Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To STOP sinning?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To STOP sinning?

    Shabbat Shalom Everyone, today is the traditional day after "good" Friday, and I have a question. How do you think Elohim is getting sinners to stop sinning? What exactly is Elohim's PLAN to get sinners to STOP their sinning, and then to REMAIN sinless. And I am not asking this just for our present lives, but also for our lives throughout all of eternity. Has anyone thought this through to where they could give an answer? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

    P.S. Here are a few Scriptures that may help you form an answer:

    Psa 78:17 Yet they continued to sin against Him, and rebelled against the Sovereign One in the desert.

    Psa 78:32 Despite all this, they continued to sin, and did not trust Him to do amazing things.

    Eze 14:11 so that the house of Israel will no longer go astray from Me, nor continue to defile themselves by all their sins. They will be my people and I will be their Elohim, declares the Sovereign Yahweh.’”

    Rom 6:1-2 1 What shall we say then? Are we to remain in sin so that grace may increase?
    2 Absolutely not! How can we who died to sin still live in it?

    Tit 2:11-12 11 For the Grace of Elohim that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
    12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

    1Pet 4:1-2 1 Forasmuch then as Messiah hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
    2 That he no longer should live the rest of [his] time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of Elohim.

    Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

    Jn 8:34 Yeshua answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

    Jn 9:41 Yeshua said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

    1Jn 3:6 Everyone who resides in Him does not sin; everyone who sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.

    1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of Elohim sinneth not; but he that is begotten of Elohim keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  • #2
    what is sin? sin is an act someone has made a law against

    sin is AUTO SUGGESTION, - from another,
    as example

    the sign says - ''DONT WALK ON THE GRASS,''
    or
    another sign put on a park bench that says ''WET PAINT''


    the auto suggestion, makes people want to walk on the grass and touch the wet paint
    see how it works???

    what did people do prior the Law of Moses - there was NO offenses.
    no auto suggestions

    as example ENOCH WALKED WITH GOD for 300 years, and ''was not''
    if you care to read the books of Enoch we find Enoch preached to other men and these men also became ''was not''.
    not 1 of 2 but many many men,

    sin doesn't kill
    LACK OF KNOWLEDGE is the Killer.

    if you look in Gen 1/2 you will find 2 gods mentioned THE ELOHIM and ''the lord god''
    it was ''the lord god'' who placed man in the garden TO TOIL AND KEEP IT and made the 2 trees ''law'' not the Elohim.

    the point is
    We really have no idea
    None of us were there to eye witness anything, and we can argue for a 1000 years and never find a solution to the truth

    there is ONLY 1 SOLUTION
    1 truth and TRUTH IS A MAN
    and IF YOU HAVE THE MAN inside you don't have '' the auto suggested laws'' but A NEW LIFE WITH NEW KNOWLEDGE, so you do not perish [ physically die]
    IN the NEW CREATION [ notice the word new] a different mindset is imparted, where there is NO law, BUT THE LAW OF LIFE forevermore as the NEW CREATURE IS born from an incorruptible seed.

    AT the cross JESUS removed that power of the auto suggested 613 laws of Moses and replaces it with the TRUTH - THE LAW OF LIFE.

    what is the law of LIFE?
    find out, so you don't lack knowledge, and perish,


    THE SINNER
    ASK, DID YHWH ''SIN'', WHEN HE KILLED NATIONS, yet wrote the law ''thou shalt not kill''
    if we excuse YHWH and not recognise his ''sin'', who are we? but CO- conspirators of the same evil.

    Comment


    • #3
      the hypnotic power of the word DONT.

      DONT is the power of the negative,
      because we live in a ''don't society'' we find most people DO the DONTS

      the DONTS is the negative and dark power of auto suggestions.
      THE DONTS makes the sinner DO.

      as example
      a mother will say ''DONT DO THAT'' yet the child still does it

      the other way is to the positive and to say

      ''you will love it when we do it this way''
      - that is to the POSITIVE POWER.

      the power of words.
      JESUS WORD is to the POSITIVE....love God love the neighbour.
      love is the positive

      lack of knowledge covers a multitude of things and words is one of them

      the sign WET PAINT
      do not touch WET PAINT - people touch, the bench is covered with finger prints.

