Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are THE JEWS UNDER THE LAW - THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD as Spying suggests

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • are THE JEWS UNDER THE LAW - THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD as Spying suggests

    Matthew 5:14-16
    “YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.
    A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
    Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
    Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”
    SPYING'S BELIEF POST #21 = DECLARING THE JEWS are the light of the world.
    . Messiah Yahushua HIMSELF in HIS Sermon on the Mount declares that the Jews are the light of the world:

    Matthew 5:14-16
    14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
    15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
    16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works (good works are works ordained by the Law), and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
    I ask now, Spying
    why did you ADD your opinion to what Jesus said adding to the verse your opinion...…the good works ordained by the law...
    so why did you insert this misinformation?


    I so shocked Spying you did this.
    you added the law when it was not inferred to at all by Jesus - YOU PUT YOUR OPINION AS WORDS IN HIS MOUTH..

    the truth now.
    what are Jesus credentials for ''GOOD WORKS''
    THE GOOD WORKS WE ARE TOLD IS TOO believe Him and MANIFEST THE WORKS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT


    WELL DEAR SPYING,
    YOUR concept. bias, delusion, that '' the jews were a light or city on a hill'' - is incorrect.
    if they had been they would not have been murdered and the system destroyed in 70ad.
    ''their lights went out''''.... that's for sure AND the city on the hill fully destroyed, the blood in the Streets as high as a horses bridle - we are told
    - the city of blood -not light



    perhaps you need to REVIEW your belief, and change it to the new creation Jesus was introducing [ THE GOOD NEWS BELIEVERS] - AKA - TO BE AS LIGHT - IN A NEW LIGHT BODY, AS DEMONSTRATED BY THE SAVIOUR ON THE MT OF TRANSFIGURATION [MATH 17]
    AND MANIFESTING THE WORKS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS GIFT.

    PS
    I CANNOT UNDERSTAND how a man can get it so wrong and think he is right?

  • #2
    Lucy's MO!

    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

    Our relationship together began almost two decades ago as I was drawn to you because of your overly aggressive attacks against a young disciple of a Church of God when I chose to come to his defense against your frontal assaults against him. Your tactics back then when you confronted an individual were in your face, no holds barred, smash mouth and stomp your opponent into the ground actions. Our young disciple had no chance against you, therefore, I arose to jump into your fight against him by bringing attention publicly to all the fruits of the spirit which you appeared to lack in your dealing with others.

    We both have changed over the years, but in my humble opinion, you do still attack others without love. Your purpose is not to convince others with patient reasoning; rather, your desire is to completely destroy your opponents with whatever weapon presents itself to you.

    When you discover a weakness in your opponent, you exploit it to the fullest. Take EliYah as an example! You constantly provoke him knowing that his weakness is his inability to control his emotions. Tic for tac, this leads to all sorts of excesses which you have the habit of exploiting against him rather successfully in my opinion.

    So, EliYah is at fault, but this does not make him the goat when in my opinion you are actually the one pulling the strings.

    More later, Messiah willing.

    Thanking you in advance should you be willing to examine your tactics, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      i fight evil Spying and i dont pull any punches with others

      who promote evil as their friend.

      JESUS came with the goodnews and the goodnews was a complete SERVERING for all systems that admired and used ''evil as a goodness''
      I don't ever see any form of evil as goodnews.


      now,
      a long time ago, you and your jewish pals were promoting some form of ''LETS MIX THE JEWISH LAW AND CHRISTIANITY TOGETHER a HYBRID, RELIGIOUS system and not of Yeshua at all, as none of you ever seem to rightly divide the 2 sections.

      you are ''upside down dear Pal,'' love is saving, others, not advising them to have evil as their friend

      as for Elijah,.
      you have shown a great weakness, in true leadership, not only here but with your own family and personal relationships with your children and your grand babies

      NOW.
      where is your love, for those you once held near and dear and vowed to look after
      hmmmm
      why did you allow your relationship to be LOVELESS to all those you vowed to love.

      not pretty and worst of all, is you are a true religious hypocrite [as the churched always are] and that is what I so dislike - the aweful church mannerisms, of preaching one thing and living another.
      BTW
      you should think before you post so that the stone you throw at me, wont come back and break your windows.

