Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the lie... i no longer believe in....

is the law of sin and death...
    I have now a new life...called LIFE in the Spirit...
    It is a higher life..
    To believe Gods word....over the lie of the devil.
    Resist the devil [with truth] and he shall flee....
    therefore the devil flees at truth...
    the lie, is secondary, to His truth.
    do not be yoked to an unbeliever

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Shalom Lady,

We might be believing the same thing. I'm not sure.

I believe "the lie" is that we are in control.
    I believe that the "mark of the beast" is us crediting our "own" right hand(deeds) with authority.

What I mean is; I think the "beast" is the "flesh". And the "mark" represents authority. As when we "sign" something and give it our "mark", we give it our "authority".

I beleieve just because we have a "choice", does not mean we have "control".
    In other words: we have a "choice" to turn to Yah, and talk to Him and seek Him concerning things in our lives and others and understanding etc. But it is "HE" that "doeth the works", Not Us!

I believe when we "credit ourself" for our "works", we take the "mark of the beast" or give credit to the flesh/man/beast.

And the "lie" that we are in control of our lives, is the way of death.

So I agree that we "die daily". For when we see that it is not us that "rules" but YAH that rules... "we" , or our "authority" dies.
    For we are dead in sin. And we are dust. A dead dusty thing has no "life" much less authority.

For Yahshua did testify that; >
    "It is not I that doeth the works it is the Father in me".

and again He says;
    John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in
    the Father, and the Father in me? the words
    that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:
    but the Father that dwelleth in me, HE doeth
    the works.

I think the lie is that we can "clean ourselves up".
    That we can "cause sin to flee".
    That we can "make one hair on our head(authority) white or black.
    And everytime we take "credit" for "any thing that is made", we are a thief and a liar. Including sin.

For is only "sin" when we place it in our hand. When we call it "our works" when we declare the "works of our hands" and not the "works of Yahs hands".

When we see that all things are "ruled" made, shaped, purposed, brought forth from Yah, we are no longer in sin, But >> "in Yah".

I think us telling another to "stop" this or that. Or this is wrong etc. is futile, and creates a child of satan. For when we tell another to "do this or that", we are putting authority in their hand, authority over the flesh, that they do not have. It is a lie.

But when we show someone... Ya know... that's a rough way to live, and you have no more power or authority over it then you do any other human being. But if you TALK to Yah, if you just "Talk" to him about it, and ASK Him to Deliver you... Not just to forgive you, but DELIVER You...He is true to his word to do it.
    For none of us can "fight' what was raised up to be a
    "worthy adversary to Yah". (evil)

And as long as we are of the mind that it is "our strength", "our hand", "our power" that overcomes, He will not "let us".
    Not until we look to HIM for "ALL" things, will we be able to "see" that HE goes before us, and HE makes the crooked paths straight.

so dear friend. I beleive the "Lie" is that we have control.
    That our salvation is "up to us".
    And the "truth" that "kills" the lie, is YAH REIGNS.
    And if we ASK the Merciful King that sits upon His throne called the MERCY SEAT to be delivered from oppression, a thieving hand, a lying tongue. etc.
    If we ask the King to "grant us" a "new heart" to serve Him with.
    Would a merciful King deny? We know it is not so.
    But would grant his subjects request, and He would be their KING and they will be His people. And their children will be "the works of his hands".

May Yahshua(Yahs salvation), whom the world calls Jesus, bless you and keep you always.

love,
    d'
    "At that day
    shall a man look to his Maker,
    and his eyes shall have respect
    to the Holy One of Israel."
    Isaiah 17:7

Comment

the lie.. i dont believe..

