X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Topic: Giving Basic Respect! 👍

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

I have noticed on this thread that your attitude of disrespect has arisen its ugly head once again against Lucy. Please, quit calling her names, and please stop referring to her husband as Ahab. I will insist that you address her properly without modifying her posting name in a degrading fashion

I realize that in every post to you that I do modify your name Elijah by changing the "j" to a "Y". This is not done in any way out of disrespect to you. If you think so, then just let me know, and I will change my way of addressing you.

I am somewhat confused by your answers to me concerning the number of days in a Moon (Month). Do you believe that every Moon contains 30 days?[

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!
    You've already admitted that your satyrday Sabbath is NOT found in the scriptures, and ye have never presented any scriptural proof that it is the Sabbath either. I'm still waiting to see it.

have noticed on this thread that your attitude of disrespect has arisen its ugly head once again against Lucy. Please, quit calling her names, and please stop referring to her husband as Ahab. I will insist that you address her properly without modifying her posting name in a degrading fashion.
    But ye NEVER noticed her ugly disrespecting head though did you? And why do ye not insist the same of her? She did the same in post #274, and if ye do not then the readers will see your dishonesty and bias, and again your disobedience to James 2:1[

Do you believe that every Moon contains 30 days?
    I gave you the proof from the scriptures ABOVE proving that the lunar months can be no longer than 30 days, and it takes the Moon 29.5 days to complete one cycle of phases (from new Moon to new Moon).New Moon to New Moon

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• ASK
      WHY DO RELIGIOUS PEOPLE GET SO IRATE WHEN THEIR BELIEF IS PUT UNDER THE TRUTH MICROSCOPE?
      the fruits of the Pharisee
      THE PHARISEE SPIRIT RILES UP and tried to murder the S.A.V.I.O.U.R. 11 times because MESSIAH BROUGHT THE TRUTH to the deceived.
      THE TRUTH - needs to be killed off and terminated at all costs by the religious masses.

who can explain this?

concerning the sabbath - MESSIAH MANIFESTED THE TRUTH of the sabbath under HIS LORDSHIP - and that truth was to work
      then ask this
      WHY DO THE PHARISEES REST?

iF jESUS AND HIS FATHER WORKED ON THE JEWISH ORDAINED SABBATH- IT MAKES THE KEEPING OF A JEWISH SABBATH A VERY FALSE BELIEF

IT IS A HOAX - ACCORDING TO THE SAVIOUR. =AKA THE DIVINE WORKER, AND OUR FREEDOM FIGHTER.
      hurrah

The truth manifested
      Honest and sincere people who respected the ministry of their Saviour would see they had been duped by the churched clergy, into observing the jewish sabbath
      They would repent and turn away from such a farce
      An Insincere tare with an anti christ heart, would continue to argue that the jewish sabbath keeping was an essential to true salvation.

THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        ASK
        WHY DO RELIGIOUS PEOPLE GET SO IRATE WHEN THEIR BELIEF IS PUT UNDER THE TRUTH MICROSCOPE?
        the fruits of the Pharisee
        THE PHARISEE SPIRIT RILES UP and tried to murder the S.A.V.I.O.U.R. 11 times because MESSIAH BROUGHT THE TRUTH to the deceived.
        THE TRUTH - needs to be killed off and terminated at all costs by the religious masses.

who can explain this?

concerning the sabbath - MESSIAH MANIFESTED THE TRUTH of the sabbath under HIS LORDSHIP - and that truth was to work
        then ask this
        WHY DO THE PHARISEES REST?

iF jESUS AND HIS FATHER WORKED ON THE JEWISH ORDAINED SABBATH- IT MAKES THE KEEPING OF A JEWISH SABBATH A VERY FALSE BELIEF

IT IS A HOAX - ACCORDING TO THE SAVIOUR. =AKA THE DIVINE WORKER, AND OUR FREEDOM FIGHTER.
        hurrah

The truth manifested
        Honest and sincere people who respected the ministry of their Saviour would see they had been duped by the churched clergy, into observing the jewish sabbath
        They would repent and turn away from such a farce
        An Insincere tare with an anti christ heart, would continue to argue that the jewish sabbath keeping was an essential to true salvation.
        Lucy, it looks as if ye got riled up, and had to go crying and complaining to ye Pharisee master, it looks as if Pharisees must defend Pharisees.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Word meanings are fruits
          create
          creator
          created
          creating is the fruit of Our True Father abba Creator
          creating is His manifesting presence over all His creation
          therefore because of this word meaning The Creator will always be working at His Creations
          The Worker Creator works

work means
          to be continually busy working
          therefore the verse where it says “”God rested “”is a lie
          why
          it goes against the Fruit of His Very Creative nature