      Elijah
      promotes evil, and I show him up at every opportunity
      why?
      - because evil is never a friend and when you begin to be removed from the Matrix and all its values, and its Christian religions IT BECOMES REPULSIVE
      .... INFACT...
      WHEN Jesus became our sacrifice, the evil that manifested in His dear body was so repulsive and ugly He didn't look human and the people turned away and vomited.
      this is what evil is. A MONSTER

      however YOU ARE ENTITILED TO YOUR opinion and my lawyers are looking at your leadership on this forum.
      they are amazed!!!
      but why? should I value, your opinion expressed here, dear , when your ex wife cannot stand to be in the same room as you let alone attend the same family functions together

      so much for ''''''your love'''''''

      conclusion
      YOU ARE A VERY WICKED MAN Spying along with your brothers and have ruined many lives, proving you remain a hypocrite and ''your love'' is not worth a hill of beans

      Jesus NEVER once, was soft with the Pharisee, [ of whom you claim to be likened to] HE INFACT spoke out 7 woes upon them

      IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO BE SMACKED IN THE FACE WITH A VELVET GLOVE, THAN TO BE STABBED IN THE BACK, BY A JUDAS.
      [ A Judas, a man who claims to love, but betrays those he loves in the end]

      let us look at the truth here
      Once a person becomes BORN AGAIN they become a NEW CREATION - A NEW BEING, the old man has died.
      to make this possible,
      The SPIRIT OF LIFE Christ the verb of power, the comforter, the holy spirit comes to clean and convert, all the old failings, bad habits and secret sins,
      It is HE ALONE that REMOVES these evil things from our lives - as we BECOME HIS WORKMANSHIP.
      THE PROCESS
      Begins on 1 day - a process of removal of all flaws and things Father will no longer tolerate within His saints.
      The HOLY SPIRIT shines His light upon our weakness and one by one they fade and are forsaken as a saint walks from glory to glory

      No saint, who actually is BORN AGAIN - has the same ugly sin within, year in and year out, manifesting, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to remain in sin and BECOME ALIVE AND OUT FROM THE DEAD
      SO WHEN I see religious men, speaking in apostate religious talk, wearing the same old garments they did 20yrs ago - I know, they have not really been born again but have been very badly deceived.
      WHEN the holy spirit is our true teacher HE IS SWIFT to remove our wrong ideas, beliefs, AND habits and the WRONG FREQUENCY
      Last edited by LucySmith; 03-08-2019, 08:59 PM. Reason: lets see the truth here..

      Comment


      • #4
        The problem seems to be deception - religious deceptions

        AND SO the masses out from 30,000 divisional churches, set up their biased forums, really to preach, all manner of 1/2 truths and outright lies as JESUS IS NOT in the church big business scene
        HE LEFT long long go and so, when a family is ''churched'' from generation to generation, they remain dead and die in their sins,.
        So
        the people '' suddenly'' find '''jesus'' and decided what ''section of Christianity'' they will attend, so now are branded as '' a division and a divided house cannot stand''
        so they are UNABLE TO STAND AGAINST satan, his deceptions and their own flawed characters
        why?
        BECAUSE A DIVIDED HOUSE CANNOT STAND.

        WHEN JESUS REMOVES HIS PEOPLE from this satanic system, he also removes the satanic 1/2 truth and lies that have been peddled for 20 centuries.

        along comes internet christian forums en masse each one biased and unholy proclaiming many apostate opinions, from ignorance so they PERISH from lack of knowledge;
        each group, thinking '' we are the true church''

        when another group disagrees, out come the ''sacred sox puppets'' to ''back up'' the core posters - LOOK AT US WE ARE RIGHT'
        AS HAPPENS HERE.