Yes...D...
      that about sums it up...
      we are NOT a mindless robot...
      we have choices...Gods way/our way
      our way is a life of illusions and death
      His will His way brings eternal life.
      Jesus Christ was the wisest person who walked this planet...
      NEVER once did HE DO His OWN WILL...
      it is recorded over and over again
      ''I come to do the will of MY Father''
      for HE KNEW... this was where IT ALL HAPPENED...
      He knew this and then DEMONSTRATED it for us all to see....
      notice He said ......MY FATHER...MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FATHER..
      see there is a difference...
      we can have the devil as a father TOO...
      I choose NOT to...
      yet i do not brag...'' FOR as it says in Psalms 110-1-2
      ''I HAVE MADE MY PEOPLE W.I.L.L.I.N.G. in the day of my power.''
      mY-SELF must cease to be
      My-self IS CONTROLED LIKE A PUPPET by evil....
      IN My-self...no good thing lives...
      IT IS IN HIM.....i benefit....
      IN HIM..I am enveloped...into HIS PURPOSES...
      few, FIND THIS PATH
      they are far to busy being religious
      and SELF-IMPORTANT....
      verging on self-improved..
      into self-sustaining, and
      then self-benefitting....to die...never knowing they were too ''religious'' for the Kingdom of heaven.
      however... to die to self... is to be ONE with HIM, living in the supernatural realm of unlimitedness........HIS WORLD, doing HIS THINGS...
      all marks removed all spots cleansed away
      how
      BY OBEDIENCE to the Word of God exactly like the PATTERNED SON... and NO other way is excepted... for it narrow and leads to life... all burdens taken away and clinging to nothing but His hand...walking in His victory...claiming His promises and ENTERING INTO the promised land....that almost everyone misses. for entrance is conditional.. DOING THE WILL OF THE FATHER,....NOT MY OWN....
      if i did my own will... I WOULD NOT LIKE HEAVEN, for all there DO the will of their Father..

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

Shalom!!!

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
        The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
        I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
        I CREATED YOU for ME.
        That is why I SAVED YOU.
        For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
        YHSHWH

Comment

I see that you are quite a character, israelbrideofyeshua…

You have to watch not to get caught by Almighty Yahweh. He says to be the HUSBAND of Israel! I don’t think that he would approve sharing his wife with Yeshua. Or maybe you know something that I don’t. Are you spreading lewd gossips around? Israel is stuck as the WIFE of Yahweh. Yahweh hates divorce. Yahweh never changes. There is not a shade of change with the Father of Light. Now you are saying that Israel is the bride of Yeshua? What happened to the marriage status of Almighty Yahweh with Israel? I think that you got an overdosis of Christianity. You seem to favor a violation of Israel/Yahweh marriage vows. I see that you love to have Israel play the harlot with Yeshua.

Isaiah 54:5 * For your Maker is your husband—Yahweh Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the Elohim of all the earth.

Jeremiah 3:14 * "Return, faithless people," declares Yahweh, "for I am your husband. I will choose you--one from a town and two from a clan--and bring you to Zion.

So instead of sending Israel back to Almighty Yahweh you are matchmaking Israel with Yeshua. You ought to be more careful on what you are doing.

Is there any wisdom left in the world today???
          Why is it that people don’t pay attention to what they read in the Bible???
          "...and the truth will set you free."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Shalom Lady, bride, and stranger. And all who read. (smile)

Yah be with you.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets,(speakers/sayers) which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
            16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Now, the next question should be; "what are fruits"?
            Many believe/teach that fruits are "deeds".
            Yahshua answers that fruits are what comes out of our heart and through our mouth. The "fruits" are what we "speak."/ teach, influence others with.

Matthew 12:32 And whosoever "speaketh" a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
            33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
            34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, "speak" good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
            35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

24 Truly, Truly, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth "alone": but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

The above is very important to understand.

Many say we have 'died', and now "choose" Yahs way, that they choose to "do the will of the Father" as Yahshua(Yahs salvation) did.

And what is the "will of the Father"?
            I tell you true, that it is the will of the Father that none be lost.

Can they "perform" this will?
            (May my sons sit at thy right hand? and the left? the woman asked in Mat. 20:21 I encourage all to study His answer)

Do we "choose" the Father?
            Yahshua answered; "I chose you, you did not choose me".
            And no one can come unto the Father except by "me".

Then what Can a "dead" thing "do"?
            According to scripture, the only thing the "dead" can do, is "speak".

For Abels blood called up unto Yah to be justified.
            Saul went to the woman w/familiar spirits to "speak" to the prophet that had died.
            Where is it recorded in scripture that the dead "did" anything outside of speech?
            The closest that I know of in scripture that the "dead" did anything was Yahshua saying; "let the dead, bury the dead". And that is purely physical, no life/spirit/hope involved.

Furthermore, what are His commands? Which "law" do we follow?
            The law of Moses? The Levitical law? The Noahchide Law?
            The Ten commandments?
            Which of these shall I be willing to fulfill? All? some? depends?

Then there is:
            1 John 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth Yah love his brother also.

And there is:

Love thy neighbor
            Forgive that ye may be forgiven.
            Judge not...
            Turn the cheek..

Lay down your life for your friends.

Who are our friends? Yahshua Answers:
            Luke 9:50 And Yahshua said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

So "who" is against us?
            Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If Yah be for us, who can be against us?

