Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The First Death Is Viewed As Sleep or Rest In The Scriptures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah accusation of bribery
    the latest #44 post

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACT 5 SCENE 3A introducing the amazing actors....
    LUCY AND SPYING
    now enter stage right

Lucy
    ''dear pal Spying
    it is time to 'fess up to bribery charges from ''let the dead bury the dead '' man aka - Elijah''

Spying
    Oh Lucy, I guess so, let's be open and almost honest hey Kid''

Lucy
    ''yes,
    well it all began, when I wanted to send you to Rome to visit the pope
    - remember- ??
    he needed to be converted, as he has a really stuffed up belief system and need a strong religious man to convert him into Life,
    so I said I will pay to send you to Rome and you can strut your very religious stuffs and wooeee the Pope is re-converted from all former conversions, to LIFE NOW''

Spying
    '' oh yes, it was so simple really to begin with.
    Until I began to think, the pope might well get yancy and toss me into a dungeon, and then, call me a heretic or a lunatic or all those rude words that end with '''ic''
    What if the pope's army decide I am too far gone and torture me,
    hmmmm
    but HOW???
    hmmmmm thinking fast,
    like not giving me ice cream for dessert after my famine rations of a bread and water dinner.
    I mean Lucy, really I cannot take your offer of a paid trip to Rome and the visit to convert the pope... I cannot''

Lucy
    '' I know I know dear pal, the road to hell is paved with good intensions.''

Spying
    ''how else did you bribe me, I am so sure there was more and did I ''succumb'' to your offers?

Lucy
    '' well, yes, after the Rome fizzer,
    Remember I said I would buy you that Rolls Royce,- Ingrid Bergman drove in that movie [ I forget the name now] and you were so thrilled, really chuffed and so excited, AND so we went together to buy it and you saw it but never liked the colour.~~~
    You were so darn fussy, you really were.
    Like why wouldn't you love a Yellow Rolls Royce forgoodness sakes WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DID.'' sigh

Spying
    '' I know I know but I wanted a red one,
    a red one goes with all my clothes Lucy
    I could not in all truth get into a Yellow Rolls Royce wearing my red clothes
    ITS JUST NOT RIGHT'' its all so clashy!!!

Lucy
    'Yes, I guess u are right, well there is 1 more bribe I can think of?

Spying
    ''OH lucy,~~~~ don't blab about that,''

Lucy
    ''its got to be done
    Spying a bribe is a bribe is a bribe.
    Remember when I bribed you That time, when you were so head strong, and wanted to skinny dip in the baptismal pond during ash Wednesday services , and everyone was there sitting in ''sack cloth and ashes'' all over the place, so I said....[bribe bribe]
    … ''I will buy you ice creams if you don't skinny dip in the baptismal service pond, REALLY Allen you can end up in jail serving time''
    its just not a ''good look'' on ash Wednesday.
    and then you gave it serious thought, and decided your taste buds needed a treat so you said
    OK''

Spying
    '' yes, those ice creams sure tasted great Lucy, and you did bribe me but saved me too.
    I'm happy we ''fessed'' TO all bribery AND almost honestly told.''

Lucy
    '' well atleast we 'fessed up hey Kiddo, it was almost honest hey,

both friends exit stage right
    Luicy,

Elijah accusation of bribery
    the latest #44 post
    When Spying comes back and tells us that he has NEVER received any flowers from you, it's not an accusation, it's the truth and ye know it too.

Comment

no Spying didnt go to see the pope

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      Luicy,

When Spying comes back and tells us that he has NEVER received any flowers from you, it's not an accusation, it's the truth and ye know it too.

well ELIJAH,. LETS NOT BE TOO NEGATIVE.
      and no spying did not get the yellow rolls Royce and no spying did not skinny dip on ash Wednesday = HE did not accept my bribes... sigh

SOME THINGS ARE VERY POSITIVE ABOUT him AND ONE IS HE CANNOT BE BRIBED BY A GOOD WOMAN
      HURRAH

I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU NOW KNOW SPYING CANNOT BE BRIBED....WELL HMMMM wait I am thinking - when it comes to a bad woman.
      yikes he is up to his neck in bribes.
      well maybe not exactly up to his neck.
      besides flowers give him hay fever I think. but I am not sure really over 20yrs of friendships it is difficult to remember all my bribes,

Comment

Have you ever sent flowers to Spying?

well ELIJAH,. LETS NOT BE TOO NEGATIVE.
        and no spying did not get the yellow rolls Royce and no spying did not skinny dip on ash Wednesday = HE did not accept my bribes... sigh

SOME THINGS ARE VERY POSITIVE ABOUT him AND ONE IS HE CANNOT BE BRIBED BY A GOOD WOMAN
        HURRAH
        Yea right Lucy, and your no good woman, as a matter of fact, Spying said a woman could not be a friend, well he could not help contradicting himself for the umpteenth time.

And what, ye have NEVER sent flowers to Spying?

Comment

Yea right Lucy, and your no good woman, as a matter of fact, Spying said a woman could not be a friend, well he could not help contradicting himself for the umpteenth time.

