No announcement yet.

The FALSE Lunar Sabbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Lucy J. I don't have a problem of understanding the scriptures, but ye sure do.

I obey the Heavenly Father as Yah Messiah told us to do, and to obey His commandments is to love Him, but Jezebel has a hating rebellious spirit against Messiah's Father and refuses to obey Him, because ye do NOT love Him.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• notice how they never address the old wine are never fully addressed or spiritually discerned by those blind guides
      Last edited by LucySmith; 01-21-2020, 08:30 PM.
      THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Notice how the old wine and the new wine comparison is avoided at all cost
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• hmmm also notice the old wine is the O T CONVENANT
          aka
          all 613 laws in total
          warning
          no man can or could keep, proven by the introduction of the NEW COVENANT jesus called THE NEW WINE.
          yet
          the poor deluded 'Elijah lies when he says '' I obey the commandments''
          [which was not possible. AS ALL 613 laws had to be kept as 1 unit]
          the 10 commandments are not separated from the 603 others - its all or nothing
          so
          Elijah misrepresents himself at all times and is blinded by his own self righteousness and his acts of adultery as he failed to love is former wife.

Comment

• so where do these religious silly billies go so wrong?
            why are they '' the blind guides''?

sigh

they fail to heed Jesus brother James.... who tells everyone who will listen...
            THE law of l.i.b.e.r.t.y. [ notice not the law of Moses - c.a.p.t.i.v.i.t.y]

hello?
            can you connect the dots here.
            CAPTIVITY VERSUS LIBERTY.

WHEN THE RELIGIOUS CAPTIVE posters on this phony baloney thread - press u into the captivity of Moses....tell them to go soak in the advice of Brother James

what did Bro James say to the divine brethren?
            ["What is the law of liberty?"

Answer:

the law of liberty first mentioned in James 1:25,
            “But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.”
            James here refers to the gospel, which, although it is called here a law, is not, strictly speaking, a law comprised of requirements and enforced by O.T. sanctions.
            Rather,
            it is a declaration of righteousness and salvation by Christ, an offer of peace and pardon by Him, and a free promise of eternal life through Him.
            The juxtaposition of the two contradictory terms—“law” and “liberty”—made the point, especially to the Jews, that this was an entirely new way of thinking about both.
            did you see this divine advice Mr false thread people...
            see how your stupid false sabbath thread is exposed and demolished before your very eyes.

THE LAW OF LIBERTY - NOW JAMES would know much more about it then those false sabbath keepers
            those churchy actors and so so churchy pretenders posting out as blind guides.

The phrase “law of liberty” is found again in James 2:12.

Messiah’s perfect sacrifice brings release from the eternal death sentence that the Law of Moses brings upon all sinners,~~~~
            It gives believers the ability to please ABBA as we put off the works of the flesh, [ the wrong mind set] put on love, and walk in (or by) the Spirit day by day.
            It is by the Spirit’s filling and control NOW that JESUS EKKLESIA can walk in love and please our Heavenly Father.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY -

you know boys. some of us are anointed by christ to see into your twisted minds and false concepts.

Comment

• the sabbath phony thread... why is it all so so PHONY ?
              OUR TRUE REST
              Jesus can be our Sabbath rest in part because He is "Lord of the Sabbath" (Matthew 12:8).
              As God incarnate, He decides the true meaning of the Sabbath because He created it, and He is our Sabbath rest in the flesh.
              When the Pharisees criticized Him for healing on the Sabbath, Jesus reminded them that even they, sinful as they were, would not hesitate to pull a sheep out of a pit on the Sabbath.

Because He came to seek and save His sheep who would hear His voice (John 10:3,27) and enter into the Sabbath rest He provided by paying for their sins, He could break the Sabbath rules.

He told the Pharisees that people are more important than sheep and the salvation He provided was more important than rules

. By saying, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath" (Mark 2:27),

Jesus was restating the principle that the Sabbath rest was instituted to relieve man of his labors, just as He came to relieve us of our attempting to achieve salvation by our works.
              We no longer rest for only one day, but forever cease our laboring to attain God’s favor.

Jesus is our rest from works now, just as He is the door to heaven, where we will rest in Him forever.