      the sign should read ''PLEASE TOUCH, THE PAINT IS WET''.
      no one will touch.

      life is to the positive
      death is to the negative

      the ''donts'' never stops the people from doing. - because don't is to the dark frequency the lowest power of all
      people die from lack of Knowledge and this knowledge includes, the positive way and the negative way.

      the positive way is a new mindset.....


      here is an example
      a mother going out, and leaves her children playing, yet an open fire is burning in the grate
      she says, ''don't play near the fire.'' - the auto suggestion is play with the fire''


      she should of said
      ''bring your toys over here while I am away.'' - no auto suggested seed of playing with the fire was planted.

      only THE TRUTH MAN can teach His people the power of the word ''dont'' and correct this negative to a positive by re-arranging their mind.
      JESUS gives His people a NEW MIND and a NEW WAY of thinking - so the Kingdom of Heaven appears IN them here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Let’s see?

        Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        sin is AUTO SUGGESTION, - from another,
        as example

        the sign says - ''DONT WALK ON THE GRASS,''
        or
        another sign put on a park bench that says ''WET PAINT''


        the auto suggestion, makes people want to walk on the grass and touch the wet paint
        see how it works???

        what did people do prior the Law of Moses - there was NO offenses.
        no auto suggestions

        as example ENOCH WALKED WITH GOD for 300 years, and ''was not''
        if you care to read the books of Enoch we find Enoch preached to other men and these men also became ''was not''.
        not 1 of 2 but many many men,

        sin doesn't kill
        LACK OF KNOWLEDGE is the Killer.

        if you look in Gen 1/2 you will find 2 gods mentioned THE ELOHIM and ''the lord god''
        it was ''the lord god'' who placed man in the garden TO TOIL AND KEEP IT and made the 2 trees ''law'' not the Elohim.

        the point is
        We really have no idea
        None of us were there to eye witness anything, and we can argue for a 1000 years and never find a solution to the truth

        there is ONLY 1 SOLUTION
        1 truth and TRUTH IS A MAN
        and IF YOU HAVE THE MAN inside you don't have '' the auto suggested laws'' but A NEW LIFE WITH NEW KNOWLEDGE, so you do not perish [ physically die]
        IN the NEW CREATION [ notice the word new] a different mindset is imparted, where there is NO law, BUT THE LAW OF LIFE forevermore as the NEW CREATURE IS born from an incorruptible seed.

        AT the cross JESUS removed that power of the auto suggested 613 laws of Moses and replaces it with the TRUTH - THE LAW OF LIFE.

        what is the law of LIFE?
        find out, so you don't lack knowledge, and perish,


        THE SINNER
        ASK, DID YHWH ''SIN'', WHEN HE KILLED NATIONS, yet wrote the law ''thou shalt not kill''
        if we excuse YHWH and not recognise his ''sin'', who are we? but CO- conspirators of the same evil.
        Lucy, let’s see what you are really “telling” us. Your answer appears to be that since the law was taken away (done away with at the cross) then sin is abolished and that is how YOUR g-d makes you “sinless.” Right, wrong, maybe?

        Here’s your problem though. TWO of those 613 (actually 616) commands in the Law require you to LOVE Yahweh YOUR Elohim with all of your heart, and to LOVE YOUR neighbor as YOURSELF. YOUR “telling” tells us that these TWO greatest commands found within the Law of Moses (upon which the WHOLE Law hangs) are done away with at the cross, thus you cannot break them (sin). Do you see YOUR dilemma?

        Do you actually think through what you tell us before you hit the “post” button? Ken
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

        Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

        Comment


        • #5
          there is a new word it is MINDFULNESS

          Click image for larger version

Name:	Negative-Thoughts.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	59933

          THE mind of man has 17,000 thoughts per day, most of them a ''re-thought'' of negativety
          THE mind is used as satan plays mental football with it, and the PLANTED NESTS of Negativity plays it's role in the ''lack of Knowledge'' realm.

