No announcement yet.

The FALSE Lunar Sabbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the law of Liberty - contradicts the hoax of sabbath keeping, and all the useless and weak imperfections of the law of Moses.

why
    THE LAW OF LIBERTY is WHERE JESUS IS LORD OF ALL including the sabbath math 11 v 28 29 30
    how does it work?
    the liberty of His kingdom, is ever present in His ministry and IN His ekklesis who are under His workmanship
    BTW,
    the ever present ministry included HIS WORKING on the sabbath - as His father is working,
    Jesus said so = who will contradict Messiah?

NO NO
    the divines were never idle lounge potatoes, from 6pm friday nite
    nor pretenders to be holy.
    fact is
    idleness of a sabbath keeping lunatic or a sabbath keeping saturnist never makes them holy but makes them ignorant and such ignorance kills.,
    its called perishing

perishing is the result of the spark of life being removed from the body from lack of knowledge making all religious hoaxes killers.,

the keeping of the sabbath day as a works to be approved ritual under the new covenant = is one such a hoax
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• why didn't Jesus observe the Sabbath like the jewish law demanded,
      . a little history
      with a little research will show, that Moses told the people what gods Yah [plural] had ordained as worship for that nation?
      the sabbath question
      ofcourse Moses was the great 1 witness man, without any other witnesses
      [ namely 11 more making 12 that would establish the divine witnessing government of Abba]
      no no Just the 1 man witness
      according to all criminal investigations A 1 WITNESS testimony is always ''suspect'' and grossly unreliable
      note
      this is why Jesus had 12 - HIS WITNESSES TO THE TRUTH of the power of his divine kingdom

so back to the 1 man witness Moses
      Moses received many of his teachings from his father-in-law the cainite priest Jethro
      The Cain-ite line, came out from the murderer Cain - the serpent seed,. [ a very religious one]
      but what most churchy indoctrinated people and sabbath worshippers dont know is the sabbath had pagan origins

however the jews said it was because of this 1 verse they worship/rest on the sabbath
      , Genesis 2:2-3 is where the attention of Bible readers is necessarily placed:
      “By the seventh day God completed His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.
      Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.”
      however
      the sabbath question according to Jesus John 5 v 17
      The Father and the Son
      16 Now because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jews began to persecute Him.

17 But Jesus answered them, “To this very day My Father is at His work, and I too am working.”
      18 Because of this, the Jews tried all the harder to kill Him.
      Not only was He breaking the Sabbath, but He was even calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.…
      Berean Study Bible
      so we have the 1 witness man versus the 12 eye witness Man - 12 witnesses to establish HIs divine authority

what can we expose from this
      1 man = Moses as a witness of ''what Yahs said and under the influences of a pagan priest, a Cain descendant.....
      OR
      the divine Kingdom, revelation based upon the King and His 12 witnesses to the divine mission and teaching

is paganism acceptable?
      or
      is Jesus information accepted~~~~

What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• LETS CONTINUE THE PROOF OF THIS SABBATH HOAX... and place those sad deluded POSTERS on the hot set so they will have to confess they were HOAXED
        Now because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jews began to persecute Him.
        WHAT WAS JESUS DOING ON THE SABBATH?
        ANSWER
        HIS FATHER'S WILL AND WORKS, THAT WILL SET THE CAPTIVES FREE
        NOTICE
        HE WAS NOT DOING THE WORKS OF THE O.T. SABBATH OF YAH'S GODS............................................ BUT HIS FATHER'S
        NOTE THE DIFFERENCE

so JESUS WAS THEN PERSECUTED - notice this word - persecuted by the
        WHO??????
        WHO?????
        WHO????
        THE Pharisees

THE PHARISEE HATED THE MINISTRY OF THE SAVIOUR - OUR FREEDOM FIGHTER.