Also the Truth Person Jesus said “”His Father is always working “” as He Himself was and now is Working
          not resting
          fruit
          a creator creates not rests

when you use divine wisdom then apply to bible verses we immediately observe the dung of man made up inserted verses
          so
          as jesus said His father NEVER RESTED and He Himself never rested - ''''' the sabbath rest observance''' suddenly has become the biggest lie.
          and a phony scam,
          MADE UP from the imagination of mere men.

john 5 v 17

JESUS SAID
          note - to this very day my Father is at His Work - notice FATHER NEVER STOPPED ''HIS WORK''

why do you Pharisee men DETHRONE THE SAVIOUR FROM HIS SABBATH WORK?

Last edited by LucySmith; 01-25-2020, 06:46 PM.
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, I thought I might address how Yeshua spoke about the Sabbath. First, He had false accusers claiming He was breaking the Sabbath, yet Yeshua asks WHO of them can convict Him of sin. Other Scriptures claim that He was WITHOUT sin, yet, IF He TRULY was breaking the Sabbath, would not He be convicted of a sin...isn't sin the transgression of the Law? Just like the accusers back then, we have present day accusers that try to convict Yeshua of breaking the Sabbath, yet, the defense He gave back then, should work today.

He asked His accusers to USE proper judgment in looking at the Sabbath command. In doing so, He would ask who among them would not pull their ox out of a pit on the Sabbath. He would ask this because THEY were accusing Him of breaking the Sabbath by HEALING someone. Is that TRULY breaking the Sabbath (sinning) by HEALING on the Sabbath? NO, not at all. He was also accused of allowing His Disciples to pick and eat corn in a field while they were walking through on the Sabbath. Was this sin? No, because Yeshua gave a rebuttal to them that even King David and his followers ate the "shewbread" when they were hungry, and ONLY the priests were allow to eat this bread. His response was that He was "Lord" of the Sabbath, so should He not be able to make the judgment about what His Disciples were doing on the Sabbath? He also used how the priests would profane (brake) the Sabbath, and were guiltless. They had to "work" with their priestly duties concerning the temple, and that was not breaking the Sabbath command. He let them know that One greater than the "physical" temple was there, and THEIR work did not BREAK the Sabbath, as they were accused of doing.

Just some things to think about when someone tries to tell you that Yeshua did not keep or remember the Sabbath day. And please consider my "signature," where I point out how the Body of Messiah has been given the authority to determine HOW the Sabbath, New Moon, and Holy Days should be kept, and that the decision of Acts 15 for the Gentiles INCLUDED that THEY would HEAR Moses read each and every SABBATH. That should show you that the Sabbath is not EVIL, but that it SHOULD be remembered to be kept Holy. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            Abstain from meats offered to idols
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
            So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• NO ONE would wish to HEAR the 1 witness murderer Moses law on the sabbath.
              why not?
              It would be an insult now to THE FREEDOM FIGHTER SAVIOUR JESUS
              why so?
              He was PREACHING the sayings of His Kingdom to all He called and Chose, aka. THE NEW COVENANT.

now the Pharisee and the Judaizers HATED the goodnews and the newly revealed glad tidings to all men.
              why?
              because it exposed their law as weak AND imperfect and these 2 elements then made the law of Moses USELESS.

[after 40yr probation to change over COVENANTS the whole jewish law system was totally destroyed in 70ad - the law and its people deserted by their O.T. gods Yahs]

Titus the roman General of the time had a plague made to commemorate the fall,
              upon it was written
              ''I have never see a Nation so deserted by its god''

point of interest
              did Jesus say He would ever desert His people?
              hmmmm

plus ofcourse JESUS wouldnt preach, weak imperfect and a useless new covenant would He?

so~~~~
              the object of the Pharisee and especially the Judaizer is to bring you back into captivity again, to be weak, imperfect and dead useless.
              you are to be made a slave again,

the alternative Messiah offers to HIS PEOPLE was LIBERTY
              How?
              via a new dimension, called THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN - the dimension where He walked even while being on prison planet earth
              His living Ministry
              walking with the trapped jews and those quarantined here.
              walking with the jewish captives to a useless law, given out by a murderer

walking with all those prisoners OF death from lack of Knowledge'

