Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic: Entrapment! 👎

Hi EliYah,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You made this claim on this thread recently:

"Ken, your Satyrday Sabbath will perish with thee, and you and Spying have already been corrected with the scriptures today, and the fact remains that true believers can literally die as Lazarus did in John 11:14, as Tabitha did in Acts 9:36-37, and as Eutychus did in Acts 20:9."

Have you forgetten, EliYah, that I did write about Eutychus and Tabitha to you in this post:

https://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/main/l...rums#post36316

On that thread and in the above post, I stated that both Eutychus and Tabitha did die, and then I asked you whether or not it was necessary for them to die again and whether or not there was any possibility that both were still alive?

In your reply you stated this:

"Well, anything is possible with YAH The Father, however, we have no scriptures telling us they are physically alive in the human flesh."

So, back in 2017, the primary issue in your mind concerning whether or not Eutychus and Tabitha were still physically alive is the lack of a scripture directly telling you that this is the case with them.

Now, in 2020, in seeking to entrap both ImAHebrew and myself, you asked us to state whether or not a Believer in Messiah Yahushua could physically die, and we both stated to you that such a thing is impossible. You then proceeded to correct us by bringing to our attention the physical deaths of both Eutychus and Tabitha as if their deaths prove our teaching about LIFE NOW to be wrong.

Shame on you, EliYah! Your insincerity is made evident by the spirit of entrapment which has been revealed in your recent questions and statements before us.

We as a Beit Din are left at this point with no option other than to ask the 3rd member of our court, that is, Messiah Yahushua, to enter into judgement against you concerning your opposition to our preaching of LIFE NOW to this world. Our resurrected Messiah Yahushua exists as the Nasi of the Spiritual Highest Court. Should Messiah Yahushua lend HIS Voice to our testimony, then you will suddenly find yourself in the position of someone who is extremely blessed or someone who is extremely cursed.

Hoping that you yourself can recognize and understand the difference between the two, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• life now LIFE NOW -- JOHN 11 V 24 25 26
      UNLESS MESSIAH HIMSELF HAS REVEALED THIS BLESSED TRUTH to our hearts NONE will believe in the POWER- of His resurrection that is NOW available
      the religious churched mind has been programmed to blindness from the ancient times and the BBL remains a source of lack of knowledge.
      the BBL is repressive.
      the BBL is a dead letter.'

if Jesus word is truth He has to have WITNESSES to the POWER OF JOHN 11 V 24 25 26 - THOSE WHO REMAIN
      SO WE HAVE 2 GROUPS those who died and those who remain filled up with His power and presence
      Those who died - died from lack of knowledge- we are told this
      THOSE WHO REMAIN have overcome satan and the darkness of the BBL... the confused babble.

so

how does one overcome satan HERE and not physically die [ perish]
      they RECEIVE THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE from their Saviour - the missing words from His 3 and 1/2 ministry- by revelation of the Father - as Jesus was taught - same deal.
      ''flesh and blood hath not revealed this to you Peter but MY Father in heaven''
      the revelation brIngs forth JOHN 10 V 10

so again

how to overcome satan and all religious darkness.
      do you know?
      if you dont know you will physically die.
      why?
      the BBL does not contain ALL this TRUTH, but only gives a mere snippet that has NO power to heal a soul from the administration of satan upon you as his puppet.
      YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE POWER to arise up and Jesus didnt write the KJV but the dead who bury the dead DID, without much of the anointing.

what is written in the BBL is a confused mess from the hand of mere men - the proof being - if the BBL contained all knowledge of the gospel - none would perish from lack of it.

all that religiousity YOU STUFF YOURSELF WITH TODAY - will not help you - 2000 OF YOU DIE each 12 mins all convinced ''we are saved''.
      wrong

just as the father taught messiah - so HE HAS TO TALK AND REVEAL HIS WILL TO YOU THAT IS THE DIVINE PATTERN,
      ITS CALLED RELATIONSHIP'
      a book is not relationship

what you have to do IS GET OFF YOUR VERY RELIGIOUS BUTTS and start talking to Father face to face - soul to soul- mind to mind- body to body- spirit to spirit - AND LEARN
      this is the only way you will gain true knowledge and live in HIS POWER.
      AND STOP dong all that creepy religious stuff you are doing now - END IT and be saved

THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
        Topic: Entrapment! 👎

Hi EliYah,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You made this claim on this thread recently:

"Ken, your Satyrday Sabbath will perish with thee, and you and Spying have already been corrected with the scriptures today, and the fact remains that true believers can literally die as Lazarus did in John 11:14, as Tabitha did in Acts 9:36-37, and as Eutychus did in Acts 20:9."

