X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    And Lucy,

Ye don't have any righteous fruits by thy own words of testimony, because righteous fruits are produced from believing, doing, and obeying the written words of Elohim, and thy fruits of righteousness are like the filthy rags ye once wore between thy two legs Isayah 64:6 as the prophet wrote of those that practice iniquity or lawlessness.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    THAT JESUS CAME TO BRING life and give us life...………….. SOMETHING THE LAW AND MOSES WAS unable to do.
    the law of Moses, caused death - it was 3D carnal,.

all the ''scriptures'' placed in a row , so pretty and sweet ='' look at me and look at my fruits'' will NEVER EVER NEVER, TAKE AWAY the pain the blood and the screaming, of animals and people tortured IN THE GARDEN OF satan's evil.
    YAH RECORD IS ONE OF DESTRUCTION AND CONDEMNATION AND INJUSTICE

AND TO VIEW his ''WORKS'' ANY OTHER WAY IS TO BE A SATANIC STOOGE and a lover of death
    Lucy, ye JE'ZUS is an idol that ye have made up in thou own image, and those who do NOT listen to Moses and the prophets will end up facing the second death Rev.20:14 as Yah Messiah spoke in Luke 16

You are the one that is robbing people of the truth, like ye daddy ye speak the devil's doo doo, and I don't ever tell people that my words are above the scriptures or to look at me as ye doo doo.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    dont allow Elijah to rob us of the truth , let it out....

THAT JESUS CAME TO BRING life and give us life...………….. SOMETHING THE LAW AND MOSES WAS unable to do.
    the law of Moses, caused death - it was 3D carnal,.

all the ''scriptures'' placed in a row , so pretty and sweet ='' look at me and look at my fruits'' will NEVER EVER NEVER, TAKE AWAY the pain the blood and the screaming, of animals and people tortured IN THE GARDEN OF satan's evil.
    YAH RECORD IS ONE OF DESTRUCTION AND CONDEMNATION AND INJUSTICE

AND TO VIEW his ''WORKS'' ANY OTHER WAY IS TO BE A SATANIC STOOGE and a lover of death

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

Ye have ye dd daddy's very nature dear, and ye show and reveal it daily, that's why ye are always CONTRADICTING the word of Elohim, with ye own words of ye own tradition, and doing ye best to kill and to destroy others with thou own words.

John 10V10: The thief/Lucy's dd daddy cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim.

Those by the way side are they that hear the word of Elohim; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word of Elohim out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    Luke 8:11-12

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/luk/8/12/s_981012

Ye do the very same as ye father the devil, doing everything, saying everything con-tunually to discredit the word of Elohim. and to replace it with thou own words, because the devil knows that the word of Elohim is also what people should believe to BE SAVED as Yah Messiah says in this verse above.

As Yah Messiah said of ye: Ye do the very deeds of your father the devil John 8:41-44, and ye really show it badly for all who reads.
    And to add this also Lucy,

Yah Messiah said: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+I+speak&t=KJV

It is Yah Messiah, His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, and His apostles BOTH written and spoken words that are spirit and LIFE, because His Holy Spirit inspired them to write them for our admonition unto salvation, and your words are not my dear.

And thou condemning words of contradiction against them surely prove ye are Anti-Scripture, Anti-Obedient, and Anti-Messiah.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=p...w=1920&bih=931

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=k...w=1920&bih=931

the eye for an eye god
    Jesus said, I come not to condemn but to save the lost, and set the captives free
    again
    I come that they may have life, and have it abundantly. John 10 v 10

few '''''get'''''' the I.M.P.L.I.C.T.A.T.I.O.N. of what Jesus was eluding too
    I tell you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven,

SO MOSES DID NOT GIVE the ''bread from heaven'' - according to Jesus = SO the captives were unable to live and remain alive

ofcourse the truth is....
    satan's friends love the murder, the harm, the destroying of all Abba creatures, and praise their god, for all the abomination he causes
    satan's garden of eden…. and his food farm
    Lucy,

Ye have ye dd daddy's very nature dear, and ye show and reveal it daily, that's why ye are always CONTRADICTING the word of Elohim, with ye own words of ye own tradition, and doing ye best to kill and to destroy others with thou own words.

