Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The First Death Is Viewed As Sleep or Rest In The Scriptures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucy,

''soul sleep''
    Why Lucy, aint you a soul, and don't ye sleep at night?

Comment

Daniel 12:2.

Yah Messiah said of Lazarus as John wrote:

Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha....

When YahShua heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto [eternal second] death, but for the glory of Elohim, that the Son of Elohim might be glorified thereby...

These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. Howbeit YahShua spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Then said YahShua unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. John 11:1-14.

Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. Lazarus is dead.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=11&t=KJV#14

So Yah Messiah Himself views the first death as merely sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize to the readers for Lucy the lawless Jezebel for posting her lying and slander, you will have to overlook her tantrums and threats, however, I will combine my posts into one so ye don't have to wade through her nonsense to read my posts.

In Acts 7:59-60 when Stephen was stoned to death we read.

And they stoned Stephen, calling upon Elohim, and saying, YHWH YahShua, receive my spirit.

And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, YHWH, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Act&c=7&t=KJV#60

So here Luke also viewed the first death as being asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The angel speaking to Daniel in Daniel 12:2 calls the dead as asleep in the dust of the earth.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake/resurrection, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Daniel 12:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+dust&t=KJV

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
        Lucy,

Why Lucy, aint you a soul, and don't ye sleep at night?
        Lucy,

Are ye going to tell us another lie that ye are NOT a soul, and that ye don't sleep at night, like ye did when ye said ye don't believe in doctors?

Comment

Lucy,

The angel speaking to Daniel in Daniel 12:2 calls the dead as asleep in the dust of the earth.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake/resurrection, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Daniel 12:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+dust&t=KJV

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake/resurrection, some to everlasting life,

This ONE single verse absolutely destroys your living in the flesh forever and NEVER dying the first death as ye falsely claim.

Comment

you are telling us lies Elijah

Lucy,

Yah Messiah and ALL of His apostles teach that the FIRST DEATH is merely sleep as the scriptures written ABOVE, I merely BELIEVE them, and ye don't as usual, because ye are an UNBELIEVER teaching ye own turd words.
            you are teaching soul sleep and there is NO such a thing
            and NO jesus did not teach the first death at all... another lie = the Law told people that and JESUS CORRECTED THE MISREPRESENTATION in john 11 v 24 25 26

abba's friends escape physical death and that is why he was hated as you hate HIM and have a hatred of eternal life and all its super divine blessing
            the goodnews in part was death was destroyed and you are a basic hater and liar of the gospel and fail even to understand HIS GREAT TRUTH
            HOW I DESPISE YOUR STUPID PREACHING
            + anti Christ rubbish you puke out daily.

THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS ''SOUL SLEEP'' YOU ARE PREACHING LIES
            THE LIE OF THE CHURCH AND SOUL SLEEP is a con.
            Elijah fails to understand any truth, he fails to understand the '''terms'' used.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              you are teaching soul sleep and there is NO such a thing
              and NO jesus did not teach the first death at all... another lie = the Law told people that and JESUS CORRECTED THE MISREPRESENTATION in john 11 v 24 25 26

abba's friends escape physical death and HE SPOKE and that is why he was hated as you hate HIM absolute hatred of life. and its eternal blessing.
              Lucy,

Ye are the one telling lies, because you are a soul and ye do sleep at night, and yes Jesus did teach that Lazarus was dead and asleep in John 11.

Comment

And Lucy, it looks like everyone who comes in contact with you dies.

All of ye victims that ye sell flowers to their families ye guess they never died either as ye believe?

Comment

Yah Messiah said of Lazarus as John wrote:

Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha....

When YahShua heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto [eternal second] death, but for the glory of Elohim, that the Son of Elohim might be glorified thereby...

These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. Howbeit YahShua spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Then said YahShua unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. John 11:1-14.

Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. Lazarus is dead.

So Messiah views the first death as sleep.
                  And Lucy,

I NEVER wrote this above, the apostle John did, and ye are calling BOTH him and Messiah a liar, and not me, I was not the original author.

