#1 lesson Messiah teaches The Ekklesia - FRUIT INSPECTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 lesson Messiah teaches The Ekklesia - FRUIT INSPECTION

THE false apostle saul wrote ''my gospel'' [incorporating the overheard snippets from the prisoners he jailed] parts of the good news in many of his letters
    one such ''seized piece of information'' from his prisoners was '' the fruit of the spirit = 9 in all and saul wrote on these gifts

THESE ARE THE 9 FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE AND THESE outline the CHARACTER OF THE FATHER AND SON AND DISPAY THEIR ATTRIBUTES
    so
    these 9 fruits are always to be seen, to judge the ''character'' and the ''actions of these characters''

when you don't see these 9 fruits working in a story, verse or character KNOW it is the works of satan who has no 9 gifts awarded to him.

here is an example of dung amid the diamonds.

WARNING BELL AND RED FLAG
    when you are following someone else who demands that you take in the error with the good, you become confused, and there is the whole of the problem.

for example supposedly spoken by Jesus,
    Luke 19 v 27

“But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before
    me.”
    There are many scriptures in the Bible that do not align with the fruits of the spirit, some are entire verses, some are entire stories, others are a fragment or bits and pieces added TO THE VERSES

THE SOLUTION IS fruit inspect.
    Nevertheless, our consciousness will always catch the them, but it is up to us to listen to that which is within and then act accordingly.

Now what is wrong with the verse above?

This is a violent mindset, an attitude of power and control, and death is in its vibration; just like the gods of old testament

What did Jesus say to his Father when he was being crucified concerning the onlookers?

He said, “Father forgive them for they know not what they do.”
    He did not say, ‘kill them all for rejecting me.’

So once you are established in the fruit inspecting you can spot the dung, and know IT NEVER came from a holy source

A TRUTH SEEKER WILL
    fruit inspect each story and verse for HOW WOULD JESUS THINK AND ACT
    This is the mind of Christ, for it shows the fruits of patience, self-control, and love etc.
    The mind above in this verse is not the mind of Christ
    It reveals anger, pride, ego, jealousy and vengeance.

So often these false seeds were added to portray Jesus or the Father negatively or more human, rather than spiritual.
    However, since the CONSCIOUSNESS is within us we can see through every single implanted false seed error by simply using the keys/fruits within.
    You shall know them by their FRUIT

ONCE YOU GET THE ''HANG OF FRUIT INSPECTING'' it becomes very easy to ''SPOT'' the work of Jesus and His life and character or satan and his deadly character.

WHEN YOU READ the bible put ''what would Jesus have done/what would Jesus do'' ALONG SIDE the story/ verse/chapter you are reading.... then spot the DUNG or the diamonds.
    if what you are reading, has NO gifts of the spirit - it is pure evil

the 9 fruits of the Spirit of Life

Fruit of the Spirit is
    love,
    joy,
    peace,
    patience,
    kindness,
    goodness,
    faithfulness,
    gentleness,
    self-control. …

if these attributes are not found in the chapter in the verses or the whole story - KNOW satan is the author.

when you see
    anger
    war
    murder
    harm and strife
    jealousy
    ego displaying evil
    revenge
    rape
    torture
    etc
    KNOW you are looking at dung and evil as the chief traits of satan

also
    remember the bible has 66 books and 6 is the # of man.

Comment

we have been sold the greatest of deceptions and brainwashed to believe lies

TO believe the ''evil'' presented to us in the bible is really good and we are NOT to dare question this evil posing as good

no no
      the con is ''DONT YOU EVER DARE TO INSULT GOD by questioning his actions''

but as the 9 fruits become our quide - SUDDENLY THE DOOR OF LIGHT WILL OPEN AND WE CAN REALLY '''''SEE'''' [ those with eyes to see] WHO IS WHO AND WHAT IS WHAT
      IN VERSE, IN STORY AND IN CHAPTERS

66 BOOKS 6# of man,
      BBL - BIBLE
      WHO PUT THE ''I'' AND THE ''E'' THERE?

Comment

WHEN SIN-cere people have been deeply brainwashed to agree that evil acts are good

only Jesus can remove their error.