So none are against us, now how do I lay down my life for my friends/all ? We forget about what " we" are "doing" and we speak. We can speak to Him, and we can speak to others. We can bring forth good fruits, and we can bring forth corrupt fruits.

Part of "speech" is "asking".

We can ask Him, or we can ask others.
            For when we "ask" something of anyone, we have "turned to them".

There are many times in all our lives that we have had to "turn to someone" for help. Whether it be for money, hope, comfort, justice or work (to get a thing done). Often we need help, but are stubborn and prideful, and refuse to ask for it. There have been many (maybe all) who for the sake of pride, have cut off
            their nose to spite their face. Even when "one" cannot "do" a job that requires "two".
            And if "two" do a job, then it is not the work of One. But it is the work of "two".

And this is so from the beginning. For no child has learned to "do" a work, that was not "taught" by another. Therefore, what they "do", they do by the work of two. For by twos did all flesh go into Noahs(meaning; rest) ark. And by twos were all that had entered into Yahshua(yahs salvation) were sent out. Sent out to do what? to be a witness. What does a witness do? A witness speaks. Be a witness to what? The Father.
            What is the Father? The Father is spirit.

For it is by "sheding" the blood/death/guilt/sin that we are cleansed. This is also a "law". or a "commandment" of Yahs. It is true in "any" law you seek written in scripture. The law of Moses, The Levitical Law, The Noahchide Law, and the Spirit law of Yahshua. Even the Law of Abraham. All REQUIRE the
            sheding of blood/sin/death. For even from the moment we are born, we are born (within and out) of blood, and the sheding of it. Even our very own "blood cells" die and replace continuously in our very tabernacles. (that were not made by our hands, but His).

So how do we fulfill the law of sheding blood/sin/death/sleep ?
            By the Word.

And what is the word that we speak that will shed blood/sin/death/sleep?

"I am come to do the will of the father".
            And what is the Fathers will? >> That none be lost.

so... when one says unto the Father; "if it be thy will, >> guide me, put thy laws within me, grant me a new and pure heart, cause me to walk upright, give me understanding, reveal thyself to me, grant me wisdom, heal my eyes that I may see, "make' me to love my brother, create in me a forgiving heart, grant me
            thy law graciously, Keep a lying tongue far from me, yea... that I may live.

We already know that it IS His Will. And He IS Willing.
            And if one does not "receive THIS word" > I AM WILLING.
            It is because they have not been sent a witness yet, that has spoken the True word of Yah. Or they have had it spoken to them, but as yet have not "received" it.

For the gospel that saves is not 'obey the law of Moses', or "choose the Father", or "do that which is right and prove YOU "Love the Father", and you shall be saved....
            it is not any of that!

The message is not that we love the Father... but that the FATHER FIRST LOVES US.

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

The Father LOVES me, all of you, and all of the religious people. all of the christians, musselums, jewish, catholics, budhist, blacks, whites, pagans, heathens, children, the fatherless, the widow, the beggar, the weak, the strong, the good, the bad, and the ugly, it is not His Will that ANY Be lost.

So it doesn't "matter" what or who we are...
            we may turn to Yah and "Ask" Him to create in us a pure heart, write his laws on our heart, cause us to walk upright... because if we haven't, we are not walking at all, but are still blood crying up from the earth! And we are still trying to come to life ourself, but that is the work of the High Priest, and as Yahshua says;
            "ye will not come to me, that Ye may have life"

One cannot be "upright" until one has asked Yah to "make" them upright. And received The Word > I AM WILLING.

And if you HAVE Received THIS Word > "I am willing".
            Then Freely Ye have received and Freely Ye Give!

For none are "walking upright" of their own accord!

So if I want to come to "life" and "work a work" or fulifll a command, I must cry up from the earth, and ask that my voice be heard, and ask my Father/maker/creator and king for His Authority, and His Power, and His Goodness to "work a work" in me, that I may have this.

If believe I do this on my own, then I come in another authority or power or force in order to even "do" that which I think I do. And In the end, I shall be brought before Yah and answer to him why I thought I could go over His head. And there, He shall judge me according to all that I credit myself.

'O Israel, how often would I have gathered you under my wings,

"I am willing".

Do you want to be an Honest person? Ask Yah to "make"
            you an honest heart. > "He is Willing."

In order to fulfill the law of Yah in the tabernacle; It requires the "work" of "two". It requires the sacrifice (one who lays down his life/authority/power/force; what ever you want to call "life".)
            and the High Priest.

