• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LucySmith
    replied
    you have not answered the questions

Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Well, it looks like we are beginning to approach the real Jesus and the real Heavenly Father in our discussion.

Your Jesus is not My Messiah Yahushua, and your Heavenly Father is not My Heavenly Father.

Please allow me to tell you a little about the work of My Messiah Yahushua through HIS Cross according to the will of My Heavenly Father.

It was indeed according to the secret will of My Heavenly Father that My Messiah Yahushua unite all of mankind in HIS death on HIS Cross. The Cross of Messiah Yahushua was therefore an extinction event for all of mankind and all the forces of evil. No physical device of mass destruction even begins to approach the destructive power of HIS CROSS and the spiritual death and destruction inflicted by it.

By HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua put to death all of mankind, past, present, and future, in a spiritual sense, and by HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua also destroyed the Devil and his demons who previously held the power of death.

Yes, Lucy, My Yahushua and My Heavenly Father, YAHWEH ELOHIM, through the work of My Messiah secretly used a weapon of mass destruction to destroy in one afternoon, that is, in basically one hour, to defeat and bring to nothing all their enemies. That secret weapon was the Cross of Messiah Yahushua!

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    again I ask
    LET US GET REALY SERIOUS ALLEN
    MORE TO THE POINT

did *MY* BELOVED Jesus repay evil for evil
    if He did not

why did YOUR G-D YHWH DO So

when was it fashionable to love evil and worship its acts?

from your post above you wrote.

from HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua put to death all of mankind, past, present, and future, in a spiritual sense, and by HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua also destroyed the Devil and his demons who previously held the power of death.
    do you see what you wrote.
    the Devil and his demons who previously held the power of death
    yes they did therefore Jesus and Abba cannot be YHWH = WHO WAS A DESTROYER it seems FROM ancient technology
    [ hmm so why would '''your god'''' use ancient technology and act as a un-regenerated cruel tyrant? wanting to be worshipped??]

ARE YOU NOW BEGINNING TO SEE THE LIGHT. click

Jesus and ABBA His father are unable to kill harm destroy as LIFE, [CREATIVE LIFE] is ONLY IN THEIR CHARACTER.
    if Jesus and Father did not have the authority over death = YHWH did as it is recorded in the OT the killings that were carried out

should ye read the gospel of Nicodemus - when Jesus died, there was a fight between satan and death = makes for very interesting read.

perhaps ye need to RETHINK whom ye wish to serve and who really is your ''g-d''

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    The Massive Power Of The Cross To Destroy!

Hi Lucy,

Well, it looks like we are beginning to approach the real Jesus and the real Heavenly Father in our discussion.

Your Jesus is not My Messiah Yahushua, and your Heavenly Father is not My Heavenly Father.

Please allow me to tell you a little about the work of My Messiah Yahushua through HIS Cross according to the will of My Heavenly Father.

It was indeed according to the secret will of My Heavenly Father that My Messiah Yahushua unite all of mankind in HIS death on HIS Cross. The Cross of Messiah Yahushua was therefore an extinction event for all of mankind and all the forces of evil. No physical device of mass destruction even begins to approach the destructive power of HIS CROSS and the spiritual death and destruction inflicted by it.

By HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua put to death all of mankind, past, present, and future, in a spiritual sense, and by HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua also destroyed the Devil and his demons who previously held the power of death.

Yes, Lucy, My Yahushua and My Heavenly Father, YAHWEH ELOHIM, through the work of My Messiah secretly used a weapon of mass destruction to destroy in one afternoon, that is, in basically one hour, to defeat and bring to nothing all their enemies. That secret weapon was the Cross of Messiah Yahushua!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    You failed to answer my question

Hi Lucy,

Obviously, since your Jesus and your Heavenly Father have no knowledge of doing evil, neither could ever repay evil for evil, could they?

On the contrary, My Messiah Yahushua and My Heavenly Father have a complete knowledge of the doing of evil because of the evil that was accomplished against them by all the forces of evil. Therein reveals the two ways to acquire the knowledge of the Good and the Evil. My Messiah Yahushua and My Heavenly Father have an extensive and complete knowledge of both ways while your Jesus and your Heavenly Father are rather lacking in knowledge, are they not?

Sincerely, Latuwr

AGAIN
    lets not be silly children ALLEN lets get to the grim reality of your YHWH and MY MESSIAH

WOULD YOUR YHWH BE CHARGED, WITH USING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION TODAY>
    WOULD YOUR YHWH BE CONSIDERED A TYPE OF ADOLF HILTER.
    WOULD YOUR YHWH BE SHUNNED TODAY AS A DESTROYER AND A SELF CONFESSED liar OFCOURSE.