Have you forgetten, EliYah, that I did write about Eutychus and Tabitha to you in this post:

https://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/main/l...rums#post36316

On that thread and in the above post, I stated that both Eutychus and Tabitha did die, and then I asked you whether or not it was necessary for them to die again and whether or not there was any possibility that both were still alive?

In your reply you stated this:

"Well, anything is possible with YAH The Father, however, we have no scriptures telling us they are physically alive in the human flesh."

So, back in 2017, the primary issue in your mind concerning whether or not Eutychus and Tabitha were still physically alive is the lack of a scripture directly telling you that this is the case with them.

Now, in 2020, in seeking to entrap both ImAHebrew and myself, you asked us to state whether or not a Believer in Messiah Yahushua could physically die, and we both stated to you that such a thing is impossible. You then proceeded to correct us by bringing to our attention the physical deaths of both Eutychus and Tabitha as if their deaths prove our teaching about LIFE NOW to be wrong.

Shame on you, EliYah! Your insincerity is made evident by the spirit of entrapment which has been revealed in your recent questions and statements before us.

We as a Beit Din are left at this point with no option other than to ask the 3rd member of our court, that is, Messiah Yahushua, to enter into judgement against you concerning your opposition to our preaching of LIFE NOW to this world. Our resurrected Messiah Yahushua exists as the Nasi of the Spiritual Highest Court. Should Messiah Yahushua lend HIS Voice to our testimony, then you will suddenly find yourself in the position of someone who is extremely blessed or someone who is extremely cursed.

Hoping that you yourself can recognize and understand the difference between the two, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
        What entrapment? Ye view up mirages in my posts, I NEVER said anything about entrapping you either, and Paul mentioning the words life now in passing one time, and he sure did not use these words as a SUBSTITUTE(And ye don't practice substitutionalism?) for the words of eternal life and neither did he make a doctrine out of it either.

And Spying, your not a very honest steward of the written word either, because ye ignore whole N.T. texts written by the apostles on this subject, and ye throw them out, or ye will twist or wrest them into your own doctrinal ideas.

And I have told ye, if ye do not want to agree to cooperate and to be honest with the texts of scriptures and change ye ideas accordingly, then I will correct your errors with the scriptures, and there is no entrapments except maybe between your eyes.
        A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKSA049xkiU

THE DIVINE LIFE CANNOT HELP BUT OUTFLOW INTO THIS WORLD - Rhythm + Flow
          THE TRUTH SIMPLY ...............IS.............
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• And Spying,

Yah Messiah no where speaks of your life now, and if He did, ye would have shown it to us as I asked ye to do umpteen times..

I don't speak against eternal life as Yah Messiah and His apostles taught it, because Abraham physically died too, but Messiah says he is alive Matthew 22:32; Mark 12:27; Luke 20:38.

And ye better be careful about pronouncing judgments on others, because ye may be judging yourself Matthew 7:1-2.

PS: Ye sure don't say or do the same with ye cats meow, as she said, when ye allow her to mock and blaspheme the Almighty of the scriptures do ye?

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• how is it possible to '''blaspheme'' A FEW DOZEN BIBLE MURDERERS?
              THE LAST TIME i read about a murderer they were known as a criminal that had been judged UNFIT to live in a civilized society and needed to be PUT AWAY aka - jailed.
              ofcourse
              if you are uncivilized yourself and hang out with bible murderers and and accept their advice as holy and godly ---hmmm---- i guess its birds of a feather

i never was really into SERIAL KILLERS be they gods or men

Comment

Working...
              X