No announcement yet.

The FALSE Lunar Sabbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shalom Everyone, I thought I might bring this POST up again where I show how guyguy and Eliyahu are at odds. Eliyahu espouses that the "seventh" day that the Israelites circled Jericho could not have been the seventh day sabbath, but rather, the seventh day of the month. On the other hand, guyguy espouses that the Hebrew word used here could only be referring to the seventh day sabbath, not the seventh day of the month. So I thought I would help them to dispose of their difference by quoting something from Josephus:

Antiquities of the Jews — Book V
    So on the first day of the feast [of the passover,] the Priests carried the ark; round about which was some part of the armed men, to be a guard to it. These Priests went forward, blowing with their seven trumpets; (3) and exhorted the army to be of good courage; and went round about the city, with the senate following them: and when the Priests had only blown with the trumpets, for they did nothing more at all, they returned to the camp. And when they had done this for six days, on the seventh Joshua gathered the armed men, and all the people together, and told them this good tiding; that the city should now be taken: since God would on that day give it them, by the falling down of the walls;
    So, let's solve this mystery as to WHO is right....guyguy or Eliyahu. Well, it appears they are BOTH wrong. First for Eliyahu....The Israelites made their first trip around Jericho on the 15th day of the month (FIRST day of the Feast), and guess what, this day is A special Sabbath, unconnected to the WEEKLY seventh day Sabbath, which just happened to be the day before, on the 14th day of the month (according to Joshua 5). So Eliyahu's contention that Elohim would NOT have had the Israelites make war on the Sabbath day is totally false, at least according to Josephus here. Now, guyguy's teaching that the Hebrew word used in Joshua 6:4 can only refer to the seventh day Sabbath, really doesn't need nor deserve any further comment. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Topic: What Is The Maximum Length Of A Moon?

Hi EliYah,
      Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You wrote this in reply to me:

"Spying, I don't condemn ye for not following ALL of Yah's commanded days of His years in the scriptures, but one day ye will have to realize, that there is NO WAY to fit Rome's 5 solar planetary weeks in from one New Moon till the next New Moon of a 30 day month as Yah said in Isaiah 66:23 because there are only 4 consecutive weeks from one new moon to the next new moon."

EliYah, please, can you show me in scripture where it is commanded that a moon can only be 30 days in length?

Thanking you in advance for your answer, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr

The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• THE WONDER IS THE FALSE LIGHT MOST BELIEVE IN....it is ''the wonder''
        the truth is
        The Witness of John the Baptist
        8He himself was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light.
        9The TRUE Light who gives light to every man was coming into the world.
        10He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.…
        Berean Study Bible ·

Luke 11:36
        So if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it in darkness, you will be radiant, as though a lamp were shining on you."

1 John 2:8
        Then again, I am also writing you a new commandment, which is true in Him and also in you. For the darkness is fading and the true light is already shining.

That was the true Light, which lights every man that comes into the world.

John 1:4
        In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

John 6:32
        Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
        Jesus said
        Moses gave you not that bread from heaven;
        but look and understand
        but My Father giveth you the true bread from heaven
        JESUS Father [abba] DID NOT GIVE MOSES, the bread from Heaven - according to Messiah
        THE disguise comes before THE deception
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• IF JESUS is the only true light = all other religious understanding is NOT LIGHT but darkness
          .WARNING
          making all other religious rituals and knowledge - useless and even unworthy to contemplate
          .... yet....
          for religious believers under captivity of A CULTural FALSE WONDER still prevail as they argue over uselessness.
          it seems so few are worthy to see the TRUE LIGHT
          Jesus said
          Moses gave you not that bread from heaven;
          hence their death from ''lack of knowledge''
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, do not be deceived by those who know NOTHING. Yehovah was very patient with His people, yet, they would always seem to TURN from His Law (Neh 9:26), INTO darkness (Pro 4:19), where they had NO light or knowledge because they FORSOOK and REJECTED His Law (Dan 9:13, Isa 59:1-15, Hos 4:6). The Scriptures declare that the Law is LIGHT (Pro 6:23, Isa 8:20), and this is WHY Yeshua would say that He did not come to destroy the Law, and that YOUR LIGHT (the DOING of the Law) needed to shine to the world:

Mt 5:16-17
            (16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
            (17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

The Law (Light) is NOT evil as some do teach, so do not be deceived by their false doctrines. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

• do not be deceived by those who teach the law and the gospel are co joined,,,,THAT IS THE WORK OF a JUDAIZER = a man made group under the devils control. who despised the glorious gospel of the good news and glad tidings.,
              NOTE WELL THEY DESPISE THE WORK OF JESUS.....WHO IS THE LIGHT no other is THE LIGHT AS THEY ALL SAT IN darkness under the law of Moses..,
              the law of Moses is now termed weak useless and imperfect.
              in other words DARKNESS.
              CONSIDER iF THE LAW WAS TERMED THE LIGHT why was jesus sent to SET THE CAPTIVE FREE?