          Notice above in Kenneth's post - it is well into the don't of sin.
          will he change anyone with verse quotes.
          NOPE

          NO not a chance in hell, all he has done is to re-inforce, the negatively of auto suggested seeds. [without the law there is no sin]

          so what happens
          it is a ploy called a fear tactic, to keep you under control because you are always found wanting somehow and in some way.
          its called ''mark missing''
          it means you are always off the target including the verse quoter Kenneth Brown = aka - a mark misser


          wait THERE IS A SOLUTION to verse quoters and mark missers.
          THERE IS AN ESCAPE from Ken and his fear mongering preaching.
          '[QUICK LETS EXIT FAST STAGE RIGHT]


          it is called mindfulness.
          to take each negative thought CAPTIVE aka - the lost 'gospel'' of mindpower.
          mindpower at work...
          ''here i am Yeshua now please FILL ME with ALL OF YOU''- to the positive of love.
          when our mind wanders to the negative

          - repeat the above ''here I am Yeshua fill me with ALL OF YOU''
          don't give up, and after a while a new way of thinking develops in you because you now have the presence of divine thinking.

          NEW LIFE APPEARS IN YOU.
          YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED by this new way, from death and negative worth to DIVINE CHILD HOLY LIFE.

          ask Yeshua, to change your mind, to give you HIS THOUGHT LIFE OF DIVINE MINDFULNESS.

          MINDFULLY- remove yourself, from the auto suggested sins, and into the power-filled mind of Christ and you will never ever take heed of that negative preaching of Ken that makes slaves to satan.

          Comment


          • #6
            Loving YOUR neighbor as YOURSELF?

            Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            [ATTACH]625[/ATTACH]

            THE mind of man has 17,000 thoughts per day, most of them a ''re-thought'' of negativety
            THE mind is used as satan plays mental football with it, and the PLANTED NESTS of Negativity plays it's role in the ''lack of Knowledge'' realm.

            Notice above in Kenneth's post - it is well into the don't of sin.
            will he change anyone with verse quotes.
            NOPE

            NO not a chance in hell, all he has done is to re-inforce, the negatively of auto suggested seeds. [without the law there is no sin]

            so what happens
            it is a ploy called a fear tactic, to keep you under control because you are always found wanting somehow and in some way.
            its called ''mark missing''
            it means you are always off the target including the verse quoter Kenneth Brown = aka - a mark misser


            wait THERE IS A SOLUTION to verse quoters and mark missers.
            THERE IS AN ESCAPE from Ken and his fear mongering preaching.
            '[QUICK LETS EXIT FAST STAGE RIGHT]


            it is called mindfulness.
            to take each negative thought CAPTIVE aka - the lost 'gospel'' of mindpower.
            mindpower at work...
            ''here i am Yeshua now please FILL ME with ALL OF YOU''- to the positive of love.
            when our mind wanders to the negative

            - repeat the above ''here I am Yeshua fill me with ALL OF YOU''
            don't give up, and after a while a new way of thinking develops in you because you now have the presence of divine thinking.

            NEW LIFE APPEARS IN YOU.
            YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED by this new way, from death and negative worth to DIVINE CHILD HOLY LIFE.

            ask Yeshua, to change your mind, to give you HIS THOUGHT LIFE OF DIVINE MINDFULNESS.

            MINDFULLY- remove yourself, from the auto suggested sins, and into the power-filled mind of Christ and you will never ever take heed of that negative preaching of Ken that makes slaves to satan.
            Lucy, why not follow the command from the Law of Moses to LOVE your neighbor as YOURSELF? Do you really call loving your neighbor as yourself, as the Law of Moses commands you to do, as something that is EVIL? Ken
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

            Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            Abstain from meats offered to idols
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
            So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

            Comment


            • #7
              open those brown eyes Mr Brown - it is called DUALISM

              the good and the evil

              I ASK NOW
              DID YHWH love thy neighbour, when he ordered the murder of one to nations by ''his wrath''
              - a rather negative response to goodwill mercy and loving as Jesus loved?


              THE HARD QUESTIONS …..
              oh I see you have failed to answer my questions.
              shall I place them here so - you can ''see' Mr Brown eyes your errors.
              and the LOVING THE NEIGHBOUR you quote, simply as a verse quoter.

              LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR
              YHWH STYLE
              a simple yes/no/maybe - will do

              THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM

              --------------------------------------------PLEASE ANSWER.....SIMPLY WILL DO
              YES /NO/MAYBE


              Do you confirm that the O.T. G-d YHWH -failed to use the fruits of the spirit IN HIS JUDGING OF KING DAVID?