It is so difficult to reach people, and to explain what is occurring, because things are happening in their life that they like and enjoy, and they don’t want someone to come and take that away and UPSET their beliefs and their '''concrete foundation''

When JESUS CHRIST SPIRIT begins to remove the blinders, His People understand what a programmed illusion really is,
        When THE FRUIT INSPECTION IS MASTERED [ it doesn't take long] the eyes of our understand begin to open and WE '''''SEE'''' for the 1st time correctly.

ITS by THE FRUITS, seen that begins to reveal hidden mysteries of the bible
        The 9 fruits are positive
        The anger wrath and revenge displayed in the bible are negative.
        Both are different frequency energies. = to the positive or to the negative.

If you take a battery,
        one has the positive terminal, and the negative terminal,
        the positive terminal gives life or power
        and the
        negative terminal gives death, or what is called grounded

therefore when ye see acts from anyone of wrath, revenge, eye for an eye, murder, anger, jealousy etc - it is death - aka - TERMINAL DEATH

are you understanding me?
        I hope so = to get you out of ''''the sloosh''' you are in.
        the brain dead negative of seeing evil as a goodness.

the bible 66 books # 6 the of man is BABEL.
        what is BABEL?
        it IS CONFUSION

BUT when you place the litmus test of WHAT FRUIT AM I LOOKING AT - LIFE OR TERMINAL DEATH - YOU ARE 1/2 way home to real truth and enlightments

Comment

ok lets go deeper here the positive or the negative aspects

the kingdom of Heaven, the Ministry is the good news and Good will to all men = is the POSITIVE - aka- CHRIST POWER AND LIFE.
          EVERYTHING else is NEGATIVE and terminal death.

''seek ye first the kingdom of heaven ''
          for its 9 fruits of power and life.

All other ''seeking'' is terminal death - to the carnal minded negative - because what IS NOT from the Kingdom of Life is terminal death.
          remember this please.
          Jesus took His people into the THE POSITIVE FREQUENCY OF LIFE.
          No one else ever did it, despite their boasting the results were a NEGATIVE frequency OF TERMINAL DEATH with the fruits manifesting.

'''CAPTIVES''' do you understand this word- Jesus called the Jews captives.
          why?
          When the angels fell, they were broken up into two groups of the good and evil angels, both representing the good and evil plan,
          The positive angels, or good angels had warred with the negative angels or evil angels, the evil angels were cast upon earth, the ground, the negative aspect of the polarity.

SO THIS WORLD IS CLASSED AS A NEGATIVE - CAPTIVES to TERMINAL DEATH.
          JESUS CAME TO CHANGE the negative into a positive

I would like you to look at the next revelation WITH NEW EYES.
          if you disconnect the negative pole, what happens to the power?
          It all shuts down.
          None of it works

this is what happened at the preaching of John the B, Calvary, and Pentecost and finally in 70ad - THE NEGATIVE OF TERMINAL DEATH was shut down forever
          amen

Comment

its so good to see the truth, to cont.

the fruits of Messiah
            IT BEGAN WITH the preaching of John the B -'' repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand''
            the restoring
            - THIS WAS THE BEGINNING of the Gospel that sets men free to move into THE POSITIVE LIFE realm and allows their escape from the NEGATIVE law realm of terminal death and this wrathful vengeance OF THE Yah G-d.

Here is the truth [ most will not like it]
            We are to leave terminal death of YHWH and his laws and move into the positive power of LIFE IN THE SPIRIT
            OR
            LEAVE THE NEGATIVE AND ENTER INTO THE POSITIVE. - THEN AND ONLY THEN is the captives set free

Comment

the BBL - added ''I'' and ''E'' = bible

is a book of confusion and very confused messages - called dualism
              Jesus came to set the captives free from the OT scriptures.
              why?
              the bible scriptures was /is being used as a weapon of power to oppress others.
              Incredibly, the Church’s oppression has not been limited to the secular world, but has even been used as a weapon to oppress its own people.
              a book of oppression.
              Did the early church fathers believe in “scripture” as being the Word of God?
              No.
              First, there was nothing remotely similar to what we use today.
              There existed various canons throughout a widespread region until the council of Nicea in 325 AD began to organize one canon for the church.
              SELF AUTHORITIVE
              What makes the bible the Word of God?
              Is it because the bible says it is the Word of God?
              To believe that one can establish the authority of a text simply because the text “says it’s authoritative” is absurd.

