No announcement yet.

The FALSE Lunar Sabbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shalom Everyone, is eternal Life promised IN the Law of Moses? Well if it isn't, why was this written:

(Gal 5:3) For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

Again, for what PURPOSE would someone be a DEBTOR to DO the WHOLE Law? Would it be for them to perish, and not have everlasting life? So, IF someone DOES the WHOLE Law, there is a PROMISE of Eternal Life:

(Deut 6:24) And Yehovah commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear Yehovah our Elohim, for our good always, that He might preserve us alive, as [it is] at this day.

(Deut 30:19) I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

(Deut 32:47) For it [is] not a vain thing for you; because it [is] your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong [your] days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.

(Deut 4:44) And this [is] the law which Moses set before the children of Israel: (Deut 4:48) From Aroer, which [is] by the bank of the river Arnon, even unto mount Sion, which [is] Hermon, (Psa 133:3) As the dew of Hermon, [and as the dew] that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there Yehovah commanded the blessing, [even] life for evermore.

Yes, the BLESSING of Life for EVERMORE is commanded IN The Law of Moses, as long as one does it ALL. Do you have enough FAITH to do it all, or will you shrink back into perdition? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• the fruits of trying to keep the law of moses

Poor Moses DIED FROM HIS SINS
      why?
      = unable to keep his law in the fullness needed by that group of yahweh gods
      sigh
      and what is even worst
      it has been proclaimed ''they all [ that whole nation;] died in the wilderness''

and then to top it all off. after all of this dying
      millions of law keepers died in 70ad

now Judaizers want to revert us back to those laws so everyone will fail THE MOSES LAW TESTS again

THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, who will enter into Eternal Life? Yeshua said it will be those who KEEP the Commandments. Moses failed as he did not have enough faith to strike the Rock just ONCE, he did not keep that command. The children of Israel failed because of their unbelief and faith to DO what Yehovah commanded. Also, the Jews did the same, they lacked the FAITH to FULFILL the WHOLE LAW, not by works, but THROUGH their FAITH of Messiah, as they DENIED the Holy One of Israel. The Law of Moses spoke of the Messiah, yet those who are controlled by deceiving spirits lack the FAITH to "see" Him, and The Blessing...Life Evermore! Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

• all men fail to keep 613 laws of Moses.
          that is why JESUS CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE

moses failed the faith tests
          hmmm

most people do
          they make wills but believe in eternal life here and now
          and get vaxs - just in case Jesus is not their healer
          and rely on all manner of substitutes on earth for their quick fixes and are just as faithless as poor Moses.
          especially the Judaizers who have to have the law and the gospel working together to be saved,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
          oh faithless ones.

the jewish nation could not find where Moses spoke of Jesus in the scriptures,,,, they have hunted for this for 2000yrs and no one in religious leadership has found it yet
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Topic: The FAITH Of The Risen Messiah Yahushua! 👍

Hi Everyone,
            Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Is this not an amazingly wonderful thread? Where else could you go to read and study on the question of whether or not Believers in Messiah Yahushua can receive the free gift of continued physical LIFE right now. I mean, Folks, how many of you would take advantage of the opportunity to not grow older and eventually get sick and die?

Now, don't get me wrong right here. If you are blessed to be chosen to be a part of the LIVING Body of the risen Messiah Yahushua, you will grow older, periodically you may even get sick, but the risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua is watching over you. HE will raise you up and renew your strength, and you will continue to live until the Change that occurs with HIS return to this world.

Of course, the risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua is an orthodox Jew. In seeking to have a relationship and genuine fellowship with HIM, there exist certain activities that you must and must not be personally engaged in. If you invite HIM into your home for supper, would you dare to feed HIM pork? How about rabbit that you have killed through strangulation? Would you dare to offer HIM physical blood to drink? If you yourself were engaged in fornication, do you think that HE would sit down at your table and eat with you if you were claiming that you believed in HIM?

It is the height of foolishness to even begin to think that an orthodox Jew would be acceptant of any of the above lawless activities.

Consider this: If the risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua visited your community, and in visiting, HE discovered that you and your family and your hired employees are actively working on the physical Sabbath Day, would HE turn HIS Head and not confront you concerning your sin against HIM? Absolutely not! The risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua would ask you to close your business and repent of your sin which caused HIM to suffer so and eventually die.