Comment

well this ''john'' wouldnt know

And Lucy,

I NEVER wrote this above, the apostle John did, and ye are calling BOTH him and Messiah a liar, and not me, I was not the original author.
                    because he had never died to know
                    so how could he know when he really didn't know at all
                    and if you don't really know at all, why tell stuff you know nothing about
                    and how can it be true when you never had died and come back to tell '' the truth'' in the 1st place
                    and how do we really know it was '' THE apostle John'' who is alive and remains.....AS A WITNESS TO THE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE HERE
                    hmm
                    therefore this other ''john'' would know nothing so this ''john's'' opinion is worthless
                    but HURRAH
                    there is one know does know and told us the truth all others never knew because the truth person tells the truth and I believe the TRUTH MAN himself

THE TRUTH
                    WHEN JESUS B.O.D.Y. LAY SLEEPING [ the truth] His spirit [ the real being Man called Yeshua] went and ministered to those saints in paradise
                    [HE WAS NOT KNOCKED OUT,
                    HE WAS NOT SOUL SLEEPING
                    HE WAS NOT DEAD TO HIS SURROUNDING
                    BUT WORKING AT HIS MINISTRY OF SALVATION TO THOSE IN PARADISE] = NOW THAT FALSE man is not a lie

now this is the truth and all you ever peddle false man is a weird assortment of crazy mad lies - copied from the traditional church packed full of dead people because they lack true knowledge and are called the dead who bury the dead.

Comment

Fighting For LIFE NOW!

Hi Lucy,
                      Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I am moved to tell you that I read and enjoyed a number of your posts on page 1 of this thread. This is not an endorsement of everything that you write or tell; rather, it is meant to give you encouragement for the fight that you continually and faithfully fight for LIFE NOW on this forum.

While you and I disagree on a number of issues concerning the mechanics of LIFE NOW, I have from the beginning of our relationship always been impressed and humbled by your stressing that overcoming is critical to actually receiving and maintaining LIFE NOW.

If you have a weakness in this area, the weakness consists in telling everyone exactly what it is that must be overcome in order to obtain LIFE NOW. This perhaps may not be something that you can see in yourself, and I myself will not stand in judgment over you for your lack of knowledge concerning what must be overcome.

As I grow older, I find myself becoming more along the lines of Edmund Dantes because I am fully aware that my own knowledge is imperfect and incomplete. Even so, there exist a number of things that I YADA, YADA!

Thanking you for many of your comments on page 1, I am,
                      Sincerely, Latuwr
                      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
                        Hi Lucy,

I am moved to tell you that I read and enjoyed a number of your posts on page 1 of this thread. This is not an endorsement of everything that you write or tell; rather, it is meant to give you encouragement for the fight that you continually and faithfully fight for LIFE NOW on this forum.

While you and I disagree on a number of issues concerning the mechanics of LIFE NOW, I have from the beginning of our relationship always been impressed and humbled by your stressing that overcoming is critical to actually receiving and maintaining LIFE NOW.

If you have a weakness in this area, the weakness consists in telling everyone exactly what it is that must be overcome in order to obtain LIFE NOW. This perhaps may not be something that you can see in yourself, and I myself will not stand in judgment over you for your lack of knowledge concerning what must be overcome.

As I grow older, I find myself becoming more along the lines of Edmund Dantes because I am fully aware that my own knowledge is imperfect and incomplete. Even so, there exist a number of things that I YADA, YADA!

Sincerely, Latuwr
                        Thanks for the compliment Spying. I, as opposed to Lucy and Eliyah am fully aware I am an idiot. If I'm not the dumbest person in the room at any given time, I'm in the wrong room.
                        The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Comment

YOU AND i SPYING have understand the ramifications of the gift of eternal life

Unfortunately,
                          Very few are aware of the GIFT OF LIFE and we have been blessed with such a enlightenment for whatever reason this is so

Also
                          We both acknowledge others have known of LIFE NOW but have died in the process and we both wondered why this was so - from our earliest friendships
                          We have sought to understand this wee problem.