              DID YHWH use the 9 FRUITS of the holy spirit during those 1500yrs of 'ministry to the Jews?''

              Do you think Jesus would have ministered out to David namely = by the very public raping of women not directly involved in the sins of David?
              do you feel this is true justice if this was to happen today?

              Do you think, it is a great idea to have a murderer / a cheater in charge of the kingdom?


              in what way do you think King David was '' a man after YHWH own heart?


              if someone is trying to ''teach you their doctrines''...... its good to know how they feel when murderers are the ''winners and grinners'' in the ''divine- LEADERship game''

              ALSO

              WHY wasn't King David stoned to death when there would be many witnesses to the Murder Inc. and the adultery carry on.
              WOULD you like King David to rule over you today?
              WOULD YOU LIKE YHWH to rule over you today using the same methods of control as he did 3500yrs ago?
              ?
              why do you think stoning for sin is outlawed and considered barbaric by most nations and the sharia laws considered grotesque, when they are basically patterned after the law of moses ?

              consider 1 thing
              If this YHWH G-d was able to ''harden Pharoah's heart,'' why ''couldn't he soften the Hebrews hearts to obey all his 613 laws without murder and torturing them?
              it was a ''mind control'' using ancient technology - same as today using modern technology.



              IT THIS THE ACTIONS OF ''LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR ?

              IS THIS THE ACTION OF THE USE OF THE 9 DIVINE FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM G-D YHWH?


              no.

              brown eyes you have to face up to your error and admit you were taught incorrectly and get rid of all religious baggage from Armstrong days.
              because your ''camel'' will never pass through '' the eye of a needle'' and you will remain a dead man walking

              that is so sad to see a man lost in his own mark missing because he lacks true knowledge.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	ae22a6187a07d51886fa37975dc540cf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	59934
              Last edited by LucySmith; 04-20-2019, 07:32 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                people would fall sleep from such an outdated stale manna sermon as offered up

                by Mr Brown eyes himself
                aka
                the ancient manna of fearfilled control acting now, is stagnant water rather than LIVING WATER
                lets exit fast


                NOW the telling of THE LIVING WATERS.
                today I was thinking of the FORERUNNER to the Goodnews John the B and His ministry - to introduce the Messiah, to this sad world of lost captives.
                yes John was a royal cousin of the Messiah and 6 mths older and had the crown being the elder of the divine dynasty
                Yeshua had to wait till John was beheaded to partake of the Royal duties of the KING introducing some of the lost captives into HIS KINDGOM

                therefore
                John was a 'kingly forerunner'' introducing the good news of the Kingdom of God

                Some 2000yr later there are also the FOR-RUNNERS - called THE FRONT-LINERS.

                THE FRONT-LINERS are those Jesus has called/chosen to inherit eternal life here and to never physically die but DIE TO SIN.
                [john 11 v 24 25 26]

                recently we received goodnews, of the recent fires in 2 apostates systems Christianity and Islam both called the whore of Babylon.
                the old systems have signs that their corrupt days are numbered and the FRONT-LINERS about the come on the scene with THE GOOD NEWS JESUS PREACHED OF ETERNAL LIFE and how to attain to it HERE.

                John the B was a for-runner to bring Israel and nations out from the captivity of evil by offering true baptism along with true repentance.
                and NO MAN had gone before where JOHN the B went,
                HE WAS A 1 OFF servant and the greatest of all Prophets according to Messiah

                so now to the FRONT LINERS - the Ekkelia are in the same type of boat as NONE have gone before them for 2000yrs
                however in saying this there are LIFE NOW saints, alive from the 1st assembly.
                those who attained to the power of the resurrection during the true un-corrupted Ministry of Messiah
                Jesus must always have a true witness of His life goodnews Ministry

                if we do some real deep homework and seek around for the truth looking here and there we find CLUES
                its seems Joseph of Arimathea, Mary Jesus mother, Lazarus Martha Mary's plural John Mark, apostle John, Nicodemus etc did gain the power of the resurrection here.

                but where are these people now some will ask.?
                if I told you, you wouldn't believe it.

                so it seems also THE FRONT LINERS of today are to be co-joined with the 1st assembly saints, and these saints are the first wine and the last wine to be served.
                and are referred to as WHO IS THIS?

