• Show
Clear All

• are the JUDAIZERS really saved and born again????? that is the question

the judaizer is - the mixture of the law of moses and the goodnews -

so are they saved = ANSWER NO

ELIJAH guyguy peach
    SPYING
    KEN [IAH]
    are not born again nor received true salvation by having the indwelling of CHRIST the verb of power

https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devot...-true-motives/

here is the real problem

Christ + THE LAW

the Judaizers said in effect,

Christ’s work needs something else to constitute full salvation, and in their case it was circumcision + following some parts of the 613 laws of Moses.
    adding to the finished work of Yeshua

“Christ plus something equals nothing.”
    WHAT THEY WERE SAYING IN THEIR OPINION WAS - PARTS OF THE LAW OF MOSES NEEDED TO BE ADDED TO THE GOODNEWS

ELIJAH GUYGUY PEACH = 3 in 1 poster [Elijah being the most deceived]
    SPYING
    KEN
    ARE saying this in each of their posts making them enemies of the cross

ofcourse these men will deny this, saying I am the bad guy and don't understand.... the proof is the enemy is always revealed and the Judaizer is revealed for whom they are

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      the judaizer is - the mixture of the law of moses and the goodnews -

so are they saved = ANSWER NO

ELIJAH guyguy peach
      SPYING
      KEN [IAH]
      are not born again nor received true salvation by having the indwelling of CHRIST the verb of power

https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devot...-true-motives/
      Sorry Lucy,

I'm not a Judaizer, as ye call it, I don't think that the law saves or gives me life either, because Yah Messiah does, and disobedience to the law is sin, and sin brings forth the second death dear.

Comment

i love it when the Holy Spirit will OPEN UP AND REVEAL....

ITS THE JUDAIZERS TURN to be revealed for what they believe and why they believe it

it appears, some jews in the early days, did believe the goodnews being preached and joined the ranks of the early folowers - good - HOWEVER - the sad fact is the masses of the jews were temple worshippers so if you failed to do the rituals - hell happened - so some jews thought is a good idea TO ADD a touch of ''Jewishness '' in law keeping ,
        how?
        by keeping some of the 613 laws of Moses to make it appear they were still a little bit temple keepers and law abiders and a little bit good news converts. - resulting in a fearfilled convert

REVELATION
        So why were the judaizers FEARFILLED AT BEING COMPLETLY CONVERTED AS A NEW CREATION AND AS A BORN AGAIN INTO TRUE SALVATION
        …………………………….. SIMPLE...………………………

persecution

hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of race or political or religious beliefs; oppression.
        synonyms:
        oppression, victimization, maltreatment, ill treatment, mistreatment, abuse, ill usage, discrimination, tyranny, punishment, torment, torture; More

BECAUSE OF PERSECUTION - THE CRUCIFICATION ever present in their mind- the thoughts of being killed.... so.... it was ''lets add a little law and a little gospel so we still LOOK GOOD and no one will kill us FOR HAVING wrong/new beliefs

so

lets so to todays JUDAIZERS - LET THE SPIRIT OF LIFE REVEAL THEIR EVIL TERROR AND PROBLEMS
        ...………… SIMPLE...…………………………………

NONE WISH TO CONVERT TO THE TRUE WAY AND WALK OF YESHUA
        HOW?
        - by walking by faith, trusting Yeshua to be their ever present help and protector and SAVIOUR
        - A SAVIOUR SAVES.

SO,

these men, have their legs in 2 paddocks.

#1- the law of works ''LOOK AT ME I KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS''
        #2- RATHER THAN oh men of great faith. A FAITHFUL AND TRUE MAN

it is easy to do law ''works'' but ONLY THOSE TRULY SAVED CAN WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BE SIGHT.
        THESE SAINTS ARE CALLED 5 TIMES = THE JUST

SO
        the end of the revelation is
        these men = judaizers cannot walk BY THE FAITH of the Son of God and so are BEWITCHED to do law ''works'' to compensate for their lack of faith and trust in HIM
        THESE MEN are our enemies.
        THESE MEN have allow apostle FEAR to direct their carnal mind to save themselves, rather than TO BE CONVERTED AS A NEW MAN IN Christ.

they are the enemies of the cross.
        and not a truer word has been written amen

REMEMBER I THING when their ''name calling begins'' - OH YES - they hate the true walk - the faith walk, in this world but not of this world
        =I am the one, who holds Yeshua's hand and walks with in THE SAME FAITH LIFE - HE HAS... called THE JUST WHO WALK BY FAITH
        - I never do this in my own strength but in HIS

Comment

Working...
        X