        THE SOX puppets come out to back up lies and 1/2 truths making the ''majority of posters'' telling the truth...…….. alas … IT IS RIGGED
        RIGGED
        RIGGED
        RIGGED
        IS THIS FORUM RIGGED
        ofcourse
        IT IS BASICALLY a Herbert Armstrong forum, but not quiet , more a ''division'' of Herbert's teaching.
        so
        all who come here HAVE TO OBEY 613 LAWS OF MOSES OR PARTS THEREOF otherwise, they are bullied, mocked, and blasted over '' not keeping the commandments'' - aka - the law of moses
        its herbert's teaching from the grave - basically...

        its just religion.
        however
        these posters have the same ability of Herbert to twist the verses to mean...we are under the law.
        yes
        they are expert at this skill.
        then, ofcourse, there is always the ''super spiritual side'' of the law no one understands but them and moses.

        so

        should ye wish to be converted to the dead Armstrong teaching - feel free to follow the boys...

        Comment


        • #5
          Lucy Is Very Confused About What Is Evil And What Is Good!

          Hi Lucy,
          Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

          Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker.

          Do you really fight against evil, Lucy? I am aware that you fight against me, and ImAHebrew, and EliYah. You accuse all of us of mixing the Law with the Gospel. You will not openly admit that this is the same accusation that all mainline Christian denominations bring against all sects like us which advocate that the Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM needs to be observed and kept in order to receive some form of salvation.

          Now, this is something that we can debate and argue about, but, Lucy, who made you the authority to condemn all of those who keep the Law like we do as hypocrites? Where did you come by and obtain this belief? Who gave you the idea that keeping the Law is evil? Indeed, if keeping the Law is evil, then according to your belief and then apparently according to the belief of your legal eagles, then breaking the Law is good. Tell me, what person, what lawyer will openly admit that breaking the Law is good?

          Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Hmm. the NEXT EXPOSE >>> IS CALLED

            the blame game - cannot ever be good, and the blame game proves the motive in the man,.... to escape from their sin, so they try to pull the wool over our eyes with twisted logic....




            however THE EVERY PRESENT TRUTH REMAINS

            the blame game = the woman made me do it claim - straight from the mouth of a fallen man= or = fallen men


            works every time
            THE LITTLE LADY MADE BIG ME DO IT... cries the flawed adam man.
            once we see the blame game at work, KNOW SATAN is ever present in the man's life

            * spying - my wife made me divorce her,
            * Ken = the children made up stuff about my brother - he as only a small ''molester'' Ken cries = and not worth all that fuss ~~~~
            * Elijah = my 1st wife was a whore.
            Yet, he promised to love her = so where did he go wrong - why not look at elijah's failure to be a husband that drove this 1st wife to go out on the streets~~~[oh I forgot = he said he is not divorced]
            * spying - lucy has no love, is her MO

            ONCE YOU SEE WEAK FAIL MEN BLAMING A WOMAN OR OTHERS - KNOW THE ADAMIC FLAWED CHARACTER IS STILL IN PLACE andf this person, is not converted into a new creature,.
            FALLEN RELIGIOUS MAN. = WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BOTTOM OF THE BIRD CAGE HERE.

            ONCE YOU OPEN THE PANDORA'S BOX DEAR Spying, I shall expose you for whom ye represent.
            SATAN,.
            AND YOUR GIANT FIG LEAF IS SHOWING.
            A HYPOCRITE - SAYS THEY ''KEEP THE LAW'' = 613 LAWS ALL OF THEM
            - IMPOSSIBLE AND A LIE..
            ITS THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH and as Jesus stated the bread from heaven did not come from moses
            HELLO DECEIVER OF A VERY EVIL BELIEF.