If I am going to take up my cross and "follow Yahshua" I must lay down my life for my friends. I must play the role of the "sacrifice".
            If "I" was able to accomplish this work, I would not need a high priest. But it is a work that requires two; the sacrifice (one to lay down his life) and the High priest.

As soon as I say " I " do this or that; I become a thief and a liar.
            Why? because I stole credit due to another, and I lied in saying that "i" did it. If "I" could do it, then I would not need another.

And what was my "part" to do? It was my part to "die". to lay down my life/authority/power/force. Why? Because the High Priest cannot "do or perform >HIS work, until I do my part and die.

And what does the Priest do to the sacrifice?
            He takes the best part of it for himself, and "eats it all up".
            And all the rest, He burns it all up for a sweet smelling savor unto The Father. And there is nothing left over.
            For all that was bad has turned to ashes and dust, and is shaken onto the tabernacle floor at the High Priests feet.

And the remnant that was not burned up, and turned to ashes, the High priest ate, and "Because" the high priest accepted and ate the sacrifice they, the sacrifice and the High Priest are become one.

Freely ye have received, freely ye give.

May Yah heal our land, and enable us to receive His Word.
            That He is willing.

From my heart,
            love,
            d'
            "At that day

Comment

the lie

i am sorry... the post was too long...
              the scriptures too many for me to wade thru....
              stay simple...
              when we go into a supermarket...everywhere we turn is PRODUCTS...screaming for our attention...''choose me choose me, they cry out to our minds''
              too many, over-much, breeds confusion.........
              nothing now is simple..chaos in choices and words is the ''order of the day''....
              there is a GLUT..that overpowers..the senses
              Jesus Christ was SIMPLE... the simplicity of CHRIST...
              the most effective teaching is simple...facts...and let TRUTH do the work...and it shall...
              we dont have to ''produce''..2 verses, as a witness, to the truth seeker does the trick....
              simply speak simply...and then let the TRUTH flow like a river where it shall.
              stay simple...teach like Jesus Christ..rather than mere men.

Comment

Shalom Ladylucysmith,

May Yah be with you.

And to think that was the "edited" version. (lol)

It is a really long post. I am really known for those.
                But I tell you true when I was writing it, it really did "flow".
                And I just couldn't seem to stop. I had the "I can't help its".
                I had to take quite a bit out just to get it to post. (grin)
                I'll try to just "high light' it, and do my best to simplify it for you as you command.

In the morning.

Good night, if you're still up.
                If not, may Yah make your sleep sweet.

love,
                d'
                "At that day

Comment

the lie.. i dont believe..

thank you..
                  a few years ago...i had extreme trouble ''BELIEVING'' God...
                  I read about this and mediated upon it and thought about it..but i was a failure at simply believing God....
                  I desperately wanted to believe everything about Almighty God and His will and ways..faith and trust... I was desperate...
                  I begged God to believe HIM...nothing happened...
                  One day I SAW this word ''BELIEVE'', that was it and I never had one more desperate moment....I BELIEVE...and I believed...
                  ...truth...flowed within...only in one word...
                  Truth is a SPIRIT, truth is a person,...Jesus Christ.
                  The scads of scritpures people use... are not necessary..to ''prove a point''
                  to defeat the devil at his game Jesus said...''IT IS WRITTEN'' and quoted one verse... and the devil left. Thats all it takes....the SPIRIT...called TRUTH...does all the work...simple, to the point, direct....no confusion...the message delivered perfectly

Comment

Shalom Ladylucysmith,

Yah be with you,

I had that Same experience. About 7 years ago "Believe" became really "profound" and awesome to me. The Word "Faith" stood out too at the time.

The book above (smile) is basically about how important it is for us as witnesses to remind people of Yahs Word: "I am willing". Which is along the lines of Faith, and Believe.
                    It is easy for people to believe that Yah exists. And that Yah "can". But often so difficult for them to really "know" that He is Willing. In truth, all things can be ours if we turn to Him and talk to him and just Ask Him. And He really is willing to answer all prayers that are according to His Word.

So we can "ask" for a "pure heart", and a "lying tongue" to be kept far from us, and a "thieving hand to be kept far from us" etc... And Know that He Is Willing, because these things are according to His Word, and He Wants us to have these things. He Wants us to be perfect and is willing to "make us" accordingly if we believe "He is Willing".

The post was also about how our "fruits" are the words that come from our heart and out of our mouth. (Mat. 12:32 - 37) And how "by our words we shall be judged and by our words we shall be condemned".