Hebrews 4
              is the definitive passage regarding Jesus as our Sabbath rest.
              The writer to the Hebrews exhorts his readers to “enter in” to the Sabbath rest provided by Christ.
              After three chapters of telling them that Jesus is superior to the angels and that He is our Apostle and High Priest, he pleads with them to not harden their hearts against Him, as their fathers hardened their hearts against the Lord in the wilderness. Because of their unbelief, God denied that generation access to the holy land, saying, “They shall not enter into My rest” (Hebrews 3:11). In the same way, the writer to the Hebrews begs his readers not to make the same mistake by rejecting God’s Sabbath rest in Jesus Christ. “There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his. Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following their example of disobedience” (Hebrews 4:9–11).
              No one anointed and born again, can refute the true sabbath rest messiah gives to HIS PEOPLE.
              yes the false church can, and con many to believe their apostacy.
              but for the true ekklesia, ONLY MESSIAH IS OUR TRUE SABBATH REST amen

now the naysayers can quote all the verses they want, and pretend KEEPING THEIR SABBATH IS NECESSARY all they want on this false thread but jesus has the final word amen
              he himself has declared............................................. he alone is our rest.......................................and our true sabbath MATH 11 V 28-30

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                hmmm also notice the old wine is the O T CONVENANT
                aka
                all 613 laws in total
                warning
                no man can or could keep, proven by the introduction of the NEW COVENANT jesus called THE NEW WINE.
                yet
                the poor deluded 'Elijah lies when he says '' I obey the commandments''
                [which was not possible. AS ALL 613 laws had to be kept as 1 unit]
                the 10 commandments are not separated from the 603 others - its all or nothing
                so
                Elijah misrepresents himself at all times and is blinded by his own self righteousness and his acts of adultery as he failed to love is former wife.

Lucy J. ye add ye own words and ideas in Matthew 11:28-30 into Messiah's words like traditional Christianity does, and then ye live by your own ideas, and ye ignore Messiah's own meaning.

What's wrong there, is Ahab not wanting to argue with ye enough? And what would you know about my wife and I, ye are no where around here, and I'm nothing like ye Ahab there being put up with ye whoredoms.

PS: Could it be that your burning up there is caused by ye blaspheming the Allmighty.

https://www.google.com/search?source...=1579696715889

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• the keeping of the O.T. SABBATH DAY hoax,
                  COULD BE COMPARED to
                  the CLIMATE CHANGE hoax FOR TODAY..................

these two hoaxs, that hold people captive to a religious agenda
                  and
                  a government agenda
                  and the unenlightened swallow the bait.
                  why?
                  they never studied both tricks/traps to be approved and made aware of these scams AND SO WERE CONNED

Comment

• Topic: What Is The Maximum Length Of A Moon?

Hi EliYah,
                    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

The primary reason why either ImAHebrew or myself as Admin of this forum eventually with the click of a finger lock up a thread is the utter futility we have experienced in attempting to explain spiritual concepts to carnal individuals. Believe me, it takes very little physical force to lock up a thread; nonetheless, such action becomes necessary whenever a thread upon reflection begins in our judgment to resemble a dog chasing its tail.

Both ImAHebrew and I come from a background of moon watching in which in a physical sense we have spent for all practical purposes fruitless days looking for the appearance of the New moon. We learned that the weather presented the greatest hazard for us in attempting to establish the New Moon. We found that for some Moons (Months) a weather system could come along at New Moon time and blanket the St. Louis area with thick cloud cover. Upon occasion, this cloud cover could sometimes last for almost a week.

It was under these circumstances that the Tzaddikim learned that a Moon or Month could be longer than 29 or 30 days.

If Noah entered the Ark on the 17th Day of the 2nd Moon, and then it began to rain for 40 days and 40 nights, could you be so kind to inform us the actual length of the 2nd Moon or Month while Noah and his family were shut up in the safety of the Ark?

Looking forward to your answer, I am,
                    Sincerely, Latuwr
                    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                      Spying, ye don't know the scriptures, because if ye did, ye would know this below.

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month(2nd month), the seventeenth day(17th day) of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. Genesis 7:11.

And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days( 150 days).Genesis 7:24.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gen&c=7&t=KJV#11

And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days(150 days) the waters were abated. Genesis 8:3.

And the ark rested in the seventh month(7th month), on the seventeenth day(17th day) of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat. Genesis 8:4.

There are 150 days or 5 months from the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month to the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, which would be 5x30=150 days, so there can be no more than 30 days. months, and there are more examples in scriptures proving there are 30 day months..

Now, please show us how ye fit a 5 solar planetary weeks in from one new moon to the next new moon Isaiah 66:23.?
                      Spying,

Noah tells ye above, 150 days or 5 months, which equals to 30 day months, it does not matter how long he stayed in the ark, and merely because it rains does not mean the moon stands still.

PS: And I'm tired of you and Ken chasing your own tails in circles and never answering a question, that's why I can't help but laugh at ye chasing ye tails and never give an honest answer.

Comment

• And Spying, another thing you and Ken will do, is change or twist my question into your own question, and then ye will answer your own twisted fabricated question to IGNORE my real question asked of you.