            PS ADDED
            for the sake if poor reader who would read that ''you keep the law'' = that is an outright lie.
            613 laws cannot be kept that IS WHY, THE SAVIOUR CAME to remove that nonsense to the uttermost and proved it so by its full removal in 70ad.
            Last edited by LucySmith; 03-08-2019, 11:11 PM. Reason: PS added

            Comment


            • #7
              DRUM ROLL = allow me to show all spying's downfall

              quote' from post 5

              all sects like us
              see that - the satanic slip up.... all sects like us
              JESUS HAS HIS EKKLESIA - THE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD.....THE ETERNAL LIFE OVERCOMERS - ARE NEVER CALLED A ''SECT'' BUT THE BODY OF CHRIST....HIS TEMPLE


              JESUS NEVER HAS A ''SECT''
              - THAT IS DIVISIONAL AND APART
              - A SECT IS PART OF A DIVISION and these divisions cannot stand.
              why not = they are built on sand

              JESUS HAS HIS LIVING TEMPLE, NOT MADE WITH HANDS~~~~ THEREIN DEAR CHAP LIES THE TRUE DIFFERENCE

              THE UNHOLY SECT, contains all the makings of a new paper headlines
              one of their favs they love to publish, on phoney churches = divorcing, confessed child molesting, strip clubs, cocaine use, children born outside marriage.... all that ''''''good stuff'''' the ''I obey the law of Moses'' people do''




              so long dear Spying
              you are a religious Lutheran, ARMSTRONG AND SELF TAUGHT INDOCTRINATED mess.
              NO GOOD SHALL COME FROM YOUR LIFE NOR YOUR TEACHING- as it has been proven

              SUGGESTION DEAR CHAP
              repent while you still standing
              Last edited by LucySmith; 03-08-2019, 11:44 PM. Reason: NEWSPAPER HEADLINE

              Comment


              • #8
                Spot the phony and the hypocrite

                I HAVE BEEN IN RETAIL FOR ALMOST 4OYEARS, AND I HAVE SERVED 400 CUSTOMERS A DAY FOR 40YEARS - EQUALS ????
                AND I HAVE SEEN AND GOT TO KNOW THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE RELIGIOUS UGLIES.

                THERE ARE NICE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE DOING THEIR BEST,
                THERE ARE GOOD RELIGIOUS PEOPLES DOING THEIR GOOD WORKS
                THEN THERE ARE '' THE UGLIES''

                THE RELIGIOUS UGLIES ARE REALLY UGLY, INFACT THEY ARE ABUSERS, MOSTLY OF WOMEN.
                they are stubborn and very dictatorial and brutish RATHER LIKE A BEAST IN A FIELD., its their way or the highway
                the 3 men on LA and assorted sox puppets are such people.

                most of these people end up divorced = ofcourse its a ''Christian divorce'' because of their unsavoury character within.
                they breath in satan and deception and exhale blame and condemnation

                so..... I was in church once, many many years ago, and I was looking at all these people the good the nice and the uglies… and as I sat there I wondered why, they had so many problems, so much strife, so many unruly children and family abusers and why they bothered to be termed ''Christian when they lived exactly as the heathen lost''

                so as I sat there being '' an observer,'' the holy spirit said … go... no one is at home.
                they are under a gross delusion and Yeshua is not here.

                if YESHUA WAS HERE THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN CHANGED AND CONVERTED INTO HIS KINGDOM LIVING AS HE IS OUR GOOD SHEPHERD.

                CHANGED = IS THE CRUX OF THE WHOLE MATTER.
                YOU DONT REMAIN IN STRIFE,
                YOU DONT REMAIN IN BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS
                YOU DONT REMAIN IN DEBT
                YOU DONT REMAIN IN A FAMILY FEUD
                YOU DONT REMAIN LIKE THE UNSAVED MAN NEXT DOOR

                YOU ARE CHANGED YOU HAVE DIED to the old man of sin.
                THE OLD MAN OF SIN, should not be talking, 30yrs ''after ye were saved''
                so why should you remain a food stamp for satan?

                I was placed in the retail trade by Yeshua, to learn, the problems and to view 1st hand of the ''massive deception and ugly lives Christian people live in''
                hypocrite - a most hateful word = they PRETEND = THAT IS THE HATEFUL PART = THEY PRETEND to be something they are not
                Spying especially pretends he is something he is not, even his children remarked upon this trait.

                if some in your own family say '''papa is a pretender'''...………………………………….