Do you yourself desire to live and not physically die, then you must change your ways if you are engaged in any of the above lawless activities.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
              Topic: The FAITH Of The Risen Messiah Yahushua! 👍

Hi Everyone,

Is this not an amazingly wonderful thread? Where else could you go to read and study on the question of whether or not Believers in Messiah Yahushua can receive the free gift of continued physical LIFE right now. I mean, Folks, how many of you would take advantage of the opportunity to not grow older and eventually get sick and die?

Now, don't get me wrong right here. If you are blessed to be chosen to be a part of the LIVING Body of the risen Messiah Yahushua, you will grow older, periodically you may even get sick, but the risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua is watching over you. HE will raise you up and renew your strength, and you will continue to live until the Change that occurs with HIS return to this world.

Of course, the risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua is an orthodox Jew. In seeking to have a relationship and genuine fellowship with HIM, there exist certain activities that you must and must not be personally engaged in. If you invite HIM into your home for supper, would you dare to feed HIM pork? How about rabbit that you have killed through strangulation? Would you dare to offer HIM physical blood to drink? If you yourself were engaged in fornication, do you think that HE would sit down at your table and eat with you if you were claiming that you believed in HIM?

It is the height of foolishness to even begin to think that an orthodox Jew would be acceptant of any of the above lawless activities.

Consider this: If the risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua visited your community, and in visiting, HE discovered that you and your family and your hired employees are actively working on the physical Sabbath Day, would HE turn HIS Head and not confront you concerning your sin against HIM? Absolutely not! The risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua would ask you to close your business and repent of your sin which caused HIM to suffer so and eventually die.

Do you yourself desire to live and not physically die, then you must change your ways if you are engaged in any of the above lawless activities.

Sincerely, Latuwr
              Eh Spying, the self opposing and contradicting man 2Timothy 2:25-26

to not grow older
              you will grow older,
              Would you mind telling us how to not grow older, but you will grow older? Please read the scriptures by Paul above.

I mean, Folks, how many of you would take advantage of the opportunity to not grow older and eventually get sick and die?
              Where does Messiah promise this in the scriptures?

HE will raise you up and renew your strength, and you will continue to live until the Change that occurs with HIS return to this world.
              And where in the scriptures does Messiah or His apostles promise that ye will live until the change?

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Spying,

What if a believer does get sick and die, does that mean they were not true believers?

PS: Shabbat shalom to the true scriptural Sabbath day breaker.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Topic: LIFE NOW IS A Present Happening! 👍

Hi EliYah,

You asked this of me in a previous post:

"Where is it written that He saves us from a physical literal death in this life?"

How about this scripture:

Romans 6:23
                  23 For the wages of the sin (are) death; but the free gift of the ELOHIM (is) life perpetual in Yahushua Messiah, the YAHWEH of us.

And since you yourself know biblical Greek, allow me to post the actual Greek words as written by the Apostle Paul:

23 τα γαρ οψωνια της αμαρτιας θανατος το δε χαρισμα του θεου ζωη αιωνιος εν χριστω ιησου τω κυριω ημων

Please notice that the form of Greek verb "to be" is understood in both parts of the compound sentence above. The subject of each section of the compound verse must by the rules of Greek possess the definite article while the predicate of each section must not have the definite article. Can you name for me the subject and predicate of each section?

It is generally known by Greek scholars that "the use of the Present Indicative in Greek generally denotes action in progress or customary or repeated action in present time." However, the present tense can also refer to a simple action in present time without regard to its progress. I suppose that one may dispute which use of the present tense applies in the complex sentence above.

Even so, it cannot be denied that LIFE Perpetual is given to Believers at the time that Paul was writing about LIFE. He was not writing about life after physical death, nor was he writing about a future life after the resurrection. He was writing about present life, that is, he was writing about LIFE NOW in Messiah Yahushua!

Of course, understanding that your knowledge of biblical Greek should be of great help to you right here, I am,
                  Sincerely, Latuwr
                  The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Topic: LIFE NOW IS A Present Happening! 👍

Hi EliYah,

"Where is it written that He saves us from a physical literal death in this life?"

23 For the wages of the sin (are) death; but the free gift of the ELOHIM (is) life perpetual in Yahushua Messiah, the YAHWEH of us.