You are such a bold speaker sister, and I hear you blowin the trumpet that you went down a path that led you to Yah. And I rejoice with you. For truly, it's an awesome thing to find that the path you were given led you to the Father. And I do not doubt that you have much to "shout" over.
                    Really, I do not want you to feel like I'm critizing you but want to share with you what has been "shared" with me... and that is, if we only shout about "where we are at", and not shout out "how" we got there, (like you just did above/ grin! ) and what Yah did for us along the way... well...
                    It's like hearing about "someone" winning the lottery... you are happy for them, but it doesn't do "you" much good.

I teach with a lot of scripture because it was through Yahs revelations of scripture that I found myself before The Father. And when I did, I saw (through scripture) that everything was "Him" all along, and we truly are 'One with Him', and when we are "betrothed" we will "know it". Now we know in part, but then we will "know".

You are not the only that has approached my "word y ness" (smile)
                    We can all learn from each other a "better" way to communicate what we have found to be life, and truth, and desire others to have it also. For thats what it's all about, right... "witnessing" / communicating the message.
                    A lot of good it does if they can't understand the "directions" we are giving them, or if it's so long it's puts them to sleep. (smile)

I believe that communication and unity plays a major role in our "growth".
                    For I know that Yah has given you some "bread" (word) and Yah has given me some bread (word) and Stranger some bread(word), and Israelthebride some bread(word)
                    And since we must live off "every word"(bread) out of the mouth of Yah, So I thinks it's important that we "break bread" togeather. (lol...did that make sense?)

Well, I gotta go, my son just missed his bus and I need to take him to school.

May Yah bless you Ladylucysmith, and your faith.

sincerely,
                    love,
                    d'
                    "At that day

Comment

Dear Ladylucysmith,

I meant to thank you as well, for sharing with me.
                      I often go back and re-read all our posts, and notice sometimes mine don't come out like it was in my head. (grr)

I love your zeal for Yah, and I rejoice that you don't believe the lie of sin and death any more. I praise Yah and thank Him too that He moved you to share it with us.

Just wanted to say that.

May Yah be praised.

love,
                      d'
                      "At that day

Comment

the lie...i no longer believe in

thank you,
                        sin takes away the ability to simply BELIEVE God...and all He says.
                        The devil believes God.. demons tremble
                        YET, they fail to apply their believing, so it is no use.
                        When Eve was conned and Adam agreeing with her, they gave us the cursed inheritance of unbelief...doubt...twin sisters of evil.
                        yet
                        Believers...BELIEVE...trust is a must, and faith walked in each day.
                        Most of us, have decent parents and we believe them [unless they are reprobates] YET..we find it impossible to BELIEVE GOD and to take HIS WORD as a literal AUTHORITY over every circumstance...People say ''i love Jesus Christ,'' yet faced with an impossibility, cry out for mens help or advice and assistance YET, God in all infinite wisdom, as every aspect covered...did Jesus cry out for ''others'' assistance and advises? NO...He and His father WALKED TOGETHER...in union and agreement...everything taken care of in harmony perfectly...a pattern for believers thru all ages to copy.
                        We cannot walk with God correctly UNLESS we agree with everything He believes in..we must as well...2 walking together agreeing..is a must,.
                        IN
                        the middle of the bible is ps.118v.8....this is the EXACT middle.
                        ''it is BETTER, to TRUST, in the LORD, than to put confidence in man''..
                        THE Spirit of TRUTH, shines on this scripture...understanding and revelation comes.. and wipes away all the cursed inheritence the 1st parents gave us.
                        These people gave us a cursed life....
                        Jesus Christ gives us a blessed life...
                        it is no good, to believe Jesus Christ unless we dwell within blessedness in every area of our lives..... therefore ps.118.v.8. must become a living reality...over everything pertaining to our lives.
                        The lie of the devil and the illusions of false conditions, quickly evaporates when THE TRUTH arrives to set free.
                        are u free? if not, you are NOT walking the Way the truth the Life.

Comment

Shalom Ladylucysmith and everyone who reads.

Yah be with you.

This is what goes through my mind.

(LLS) > sin takes away the ability to simply BELIEVE God...and all He says."

Our iniquity(guilt) does separate us from Yah. But to say it takes away the "ability" to "believe" is very much in error.