And what, ye have NEVER sent flowers to Spying?
          no

OH~~~when he is sniffing the cork, he will say anything,......

Comment

no

Really Lucy?

Well, let's see if Spying will tell us the same answer?

PS: Lucy, I don't sniff, I don't drink alcohol either.

Comment

Really Lucy?

Well, let's see if Spying will tell us the same answer?

PS: Lucy, I don't sniff, I don't drink alcohol either.
              Well Liecy,

Looks like Spying hi tailed and ran, and looks as if ye will now force him to lie too.

Comment

No, no?

no

Oh what a tangled web she weaves when she practices lying to you and me.

Comment

what story is that Elijah

Oh what a tangled web she weaves when she practices lying to you and me.
                  you seem confused again

how can I send flowers, to anyone when you repeatedly insisted I never owned a flower shop
                  time to get off those stupid pills.
                  you kinda drift in and out of stupidity each day, and each post you seem to get worse

Comment

you seem confused again

how can I send flowers, to anyone when you repeatedly insisted I never owned a flower shop
                    you kinda drift in and out of stupidity,
                    Lucy, if I took stupid pills as ye say, my memory would not be as it is.

But, Ye have to come up with something false to think fast, because Spying is NOT going to CON-FIRM ye lie.

Comment

you seem confused again

you kinda drift in and out of stupidity each day, and each post you seem to get worse
                      Yea Lucy, how can anyone send flowers when they don't own a flower shop? Simply drop ship them from another flower shop in the area the person lives.

I can't help but laugh.

Comment

how can Spying confirm anything....

NO Elijah
                        WHY DO THAT when I own a flower shop ''hello stupid''

but you repeatedly told all ........................….''''lucy has no flower shop'''...….

Elijah
                        When you get yourself stuck in a lying corner Elijah, and your stupid lies lay around your feet like CON-fetti
                        its very hard to get out of it and look normal and cool, and not like a GIANT STUPID POSTER with a mental illness

go write on a chalk board.
                        '' I AM REALLY STUPID I need help''

1000 TIMES

Comment

NO Elijah
                          WHY DO THAT when I own a flower shop ''hello stupid''

but you repeatedly told all ........................….''''lucy has no flower shop'''...….

Elijah
                          When you get yourself stuck in a lying corner Elijah, and your stupid lies lay around your feet like CON-fetti
                          its very hard to get out of it and look normal and cool, and not like a GIANT STUPID POSTER with a mental illness

go write on a chalk board.
                          '' I AM REALLY STUPID I need help''

1000 TIMES
                          Liecy,

It's you who are caught in another lie, and why won't Spying tell us that you NEVER sent him flowers??

Comment

Hey Spying,

Did Lucy ever send any flowers to you or your Dad, or are ye praying this will get buried in posts?

Comment

i guess because Elijah

Liecy,

It's you who are caught in another lie, and why won't Spying tell us that you NEVER sent him flowers??
                              YOU told him I did not own a flower shop
                              So I didn't send him flowers as a bribe
                              but
                              if I did own a flower shop which you told him I didn't
                              I still didn't sent him flowers as a bribe.
                              AND
                              OFCOURSE I could have gone into another flower shop to send him a bribe of flowers,
                              but I didn't
                              why?
                              I own a shop so why do that when I own a florist,
                              which you said I never owned one quite a few times

but I do see a motive here.
                              YOU ARE JEALOUS - because you think I bribed spying with flowers and you wish I would bribe you too..
                              but that is impossible because you said I didn't own a flower shop,.
                              next

an interesting question
                              how many times does a bribe work over 20 years?

can you answer this bribe question Elijah
                              WHAT IS THE RATIO OF BRIBES over 20yrs to stay as a poster on LA

once a day
                              once a week
                              once a month
                              once a year
                              once every ten years

hmmmm when you figured that out
                              let me know so I can go over it all again because you said I never owned a florist
                              so how can I bribe anyone with flowers,.
                              but if I did own a florist which you said I never owned, what is the flower ratio for bribes.
                              I would love to know for it comes in handy to know this as information on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FLOWER BRIBERY

Comment

YOU told him I did not own a flower shop
                                So I didn't send him flowers as a bribe
                                but
                                if I did own a flower shop which you told him I didn't
                                I still didn't sent him flowers as a bribe.
                                AND
                                OFCOURSE I could have gone into another flower shop to send him a bribe of flowers,
                                but I didn't
                                why?
                                I own a shop so why do that when I own a florist,
                                which you said I never owned one quite a few times

but I do see a motive here.
                                YOU ARE JEALOUS - because you think I bribed spying with flowers and you wish I would bribe you too..
                                but that is impossible because you said I didn't own a flower shop,.
                                next

an interesting question
                                how many times does a bribe work over 20 years?

can you answer this bribe question Elijah
                                WHAT IS THE RATIO OF BRIBES over 20yrs to stay as a poster on LA

once a day
                                once a week
                                once a month
                                once a year
                                once every ten years

hmmmm
                                Lucy, it weren't for a lack of ye trying to send me flowers, and no one has to own a flower shop to send flowers.

And Spying sure won't come on here and CON-FIRM ye lie will he.

Comment

Working...
                                X