JUST A FEW considerations to ponder.
    yuk

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Does Everyone Really Reap What They Sow?

Hi Lucy,

Obviously, since your Jesus and your Heavenly Father have no knowledge of doing evil, neither could ever repay evil for evil, could they?

On the contrary, My Messiah Yahushua and My Heavenly Father have a complete knowledge of the doing of evil because of the evil that was accomplished against them by all the forces of evil. Therein reveals the two ways to acquire the knowledge of the Good and the Evil. My Messiah Yahushua and My Heavenly Father have an extensive and complete knowledge of both ways while your Jesus and your Heavenly Father are rather lacking in knowledge, are they not?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    Rather than play '''silly games'''

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your answers. I can agree with your assessment that we all really acquire a knowledge of good and evil by actually performing good and evil. If this is so, then I must still ask how did your Jesus acquire any knowledge of the evil since he only accomplished the good?

Indeed, it is very clear from your telling that both your Jesus and your Heavenly Father only have a knowledge of the good because they always do only the good. Is this why neither one of them take any action against all the evil which is continually occurring in this world because neither one of them have any knowledge of doing the evil?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

LET US GET REALY SERIOUS ALLEN
    MORE TO THE POINT

did *MY* BELOVED Jesus repay evil for evil
    if He did not

why did YOUR G-D YHWH DO So

when was it fashionable to love evil and worship its acts?

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Only Knowing The Good By Doing The Good?

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your answers. I can agree with your assessment that we all really acquire a knowledge of good and evil by actually performing good and evil. If this is so, then I must still ask how did your Jesus acquire any knowledge of the evil since he only accomplished the good?

Indeed, it is very clear from your telling that both your Jesus and your Heavenly Father only have a knowledge of the good because they always do only the good. Is this why neither one of them take any action against all the evil which is continually occurring in this world because neither one of them have any knowledge of doing the evil?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    warning

the true saint of Jesus, NEVER bases their belief solely upon a book
    BUT ON THE DAILY talking relationship with their SAVIOUR 2019 ad style - to be their good shepherd 2019 AD STYLE and to share and care 2019ad style as the Kingdom of Heaven grows within.

jesus is not a book but a true divine man, and if we have HIM dwelling within we bear the true knowledge that is given daily on HOW TO OVERCOME satan, our flesh and this world 2019ad style

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    knowing good and evil

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    can you tell me Allan where it is written Jesus physically harmed anyone who did not obey HIM?
    [would that be a positive or a negative. act and ministry]?

I think the best example here to use is when PETER took a sword and cut off the soldiers ear [ in anger at the soon arrest of Messiah] = JESUS HEALED THE EAR
    THE POSTIVE IS HEALING
    THE NEGATIVE IS DEATH

I LIVE NDER THE healing hand of my beloved Messiah and it works for me.
    Infact, I can boast IN CHRIST I will never return to the ''will o the wisp air fairy apostate religious nonsense'' that kills all men - NOT WHEN I HAVE THE REAL THING
    -----------------------------------------------------
    knowing *OF* good and evil
    OR
    KNOWING ABOUT GOOD AND EVIL AND THEN *DOING THE 2 ACTS 1 OF GOOD 1 OF EVIL*
    DOES this have the same meaning - to know of good and evil or to do good and evil

Jesus stated ONLY MY FATHER IS GOOD,
    did He state His Father did evil as well as good?
    IS EVIL FOUND IN the FATHER?
    DOES HE DO ACTS OF EVIL?
    DID JESUS KNOW GOOD AND EVIL?

IT APPEARS the bible experts see the translators used the meaning of plural gods to form 1 god,
    therefore it is a deception as ''gods'' is plural.. the lord god is singular.

so we really don't know as the true text has been altered.
    therefore - we are to look at the fruit of Jesus to see if if He knew of evil and if he did evil.
    therein lies the difference.