For how then is one to receive FAITH?
                          Are we to FREE OURSELF from sin?
                          What I have come to find is that it takes
                          "Believing that YAH is WILLING" to take sin away.
                          YAH is WILLING to "Work a work" in YOU. Then, and only then, when we believe He is WILLING to DO this WORK,
                          are we able to say;

"I am come to DO the will of my Father"

and KNOW that it is not "I that DOETH the "works", but the FATHER IN ME, >> HE >> DOETH >> the works.

For it is not by our hand that we are able to slay sin, and "then" believe. We must Ask Him and Talk to Him. Bring ALL things before Him.
                          One can not "pray" too much!

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

One cannot "work" their way out of sin! or Keep the Law of Moses, to come out of sin. No one can "do" their way out of sin. There is NONE that can "heal" their wound(jacobs wound). NO ONE! BUT > Yah.

One does have a "work to do", and that "work" is "FAITH".
                          >>
                          1 Thessalonians 1:3 Remembering without ceasing your
                          "WORK of FAITH", LABOUR of LOVE, and patience of hope IN our teacher Yahshua the Messiah(which is The Word Annointed/spirit driven), in the sight of G-d(our ruler) and(which is also) our Father;

For "Faith" is a work. But it is not faith in OUR > "ability" to "do" this work. That would be faith in us. NO. It is FAITH in YAHs ABILITY AND WILLINGESS to DO AND PERFORM HIS WILL. Just as HE SAYS >> HE WILL.

Jeremiah 1:11 Moreover the word of Yah came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod(law) of an almond tree(witness).12 Then said Yah unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

>> I << will HASTEN > MY WORD < to "Perform it".

Insn't that wonderful !

What would you think "hasten" means? Would it not mean "quickening" or a "performing spirit"?

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YAH, and the Word WAS YAH.

3 ALL things were "made" by HIM(The Word); and WITHOUT "Him"(the word) was not ANY-THING "made"
                          that was MADE.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Yahshua:

(LLS)>> "The devil believes God.. demons tremble
                          YET, they fail to apply their believing, so it is no use.
                          When Eve was conned and Adam agreeing with her, they gave us the cursed inheritance of unbelief...doubt...twin sisters of evil."

I think what they gave us is the "knowledge of good and evil".
                          For the snake said; "...Ye shall be "LIKE" > G-d(judge/ruler)
                          "Knowing" good and evil. THEN Adam and Eve saw that they were "naked".

Just because one is "like" g-d, and can "see" what is good and evil, does not "make" them G-d, or give them control over it.

(LLS)>
                          "Believers...BELIEVE...trust is a must, and faith walked in each day." <<

This is true. so "how" do we gain "belief".
                          We Ask for it like the man did;

Mark 9:24
                          "And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears,Master, I believe; help thou mine unbelief."

This was for the "deaf and dumb" spirit to come out of the child. For one cannot "believe" unless one "hears". And How can one "hear" unless Yahshua "cause" one to hear.

And what we all must "hear" is; "I am willing".
                          And what we all must speak is: He is willing.

(LLS)>> People say ''i love Jesus Christ,'' yet faced with an impossibility, cry out for mens help or advice and assistance YET, God in all infinite wisdom, as every aspect covered...did Jesus cry out for ''others'' assistance and advises? NO...He and His father WALKED TOGETHER...in union and agreement...everything taken care of in harmony perfectly...a pattern for believers thru all ages to copy. <<

Well, we can "copy" Yahshua in the respect that in all things He cried/prayed/asked/and gave credit unto the Father.

If you are saying that we are to "copy" Him by fulfilling the Law of Moses, then I say you are missing a very big point.
                          No one, not even Moses, was able to "fulfill" the law of Moses BUT Yah!
                          No one before, no one After. Simply put;
                          Only Yah can perform His Word.
                          And He is willing, if we ask Him to.

Notice how trees are the closest things to the heaven that come forth out of the earth. The "Highest" physical tip of 'earth' is the tip of the tallest tree, on the tallest mountain. Trees, represent "us".

We are the "tree" that "we" must crucify Yahshua too.

We MUST put that "crown"(law) of thorns(that we can't keep) and PUT IT upon HIS Head(authority). We MUST "nail" HIS HANDS(works) to "our" hands(works). We MUST "nail" HIS "Feet"(walk) to "our" feet/walk.
                          Yes, we MUST "put" our sin on HIM.

And everytime we go back to thinking things are in our control, our authority, our deed, our walk, then we have to turn around and "crucify" Him AGAIN!

We "thank" Him all of the time for what HE Has DONE for us.
                          Not for what "we" do.

May we all be reminded continually that >

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

Love,
                          d'
                          "At that day

Comment

Working...
                          X