John 10V10: The thief/Lucy's dd daddy cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim.

Those by the way side are they that hear the word of Elohim; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word of Elohim out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    Luke 8:11-12

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/luk/8/12/s_981012

Ye do the very same as ye father the devil, doing everything, saying everything con-tunually to discredit the word of Elohim. and to replace it with thou own words, because the devil knows that the word of Elohim is also what people should believe to BE SAVED as Yah Messiah says in this verse above.

As Yah Messiah said of ye: Ye do the very deeds of your father the devil John 8:41-44, and ye really show it badly for all who reads.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    the devil nature - to . lie kill maim destroy

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=p...w=1920&bih=931

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=k...w=1920&bih=931

the eye for an eye god
    Jesus said, I come not to condemn but to save the lost, and set the captives free
    again
    I come that they may have life, and have it abundantly. John 10 v 10

few '''''get'''''' the I.M.P.L.I.C.T.A.T.I.O.N. of what Jesus was eluding too
    I tell you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven,

SO MOSES DID NOT GIVE the ''bread from heaven'' - according to Jesus = SO the captives were unable to live and remain alive

ofcourse the truth is....
    satan's friends love the murder, the harm, the destroying of all Abba creatures, and praise their god, for all the abomination he causes
    satan's garden of eden…. and his food farm

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Who really is Lucy's SAVIOUR?

Lucy says:
    the SAVIOUR REVERSED the law
    And I ask, where did Yah Messiah ever say that, He REVERSED the law Chapter and verse please? Can't do it because it's not there.

Then who would REVERSE the law?

He/ that committeth sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinneth/transgressed the law from the beginning.
    1 John 3:8.

the devil
    So this is Lucy's SAVIOUR, because the devil and his tares hates the law of Yah Elohim.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    ‘BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN.’
    And Lucy, this is exactly what ye do, ye teach the doctrines and precepts of woman.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Your bad memory!

OH I ALMOST FORGOT
    AS JESUS SAID ----- if moses did not give the captives '' bread from heaven'' what???? then - did he give them?
    dunces need TO reply
    Lucy, yes, your bad memory. Let's see if we can help it out?

MEEKNESS
    Num 12:3 (Now the man Moses [was] very meek, above all the men which [were] upon the face of the earth.)
    Mt 5:5 Blessed [are] the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
    Zeph 2:3 Seek ye Yahweh, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought His judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of Yahweh's anger.
    Not HEARING Moses, and neglecting to DO the Commandments of Elohim
    Lk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
    Lk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning Himself.
    Mk 7:6-13 And He said to them, “Rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: ‘THIS PEOPLE HONORS ME WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM ME.
    7 ‘BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN.’
    8 “Neglecting the commandment of Elohim, you hold to the tradition of men.”

9 He was also saying to them, “You are experts at setting aside the commandment of Elohim in order to keep your tradition.
    10 “For Moses said, ‘HONOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER’; and, ‘HE WHO SPEAKS EVIL OF FATHER OR MOTHER, IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH’;
    11 but you say, ‘If a man says to his father or his mother, whatever I have that would help you is Corban (that is to say, given to Elohim),’
    12 you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or his mother;
    13 thus invalidating the Word of Elohim by your tradition which you have handed down; and you do many things such as that.”
    Yes Lucy, your memory is very poor, as you forget many things that are WRITTEN in the Word of Elohim. Messiah Yeshua NEVER did such a thing. Ken

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    dont allow Elijah to rob us of the FREEDOM Jesus died to give us all

today in the news is an interesting article.
    about mind control

for the record.
    [I have noticed when Yeshua, begins HIS REVEALING to saints, confirmation begins to show up]
    Jesus is always practical, when dealing with the Ekklesia, no '''wisp and fluffs with HIM''
    He makes us live His dream HERE AND NOW.
    SO
    its all about energy, powers and frequencies.
    https://edition.cnn.com/travel/artic...ine/index.html

-----------------
    OH I ALMOST FORGOT
    AS JESUS SAID ----- if moses did not give the captives '' bread from heaven'' what???? then - did he give them?
    dunces need TO reply

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    THE MYSTERY OF HIS WORKMANSHIP.
    AND THE GIFT OF HIS ETERNAL LIFE