The author or authors of Genesis 1 use the term "Elohim" a generic term to describe "the god", as in any god, while the author(s) of Genesis 2 use the proper name YHWY or "Yahway".
    This difference continues throughout Genesis and helps us understand why there are often two, occasionally conflicting narrations of a single event.
    Most English Bibles use the same name "God" for both and thus lose the otherwise more apparent fact that there really are two simultaneous, interwoven -- and occasionally slightly conflicting -- narrations throughout Genesis.

if there is a conflict
    rather than playing ''word games'' that no one knows for sure and simply ''presumes'' WE ARE TOLD TO FRUIT INSPECT.
    DID JESUS USE EVIL TO PROMOTE HIS WORSHIP
    DID YHWH USE EVIL ACTS TO PROMOTE HIS WORSHIP as the only 1 god.

you have to decide - IS JESUS REALLY YOUR SAVIOUR- bearing the good news
    or
    IS MOSES your saviour bearing only bad news?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    the positive and the negative

can you tell me Allan where it is written Jesus physically harmed anyone who did not obey HIM?
    [would that be a positive or a negative. act and ministry]?

I think the best example here to use is when PETER to a sword and cut off the soldiers ear [ in anger at the soon arrest of Messiah] = JESUS HEALED THE EAR
    THE POSTIVE IS HEALING
    THE NEGATIVE IS DEATH

I LIVE NDER THE healing hand of my beloved Messiah and it works for me.
    Infact, I can boast IN CHRIST I will never return to the ''will o the wisp air fairy apostate religious nonsense'' that kills all men - NOT WHEN I HAVE THE REAL THING

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Did Jesus Believe In Both The Positive And The Negative?

Hi Lucy,

If you do not mind, I have a question for you concerning acquiring the knowledge of the positive, that is, the Good, and acquiring the knowledge concerning the negative, that is, the Evil.

How did Jesus HIMSELF acquire the Knowledge of Good and Evil?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer to this important question, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    If some system, belief or religion is weak and useless

THE PEOPLE, THE GODS, THE LEADERSHIP IS ALSO WEAK AND USELESS and those who follow under the weak and useless leadership remain incompetent and ignorant and this leads to the TERMINAL LIFE.
    the life of pure negatives.

warning
    if you wish to place yourself under TERMINAL LIFE OF A WEAK AND USELESS experience, follow YAH the weak and useless G-d of the O.T.
    YOU SEE WHAT THE MAJORITY OF CHURCHED PEOPLE do is to blindly follow, these religious buffoons, called hirelings, and soak in church indoctrinated rubbish.

consider for 1 minute our true father - abba - FATHER - DESIGNED AND CREATED A WEAK AND USELESS CREATION that never worked - sit there and mediate on this prospect, open your mind from its churchy mind set and picture OUR TRUE FATHER CREATING A WHOLE UNIVERSE BASED ON WEAK AND USELESS THINGS OR SYSTEMS

NOW DO YOU THINK, ANOTHER BEING CLAIMING TO ''BE FATHER G-d'' moved in and created strife, chaos and duality [of saying one thing and doing another] and failing to produce the 9 super spiritual gifts at any time in 1500yrs?

if you think for 1` more moment Yah, was Jesus / The father in the .O.T. - allow me to send you a white straight jacket, POST HASTE,

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    Some o.t. Fruit bearing to be understood = as deleted

"The priesthood being changed (from the Levites to Christ), of necessity there is also a change of the law" (Heb. 7:12).
    A CHANGE OF PRIESTHOOD HAS OCCURED - BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE TO THE LAW
    DID YOU ''SEE'' this truth - notice the word C.H.A.N.G.E. - all of the old law was NOW changed.... none of the 613 laws were necessary to keep - all kaput.

WHY?

messiah
    "has become a priest not on the basis of a regulation as to his ancestry
    (i.e. just because a man was a descendant of Levi he could be a priest),
    but on the basis of the power of an indestructible life", which he was given due to his perfect sacrifice (Heb. 7:16 NIV).

Therefore, "the former regulation (i.e. the law of Moses) is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope (through Christ) is introduced"
    Heb. 7:18,19

THE FORMER REGULATION, i.e the law of moses is set aside - set aside - no longer used or no longer necessary - the true fact
    why?

because it was weak and useless.
    because it was weak and useless
    because it was weak and useless

therefore THE YWHW-Yah G-D and his pal Moses were also WEAK AND USELESS.

THOSE WHO FOLLOW 613 LAWS OR PARTS THEREOF ARE ALSO ''WEAK AND USELESS'''

THEIR LIVES ARE WEAK AND USELESS
    THEIR BELIEF IS WEAK AND USELESS
    THEIR WORSHIP IS WEAK AND USELESS.

