Religion and Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religion and Politics

As long as you can point to someone worse or perceiveced as more ignorant, you can gain the moral high ground and win. Winning, what it's all about.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Jesus pointed TO >> the PHARISEE

WHO WERE LOSERS as followers of satan UNDER THE LOSING LAW OF SIN

yes
    it pays to win the battle of truth and life
    - not your truth
    - not my truth

BUT FROM THE TRUE POLITICAL KING...…………………….YESHUA.

ONE BLESSING,
    THE MESSIAH - was NEVER religious an area where there are no winners, but very sad people lost in the darkness of deception they believe of as real.,
    the MATRIX is filled with losers,
    NEO became a winner, and was able to help the ''''''plugged in''''''

I guess he can be likened to a FORERUNNER...a man who leads the way out from bondage to evil

Comment

Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
      As long as you can point to someone worse or perceiveced as more ignorant, you can gain the moral high ground and win. Winning, what it's all about.
      Ed,

To me it's not about having the moral high ground or even someone better or worse, it's about truly believing the scriptures, and to truly believe them is to do and obey them as Messiah said to do.

However, even professing believers make every excuse to not do or obey them, even to the point of arguing that the scriptures which corrects them has either been corrupted or they will change their simple meanings to weasel out of obeying and living by them.

So, let me ask you Ed, when you read the written scriptures, can you understand them?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
        Ed,

To me it's not about having the moral high ground or even someone better or worse, it's about truly believing the scriptures, and to truly believe them is to do and obey them as Messiah said to do.

However, even professing believers make every excuse to not do or obey them, even to the point of arguing that the scriptures which corrects them has either been corrupted or they will change their simple meanings to weasel out of obeying and living by them.

So, let me ask you Ed, when you read the written scriptures, can you understand them?
        If I were. God, I'd make the book more like the movie Arrival rather than The matrix. You are still are taking shots at Lucy.

Sure, I understand, it is words that can be made to say whatever you want. My gut says it's about how you treat each other, not what you think, that matters. But there's no evidence anyway, if there were, you'd all be talking about that.
        The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Comment

If I were. God, I'd make the book more like the movie Arrival rather than The matrix. You are still are taking shots at Lucy.

Sure, I understand, it is words that can be made to say whatever you want. My gut says it's about how you treat each other, not what you think, that matters. But there's no evidence anyway, if there were, you'd all be talking about that.
          Ed,

I joke and jest with Lucy, because she pretends to be a believer, however, to be a true believer of Messiah is to obey and do the word of truth and not give Messiah lip service, and too bad ye think that re-quoting scripture to her is taking shots at her.

And the scriptures is NOT only words that people can make to say whatever they want, though there are people who twist or wrest their true meanings, and Messiah and His apostles give us their own true meanings of the word, if people are honest with themselves and the word.

The law, the commandments, and the written scriptures tell us how to love each other and how to love our Creator, and the law tells us to LOVE our neighbors by telling them and correcting them with the truth of scriptures, and not suffer sin upon them Leviticus 19:17.

And there is plenty proof that there is a LIVING Creator, because only LIFE can beget and create life, and if ye don't believe that, then start looking at every living creature, and their unique DNA, and thee apostle Paul wrote.

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
          Romans 1:19-20.

Comment

Think Back and remember.

And I'm sure there are people out there that can remember a little thought that has come into their mind like a voice when ye were very young just BEFORE ye were going to do something that is wrong and saying, don't do that, this is not right, and if ye get these thoughts, it is Yah's Holy Spirit of Truth speaking to ye mind.

However, thee above gets more difficult for ye to realize and recognize IF ye ignore it and are immersed in this world.

Comment

And I'm sure there are people out there that can remember a little thought that has come into their mind like a voice when ye were very young just BEFORE ye were going to do something that is wrong and saying, don't do that, this is not right, and if ye get these thoughts, it is Yah's Holy Spirit of Truth speaking to ye mind.

However, thee above gets more difficult for ye to realize and recognize IF ye ignore it and are immersed in this world.

And thine ears/in ye mind shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ye+in+it&t=KJV

And Yah Messiah tells ye to prove Him Malachi 3:10, call upon Him by name Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Romans 10:13, and seek Him first above all else.

Comment

And thine ears/in ye mind shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ye+in+it&t=KJV

And Yah Messiah tells ye to prove Him Malachi 3:10, call upon Him by name Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Romans 10:13, and seek Him first above all else.
                I certainly don't see proof. And it's called having a conscience, not an invisible spirit. Even dogs have empathy. Nothing supernatural about it.

Comment

I certainly don't see proof. And it's called having a conscience, not an invisible spirit. Even dogs have empathy. Nothing supernatural about it.
                  Animals don't reason in themselves right from wrong nor do they have an intellect as human beings do Ed, and the Almighty put that spirit or conscience in ye Ed, and ye don't see proof because ye don't want to see it.

Comment

Animals don't reason in themselves right from wrong nor do they have an intellect as human beings do Ed, and the Almighty put that spirit or conscience in ye Ed, and ye don't see proof because ye don't want to see it.
                    That not how proof works. It's up to thou making the claim to prove. You will not be the first in human history to prove the existence of a god, or the last to try.

Comment

That not how proof works. It's up to thou making the claim to prove. You will not be the first in human history to prove the existence of a god, or the last to try.
                      Yea, I got proof for ye, the sun shines it light energy rays, and come and grab a hold of my lead in cable of 10.000 watt solar array that's also invisible to ye, it will be the last thing that ye do feel with ye senses.

Comment

Working...
                      X