THEY HATED IT SO THEY PERSECUTED HIS MINISTRY

SO what happens here on these forums -the pharisees persecrute the true seeker with snide un-truthfull remarks

watch now for the posts of the PHARISEE - even those who name themselves '' we are pharisees''
        the most evil and wicked of all religious people according top Messiah who pronounced 7 woes upon them

why so?
        they hate the gospel and try to ruin it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS INTERESTING TO DISCOVER
        the admin of this forum is a former student of the WWC of God and now part of a ''splinter group...and promotes the hoax of the sabbath day worship
        did you know the religious copy cat Herbert Armstrong who copied the ''''modern day sabbath worship''''' CULT from the brain damaged free mason cultist Ellen ''i tell 51 lies'' White was
        into this
        https://thepainfultruth.org/2017/07/...g-c-i-a-agent/
        Last edited by LucySmith; 01-23-2020, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• ask the 64,000$ question
          why would ''the cultish church and the state combine their endeavors?

what would be the truth and the reason?
          hmmmmm
          could it be to form 1 worldwide church, where satan is really worshipped [ in part ] under the religious CULT of the pagan sabbath keeping hoax

Comment

• THE worldwide CHURCH OF GOD under Armstrong = aka - A FALSE CULT [ basically now defunct Praise Jesus Name ] and the worldwide one religion agenda =
            can you join the dots?
            church and state under the guise of ''religion''.
            or likened to
            the mixing of the 2 wines together which makes THE NEW WINE VOID of power and strength and eternal life.
            in hindsight it can be exposed WHY
            - not one person has ever achieved the same power and ministry of the saviour
            - yet - from day 1 of His ministry He advise to become HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS HERE and advised on how to set the captives free

NOT ONE MINISTER, REVEREND POPE ELDER PASTOR, EVANGELIST PROPHET OR APOSTLE WAS ABLE TO minister out in transforming power - the same way as Jesus and His Father did

wow
            religious FAKERS and church gas bags abound.

Comment

• connecting---- the combination of religious and state dots in cahoots together

simple simeon said
              ''HOW COULD YOU FOOL/DECEIVE AND CON the world to get them all agreeing to a 1 world religion''

easy easy easy - so easy
              how
              same way the Muslims have been tricked.

how many muslims are there - 1 billion+ ? approx
              how many christians are there -1 billion+ ? approx

the '''''''HOLY'''''''' BOOKS tell their story,
              the same method is used on both religions with great success and the HOAX works and their believers die IN SIN

..- its called THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY
              -
              its from ignorance they perish

Comment

• .- its called THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY
                many religious beliefs CAN BE CALLED this - yet it is a MYSTERY
                meaning it is hidden
                a hidden mystery

If we seek the truth can we have clues and can this mystery be exposed.
                ofcourse

* the 1 witness testimony is a super clue..
                why so?
                It has NO divine support
                * especially as JESUS HIMSELF needed 12 to witness his KINGDOM unfold,.

john 5 v 31
                Berean Study Bible
                If I testify about Myself, My testimony is not valid.

Berean Literal Bible
                If I bear witness concerning Myself, My testimony is not true.

New American Standard Bible
                "If I alone testify about Myself, My testimony is not true.

New King James Version
                “If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true.

King James Bible
                If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
                * A 1 witness testimony is NOT VALID according to Jesus.

again Jesus said '' The works that I do, should Be MY witness to you
                notice here Jesus is the TRUE FRUIT BEARER - all others need to be examined by the standard of Messiah - no other standard is accepted as THE TRUTH

so THE FRUIT BEARING OF MESSIAH, our freedom fighter, WORKED on the SABBATH and DID THE WILL of HIS FATHER - AS BOTH WORKED.
                OFCOURSE
                this flies in the face of the con artist Herbert Armstrong's [ the CIA operative] sabbath teaching that is to be obeyed
                and Ellen 51 lies White, sabbath phony teaching.