                ABBA does not have ;
                law keeping pretenders in His kingdom nor sugar coated evil
                but HE DOES HAVE THOSE WHO ARE RECONCILED BACK to himself first and then to others. amen

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Ministry Of The Tzaddikim!

                  Hi Everyone,
                  Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

                  Shabbat Shalom Dear Readers!

                  The Tzaddikim have for decades continually believed and taught the real truth concerning exactly how the ELOHIM were able through the Cross of Messiah Yahushua to reconcile the whole world to themselves (Please read and study 2 Corinthians 5). The ELOHIM are reconciled because the whole world in a spiritual sense has died with Messiah Yahushua in HIS suffering and death.

                  If someone has sinned against you, and if that someone through death has paid the ultimate penalty of his or her sin against you, should you continue to hold any hostility in your heart against the person who has truly died for his/her sin? I mean, what more can any sinner do to make up for his sin than to be executed for his sin? No person can give anything greater than their very life.

                  The Tzaddikim have been blessed to see and understand the mechanics whereby the ELOHIM are reconciled to all of us, and as such, we have been entrusted with a ministry or spiritual service that works to explain this reconciliation to the world.

                  It is not by accident that Messiah Yahushua has entrusted this ministry of reconciliation to a small sect located in west St. Louis County, Missouri, specifically beginning in the City of Ellisville. The State of Missouri is the Show Me State and St. Louis is the Gateway to the West. The name Ellis has great meaning. Please take the time to google the meaning of that name.

                  The Tzaddikim do follow in the spirit and tradition of the Apostle Paul. We do exhort and encourage all that we encounter to be reconciled to ELOHIM. This is a message that is everywhere spoken against. No one likes to be told that true belief in Messiah Yahushua requires that the Believer should repent of his/her sin and walk in the newness of LIFE that is found in the risen Messiah Yahushua. Rather, the whole world loves the false teaching that reconciliation occurs because Messiah Yahushua substitutionally paid the penalty of your sin for you. As a result, you yourself need not do anything especially something like remembering the Sabbath Day to keep it holy.

                  There exists no greater honor nor greater trouble for those who are called to preach and teach the true Gospel.

                  Thanking all that study and consider the words of this post, I am,
                  Sincerely, Latuwr
                  The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The self confessed jezzie cultural thing Lucy.

                    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                    the blame game - cannot ever be good, and the blame game proves the motive in the man,.... to escape from their sin, so they try to pull the wool over our eyes with twisted logic....




                    however THE EVERY PRESENT TRUTH REMAINS

                    the blame game = the woman made me do it claim - straight from the mouth of a fallen man= or = fallen men


                    works every time
                    THE LITTLE LADY MADE BIG ME DO IT... cries the flawed adam man.
                    once we see the blame game at work, KNOW SATAN is ever present in the man's life

                    * spying - my wife made me divorce her,
                    * Ken = the children made up stuff about my brother - he as only a small ''molester'' Ken cries = and not worth all that fuss ~~~~
                    * Elijah = my 1st wife was a whore.
                    Yet, he promised to love her = so where did he go wrong - why not look at elijah's failure to be a husband that drove this 1st wife to go out on the streets~~~[oh I forgot = he said he is not divorced]
                    * spying - lucy has no love, is her MO

                    ONCE YOU SEE WEAK FAIL MEN BLAMING A WOMAN OR OTHERS - KNOW THE ADAMIC FLAWED CHARACTER IS STILL IN PLACE andf this person, is not converted into a new creature,.
                    FALLEN RELIGIOUS MAN. = WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BOTTOM OF THE BIRD CAGE HERE.

                    ONCE YOU OPEN THE PANDORA'S BOX DEAR Spying, I shall expose you for whom ye represent.
                    SATAN,.
                    AND YOUR GIANT FIG LEAF IS SHOWING.
                    A HYPOCRITE - SAYS THEY ''KEEP THE LAW'' = 613 LAWS ALL OF THEM
                    - IMPOSSIBLE AND A LIE..
                    ITS THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH and as Jesus stated the bread from heaven did not come from moses
                    HELLO DECEIVER OF A VERY EVIL BELIEF.