THE TRUTH
              The bible is not the WORD OF GOD. The WORD OF GOD is Jesus Christ.
              AT JESUS BIRTH the angels sang ''peace on earth and good will to all men''

PEACE AND GOOD WILL FROM ALL NEGATIVE OPPRESSION
              CHECK MATE,

Comment

making FATHER =ABBA - OUR BEST FRIEND

You really get to know the Father and you will feel compassion, mercy, love, kindness, hope, desire, concern, gentleness and goodness.

You will not feel the rule of the law of bondage and death, which is a deception to make one doubt where they stand with THE CREATOR FATHER.
                WHILE the BBL has diamonds of good news, it is best to talk to Father one to one daily -like ''IN YA FACE'' TYPE OF TALKING...
                Why?
                Because only HE can direct you into the revelation 2019ad style
                Why?
                To fix up your health and debts and many problems that surround our lives.
                The sabbath God Math 11 v 28 29 30 - Divine fix it truth,

Don't fall back into the dark bondage of '' you must keep the sabbath day or die'' rubbish - that was an order from a ''god''? who cannot even keep his own word.
                Forget the NEGATIVE AND RUN AND LIVE INTO THE POSITIVE ENERGY

When ABBA is your bestie, You will never feel fear, judgment, punishment, contradiction, spite or any of these UGLY NEGATIVE things.
                The only time these negative things come is because you are tapping into the wrong signal.

THE LAW OF MOSES SEPARATES YOU FROM THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT.
                The secret of the ages, IS THAT - the demonic powers have only one goal and that is to separate our connection with the Father because they know that it is a power they
                cannot penetrate.

YOU MUST REALISE THE 3 POSTERS ON L.A. come from the negative powerless side AND WILL DO ANYTHING to get you back under the negative energy of the -G-d of the O. T.
                he must be obeyed - so watch out for the twist in the verse quoters ideas of quoting the bible in all is negativity aka - as terminal death

Comment

when we Make our Father our Bestie .....................He says

expect MY best
                  he will say it over and over '''EXPECT THE BEST''
                  - EXPECT MY BEST SO THAT A SAINT IS LEFT without a doubt THE BEST is theirs.

so does the best manifest as '' the best'' in our life
                  ofcourse because the road is from glory to glory meaning to day I have His best but to morrow the best will be even better.
                  the Father of Jesus always wants the very best for us in the process of producing fruits.
                  yes siree.
                  TO PRODUCE THE FRUIT OF HEAVEN = HERE.

When you allow father to finalize all decisions, always understand that He never says NO
                  the Father always work out the situation even if it must be modified.
                  so we must hope, and believe and never lose trust,
                  This is a must to understand = so EXPECT THE BEST

WHEN WE BECOME THE FRIEND OF ABBA we become a new race called '' His new creature'' so it never matters, what the religious church people say and breathe hot and heavy over what we tell them - they have a form of godliness but never the real thing

Comment

Every churchian in this world believes in the great tribulation

THEY WAITING FOR IT AND LONG FOR IT TO HAPPEN - this god was going to punish humanity for their terrible sins.
                    They visualize this punishment.
                    They believed it will happen, and wait for the day for it all TO begin.
                    I too was once part of the group

till I GOT UNDERSTANDING, by THE Spirit of compassion.
                    [COMPASSION IS NOT ALLOWING EVIL TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER - EVIL NEEDS TO BE REBUKED in the Name of Messiah]

I GOT A CHANGED PERSPECTIVE according to Abba and His character, and His nature that is beholden to the 9 fruits of the Spirit

fruit of this great tribulation
                    the Christian church has sunk into the mindset of vengeance, jealousy, hatred and all other forms of evil all because they believe this is what god was going to do to
                    humanity.
                    the diamond verse
                    the spirit as Christ said, “Father, please forgive them for they know not what they do.”
                    THE CHURCHIANS belief was not in accordance to the spirit of love, mercy and forgiveness.
                    The churchians have these deep dark attributes of ABBA that are not of the fruits of the spirit, like wrath and vengeance, which are all spirits of darkness.

