Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warning

the true saint of Jesus, NEVER bases their belief solely upon a book
    BUT ON THE DAILY talking relationship with their SAVIOUR 2019 ad style - to be their good shepherd 2019 AD STYLE and to share and care 2019ad style as the Kingdom of Heaven grows within.

jesus is not a book but a true divine man, and if we have HIM dwelling within we bear the true knowledge that is given daily on HOW TO OVERCOME satan, our flesh and this world 2019ad style
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Only Knowing The Good By Doing The Good?

Hi Lucy,
      Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Thank you for your answers. I can agree with your assessment that we all really acquire a knowledge of good and evil by actually performing good and evil. If this is so, then I must still ask how did your Jesus acquire any knowledge of the evil since he only accomplished the good?

Indeed, it is very clear from your telling that both your Jesus and your Heavenly Father only have a knowledge of the good because they always do only the good. Is this why neither one of them take any action against all the evil which is continually occurring in this world because neither one of them have any knowledge of doing the evil?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to answer, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Rather than play '''silly games'''

Originally posted by Spying View Post
        Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your answers. I can agree with your assessment that we all really acquire a knowledge of good and evil by actually performing good and evil. If this is so, then I must still ask how did your Jesus acquire any knowledge of the evil since he only accomplished the good?

Indeed, it is very clear from your telling that both your Jesus and your Heavenly Father only have a knowledge of the good because they always do only the good. Is this why neither one of them take any action against all the evil which is continually occurring in this world because neither one of them have any knowledge of doing the evil?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to answer, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr

LET US GET REALY SERIOUS ALLEN
        MORE TO THE POINT

did *MY* BELOVED Jesus repay evil for evil
        if He did not

why did YOUR G-D YHWH DO So

when was it fashionable to love evil and worship its acts?
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Does Everyone Really Reap What They Sow?

Hi Lucy,

Obviously, since your Jesus and your Heavenly Father have no knowledge of doing evil, neither could ever repay evil for evil, could they?

On the contrary, My Messiah Yahushua and My Heavenly Father have a complete knowledge of the doing of evil because of the evil that was accomplished against them by all the forces of evil. Therein reveals the two ways to acquire the knowledge of the Good and the Evil. My Messiah Yahushua and My Heavenly Father have an extensive and complete knowledge of both ways while your Jesus and your Heavenly Father are rather lacking in knowledge, are they not?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

You failed to answer my question

Hi Lucy,

Obviously, since your Jesus and your Heavenly Father have no knowledge of doing evil, neither could ever repay evil for evil, could they?

On the contrary, My Messiah Yahushua and My Heavenly Father have a complete knowledge of the doing of evil because of the evil that was accomplished against them by all the forces of evil. Therein reveals the two ways to acquire the knowledge of the Good and the Evil. My Messiah Yahushua and My Heavenly Father have an extensive and complete knowledge of both ways while your Jesus and your Heavenly Father are rather lacking in knowledge, are they not?

Sincerely, Latuwr

AGAIN
            lets not be silly children ALLEN lets get to the grim reality of your YHWH and MY MESSIAH

WOULD YOUR YHWH BE CHARGED, WITH USING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION TODAY>
            WOULD YOUR YHWH BE CONSIDERED A TYPE OF ADOLF HILTER.
            WOULD YOUR YHWH BE SHUNNED TODAY AS A DESTROYER AND A SELF CONFESSED liar OFCOURSE.

JUST A FEW considerations to ponder.
            yuk

Comment

The Massive Power Of The Cross To Destroy!

Hi Lucy,

Well, it looks like we are beginning to approach the real Jesus and the real Heavenly Father in our discussion.

Your Jesus is not My Messiah Yahushua, and your Heavenly Father is not My Heavenly Father.

Please allow me to tell you a little about the work of My Messiah Yahushua through HIS Cross according to the will of My Heavenly Father.

It was indeed according to the secret will of My Heavenly Father that My Messiah Yahushua unite all of mankind in HIS death on HIS Cross. The Cross of Messiah Yahushua was therefore an extinction event for all of mankind and all the forces of evil. No physical device of mass destruction even begins to approach the destructive power of HIS CROSS and the spiritual death and destruction inflicted by it.

By HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua put to death all of mankind, past, present, and future, in a spiritual sense, and by HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua also destroyed the Devil and his demons who previously held the power of death.

Yes, Lucy, My Yahushua and My Heavenly Father, YAHWEH ELOHIM, through the work of My Messiah secretly used a weapon of mass destruction to destroy in one afternoon, that is, in basically one hour, to defeat and bring to nothing all their enemies. That secret weapon was the Cross of Messiah Yahushua!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

you have not answered the questions

Hi Lucy,

Well, it looks like we are beginning to approach the real Jesus and the real Heavenly Father in our discussion.

Your Jesus is not My Messiah Yahushua, and your Heavenly Father is not My Heavenly Father.

Please allow me to tell you a little about the work of My Messiah Yahushua through HIS Cross according to the will of My Heavenly Father.

It was indeed according to the secret will of My Heavenly Father that My Messiah Yahushua unite all of mankind in HIS death on HIS Cross. The Cross of Messiah Yahushua was therefore an extinction event for all of mankind and all the forces of evil. No physical device of mass destruction even begins to approach the destructive power of HIS CROSS and the spiritual death and destruction inflicted by it.

By HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua put to death all of mankind, past, present, and future, in a spiritual sense, and by HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua also destroyed the Devil and his demons who previously held the power of death.

Yes, Lucy, My Yahushua and My Heavenly Father, YAHWEH ELOHIM, through the work of My Messiah secretly used a weapon of mass destruction to destroy in one afternoon, that is, in basically one hour, to defeat and bring to nothing all their enemies. That secret weapon was the Cross of Messiah Yahushua!

Sincerely, Latuwr
                again I ask
                LET US GET REALY SERIOUS ALLEN
                MORE TO THE POINT

did *MY* BELOVED Jesus repay evil for evil
                if He did not

why did YOUR G-D YHWH DO So

when was it fashionable to love evil and worship its acts?

from your post above you wrote.

from HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua put to death all of mankind, past, present, and future, in a spiritual sense, and by HIS Cross My Messiah Yahushua also destroyed the Devil and his demons who previously held the power of death.
                do you see what you wrote.
                the Devil and his demons who previously held the power of death
                yes they did therefore Jesus and Abba cannot be YHWH = WHO WAS A DESTROYER it seems FROM ancient technology
                [ hmm so why would '''your god'''' use ancient technology and act as a un-regenerated cruel tyrant? wanting to be worshipped??]

ARE YOU NOW BEGINNING TO SEE THE LIGHT. click

Jesus and ABBA His father are unable to kill harm destroy as LIFE, [CREATIVE LIFE] is ONLY IN THEIR CHARACTER.
                if Jesus and Father did not have the authority over death = YHWH did as it is recorded in the OT the killings that were carried out

should ye read the gospel of Nicodemus - when Jesus died, there was a fight between satan and death = makes for very interesting read.

perhaps ye need to RETHINK whom ye wish to serve and who really is your ''g-d''

Comment

Working...
                X