And since you yourself know biblical Greek, allow me to post the actual Greek words as written by the Apostle Paul:

23 τα γαρ οψωνια της αμαρτιας θανατος το δε χαρισμα του θεου ζωη αιωνιος εν χριστω ιησου τω κυριω ημων

Please notice that the form of Greek verb "to be" is understood in both parts of the compound sentence above. The subject of each section of the compound verse must by the rules of Greek possess the definite article while the predicate of each section must not have the definite article. Can you name for me the subject and predicate of each section?

It is generally known by Greek scholars that "the use of the Present Indicative in Greek generally denotes action in progress or customary or repeated action in present time." However, the present tense can also refer to a simple action in present time without regard to its progress. I suppose that one may dispute which use of the present tense applies in the complex sentence above.

Even so, it cannot be denied that LIFE Perpetual is given to Believers at the time that Paul was writing about LIFE. He was not writing about life after physical death, nor was he writing about a future life after the resurrection. He was writing about present life, that is, he was writing about LIFE NOW in Messiah Yahushua!

Of course, understanding that your knowledge of biblical Greek should be of great help to you right here, I am,
                    Sincerely, Latuwr
                    Spying, it makes no difference, and people does not have to understand Greek to know Paul's meaning here, and Paul does NOT say in this verse that we are saved from a first physical death, and this is one of your mirages again.

And tell us, if all believers live until the change, then how can Yah Messiah raise them up in a resurrection at the last day John 6:39, 40, 44, 54?

Comment

• And tell us Spying, are ye better than the prophet Daniel, Daniel 12:13? Because it sure was not told to him that he would live until the change.

Comment

Topic: LIFE NOW IS A Present Happening! 👍

Hi EliYah,

Sincerely, Latuwr
                        Folks, this ABOVE is a classical example of someone reading their own ideas and meaning into the texts of scriptures, and when they are instructed to not do this 2 Timothy 2:25-26 they ignore it and keep on doing it, and the apostle's own meaning is ignored and set aside.

Comment

• An ever present adventure into the Messiahs Kingdom
                          called The abundant life john 10 v 10
                          A real life kingdom realty’s moving from glory to glory
                          His friends are the Few who partake of His resurrection power Here
                          amen
                          and in these friends are found the Living waters of love joy snd peace amen

Comment

• Topic: Why Resist LIFE NOW? 🌒

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

On this thread, you asked this of my Brother, ImAHebrew:

"Ken, from what I can ascertain, evidently you and Spying THINK that believers in Messiah who die are not true believers, is this correct?"

And you also asked this the same question of me:

"Spying,
                            What if a believer does get sick and die, does that mean they were not true believers?"

Both ImAHebrew and I do agree on this issue. ImAHebrew told you this:

"And your other question that I DID previously answer, but you failed to grasp it, I will say very directly that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a True Believer IN Messiah to die, other than martyrdom. If you are a believer in Messiah, you ARE a True Believer, but IF you fall away INTO deliberate sin (and die), then you PROVE you no longer are. Hopefully this answers your question so that you can understand. Ken"

I absolutely agree with the ruling of ImAHebrew above except to add that a true Believer in Messiah Yahushua is an individual who believes in LIFE NOW in Messiah Yahushua. It is imposible for such an individual to physical die as they grow older, and it is impossible that they should physically die through sickness or death by violence other than martyrdom. True Believers will continue to physically live because Messiah Yahushua lives in them through HIS good spirit, and there is absolutely no death that dwells in the spirit of Messiah Yahushua, and you yourself cannot prove otherwise even though it is written that Messiah Yahushua exists as YAHWEH of both the LIVING and the DEAD.

There are many Believers in Messiah Yahushua who all died in the true faith in HIM prior to HIS coming as the First Fruits. Many of these Folks are listed in Romans 11. These all died in faith not having received the Promise. Now that Messiah Yahushua has come, why would you deny for yourself the Promise?:

1 Timothy 4:8
                            8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but holiness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Why should you in your stubbornness continue to deny for yourself LIFE NOW if it should exist as both ImAHebrew and I do readily testify to you?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                              Spying, it makes no difference, and people does not have to understand Greek to know Paul's meaning here, and Paul does NOT say in this verse that we are saved from a first physical death, and this is one of your mirages again.