I found out 2 or 3 things that may help - the reason people die is from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
                          THEREFORE
                          we must seek to find this knowledge that has been lost or - hidden or removed somehow so that 1+1 = 5 and the whole concept is pear shaped

SOMETHING IS WRONG there have been BILLIONS of converts yet NONE ever received the MINISTRY OF CHRIST IN ALL ITS PERFECTION.
                          NOT 1 PERSON.

SO

I begged Yeshua to Be His friend and to understand what IS THE MISSING LINK THAT CONNECTS OUR HUMAN LIFE TO HIS DIVINE LIFE and I found the words '''BELIEVE ME'' and I also know Jesus is very limited by our own personal unbelief
                          He cannot work in this freguency as it is a wave of negative power.

OUR UNBELIEF will never get us into His kingdom there is only 1 currency for this kingdom = TRUE CHRIST ROUGHT FAITH
                          - YOU STAND STILL HAVING NO MIND OF OUR OWN BUT ALLOWING HIS MIND TO WORK ON OUR BEHALF AND TO SAVE US from everything in the 3D world that causes our death

THIS IS CALLED '''''OVERCOMING ALL THINGS.'''''

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NOTHING FOUND IN CHURCHES, PASTORS, POPES, AND ASSORTED RELIGIOUS IDEAS. - THAT REMAINS THE DEAD REALM.

ITS THE OVERCOMER who rules and reigns in Christ NO OTHER PERSON

AND I HAVE BEEN TAUGHT HOW TO OVERCOME AND IT IS NOT POPULAR FOR THE FLESH SCREAMS noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! AS IT GOES AGAINST THE GRAIN of human mindset

so I tell of this and because it is the truth
                          - the mockers come the abusers come and the defilers come
                          - AS A SMOKE SCREEN to stop the voice of a teller in Christ

- that ANTI CHRIST SPIRIT rises up in rage and mocking anger,

solution
                          so now I MAKE A FOOL of such people as the Saviour vomits at their wretchedness and blindness.
                          I show them up for the foolishness they believe as dead men preaching dead men's tales.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now I turn to you dear old pal of mine

We have been pals for years and years... you and me.
                          Most days I post and all the post have some ''telling'' in it to show WE HAVE BEEN TOTALLY deceived and no one likes to think they have been made a slave of deception.
                          I don't say things lightly
                          I think and pray and ask to come out from a gross darkness and a world wide deception so vast no man knows where the rabbit hole ends.
                          IT IS THE MATRIX and most will not be unplugged but will fight to stay plugged in

SOLUTION
                          INSPECT THE FRUIT
                          THAT IS OUR GUIDE OUT FROM THE DARKNESS AND DECEPTION - YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO GAUGE THE TRUE FACTS of the characters presented.
                          That is the only clue we have
                          We line up all the BBL character and look how they re-act and what they do as '' their LIFE testimony'' -NOW WAIT FOR IT = that overcomes satan - that is the core and the goal

JESUS DID - NOW IT IS EKKLESIA TURN - ALL THE BODY PARTS MUST BE THE EXACT SAME AS THE HEAD OF THE BODY
                          - NO LONGER A GOD-FORSAKEN LIP SERVER
                          - A GOD-FORSAKEN VERSE QUOTER OR
                          - A RELIGIOS hairy armpit old WHORE = IS EVER GOING TO MAKE IT INTO THE DIVINE PRESENCE AND LIVE.

THOSE IN HIS EKKLESIA - BECOME AS HE IS - AND HOW HE IS - HE WAS ABLE TO OVERCOME SATAN, THIS WORLD AND HIS FLESHLY MINDSETS.
                          as Jesus was tested to the uttermost so are His true servants - nothing remains IN them of anything that is displeasing to His kingdom.