WHEN YOU hear messiah - He will say '' how could you have conceived that I could have been behind violence of this magnitude? How could you have allowed your heart to lead into perceiving that I would ever bring about this evil upon this world?''

Comment

Some o.t. Fruit bearing to be understood = as deleted

"The priesthood being changed (from the Levites to Christ), of necessity there is also a change of the law" (Heb. 7:12).
                      A CHANGE OF PRIESTHOOD HAS OCCURED - BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE TO THE LAW
                      DID YOU ''SEE'' this truth - notice the word C.H.A.N.G.E. - all of the old law was NOW changed.... none of the 613 laws were necessary to keep - all kaput.

WHY?

messiah
                      "has become a priest not on the basis of a regulation as to his ancestry
                      (i.e. just because a man was a descendant of Levi he could be a priest),
                      but on the basis of the power of an indestructible life", which he was given due to his perfect sacrifice (Heb. 7:16 NIV).

Therefore, "the former regulation (i.e. the law of Moses) is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope (through Christ) is introduced"
                      Heb. 7:18,19

THE FORMER REGULATION, i.e the law of moses is set aside - set aside - no longer used or no longer necessary - the true fact
                      why?

because it was weak and useless.
                      because it was weak and useless
                      because it was weak and useless

therefore THE YWHW-Yah G-D and his pal Moses were also WEAK AND USELESS.

THOSE WHO FOLLOW 613 LAWS OR PARTS THEREOF ARE ALSO ''WEAK AND USELESS'''

THEIR LIVES ARE WEAK AND USELESS
                      THEIR BELIEF IS WEAK AND USELESS
                      THEIR WORSHIP IS WEAK AND USELESS.

IT ALL TIES IN TOGETHER
                      * AS A WEAK AND USELESS GOD,
                      * WHO INVENTED A WEAK AND USELESS SYSTEM OF CONTROL
                      * AND HAD NO SPIRITUAL FRUITS ONLY THE ''WEAK AND USELESS'' KIND

do you think Messiah was or is ''weak and useless''?
                      Did Messiah bear the same fruits as YHWH - the weak and useless G-d?

if you are a true born again saint, and not'' a hybrid pretender'' playing a ''pious role''
                      you can see the difference in ministry - so that every ONE OF 613 lawS was deleted and a NEW PRINCIPLE WAY OF LIVING IS NOW HERE CALLED '' THE INDESTRUCTIBLE LIFE' with the release of its true power and force made available to all His Believers

Comment

If some system, belief or religion is weak and useless

THE PEOPLE, THE GODS, THE LEADERSHIP IS ALSO WEAK AND USELESS and those who follow under the weak and useless leadership remain incompetent and ignorant and this leads to the TERMINAL LIFE.
                        the life of pure negatives.

warning
                        if you wish to place yourself under TERMINAL LIFE OF A WEAK AND USELESS experience, follow YAH the weak and useless G-d of the O.T.
                        YOU SEE WHAT THE MAJORITY OF CHURCHED PEOPLE do is to blindly follow, these religious buffoons, called hirelings, and soak in church indoctrinated rubbish.

consider for 1 minute our true father - abba - FATHER - DESIGNED AND CREATED A WEAK AND USELESS CREATION that never worked - sit there and mediate on this prospect, open your mind from its churchy mind set and picture OUR TRUE FATHER CREATING A WHOLE UNIVERSE BASED ON WEAK AND USELESS THINGS OR SYSTEMS

NOW DO YOU THINK, ANOTHER BEING CLAIMING TO ''BE FATHER G-d'' moved in and created strife, chaos and duality [of saying one thing and doing another] and failing to produce the 9 super spiritual gifts at any time in 1500yrs?

if you think for 1` more moment Yah, was Jesus / The father in the .O.T. - allow me to send you a white straight jacket, POST HASTE,

Comment

Did Jesus Believe In Both The Positive And The Negative?