Comment

• Perhaps it is the saga of “” the hoaxers playing games with the hoaxed

result is
                          who is the BEST hoaxer
                          1 the Luna-tics hoaxer
                          2 the saturn-ite Hoaxers

Comment

Perhaps it is the saga of “” the hoaxers playing games with the hoaxed

result is
                            who is the BEST hoaxer
                            1 the Luna-tics hoaxer
                            2 the saturn-ite Hoaxers

And Lucy J. is the sunnernite hoaxter, and burning up over there, I can't help but laugh.

Comment

• Hummm for the truth seekers
                              look carefully at the sabbath hoax
                              how???

By asking
                              what works did Jesus forbid the Jews to do on the sabbath according to the law of moses

who can find this forbidden works list of. The Messiah
                              no lists
                              really
                              so Jesus did not give His church any list of banned works for the jewish sabbath
                              so
                              why didnt He issue a list of works that were forbidden to do on the Jewish sabbath?

could it be He was not taught by Ellen White and Herbert Armstrong etc and the Big Plus ! Was the New covenant aka The Law of Liberty

so
                              putting this sabbath hoax into true perspective
                              Jesus left NO details of forbidden works for His Church of those called out from all religious captivity

No
                              why not?
                              Jesus ushered in the Law of Liberty For His people

Jesus laid the Hoax to rest
                              so. Now ask why this hoax continues among the ignorant and those of unsound mind?
                              They Failed to Love the truth and the knowledge on how to be set free
                              a group of millions of sad pew people who remain in darkness but pretend they walk in light
                              they are called Judaizers a despised group first written about in the NT but still remain captives to satans wiles
                              then ask
                              why did Jesus break the law of Moses sabbath?
                              because He never gave those instructions
                              His role was to Save the captives. And give people Liberty
                              to remove all people from all forms of religious captivity and unsound mind sets

Jesus was a freedom fighter aka
                              the lord of liberty

----------------------------------------------

ask again
                              why was the ''law of liberty needed''?
                              because all those who sat under moses sat in darkness and captivity

now
                              the hoax of sabbath keeping is being played out on this thread by Judaizers who are determined to bring you BACK INTO CAPTIVITY to the law
                              THAT IS THEIR AGENDA

WATCH AND LEARN FROM their mistake.....Judaizers never prosper.

Last edited by LucySmith; 01-23-2020, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Hummm for the truth seekers
                                look carefully at the sabbath hoax
                                how???

By asking
                                what works did Jesus forbid the Jews to do on the sabbath according to the law of moses

who can find this forbidden works list of. The Messiah
                                no lists
                                really
                                so Jesus did not give His church any list of banned works for the jewish sabbath
                                so
                                why didnt He issue a list of works that were forbidden to do on the Jewish sabbath?

could it be He was not taught by Ellen White and Herbert Armstrong etc and the Big Plus ! Was the New covenant aka The Law of Liberty

so
                                putting this sabbath hoax into true perspective
                                Jesus left NO details of forbidden works for His Church of those called out from all religious captivity

No
                                why not?
                                Jesus ushered in the Law of Liberty For His people

Jesus laid the Hoax to rest
                                so. Now ask why this hoax continues among the ignorant and those of unsound mind?
                                They Failed to Love the truth and the knowledge on how to be set free
                                a group of millions of sad pew people who remain in darkness but pretend they walk in light
                                they are called Judaizers a despised group first written about in the NT but still remain captives to satans wiles
                                then ask
                                why did Jesus break the law of Moses sabbath?
                                because He never gave those instructions
                                His role was to Save the captives. And give people Liberty
                                to remove all people from all forms of religious captivity and unsound mind sets

Jesus was a freedom fighter aka
                                the lord of liberty

----------------------------------------------

ask again
                                why was the ''law of liberty needed''?
                                because all those who sat under moses sat in darkness and captivity

now
                                the hoax of sabbath keeping is being played out on this thread by Judaizers who are determined to bring you BACK INTO CAPTIVITY to the law
                                THAT IS THEIR AGENDA

WATCH AND LEARN FROM their mistake.....Judaizers never prosper.

Correction Lucy J. which "LAW" did the apostle James call "the law of Liberty"??

Let's let James Jacob himself write and speak.

For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. Read here:James 2:11-12

So which "LAW" is it that says " Do not commit adultery and Do not kill. , and that James calls the law of liberty.?? The 10 commandments of course..

I can't help but smile as people will pick and choose texts of scriptures as Lucy does, then she will IGNORE which "LAW" the apostle James is really speaking about here.

Comment

Working...
                                X