And tell us, if all believers live until the change, then how can Yah Messiah raise them up in a resurrection at the last day John 6:39, 40, 44, 54?
                              Eliyahu, your own FALSE lunar sabbath keeps you from understanding the "resurrection at the last day." The resurrection at the last day is at The Seventh Day of the WEEK, the LAST day of the WEEK. It is not the 8th, 15th, 22nd, or 29th day of the month, it is THE last day of the WEEK, the SEVENTH millennium. Yeshua, at His return, at HIS DAY, the LAST and SEVENTH day of the WEEK (The Sabbath), He will raise up ALL who have been martyred, and those who are STILL alive, that REMAIN or TARRY, will be changed (1 Cor 15:51-51, 1 Thess 4:13-17). What is so difficult for you to understand about what Paul CLEARLY states concerning those of THEM who would NOT DIE, and REMAIN?

Then, you ALWAYS completely ignore what Martha and Yeshua discussed in John 11:23-26 concerning the resurrection at the last day, which Martha did bring up. But then you IGNORE Yeshua's RED words of "whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?," (continue to live). Now, obviously, the majority of the Living Stones, that were PART of Yeshua's LIVING Body, were martyred, as not ONE believer was left upon another (John 2:19, Mark 13:2). His Temple, His Body was torn down/destroyed through persecution and martyrdom, but He is in the process of raising it back up on at the LAST day of the WEEK. So consider, Yeshua suffered death, YET, He had LIFE in Himself (John 5:26 - He would have CONTINUED to live, He would NOT have died), BUT, for the sake of ALL, He suffered death. The same thing happened to His Body. He GAVE His Body LIFE in ITSELF, but His Body followed in His footsteps, just as He told Peter to do (John 21:18-23). Having Life Now, does not mean you will not be martyred just as Yeshua was, but having Life Now can ALLOW you to REMAIN or TARRY until He returns, as He said of John. Do you BELIEVE that John can TARRY or REMAIN until He RETURNS, as Yeshua said? Yes, no, maybe? Ken

Comment

Topic: Why Resist LIFE NOW? 🌒

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

On this thread, you asked this of my Brother, ImAHebrew:

"Ken, from what I can ascertain, evidently you and Spying THINK that believers in Messiah who die are not true believers, is this correct?"

And you also asked this the same question of me:

"Spying,
                                What if a believer does get sick and die, does that mean they were not true believers?"

Both ImAHebrew and I do agree on this issue. ImAHebrew told you this:

"And your other question that I DID previously answer, but you failed to grasp it, I will say very directly that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a True Believer IN Messiah to die, other than martyrdom. If you are a believer in Messiah, you ARE a True Believer, but IF you fall away INTO deliberate sin (and die), then you PROVE you no longer are. Hopefully this answers your question so that you can understand. Ken"

I absolutely agree with the ruling of ImAHebrew above except to add that a true Believer in Messiah Yahushua is an individual who believes in LIFE NOW in Messiah Yahushua. It is imposible for such an individual to physical die as they grow older, and it is impossible that they should physically die through sickness or death by violence other than martyrdom. True Believers will continue to physically live because Messiah Yahushua lives in them through HIS good spirit, and there is absolutely no death that dwells in the spirit of Messiah Yahushua, and you yourself cannot prove otherwise even though it is written that Messiah Yahushua exists as YAHWEH of both the LIVING and the DEAD.

There are many Believers in Messiah Yahushua who all died in the true faith in HIM prior to HIS coming as the First Fruits. Many of these Folks are listed in Romans 11. These all died in faith not having received the Promise. Now that Messiah Yahushua has come, why would you deny for yourself the Promise?:

1 Timothy 4:8
                                8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but holiness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Why should you in your stubbornness continue to deny for yourself LIFE NOW if it should exist as both ImAHebrew and I do readily testify to you?

Sincerely, Latuwr
                                Spying, I'm going to allow the scriptures to CORRECT your post in separate posts.

Ken's words:
                                , I will say very directly that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a True Believer IN Messiah to die, other than martyrdom.
                                Spying's words:
                                It is imposible for such an individual to physical die as they grow older, and it is impossible that they should physically die through sickness or death
                                Really boys? Then let's read of a couple of instances in the New Testament scriptures that will prove that BOTH statements are a LIE.

1. Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.

And it came to pass in those days, that she was sick, and died: whom when they had washed, they laid her in an upper chamber.
                                Acts 9:36-37

a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas:that she was sick, and died:
                                2. And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead. Acts 20:9.
                                2. And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead. [URL=http://www.blbclassic.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=taken+up+dead&t=KJV]Acts 20:9[/UR]

L].

Comment

Working...
                                X