                    PS ADDED
                    for the sake if poor reader who would read that ''you keep the law'' = that is an outright lie.
                    613 laws cannot be kept that IS WHY, THE SAVIOUR CAME to remove that nonsense to the uttermost and proved it so by its full removal in 70ad.
                    * spying - my wife made me divorce her,
                    * Ken = the children made up stuff about my brother - he as only a small ''molester'' Ken cries = and not worth all that fuss ~~~~
                    * Elijah = my 1st wife was a whore.
                    Yet, he promised to love her = so where did he go wrong - why not look at elijah's failure to be a husband that drove this 1st wife to go out on the streets~~~[oh I forgot = he said he is not divorced]
                    * spying - lucy has no love, is her MO
                    Jezziebaal Lucy,

                    I did love my wife, and it was she that went to court to get a divorce, not I, she left me and our 8 year old son for her fornicating lovers, and this truth came out in court, and the court ordered custody of our son to me.

                    The self confessed jezzie cultural thing Lucy, like her dark daddy the devil loves to add and fabricate false words up about others and slander them as her daddy's character is to do and then she talks about abuses.

                    And why won't you-the jezzie cultural thing lady, to use ye own words, Latuwr: I removed the last part of this sentence because I found the statement very objectional!

                    PS: Like ye said one time to Ken, don't throw stones at others house, when you yeself live in a glass house dear.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      And Lucy,

                      A HYPOCRITE - SAYS THEY ''KEEP THE LAW'' = 613 LAWS ALL OF THEM
                      - IMPOSSIBLE AND A LIE..
                      Why of course it's impossible for ye, that's why ye don't mind condoning women such as yeself fornicating on their husbands either, because ye are the seed of ye father the devil, it's also impossible for him to keep them, and that's why he is called he that sinneth or broke the divine laws from the beginning by thee apostle John, and he abode not in the truth according to Messiah.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Spying View Post
                        Hi Lucy,
                        Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

                        Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker.

                        Do you really fight against evil, Lucy? I am aware that you fight against me, and ImAHebrew, and EliYah. You accuse all of us of mixing the Law with the Gospel. You will not openly admit that this is the same accusation that all mainline Christian denominations bring against all sects like us which advocate that the Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM needs to be observed and kept in order to receive some form of salvation.

                        Now, this is something that we can debate and argue about, but, Lucy, who made you the authority to condemn all of those who keep the Law like we do as hypocrites? Where did you come by and obtain this belief? Who gave you the idea that keeping the Law is evil? Indeed, if keeping the Law is evil, then according to your belief and then apparently according to the belief of your legal eagles, then breaking the Law is good. Tell me, what person, what lawyer will openly admit that breaking the Law is good?

                        Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
                        Sincerely, Latuwr
                        Where did you come by and obtain this belief? Who gave you the idea that keeping the Law is evil? Indeed, if keeping the Law is evil, then according to your belief and then apparently according to the belief of your legal eagles, then breaking the Law is good. Tell me, what person, what lawyer will openly admit that breaking the Law is good?
                        And anyone can guess that the Lucybaal will run from these questions like a snowball running from hell fire.

                        Yea, pretending to obey man's laws all the while she also breaks them by openly liable slander of others, and then she screams I'll take you to court...because my legal eagles are bought off by me...they have blinders on to my liable slander of others...and I think the court won't look at all of my liable slandering of others on the forum...oh how I hope and pray...but Elijah may have a point...they will also be looking at all of my liable slander too.

                        Then she says again: Those poor wretched souls...I love taking all those poor souls to court for cash money...why I can't never get enough money...but Elijah does have another point...Yeshua never took people to court...as a matter of fact Yeshua was taken to court and crucified to death by his accusers.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You see folk, Yah Messiah, Peter and James of the Jerusalem council Matthew 5:32; Acts 15:29; Acts 21:25 condemned fornicating spouses, and it should not surprise anyone that Lucy disobeys and condones such practices, because she does not live by the written word of truth as Yah Messiah said to do.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            you repeatedly told us

                            Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                            Jezziebaal Lucy,

                            I did love my wife, and it was she that went to court to get a divorce, not I, she left me and our 8 year old son for her fornicating lovers, and this truth came out in court, and the court ordered custody of our son to me.