HOW does this happen?
                          FAITH - IS WELL PLEASING AND I AM A ''WELL PLEASER'' TO Him... not because I am so special but because I love HIM MORE THAN myself.
                          SO
                          BY FAITH not same swarmy ''assent'' BUT A GUT WRETCHING FAITH THAT MOVES MOUNTAINS BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY CURRENCY THAT WILL GET US INTO THE DIVINE KINGDOM.
                          solution
                          YOU GO Spying and begin to become a faith walker and a fruit inspector and then come back and tell me '' YOU GOT IT'' THEN WE TALK MORE and I will tell of the abundant life and blessings of HIS JOY unspeakable
                          remember
                          WE NEVER GO BACKWARDS in true knowing - but YOU GO FORWARDS FROM GLORY TO GLORY...…. AND THAT even is never ending.... you never come to the end of THE GLORY

Good luck I am rooting for ya,

as for the sad souls like Elijah Edmund and Ken - they have NO idea of the truth so they argue and abuse [ I could be wrong] to distract from the truth DEATH HAS BEEN ABOLISHED.
                          AND THE REASON these people are here is because Jesus Himself, had to put up with their unbelief as part of His ministry - so do His sons and His daughters.
                          they learn how to ''''overcome''''' all naysayers.

Comment

a test is HOW WE FIGHT FOR HIS LIFE AND HIS GOSPEL

THE RAGES THAT ARE REPRODUCED BY the demonic host living in posters so that the ''smoke screen'' is raised up to COVER THE VERY ESSENCE OF THE GOODNEWS.
                            with the shroud of death
                            I have tried to explain this anti Christ shroud and it is very hard to explain but the best I can do for the moment is to reveal THE ANTI-CHRIST is a lower energy wave than THE CHRIST that is the highest energy wave of all as the Christ power is a verb of action against all darkness.

THE CHRIST SPIRIT within the saints, comes against all anti Christ, teaching and ideas.
                            it is outright war and a clash of frequencies like a thunderbolt.
                            this is why I never allow posters to MURDER YESHUA all over again with their anti Christ spirit of denying the POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION IN HIS SAINTS.
                            [JOHN 11 v 24 25 26]

The antichrist spirit will do everything possible to remain as ''host to the churches its pew people and all known creeds sects and clergy'' - all have debased the true GOSPEL OF LIFE HERE AND NOW.... AN ETERNAL GIFT.
                            Elijah and Edmund suffer some form of mental disease and Ken just plain arguementative
                            the sox puppets are Elijah's alto ego and clone his views of wickedness

none the less they are here and need to be ''put in their place'' as hosts of spiritual wickedness.

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
                              Hi Lucy,

Sincerely, Latuwr
                              Spying,

Anyone who is alive has life now as ye say, and those who are dead in the dust of the earth are asleep as all of these scriptures do prove, not unless ye also DENY all of these texts of scriptures too.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                                THE RAGES THAT ARE REPRODUCED BY the demonic host living in posters so that the ''smoke screen'' is raised up to COVER THE VERY ESSENCE OF THE GOODNEWS.
                                with the shroud of death
                                I have tried to explain this anti Christ shroud and it is very hard to explain but the best I can do for the moment is to reveal THE ANTI-CHRIST is a lower energy wave than THE CHRIST that is the highest energy wave of all as the Christ power is a verb of action against all darkness.

THE CHRIST SPIRIT within the saints, comes against all anti Christ, teaching and ideas.
                                it is outright war and a clash of frequencies like a thunderbolt.
                                this is why I never allow posters to MURDER YESHUA all over again with their anti Christ spirit of denying the POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION IN HIS SAINTS.
                                [JOHN 11 v 24 25 26]

The antichrist spirit will do everything possible to remain as ''host to the churches its pew people and all known creeds sects and clergy'' - all have debased the true GOSPEL OF LIFE HERE AND NOW.... AN ETERNAL GIFT.
                                Elijah and Edmund suffer some form of mental disease and Ken just plain arguementative

none the less they are here and need to be ''put in their place'' as hosts of spiritual wickedness.
                                Lucy,

Looks like ye are jealous of the sox puppets as ye call them, and it's you that are the anti-Christ.

PS: And it's beginning to show that bought off Spying is now upholding your lying slander of others.

Comment

Working...
                                X