IT ALL TIES IN TOGETHER
    * AS A WEAK AND USELESS GOD,
    * WHO INVENTED A WEAK AND USELESS SYSTEM OF CONTROL
    * AND HAD NO SPIRITUAL FRUITS ONLY THE ''WEAK AND USELESS'' KIND

do you think Messiah was or is ''weak and useless''?
    Did Messiah bear the same fruits as YHWH - the weak and useless G-d?

if you are a true born again saint, and not'' a hybrid pretender'' playing a ''pious role''
    you can see the difference in ministry - so that every ONE OF 613 lawS was deleted and a NEW PRINCIPLE WAY OF LIVING IS NOW HERE CALLED '' THE INDESTRUCTIBLE LIFE' with the release of its true power and force made available to all His Believers

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    Every churchian in this world believes in the great tribulation

THEY WAITING FOR IT AND LONG FOR IT TO HAPPEN - this god was going to punish humanity for their terrible sins.
    They visualize this punishment.
    They believed it will happen, and wait for the day for it all TO begin.
    I too was once part of the group

till I GOT UNDERSTANDING, by THE Spirit of compassion.
    [COMPASSION IS NOT ALLOWING EVIL TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER - EVIL NEEDS TO BE REBUKED in the Name of Messiah]

I GOT A CHANGED PERSPECTIVE according to Abba and His character, and His nature that is beholden to the 9 fruits of the Spirit

fruit of this great tribulation
    the Christian church has sunk into the mindset of vengeance, jealousy, hatred and all other forms of evil all because they believe this is what god was going to do to
    humanity.
    the diamond verse
    the spirit as Christ said, “Father, please forgive them for they know not what they do.”
    THE CHURCHIANS belief was not in accordance to the spirit of love, mercy and forgiveness.
    The churchians have these deep dark attributes of ABBA that are not of the fruits of the spirit, like wrath and vengeance, which are all spirits of darkness.

WHEN YOU hear messiah - He will say '' how could you have conceived that I could have been behind violence of this magnitude? How could you have allowed your heart to lead into perceiving that I would ever bring about this evil upon this world?''

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    when we Make our Father our Bestie .....................He says

expect MY best
    he will say it over and over '''EXPECT THE BEST''
    - EXPECT MY BEST SO THAT A SAINT IS LEFT without a doubt THE BEST is theirs.

so does the best manifest as '' the best'' in our life
    ofcourse because the road is from glory to glory meaning to day I have His best but to morrow the best will be even better.
    the Father of Jesus always wants the very best for us in the process of producing fruits.
    yes siree.
    TO PRODUCE THE FRUIT OF HEAVEN = HERE.

When you allow father to finalize all decisions, always understand that He never says NO
    the Father always work out the situation even if it must be modified.
    so we must hope, and believe and never lose trust,
    This is a must to understand = so EXPECT THE BEST

WHEN WE BECOME THE FRIEND OF ABBA we become a new race called '' His new creature'' so it never matters, what the religious church people say and breathe hot and heavy over what we tell them - they have a form of godliness but never the real thing

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    making FATHER =ABBA - OUR BEST FRIEND

You really get to know the Father and you will feel compassion, mercy, love, kindness, hope, desire, concern, gentleness and goodness.

You will not feel the rule of the law of bondage and death, which is a deception to make one doubt where they stand with THE CREATOR FATHER.
    WHILE the BBL has diamonds of good news, it is best to talk to Father one to one daily -like ''IN YA FACE'' TYPE OF TALKING...
    Why?
    Because only HE can direct you into the revelation 2019ad style
    Why?
    To fix up your health and debts and many problems that surround our lives.
    The sabbath God Math 11 v 28 29 30 - Divine fix it truth,

Don't fall back into the dark bondage of '' you must keep the sabbath day or die'' rubbish - that was an order from a ''god''? who cannot even keep his own word.
    Forget the NEGATIVE AND RUN AND LIVE INTO THE POSITIVE ENERGY

When ABBA is your bestie, You will never feel fear, judgment, punishment, contradiction, spite or any of these UGLY NEGATIVE things.
    The only time these negative things come is because you are tapping into the wrong signal.

THE LAW OF MOSES SEPARATES YOU FROM THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT.
    The secret of the ages, IS THAT - the demonic powers have only one goal and that is to separate our connection with the Father because they know that it is a power they
    cannot penetrate.

YOU MUST REALISE THE 3 POSTERS ON L.A. come from the negative powerless side AND WILL DO ANYTHING to get you back under the negative energy of the -G-d of the O. T.
    he must be obeyed - so watch out for the twist in the verse quoters ideas of quoting the bible in all is negativity aka - as terminal death

Leave a comment:

Working...
X