                            The self confessed jezzie cultural thing Lucy, like her dark daddy the devil loves to add and fabricate false words up about others and slander them as her daddy's character is to do and then she talks about abuses.

                            And why won't you-the jezzie cultural thing lady, to use ye own words, tell us how many times have ye spread ye legs for ye ding dong lovers, and come back home to crawl back in bed with ye husband to make him an unknowing whoremonger?

                            PS: Like ye said one time to Ken, don't throw stones at others house, when you yeself live in a glass house dear.
                            I AM not a divorced man ELIJAH ''I-KEEP-THE-COMMANDMENTS''

                            no I don't live in a glass house, and u know why
                            I LOVE MY SAVIOUR MORE THAN MY OWN LIFE AND I MAKE VERY SURE, I REPRESENT HIM.... to my community in every way possible.


                            btW
                            CRUDE LIVES AND PREACHIN DONT MAKE A GOOD WITNESS,. FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Its not about talking and writing your ideas but doing spying

                              Originally posted by Spying View Post
                              Hi Everyone,
                              Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

                              Shabbat Shalom Dear Readers!

                              The Tzaddikim have for decades continually believed and taught the real truth concerning exactly how the ELOHIM were able through the Cross of Messiah Yahushua to reconcile the whole world to themselves (Please read and study 2 Corinthians 5). The ELOHIM are reconciled because the whole world in a spiritual sense has died with Messiah Yahushua in HIS suffering and death.

                              If someone has sinned against you, and if that someone through death has paid the ultimate penalty of his or her sin against you, should you continue to hold any hostility in your heart against the person who has truly died for his/her sin? I mean, what more can any sinner do to make up for his sin than to be executed for his sin? No person can give anything greater than their very life.

                              The Tzaddikim have been blessed to see and understand the mechanics whereby the ELOHIM are reconciled to all of us, and as such, we have been entrusted with a ministry or spiritual service that works to explain this reconciliation to the world.

                              It is not by accident that Messiah Yahushua has entrusted this ministry of reconciliation to a small sect located in west St. Louis County, Missouri, specifically beginning in the City of Ellisville. The State of Missouri is the Show Me State and St. Louis is the Gateway to the West. The name Ellis has great meaning. Please take the time to google the meaning of that name.

                              The Tzaddikim do follow in the spirit and tradition of the Apostle Paul. We do exhort and encourage all that we encounter to be reconciled to ELOHIM. This is a message that is everywhere spoken against. No one likes to be told that true belief in Messiah Yahushua requires that the Believer should repent of his/her sin and walk in the newness of LIFE that is found in the risen Messiah Yahushua. Rather, the whole world loves the false teaching that reconciliation occurs because Messiah Yahushua substitutionally paid the penalty of your sin for you. As a result, you yourself need not do anything especially something like remembering the Sabbath Day to keep it holy.

                              There exists no greater honor nor greater trouble for those who are called to preach and teach the true Gospel.

                              Thanking all that study and consider the words of this post, I am,
                              Sincerely, Latuwr


                              AS I TOLD YOU LONG LONG AGO
                              you pick up the phone and you begin your journey into TRUE GODLY RECONCILATION - BY SPEAKING TO ALL THOSE YOU HAVE OFFENDED by living the wrong way and abusing them and using them to support you.
                              and you are dreaming laddy,
                              if you think THE MESSIAH, would give you any message of reconciliation to the world WHEN YOU YOURSELF refused to be reconciled to those you claimed to love.

                              RECONCILIATION IS A 2 WAY THING.
                              YOU BEGIN THE PROCESS..... AS IT WAS YOU WHO OFFENDED THEM ALL.

                              stop dreaming as you have a life story of destroying most of ALL YOU TOUCH

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X