Comment

• who are those Judaizers?
                In the early church, those who taught a combination of God’s grace and human effort were called “Judaizers.”
                The word Judaizer comes from a Greek verb meaning “to live according to Jewish customs.”

A Judaizer taught that, in order for a Christian to truly be right with God, he must conform to the Mosaic Law.
                However
                Circumcision, especially, was promoted as necessary for salvation.
                the LIE GOES LIKE THIS....
                Gentiles had to become Jewish proselytes first, and then they could come to Christ.
                The doctrine of the Judaizers was a mixture of grace (through Christ) and works (through the keeping of the Law). This false doctrine was dealt with in Acts 15 and strongly condemned

THIS IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT. - a work to deceive..
                the GOSPEL SABBATH IS MESSIAH Math 11 v 28 -30 - there is NO other rest available for those who are IN christ

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, question....How is Yeshua a/the Light? Answer: Yeshua believed IN and DID every Word that proceeded forth out of the mouth of Elohim, just as He and the Law of Moses commands. In Him was LIFE and LIGHT because He lived by and KEPT the commandments of the Law. Those who teach the commandments of the Law, and will DO them, will be called GREAT in the Kingdom of Heaven:

Mt 5:17-19
                  (17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil (accomplish).
                  (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled (accomplished).
                  (19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he/she shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Yeshua came as a LIGHT so that men's evil deeds could be exposed:

Jn 3:19-21
                  (19) And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
                  (20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
                  (21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in Elohim.

So again, do not be deceived, for that which is FOUND within the Law of Moses, is the Grace and Truth that has been given to us IN Messiah Yeshua, and all it takes is for Him to OPEN your understanding to grasp and see what is WRITTEN in The Law:

Lk 24:25-27, 32
                  (25) Then He said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
                  (26) Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into His glory?
                  (27) And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded unto them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.
                  (32) And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while He talked with us by the way, and while He opened to us the Scriptures?

Jn 5:46 :47

(46) For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he (Moses) wrote of Me.
                  (47) But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?

Those who deceitfully want to CALL the Scriptures - what Moses WROTE - EVIL, and do not want to BELIEVE what the VERY Scriptures that Moses WROTE did predict (the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Yeshua), do not know anything. Why? Because the dead KNOW nothing. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
                    Topic: What Is The Maximum Length Of A Moon?

Hi EliYah,
                    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You wrote this in reply to me:

"Spying, I don't condemn ye for not following ALL of Yah's commanded days of His years in the scriptures, but one day ye will have to realize, that there is NO WAY to fit Rome's 5 solar planetary weeks in from one New Moon till the next New Moon of a 30 day month as Yah said in Isaiah 66:23 because there are only 4 consecutive weeks from one new moon to the next new moon."

EliYah, please, can you show me in scripture where it is commanded that a moon can only be 30 days in length?

Thanking you in advance for your answer, I am,
                    Sincerely, Latuwr
                    Spying, ye don't know the scriptures, because if ye did, ye would know this below.

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month(2nd month), the seventeenth day(17th day) of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. Genesis 7:11.

And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days( 150 days).Genesis 7:24.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gen&c=7&t=KJV#11

And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days(150 days) the waters were abated. Genesis 8:3.

And the ark rested in the seventh month(7th month), on the seventeenth day(17th day) of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat. Genesis 8:4.

There are 150 days or 5 months from the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month to the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, which would be 5x30=150 days, so there can be no more than 30 days. months, and there are more examples in scriptures proving there are 30 day months..

Now, please show us how ye fit a 5 solar planetary weeks in from one new moon to the next new moon Isaiah 66:23.?
                    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• No matter how hard the zealous Judaizer tries to place you back under the law of Moses (that imperfect law ofcourse ! ) no matter how many scriptures quoted from the Judaizer from that corrupt book of manmade inserts and lots of confusing duality
                      no matter how the Judaizer twist scriptures to “”prove a point”
                      it fails the “””””Sniff test “”””because of those 7 words of Messiah
                      what 7 words?
                      ””I Came To Set The CAPTIVES Free””
                      This thread is the sabbath keeping deception of the phony baloney Judaizer and a mere “”wile of the serpent”” to ensnare the unaware
                      ———————————-remember——-————————
                      Jesus came to introduce this world to HIS Kingdom not the law of moses
                      BTW
                      that evil brutal demonic man inspired law (introduced to Moses by his cainite priest and father -in law -Jethro the serpents seed) was abandoned by the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom
                      BTW
                      its good to research and find out the true facts for yourself rather than sit at the feet of defiled religious elders whose only “”gift “”. is to argue against the New Covenant and its blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                        Shalom Everyone, I thought I might bring this POST up again where I show how guyguy and Eliyahu are at odds. Eliyahu espouses that the "seventh" day that the Israelites circled Jericho could not have been the seventh day sabbath, but rather, the seventh day of the month. On the other hand, guyguy espouses that the Hebrew word used here could only be referring to the seventh day sabbath, not the seventh day of the month. So I thought I would help them to dispose of their difference by quoting something from Josephus:

Antiquities of the Jews — Book VSo, let's solve this mystery as to WHO is right....guyguy or Eliyahu. Well, it appears they are BOTH wrong. First for Eliyahu....The Israelites made their first trip around Jericho on the 15th day of the month (FIRST day of the Feast), and guess what, this day is A special Sabbath, unconnected to the WEEKLY seventh day Sabbath, which just happened to be the day before, on the 14th day of the month (according to Joshua 5). So Eliyahu's contention that Elohim would NOT have had the Israelites make war on the Sabbath day is totally false, at least according to Josephus here. Now, guyguy's teaching that the Hebrew word used in Joshua 6:4 can only refer to the seventh day Sabbath, really doesn't need nor deserve any further comment. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
                        Ken, I can't help but smile.

Guyguy did write and say, "" Moses usage of the Hebrew word"" and NOT Joshua, and ye quote above is NOT scriptural, because according to the Book of Jasher, Chapter 88:14 this march around the city of Jericho began on New Moon Day, the 1st day of the SECOND month, and lasted for seven days, and this same information is in Yah's Calendar in the Heavens that ye locked up by force for ye own selfish reasons.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                          Ken, I can't help but smile.

Guyguy did write and say, "" Moses usage of the Hebrew word"" and NOT Joshua, and ye quote above is NOT scriptural, because according to the Book of Jasher, Chapter 88:14 this march around the city of Jericho began on New Moon Day, the 1st day of the SECOND month, and lasted for seven days, and this same information is in Yah's Calendar in the Heavens that ye locked up by force for ye own selfish reasons.
                          Eliyahu, so Joshua uses H7637 differently than Moses? OK, so guyguy says Moses uses H7637 to mean the seventh day sabbath, and Joshua uses H7637 to mean seventh day of the month. OK, now I see...utter confusion!

Well, I also see that you changed your post from the 1st month to the second month, but still, why is Jasher right and Josephus wrong? You want to quote Josephus with his Pharisee view of the 16th of the 1st month being the wave sheaf, yet you will deny what he says about Jericho? Anyway, as you can see, we have very conflicting testimonies, so in my mind, let the Scriptures determine the Truth. According to the Scriptures, the Israelites ATE from the produce of the land ON the morrow AFTER the 14th day Passover (on the 15th day of the 1st month). This makes the WAVING of the sheaf to occur on the morrow after that seventh day WEEKLY Sabbath, which fell on the 14th day of the 1st month, not the 15th day as YOUR lunar sabbath demands. Just look at the Scriptures Eliyahu, and what they say, and the 14th day Passover HAD to fall on the 7th day of the week, the Sabbath. Ken

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, are we not commanded to TEST the spirits? Would not the spirit that calls good evil, and evil good, would not that spirit be deceptive? That spirit which says the Law of Moses is EVIL, is a deceptive spirit, is it not? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. Yeshua was quoting from the OT concerning the captives going free, and here is one example of that, and it goes hand in hand with FASTING and also, Remembering the Sabbath day to keep it holy:

Isa 58:6 & 13
                            (6) [Is] not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
                            (13) If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on My holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of Yehovah, honourable; and shalt honour Him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                              Eliyahu, so Joshua uses H7637 differently than Moses? OK, so guyguy says Moses uses H7637 to mean the seventh day sabbath, and Joshua uses H7637 to mean seventh day of the month. OK, now I see...utter confusion!

Well, I also see that you changed your post from the 1st month to the second month, but still, why is Jasher right and Josephus wrong? You want to quote Josephus with his Pharisee view of the 16th of the 1st month being the wave sheaf, yet you will deny what he says about Jericho? Anyway, as you can see, we have very conflicting testimonies, so in my mind, let the Scriptures determine the Truth. According to the Scriptures, the Israelites ATE from the produce of the land ON the morrow AFTER the 14th day Passover (on the 15th day of the 1st month). This makes the WAVING of the sheaf to occur on the morrow after that seventh day WEEKLY Sabbath, which fell on the 14th day of the 1st month, not the 15th day as YOUR lunar sabbath demands. Just look at the Scriptures Eliyahu, and what they say, and the 14th day Passover HAD to fall on the 7th day of the week, the Sabbath. Ken
                              No Ken, I didn't change my post, and I never wrote the words "first month" either, and the 14th day of the first month is always the 6th day of the lunar week, and it can NEVER fall on a 15th day Sabbath, which is the 7th day of the lunar week, or any other day, because once the New Moon=1st day of month is determined these days are fixed by the new moon itself, and neither of these days can ever fall on the other.

Comment

• And Ken,

In Joshua 5 it does NOT say that the Sabbath fell on the 14th, and this ye are reading or adding in the texts, the 15th day is always BOTH the First day of unleavened bread and the seventh day Sabbath.

Comment

Working...
                                X