Jesus was well able to demonstrate His kingdom walk here - and this new kingdom had none of the 613 laws given out to the masses by the 1 witness moses the murderer.
              WHY NOT
              because 613 laws were as 1 unit,
              break one break all.
              613 laws inc the 10 commandments were all as ONE.

the failed system called '' the law'' cannot be mixed with the NEW SYSTEM OF LIFE - the gulf is to wide.
              IF THE 2 SYSTEMS were described today in modern terms it could be stated very clearly
              .the 2 covenants aka the old and the new wine - are plugged into 2 vastly different F.R.E.Q.U.E.N.C.I.E.S

IN JESUS DAY THE judaizer and the Pharisee were a despised religious group.
              upon the Pharisee Jesus uttered 7 woes upon them - keeping the sabbath as per the pharisee would place you under Jesus personal WOE
              the time frame has changed but Jesus ''woe'' pronouncement has no time zone.

Jesus then tells His people ONLY
              HE is our rest - not a day - but the truth person Himself is rest.
              math 11 v 28 29 30

Comment

• How does Messiah KEEP YOU HOLY AND UN-DEFILED in this world of gross darkness?
                How does Messiah KEEP YOU out from all corruption and blindness and death in this world?
                How does Messiah KEEP YOU AWAY from all sect church creedish religions [well meaning and satanic?]
                How does Messiah KEEP YOU if you don't obey 613 laws of the Murderer Moses?

you need to be BORN AGAIN OF AN INCORRUPTIBLE SEED.- note the word ''incorruptible'' - a seed without corruption within it - has to be placed inside
                you need to be UNDER HIS WORKMANSHIP that allows HIS CHRIST ANOINTING to flow through you as living waters.
                you need to WALK BY FAITH - then ye be called THE JUST - THE JUST ARE MADE into HIS RIGHT STANDING BEFORE HIS Father.
                you need to WEAR HIS FAITH as a SHIELD, THIS SHIELD IS OUR INVISIBLE PROTECTION against the powers of darkness
                you need to BE AN OVERCOMER, AS HE OVERCAME, this action defeats the devil.
                you need to UNDERSTAND THE DIVINE WISDOM OF HIS KINGDOM AND LEARN FROM HIM day by day
                you need to GIVE UP YOUR CHURCHY WAYS - you will die from same ghastly disease from pew sitting - they all do - find out why
                you need to have HIS ANOINTING [called christ a pro-active divine verb of power] upon you personally as IT BREAKS ALL JOKES or dangerous + evil hereditary strongholds within your soul.
                you need to COME OUT [BY HIS FAITH] from this world and all ITS FIXES AND SECURITY - and walk IN THE DIVINE POWER OF HIS STRENGTH
                you need to FOLLOW HIM - not be taught by clergy - they are the dead who bury the dead. Dead men have no power and NO eternal life
                you need to UNDERSTAND the BBL is a babble of chaos and confused duality - to know truth diamonds from the evil agendas and dung of man
                you need to UNDERSTAND the tares and the poison they deliver - aka - the cain- ites aka- seeds of the serpent.
                you need to UNDERSTAND THERE ARE 2 SEEDS in this world, the children of Adam and the children of CAIN --- YOU WILL ALWAYS KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUIT
                LIVES OFFERING BAD FRUIT - will be the nature of satan within
                so
                BECOME A FRUIT INSPECTION not a lip believer.

Comment

• BUT PLEASE allow me to resume the planned religious entrapments by being persuaded to link up with the Law of Moses
                  [the O.T. 1 man witness murderer of sabbath worshipping in idleness.]
                  hmmmm
                  So to put this in perspective
                  The owner of this forum as a younger man, sat chatting to an older family relation, discussing the WWC of God
                  [PARAPHRASED from LA archives]
                  He was invited to join this assembly of evil and defilement of the Gospel little knowing at the time he had been invited into the religious spider's web of gross deception