Hi Lucy,
                          Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

If you do not mind, I have a question for you concerning acquiring the knowledge of the positive, that is, the Good, and acquiring the knowledge concerning the negative, that is, the Evil.

How did Jesus HIMSELF acquire the Knowledge of Good and Evil?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer to this important question, I am,
                          Sincerely, Latuwr
                          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

the positive and the negative

can you tell me Allan where it is written Jesus physically harmed anyone who did not obey HIM?
                            [would that be a positive or a negative. act and ministry]?

I think the best example here to use is when PETER to a sword and cut off the soldiers ear [ in anger at the soon arrest of Messiah] = JESUS HEALED THE EAR
                            THE POSTIVE IS HEALING
                            THE NEGATIVE IS DEATH

I LIVE NDER THE healing hand of my beloved Messiah and it works for me.
                            Infact, I can boast IN CHRIST I will never return to the ''will o the wisp air fairy apostate religious nonsense'' that kills all men - NOT WHEN I HAVE THE REAL THING

Comment

knowing good and evil

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                              can you tell me Allan where it is written Jesus physically harmed anyone who did not obey HIM?
                              [would that be a positive or a negative. act and ministry]?

I think the best example here to use is when PETER took a sword and cut off the soldiers ear [ in anger at the soon arrest of Messiah] = JESUS HEALED THE EAR
                              THE POSTIVE IS HEALING
                              THE NEGATIVE IS DEATH

I LIVE NDER THE healing hand of my beloved Messiah and it works for me.
                              Infact, I can boast IN CHRIST I will never return to the ''will o the wisp air fairy apostate religious nonsense'' that kills all men - NOT WHEN I HAVE THE REAL THING
                              -----------------------------------------------------
                              knowing *OF* good and evil
                              OR
                              KNOWING ABOUT GOOD AND EVIL AND THEN *DOING THE 2 ACTS 1 OF GOOD 1 OF EVIL*
                              DOES this have the same meaning - to know of good and evil or to do good and evil

Jesus stated ONLY MY FATHER IS GOOD,
                              did He state His Father did evil as well as good?
                              IS EVIL FOUND IN the FATHER?
                              DOES HE DO ACTS OF EVIL?
                              DID JESUS KNOW GOOD AND EVIL?

IT APPEARS the bible experts see the translators used the meaning of plural gods to form 1 god,
                              therefore it is a deception as ''gods'' is plural.. the lord god is singular.

so we really don't know as the true text has been altered.
                              therefore - we are to look at the fruit of Jesus to see if if He knew of evil and if he did evil.
                              therein lies the difference.

https://webpages.uidaho.edu/engl257/...n%20issues.htm
                              The author or authors of Genesis 1 use the term "Elohim" a generic term to describe "the god", as in any god, while the author(s) of Genesis 2 use the proper name YHWY or "Yahway".
                              This difference continues throughout Genesis and helps us understand why there are often two, occasionally conflicting narrations of a single event.
                              Most English Bibles use the same name "God" for both and thus lose the otherwise more apparent fact that there really are two simultaneous, interwoven -- and occasionally slightly conflicting -- narrations throughout Genesis.

if there is a conflict
                              rather than playing ''word games'' that no one knows for sure and simply ''presumes'' WE ARE TOLD TO FRUIT INSPECT.
                              DID JESUS USE EVIL TO PROMOTE HIS WORSHIP
                              DID YHWH USE EVIL ACTS TO PROMOTE HIS WORSHIP as the only 1 god.

you have to decide - IS JESUS REALLY YOUR SAVIOUR- bearing the good news
                              or
                              IS MOSES your saviour bearing only bad news?

Comment

Working...
                              X