THE HOAX AND ITS HOAXED,

WELL the pharisees admit their wrong belief and come clean?
                only if they love the truth

Comment

• the MYSTERY OF INIQUITY
                  Miles Matis made an interesting statement..
                  .paraphrased
                  '' when a ''nobody'' arises into a somebody'' they are being promoted by agents of your own government,''
                  hmmmm
                  in this case of armstrongism
                  consider
                  - a supposed nobody arises suddenly to religious fame via radio networking and free magazines,
                  [who does he work for]
                  Plus by robbing the sleeping pews of millions, via 2 or 3 unbiblical tithes...and then introduces his Judiazer Beliefs to the pew sheeple
                  also called ''the old and the new wine'' by Messiah = aka = an evil religious concoction of 2 mixed up systems.

the religious CULT of iniquity spreading freely around the world, and promoted by a government,

then the next clue is to ''find'' '''the family tree Armstrong'''' comes out from and the red flags hoisted as a warning.
                  [research time.]

Comment

• love u 2 kenny doll

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                    Hi Lucy, you know I love you, why should we disagree. Come on, let's start believing the same concerning how our sin is turned into RIGHTEOUSNESS, by the Grace of Elohim, THROUGH our sacrificing of Him upon the Cross? Wishing you well, Ken.

but i cannot be changed back, into a religious nutter... and a cultish religious whore... i cannot do it kenny doll.
                    Shalom Everyone, I'm just wondering, how in the world could someone KNOW I am a "doll?" Have they been "spying" on me? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                    Abstain from meats offered to idols
                    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• ofcourse this government interference into religion did not stop with the Pedophile Armstrong
                      ..... no no....
                      its a '''wonder''' notice murderers and Pedophiles get the best gigs in religion instruction.
                      one must sit under these people to become godly.
                      remember that next time you sit in the pews please
                      it's the bible- 1 man witness,- the murderers and - the Pedophiles that are your religious advisers

SO

ITS change the book and change the gospel so Jesus warnings and words become meaningless.
                      what does Jesus say/warn about the sheeple - he told of ''the lambs to the slaughter''.

BACK TO THE FAMILY TREE
                      you know the 'mystery of Iniquity has a FAMILY TREE.

* armstrong- W.W. church of god
                      * russell- JWs
                      2 contenders.
                      aka
                      some of the ''GOSPEL CHANGERS'
                      who?
                      those paid religious hoaxers TO BRING ABOUT A WORLDWIDE PARADISE with a 1 world religion
                      - without a lot of fuss.
                      - and to make an easy transition, that ofcourse is required
                      - so indoctrination is needed.

we need to look into the family trees of Armstrong and Russel to understand '''''' their connection'''''' to iniquity
                      a family of iniquity.
                      Yes, there are such families.

the name ARMSTRONG has a few Hoaxers in the family ranks
                      Neil
                      Herbert
                      Lance
                      to name 3 modern day Hoaxers.we all know.of

so from the Armstrong family ties we read Herbert was ''well connected'' not just a lad from the boonies.

Miles w Mathis did research into the family ties of HWA
                      Armstrong founded the Radio Church of God which was incorporated October 21, 1933, and was renamed Worldwide Church of God.
                      This Armstrong’s family tree is very fruitful indeed.