                MESSIAH will teach His LIFE now for-runners all bout ''WHO IS THIS''? so they all are assured of success despite appearances to the contrary.
                THIS IS THE HIDDEN MANNA the overcomers receive and no other.
                the LIVING WATER OF TRUE REVELATION AND none of it stale Mr Brown



                amen

                Comment


                • #9
                  when we view the sinners verses from Mr verse quoter Brown we find

                  ITS FROM THE OLD MANNA
                  a ''will-of-the wisp'' FOR 2019 ad style and like WHO CARES?


                  after all
                  '' everyone has been to saturday/sunday services, sung 3 hymns put 20$ in the plate then rushed out the door and off to the movies or into Mac Donalds
                  forgoodness sake who cares.

                  the modern churchy not interested in their sins because '' WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO HEAVEN when we die '' they sing!!
                  ''we is saved''.


                  Mr Verse Quoter Brown,
                  you will never get anyone saved and secured in Christ YOU may as well post the verses from the Koran for all the good you will do.

                  you see Mr ''I cant answer the hard Question's Brown''. you need HANDS ON testimony~ to save others as a witness to the Christ power.

                  HANDS ON = is to experience the FIREY TRAIL and then seeing satan defeated over and over in your life.

                  you cannot live in ''cowards castle'' and expect to win souls and tell how they can be freed when you have soft religious hands, effeminate hands not HANDS THAT CAN FIGHT and win and have satan on the back foot every day and in every way UNDER the direction of Messiah.

                  you're wasting ya time buddy after all the whole church has said their ''sinner's prayer''
                  yet die 2000 every 12 mins from lack of knowledge as you will.

                  you need to BE UPDATED come out from Allah, the Koran and most of the O>T> they are basically the same picture rather like Siamese twins.. and spread ruin wherever they are read.

                  some good advice Brown eyes
                  you need to nestle in a comfortable chair and begin to read some truth stop peddling stale ancient manna its a yawn and begin to beg Jesus for SOME LIVING WATERS, to flow out from your fat belly.


                  The Crusades: 6,000,000
                  Thirty Years War: 11,500,000
                  French Wars of Religion: 4,000,000
                  Second Sudanese Civil War: 2,000,000
                  Lebanese Civil War: 250,000
                  Muslim Conquests of India: 80,000,000
                  Congolese Genocide (King Leopold II): 13,000,000
                  Armenian Genocide: 1,500,000
                  Rwandan Genocide: 800,000
                  Eighty Years' War: 1,000,000
                  Nigerian Civil War: 1,000,000
                  Great Peasants' Revolt: 250,000
                  First Sudanese Civil War: 1,000,000
                  Jewish Diaspora (Not Including the Holocaust): 1,000,000
                  The Holocaust (Jewish and Homosexual Deaths): 6,500,000
                  Islamic Terrorism Since 2000: 150,000
                  Iraq War: 500,000
                  US Western Expansion (Justified by "Manifest Destiny"):20,000,000
                  Atlantic Slave Trade (Justified by Christianity): 14,000,000
                  Aztec Human Sacrifice: 80,000
                  AIDS deaths in Africa largely due to opposition to condoms: 30,000,000
                  Spanish Inquisition: 5,000
                  TOTAL: 195,035,000 deaths in the name of religion.


                  religion is like a BALLERINA... so attractive to look at until your see her naked toes
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	4a7e46f0d40ba6b14c290e70e62724ac.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	59935

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	balletfeet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	59936

                  but in religion the deformity is hidden, TILL JESUS OPENS OUR EYES.
                  Last edited by LucySmith; 04-22-2019, 01:33 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                    Lucy, why not follow the command from the Law of Moses to LOVE your neighbor as YOURSELF? Do you really call loving your neighbor as yourself, as the Law of Moses commands you to do, as something that is EVIL? Ken
                    Ken,

                    Lucy is NOT even converted Acts 3:19, Acts 11:18, and she has NOT been granted repentance from her sins or transgressions 1 John 3:4 because she THINKS the Law is evil, however, the scriptures teach that the Law is love.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                      Ken,

                      Lucy is NOT even converted Acts 3:19, Acts 11:18, and she has NOT been granted repentance from her sins or transgressions 1 John 3:4 because she THINKS the Law is evil, however, the scriptures teach that the Law is love.
                      Here is the New Testament scriptures saying so.

