warning, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

You've allowed Lucy to run rampant with slander on every forum member, and ye don't seem to be able to stop it.

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    No More Sexually Suggestive Posts From Anyone!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

This is a final warning to any and all posters to this forum. Stop making references and allusions to others by making suggestive sexual references concerning another poster on this forum or concerning the family member of a poster.

Break this command and you will be banned from this forum, and this applies to all posters so be very careful what you suggest in a post against anyone else.

Thanking all in advance that should take heed to this warning, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    maybe I buy one skunk hat for this multi character poster on L.A.
    who is the lucky poster?

aka - 'elijah/peach [ not the pet goat] but the godly swearing woman/ guyguy/ +another woman [she is only temporary] + the menagerie of posters in 1 sad man.

to cover up his old hoary head and long hairy eyebrows.
    hmmm

he could go all over 'em thar hills'' preachin' the false soul sleep sermons in his new skunk rat hat

[ATTACH]641[/ATTACH]
    looks like a nest of coons on his head.
    And Lucy,

I can get ''Elijah/guyguy/peach/the other woman'' that menagerie of character posters up in them thar hills to buy one and send it over for me????
    Why I thought that you were going to sue it out of me?

And what's really beyond stupid of you, is thinking that both Guyguy and Peach are me.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    I LOVE THIS SONG.
    DAVEY DAVEY CROCKETT
    k.o.t.w.f.
    I must see if I can buy a Crockett ''skunk hat'' here,
    OR
    I can get ''Elijah/guyguy/peach/the other woman'' that menagerie of character posters up in them thar hills to buy one and send it over for me????
    and every time I read his stupid insane posts I can put the skunk hat on and sing the Davey ditty

[ATTACH]640[/ATTACH]
    HELLO DAVEY WITHOUT HIS SKUNK HAT????

....Hmmmmm.
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=d...w=1920&bih=931

now which one to choose?
    hmmmmm

I do like this cute one
    [ATTACH]639[/ATTACH]
    yes
    now maybe I should get some of that wild lookin' coonskin
    I can be ''Lucy-in-Coonskins''
    And Lucy,

Davy Crocket was NOT from Ky. he was from Tennessee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett

But as ye said, you are beyond stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Peach
    replied
    who is the lucky poster?

aka - 'elijah/peach [ not the pet goat] but the godly swearing woman/ guyguy/ +another woman [she is only temporary] + the menagerie of posters in 1 sad man.

hmmm

he could go all over 'em thar hills'' preachin' the false soul sleep sermons in his new skunk rat hat

[ATTACH]641[/ATTACH]
    Elijah: This is her way of flirting around with you.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    one thing

you really have to ADMIRE a man who would wear a skunk cap like that
    AND
    the crow feathers sticking out.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pic12.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	59948
    lordy lordy lordy that is the most hilarious thing [hey only in America]

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    i can have such fun with Elijah '' the soul sleep religious clutz''

who is the lucky poster?

hmmm

Name:	pic12.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	59947

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    Davey davey crockett ....k.o.t.w.f.

I told *you* ELIJAH - were long past stupid - not ''another woman''

so
    are we all to believe you are now '' a woman'' POSTER
    = opps.
    who posts?
    Elijah
    peach the sox puppet
    guyguy/guylaine the 2nd wife /sox puppet [ but is Elijah divorced , he is not sure because he changes his mind]
    and now
    - the '''another woman''' enters
    it is a menagerie of characters up in them thar hills.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    act 6 scene 3
    lucy enters stage right speaking to Elijah

''elijah when did you become ''another woman''

Elijah
    '' today Lucy, before I was peach and guyguy sox puppets but today I changed over and became ''another woman''

Lucy
    '' really what made you change over to the female sex , Elijah,
    opps
    do I call you Elijah or ''another woman'' when posting to you
    so you will know who you are, and to whom I am referring to''

Elijah
    '' I am not sure really,
    I am 'another woman'' today,
    but I could well be some other person tomorrow''

Lucy
    ''yes, I see you are greatly confused on who you really are and so swapping genders seems very easy to you as a GENDER BENDER OFFENDER. ''

Elijah
    '' yes, It all began when I turned into 2 sox puppets,
    I get confused with all the characters I play on this forum
    ofcourse ,
    it was the goat Peach that made me do it really''

Lucy
    '' oh how can you blame a pet goat, that is ridiculous
    or
    are you blaming the weird sox puppet aka Peach, the godly swearing woman, who quotes bible verses''

Elijah
    '' well no,
    the pet goat is called peach and I am Peach the sox puppet
    and I decided to make a change to be '' another woman'' as Peach the godly swearing woman + the sox puppet, was getting on my nerves''

Lucy
    '' I knew it would become a real problem,
    when Peach, the godly swearing woman could not spell HONEY correctly and typed '' hunny'' when posting her godly swearing posts with bible verses.
    I mean, that would really, upset anyone.,
    like WHO doesn't know how to spell honey????
    really its an abomination and so gross when you consider all the facts.
    .. sigh''

Elijah
    ''well, ONCE someone gets on my nerves, I become a gender bender
    its a form of special therapy I do, and I can change as quick as you can say Davey Crockett.

Lucy
    ''hmmm so how long shall you stay the ''another woman'' Elijah''?

Elijah
    ''I was thinking, maybe one or two days,
    till I settle down from being argo about Peach the godly swearing woman, and her spelling mistakes
    i need space to get this sox puppet out of my system and once this happens I will return to Elijah''

Lucy
    hmmm
    ''I have a solution,
    why not become the new poster Davey Elijah Crockett,[ king of the wild frontier = KOTWF]
    and get one of those skunk rat hats he wore
    you know, the one with the skunks tail hanging down at the back, and EVERY TIME you post on L.A. under Davey Elijah Crockett,. we can all sing
    ''Davey Davey Crockett king of the wild frontier.''
    AND YOUR REALLY STUPID POSTS would not seem so bad because we all would be singing so loud about dear Davey and his adventures in them thar hills''.

Elijah
    '' yes, Davey Elijah Crocket , sounds nice, I wonder where I can buy a skunk hat?
    exit stage left.

Lucy singing as she exits stage right
    '' davey davey crockett''
    https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthe...ettlyrics.html
    I LOVE THIS SONG.
    DAVEY DAVEY CROCKETT
    k.o.t.w.f.
    I must see if I can buy a Crockett ''skunk hat'' here,
    OR
    and every time I read his stupid insane posts I can put the skunk hat on and sing the Davey ditty

Name:	davy-crockett-hat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	59946
    HELLO DAVEY WITHOUT HIS SKUNK HAT????

....Hmmmmm.
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=d...w=1920&bih=931

now which one to choose?
    hmmmmm

I do like this cute one

Name:	243_2_gold_fox_wblackline_davy_crockett.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	59945
    yes
    now maybe I should get some of that wild lookin' coonskin
    I can be ''Lucy-in-Coonskins''
    Last edited by LucySmith; 05-08-2019, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy says: I love bashing Moses...I love bashing my favorite apostle Paul about as much as I love bashing Elijah...hee hee...I love stealing my favorite apostle Paul's words...and attribute them to Jesus saying them...hee hee...I get confused between Jesus and Paul...can't you tell.
    And Lucy sings,

I'm digging up bones...I'm digging up bones...exhuming things that's better left alone...I'm resurrecting memories of my loves that's dead and gone...yea tonight I'm sitting alone digging up bones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X