Herbert’s paternal 2nd great-grandmother’s name was Ruth Bennett.
                      Through the Bennett lineage, we can directly link Herbert to those naughty Gish Sisters and Dick Cheney.
                      His mother’s name was Eva Wright, and her 3gg-father married Nancy Morgan.
                      Nancy Morgan descends from the Hiltons leading us to the names Moore, Throckmorton, Mainwaring, Neville, and Bourchier.
                      Herbert Armstrong is a direct descendant of George Neville, 1st Baron Latimer and John Bourchier, 1st Baron Berners.
                      Through the Moores and Hiltons, he is related to Phyllis Livingston Baker, Gerald Ford, Bette Davis and Walter Cronkite.
                      Herbert Armstrong also shares great-grandparents with Tom Brokaw, Humphrey Bogart, and Clara Bow through the Mainwaring’s.
                      By tracing his maternal grand-father we find that he was related to the Balls and this links him to Ginger Rogers, Lucille Ball, Phyllis Livingston Baker and George Washington, among numerous others.
                      Herbert Armstrong was born in Iowa to a Quaker family.
                      At the age of 18, on the advice of an uncle, he decided to take a job in a Des Moines newspaper,
                      The Daily Capital (because when you’re 18, you can just decide such things).
                      His decade-long career in the advertising industry had a strong impact on his future ministry.
                      In 1917, he met Lorna Dillon, a distant cousin, and they married on his 25th birthday (7/31).
                      Lorna became persuaded the Bible taught Sabbath observance on Saturday, and she challenged her husband to find biblical support for Sunday observance.
                      As his business was struggling against larger competitors, Armstrong had the time to take up this challenge.
                      Let’s fast-forward a bit. Herbert was eventually baptized in 1927, and in 1931 he became an ordained minister of the Oregon Conference of the Church of God (Seventh Day—Saturday). After severing ties with the Church of God (Seventh Day) as the result of doctrinal disputes, he began to teach a form of British Israelism.
                      Since Herbert Armstrong was raised Quaker and British Israelism had Jewish support, it appears that British Israelism was just another Intel elixir used to muddy the “holy” waters.
                      file:///C:/Users/redcl/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/IE/VJ3RT37M/faithdeal%20(1).pdf
                      LOTS OF RELIGIOUS PEOPLE there, from the family tree.

then ofcourse
                      The exposing of Taze Russell. and the end of the world armageddon --RUSSELL STYLE''
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYJH...&index=6&t=58s

Comment

• SO AFTER THE ''WELL CONNECTED RELIGIOUS FAKER and scammer '' HWA
                        lets move to another RELIGIOUS FAKER
                        TAZE RUSSELL - a well connected person too with ''''the family ties.'''

INTELLIGENCE OPS
                        http://mileswmathis.com/river.pdf
                        Charles Taze Russell, the founder of Jehovah's Witnesses.
                        This ties into the Watchtower meme, and through that to Bob Dylan.
                        Not many people know that the Watchtower was first used by Enochian magicians like John Dee, as far back as the 16th century.
                        It was picked up around 1880 by the Golden Dawn, an offshoot of Theosophy, which I expose as an Intelligence operation here.
                        It was later picked up by Wicca founder Gerald Gardner, whom I expose in this paper on the Unabomber.
                        Russell famously used the Watchtower for his publications, all the way back to 1879, almost simultaneously with the Golden Dawn.
                        Did you know Russell was a multi-millionaire even before starting his religious enterprises?
                        AGAIN
                        We are told he sold his five clothing stores for almost $7 million (today's dollars) in 1876 to start his religious teachings
                        . Curious, to say the least.
                        But as with Theosophy and the Golden Dawn, we aren't told the true story.
                        Like both of those organizations, Russell's Bible Student Movement was a 19th century Intelligence operation, conceived to draw off money and audiences from more mainstream sects, and thereby weaken Christianity.
                        Russell was hired to do in the US what Samuel Mathers was doing in England at the same time: create fake religious controversies and other confusion.
                        Think of it as an early Operation Chaos.
                        Both Mathers and Russell were Freemasons, although Russell and the Freemasons have tried to deny it.
                        He used Masonic symbolism extensively, and knew all their grips—although he claimed that knowledge of the grips “came to him naturally.” Right.
                        THAT IS CORRECT deceived pew people... you have been conned in an ''intelligence ops''
                        scammed
                        tricked
                        conned
                        lied too

and not even considered worthy to know the TRUTH.