                      By this we know that we love the children of God/Elohim, when we love God/Elohim, and keep his commandments.

                      For this is the love of God/Elohim, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
                      1 John 5:3-4.

                      http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Jo&c=5&t=KJV#3

                      And those who has STOPPED SINNING has stopped transgressing His laws 1 John 3:4, and those who are hostile to the law are still in the carnal flesh mind as Paul wrote.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        lovelove love.'' dont ya know it '' love love love

                        The ways of God do not change from one generation to another.
                        What is righteous does not change from one generation to another.
                        What was righteous yesterday is righteous today.
                        And what was evil is evil


                        Is slaughtering defeated people righteous before God today?
                        If not, then it never was.
                        Is butchering women and children righteous before God today?
                        If not, then it never was.
                        Is slavery righteous before God today?
                        If not, then it never was.





                        sound the love trumpets
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxtImDVMiglucy enters stage


                        act 1 scene 4
                        Lucy enters stage right
                        Elijah the apostate and Mr I cannot answer the hard ?s Kenneth enter stage left

                        Lucy to the boys
                        '' hello sleepy heads,
                        I hear you 2 boys love the law of Moses and worship YHWH and consider all his LOVE of the best kind''


                        The 2 boys
                        'ofcourse, Lucy,
                        we consider raping women on YHWH orders real love and tormenting animals with bled out - an excellent form of love.
                        THE REAL GOD kind ''

                        Lucy to the boys
                        '' you consider murdering others, on a whim of ''wrath'' real love''

                        The 2 boys
                        ''ofcourse, are you daft Lucy, it is the highest form of love ''for them thar sinners''


                        Lucy to the 2 boys
                        '' Did Jesus give orders to rape women, and murder nations, and stone the sinner and torment animals
                        didn't Jesus introduce us to the real ABBA of love mercy forgiveness and compassion''

                        The 2 boys
                        ''well [gulp gulp] oh lucy the cat has got our tongue''

                        exit stage right

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The Dung Tongue Lady.

                          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                          The ways of God do not change from one generation to another.
                          What is righteous does not change from one generation to another.
                          What was righteous yesterday is righteous today.
                          And what was evil is evil


                          Is slaughtering defeated people righteous before God today?
                          If not, then it never was.
                          Is butchering women and children righteous before God today?
                          If not, then it never was.
                          Is slavery righteous before God today?
                          If not, then it never was.





                          sound the love trumpets
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxtImDVMiglucy enters stage


                          act 1 scene 4
                          Lucy enters stage right
                          Elijah the apostate and Mr I cannot anwwer the hard ?s Kenneth enter stage left

                          Lucy to the boys
                          '' hello sleepy heads,
                          I hear you 2 boys love the law of Moses and worship YHWH and consider all his LOVE of the best kind''


                          The 2 boys
                          'ofcourse, Lucy,
                          we consider raping women on YHWH orders real love and tormenting animals with bled out - an excellent for of love.
                          THE REAL GOD kind ''

                          Lucy to the boys
                          '' who you consider murdering others, on a whim of ''wrath'' real love''

                          The 2 boys
                          ''ofcourse, are you daft Lucy, it is the highest form of love ''for them thar sinners''


                          Lucy to the 2 boys
                          '' Did Jesus give orders to rape women, and murder nations, and stone the sinner and torment animals
                          didn't Jesus introduce us to the real ABBA of love mercy forgiveness and compassion''

                          The 2 boys
                          ''well [gulp gulp] oh lucy the cat has got our tongue''

                          exit stage right
                          Oh your on a stage Lucy, telling ye dung tongue mind.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The fake till she makes it.

                            And Lucy, and ye cannot have a civil discussion.

                            Ye ignore these verses by Messiah.

                            But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

                            http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=forgive&t=KJV

                            So ye are NOT forgiven either.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              And Lucy,

                              All ye know to do is re-post ye religious Jon's ideas about Messiah and the scriptures, ye have no inspiration of ye own, ye have to steal it from others and re-post it as your own.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X