When freely joining this group did the owner of this forum KNOW AND UNDERSTAND the leader of the pack was a CIA operative and part of ''operation chaos?
                  THE PLANNED DECEPTION of the NWO - The New Throne of David
                  The Radio Church of God, later the Worldwide Church of God was not only a religion, it was a also a geo-political movement whose teachings were buried within a religious context.
                  ask what is a religious geo-political movement?
                  CIA project to spread confusion—part of Operation Chaos.- The Wonderful World Tomorrow: - NWO STYLE-

consider one moment
                  if This family relative had explained the agenda of a religious operation chaos to the owner of this forum
                  ... Ask the 64,000$ question of our stalwart O T believer
                  Would he have joined the religion of the doomed to remain a slave to sin and death?
                  to be fair our forum owner did leave this assembly but continues to observe some of HWA theories
                  most of the pews didnt know HWA was a quaker PRIOR TO HIS OTHER CHANGED IDEAS. = really - do you understand the origIns of THE QUAKERS.
                  BEFORE U SIT AT THE FEET of apostate clergy one should do homework
                  George Fox, the founder of the Quakers

The Future WCG.
                  As the Worldwide Church of God jettisons so much of Herbert Armstrong’s teachings, will anything remain of its historical legacy?
                  https://thepainfultruth.org/2017/07/...g-c-i-a-agent/

Can anyone deny Our freedom fighter Messiah TOLD US - BOTH HE AND HIS FATHER WERE BOTH WORKING .. TO THIS DAY,
                  UNFORTUNATELY THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM remains idle after 6pm friday evening trying hard to be holy

ALSO included in the latest religious scams is the flat earth
                  and
                  this world is a hologram
                  i wonder who INVENTED these scams

Last edited by LucySmith; 01-26-2020, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Topic: Lucy's Post #274 ✍

Hi EliYah,
                    Here is a copy of Lucy's Post #274:

"01-21-2020, 08:22 PM
                    hmmm also notice the old wine is the O T CONVENANT
                    aka
                    all 613 laws in total
                    warning
                    no man can or could keep, proven by the introduction of the NEW COVENANT jesus called THE NEW WINE.
                    yet
                    the poor deluded 'Elijah lies when he says '' I obey the commandments''
                    [which was not possible. AS ALL 613 laws had to be kept as 1 unit]
                    the 10 commandments are not separated from the 603 others - its all or nothing
                    so
                    Elijah misrepresents himself at all times and is blinded by his own self righteousness and his acts of adultery as he failed to love is former wife."

Allow me to list the points that I see Lucy making in the above post:
                    • The Old Wine is representative of the Old Covenant. Do you disagree?
                    • The Law must be approached as a whole. The Law stands or falls as a whole. Do you disagree?
                    • Divorce and remarriage are legitimate issues. Do you disagree?
                    I understand from Lucy's comments judging you of living in adultery through your divorce and remarriage as indicative of the fact that Lucy believes that adultery is wrong. I wonder how she arrived at that conclusion, and I wonder how Lucy could judge you so without walking in your shoes? Even if Lucy is correct in her judgement, Lucy is only one witness, and under the Law, one witness is not sufficient to condemn anyone of anything.

I would call your attention to this scripture:

Psalms 119:165
                    165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

So, why take offence at any accusation that comes forth from the mouth of Lucy. Your words to her indicate to me that you have taken offence concerning her often repeated charges against you. If so, then mend your ways.

Sincerely, Latuwr
                    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
                      Topic: Lucy's Post #274 ✍

Hi EliYah,
                      Here is a copy of Lucy's Post #274:

"01-21-2020, 08:22 PM
                      hmmm also notice the old wine is the O T CONVENANT
                      aka
                      all 613 laws in total
                      warning
                      no man can or could keep, proven by the introduction of the NEW COVENANT jesus called THE NEW WINE.
                      yet
                      the poor deluded 'Elijah lies when he says '' I obey the commandments''
                      [which was not possible. AS ALL 613 laws had to be kept as 1 unit]
                      the 10 commandments are not separated from the 603 others - its all or nothing
                      so
                      Elijah misrepresents himself at all times and is blinded by his own self righteousness and his acts of adultery as he failed to love is former wife."

Allow me to list the points that I see Lucy making in the above post:
                      • The Law must be approached as a whole. The Law stands or falls as a whole. Do you disagree?
                      I understand from Lucy's comments judging you of living in adultery through your divorce and remarriage as indicative of the fact that Lucy believes that adultery is wrong. I wonder how she arrived at that conclusion, and I wonder how Lucy could judge you so without walking in your shoes? Even if Lucy is correct in her judgement, Lucy is only one witness, and under the Law, one witness is not sufficient to condemn anyone of anything.