BTW
                        DO YOU KNOW WHO JOHN DEE WAS = the Enochian Magician?
                        i bet u dont.
                        well close your eyes and hold out your hand and i will tell you.

john dee WAS THE OFFSIDER of Sir Francis Bacon - the ''corrector and authoriser'' of the KJV of the BIBLE.
                        really
                        yes really

John Dee boldly set out to systematically tap the mind of God by communicating directly with a complex hierarchy of ‘angelic’ intelligences
                        . It can be argued that he succeeded.
                        His magical diaries have long held intense fascination among Qabalists, alchemists, and explorers of human consciousness who have developed workable magical systems from these records.
                        Dee’s influence on Sir Francis Bacon, the development of modern science, 17th-century Rosicrucianism, the 19th-century occult revival, and 20th-century occultists such as Jack Parsons, Aleister Crowley, and Anton LaVey, Louv shows how John Dee continues to impact science and the occult to this day

Comment

• will the real Taze Russell OF JW's fame STAND UP or did we see an INTEL PYSOPS?
                          really
                          sigh
                          After Russell's death, Judge Rutherford continued this FRAUD into the mid-20th century.
                          the current
                          Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses has continued this LIE into the 21th century

SHUNNING!!! The Jehovah's Witness Employee's practice of "shunning"
                          what is that?
                          (treating people as if they are already dead)
                          persons who have resigned from or who were disfellowshiped (excommunicated) from the WatchTower religion can result in extremely embarrassing situations,

Comment

• so it appears a religious psyops operation is on by ''insiders with clout with FAMILY TIES''
                            why?
                            - basically to pervert the true Gospel of LIBERTY TO THE CAPTIVES away from this truth
                            - and replace the gospel back to Judaism and hebrew roots beliefs back to the sharia OT laws,
                            also

recently (past 40 years), they have hired hundreds of actors and media “personalities” to inflitrate TV, film, and radio,
                            why?
                            selling you the idea that the media is liberal and that liberalism is to blame for all your problems.
                            Religious frauds [ as actors] abound...
                            why?
                            the real purpose is to return you away from the LIGHT OF THE TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTER and back into all O.T. captivity

Comment

• SO WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO SPYING HIS BROTHER KEN AND THEIR PAL ELIJAH and their twisted false sabbath belief.
                              where did they go wrong and how did they return into captivity
                              how did they lose their LIBERTY?
                              why did they become as the PHARISEE AND THE JUDAIZERS?

THE RELIGIOUS SCAMMERS BEGUILED THEM - GOT HOLD OF THEIR MIND AND TWISTED INTO THE SHAPE OF DECEPTION

THEY WERE A RELIGIOUS ACCIDENT JUST WAITING TO HAPPEN
                              WHY?
                              BECAUSE they did not rightly discern the DUNG from the DIAMONDS,.

ONE THING THE PEWS FORGET SO EASILY
                              = JESUS CALLS OUT HIS CHURCH PEOPLE FOR HIMSELF
                              - HE NEVER PLAYS 2ND FIDDLE to pastors popes elders and other assorted titled clergy

HE SAID '' I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH''
                              - HE NEVER GAVE HIS CHURCH BUILDING TO HERBERT ARMSTRONG
                              NOR ELLEN WHITE,
                              NOR THE POPES NOR
                              THE JW'S
                              NOR THE BAPTISTS AND THE METHODISTS
                              NOR THE PENTECOSTALS NOR all THE OTHER CULTS posing as christian

THE BOYS WILL OFCOURSE DENY THEY HAVE BEEN DUPED.
                              IT TAKES A BRAVE MAN TO DECLARE THEY WERE WRONG AND NEED TO BE CHANGED,

I DONT THINK THE 3 BOYS from the boonies have THE COURAGE OF christ in them.....???
                              i hope they prove me wrong

Comment

• Topic: Giving Basic Respect! 👍

Hi EliYah,
                                Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

I have noticed on this thread that your attitude of disrespect has arisen its ugly head once again against Lucy. Please, quit calling her names, and please stop referring to her husband as Ahab. I will insist that you address her properly without modifying her posting name in a degrading fashion.

I realize that in every post to you that I do modify your name Elijah by changing the "j" to a "Y". This is not done in any way out of disrespect to you. If you think so, then just let me know, and I will change my way of addressing you.

I am somewhat confused by your answers to me concerning the number of days in a Moon (Month). Do you believe that every Moon contains 30 days?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
                                Sincerely, Latuwr
                                The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X