INSIDE OF THIS GIFT AND IN ALL YESHUA MINISTRY '' THERE IS NO CONDMENATION,''
    ONCE YOU SEE CONDEMNATION, KNOW it was never offered from Jesus, as Father is sovereign and the saints - His workmanship.
    THE PAGANS ARE IN THE PULPITS, offering up 30000 different types of religious thinking, and all of them deliver the pews into their graves,

the devil is a defeated foe death has been abolished John 11 v 24 25 26 = but not in the church nor in religious men's lives,
    it is a pagan institution, making death [ an enemy] into their friend,
    Lucy,

Most of everything you say and teach is from the pagan pulpits of this world dear.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    Do not allow elijah to rob us of the new covenant mysteries

THE MYSTERY OF HIS WORKMANSHIP.
    AND THE GIFT OF HIS ETERNAL LIFE

INSIDE OF THIS GIFT AND IN ALL YESHUA MINISTRY '' THERE IS NO CONDMENATION,''
    ONCE YOU SEE CONDEMNATION, KNOW it was never offered from Jesus, as Father is sovereign and the saints - His workmanship.
    THE PAGANS ARE IN THE PULPITS, offering up 30000 different types of religious thinking, and all of them deliver the pews into their graves,

the devil is a defeated foe death has been abolished John 11 v 24 25 26 = but not in the church nor in religious men's lives,
    it is a pagan institution, making death [ an enemy] into their friend,

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Jesus told Mary, sitting at His feet
    The Father is presently concerned primarily with the completion of these firstborn Sons and daughters.
    He now deals with the rest of mankind in a somewhat superficial manner, dismissing the multitudes with one of the many delusions.
    They now believe lies.

Some of mankind has been lulled into spiritual slumber,
    with eyes that cannot see,
    ears that are deaf,
    hearts that cannot perceive even the existence of Father.

Of those who are able to discern Jesus presence, most have been gathered into the tainted truths of Organized Religion.
    For the non-Israelite nations, Organized Religion means predominantly the idolatry of Hinduism and the rigors of Islam.
    For the Israelites, Organized Religion means the delusion of Modern Christianity.
    The institution known as Modern Organized Christianity, is a circular road to nowhere.
    It is a holding pattern designed to fill the lives of the non-elect with the “doing” of church programs, rather than the “becoming” of Sons and daughters.
    There these busy Christians are kept in store, awaiting their turn for Sonship in the next dispensation.
    Lucy,

Unless ye go Messiah and His apostles revelation revealed in their written word, you have no covenant no matter how much ye deny and contradict it dear.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    DONT ALLOW Elijah to rob us of the revelations of the good news

Jesus told Mary, sitting at His feet
    The Father is presently concerned primarily with the completion of these firstborn Sons and daughters.
    He now deals with the rest of mankind in a somewhat superficial manner, dismissing the multitudes with one of the many delusions.
    They now believe lies.

Some of mankind has been lulled into spiritual slumber,
    with eyes that cannot see,
    ears that are deaf,
    hearts that cannot perceive even the existence of Father.

Of those who are able to discern Jesus presence, most have been gathered into the tainted truths of Organized Religion.
    For the non-Israelite nations, Organized Religion means predominantly the idolatry of Hinduism and the rigors of Islam.
    For the Israelites, Organized Religion means the delusion of Modern Christianity.
    The institution known as Modern Organized Christianity, is a circular road to nowhere.
    It is a holding pattern designed to fill the lives of the non-elect with the “doing” of church programs, rather than the “becoming” of Sons and daughters.
    There these busy Christians are kept in store, awaiting their turn for Sonship in the next dispensation.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy,

The former converted Gentiles who have been joined to Israel that agree with the terms of the new covenant including obedience to the law as they did in Acts 15 are no longer Gentiles, they are spiritual Israelites.

Behold, the days come, saith the YHWH, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Jeremiah 31:31.

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord/Yah, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Hebrews 8:8.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...covenant&t=KJV

This is the [new] covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord/Yah, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them Hebrews 10:16.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top
    And those who do NOT accept these terms of the new covenant, they do NOT have a new covenant, and they are lying and deceiving themselves.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X