I would call your attention to this scripture:

Psalms 119:165
                      165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

So, why take offence at any accusation that comes forth from the mouth of Lucy. Your words to her indicate to me that you have taken offence concerning her often repeated charges against you. If so, then mend your ways.

Sincerely, Latuwr
                      Spying, has she taken an offense, evidently so, or she has been communing with you in private.

I never said that I did take an offense, you seem to allow your cats meow as she called it, see here To have a crush on someone. Cat's Meow what that means, and to slander the hell out others, but that's typical of the devil's to choke out the truth, and let evil prosper as ye do.

And like has been said, ye do not obey and live by the scriptures, and that's another one of your misnomers in pretending that ye do.

Comment

• And Spying,

Lucy said that she was not going to respond to us any longer, but lies and liars prosper, evidently she can't keep her word as ye expected Peach to do so, and we did NOT see you come out with ye dictator terms and expecting Lucy to keep her word did ye?

I can't help but laugh.

Comment

• And Spying,

And since when does Old Wine represent the old covenant, and new wine represent the new covenant? This is mere traditional Christianity's fabricated ideas about Yah Messiah's parable, and make no mistake, the scriptures will prove exactly what Yah Messiah's parable means in these New wine Old wine, and it certainly does NOT mean the old and new covenants either.

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, the vast majority of christiandom believes the Law of Moses is "kaput," and that those who acknowledge what Yeshua had to say about Moses, are deceived. You see, everyone THINKS they are right, even when they KNOW nothing, and they will try to destroy everything that opposes THEIR false teachings and doctrines. Yeshua, time and time again VALIDATED Moses, and would have NEVER called him a "murderer," but the deceivers want you to believe that Moses was a "murderer," and that anything which validates him, is DUNG. HMM, time will tell! Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. Here are a few Scriptures the deceivers would consider to be "dung."

Mal 4:4-6 (Remember the Law of Moses!)
                            Matt 23:2-3 (Listen to those sitting in Moses' seat!)
                            Mark 9:7-13 (Rejecting the Commandments of Elohim to set up false teachings is wrong!)
                            Luke 16:29-31 (Listening to and HEARING Moses!).
                            John 1:45 (Moses wrote about Yeshua!)
                            John 5:46-47 (If you BELIEVE Moses, you will BELIEVE Yeshua!)
                            Rev 15:2-3 (Moses, the SERVANT of Elohim!)
                            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                            Abstain from meats offered to idols
                            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                            So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• And here are the scriptures by Yah Messiah and ALL of His apostles upholding the law and commandments throughout the new testament.

Yah Messiah: Think not that I am come to destroy the law and the prophets... Matthew 5:17-18.

The apostle Paul: Do we then do away with the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law http://www.blbclassic.org/search/translationResults.cfm?criteria=the+law&page=4&t=KJV]Romans 3:31

The apostle James: .For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.James 2:11-12.

The apostle John: Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.1John 3:4.

The 144.000 redeemed keep the commandments of Yah Elohim, and here is the apostle John's testimony that they do.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:12.

And it is the devil and his seed or children that war against the true people of Yah and His commandments. Revelation 14:12, and the deceivers are surely doing it on this forum.

Comment

• why did the LAW DIE? IN 70AD
                                WHERE WERE THE O.T. YAH'S to squelch the ROMANS as they had done to the pesky nations around them FOR 1500 yrs
                                sigh
                                IT WAS MURDER INC....

THE HEBREWS WERE DESERTED
                                THE TIME OF THE LAW HAD CEASED.
                                HISTORY PROVED ITS DEMISE THE WEAK USELESS IMPERFECT thing collapsed
                                THE VEIL in the temple rent in 2
                                the FINAL BLOW AND THE END OF AN ERA.
                                the Yah's never heard of again.
                                ofcourse in hindsight - the devil is a defeated foe.
                                the cross tore the law in 2 - the old covenant shredded

hurrah

why?
                                the kingdom of heaven and its glory appeared.
                                a new covenant entered,
                                the 1 witness murderer Moses and his law - gone - THE RELIGIOUS MAFIA had a used by date
                                zero tolerance
                                and
                                the King of Glory and his 12 eye witnesses now established and the anointing of His life and glory now available to those He calls
                                HURRAH

Comment

Working...
                                X