Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

Ye have ye dd daddy's very nature dear, and ye show and reveal it daily, that's why ye are always CONTRADICTING the word of Elohim, with ye own words of ye own tradition, and doing ye best to kill and to destroy others with thou own words.

John 10V10: The thief/Lucy's dd daddy cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim.

Those by the way side are they that hear the word of Elohim; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word of Elohim out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    Luke 8:11-12

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/luk/8/12/s_981012

Ye do the very same as ye father the devil, doing everything, saying everything con-tunually to discredit the word of Elohim. and to replace it with thou own words, because the devil knows that the word of Elohim is also what people should believe to BE SAVED as Yah Messiah says in this verse above.

As Yah Messiah said of ye: Ye do the very deeds of your father the devil John 8:41-44, and ye really show it badly for all who reads.
    And to add this also Lucy,

Yah Messiah said: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+I+speak&t=KJV

It is Yah Messiah, His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, and His apostles BOTH written and spoken words that are spirit and LIFE, because His Holy Spirit inspired them to write them for our admonition unto salvation, and your words are not my dear.

And thou condemning words of contradiction against them surely prove ye are Anti-Scripture, Anti-Obedient, and Anti-Messiah.

Comment

dont allow Elijah to rob us of the truth , let it out....

THAT JESUS CAME TO BRING life and give us life...………….. SOMETHING THE LAW AND MOSES WAS unable to do.
      the law of Moses, caused death - it was 3D carnal,.

all the ''scriptures'' placed in a row , so pretty and sweet ='' look at me and look at my fruits'' will NEVER EVER NEVER, TAKE AWAY the pain the blood and the screaming, of animals and people tortured IN THE GARDEN OF satan's evil.
      YAH RECORD IS ONE OF DESTRUCTION AND CONDEMNATION AND INJUSTICE

AND TO VIEW his ''WORKS'' ANY OTHER WAY IS TO BE A SATANIC STOOGE and a lover of death

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        THAT JESUS CAME TO BRING life and give us life...………….. SOMETHING THE LAW AND MOSES WAS unable to do.
        the law of Moses, caused death - it was 3D carnal,.

all the ''scriptures'' placed in a row , so pretty and sweet ='' look at me and look at my fruits'' will NEVER EVER NEVER, TAKE AWAY the pain the blood and the screaming, of animals and people tortured IN THE GARDEN OF satan's evil.
        YAH RECORD IS ONE OF DESTRUCTION AND CONDEMNATION AND INJUSTICE

AND TO VIEW his ''WORKS'' ANY OTHER WAY IS TO BE A SATANIC STOOGE and a lover of death
        Lucy, ye JE'ZUS is an idol that ye have made up in thou own image, and those who do NOT listen to Moses and the prophets will end up facing the second death Rev.20:14 as Yah Messiah spoke in Luke 16

You are the one that is robbing people of the truth, like ye daddy ye speak the devil's doo doo, and I don't ever tell people that my words are above the scriptures or to look at me as ye doo doo.

Comment

And Lucy,

Ye don't have any righteous fruits by thy own words of testimony, because righteous fruits are produced from believing, doing, and obeying the written words of Elohim, and thy fruits of righteousness are like the filthy rags ye once wore between thy two legs Isayah 64:6 as the prophet wrote of those that practice iniquity or lawlessness.

Comment

Working...
          X