Godly Advantage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godly Advantage

What are the advantages of believing in your God?

What are the disadvantages?
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Winning or losing!

Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    What are the advantages of believing in your God?

What are the disadvantages?
    Shalom Edmund, it's very simple. The advantage of believing in "my" Elohim, boils down to whether you desire to win or lose. Believing in "my" Elohim results in LIFE, and is a great win, disbelieving is a great loss, as it results in death. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
      Shalom Edmund, it's very simple. The advantage of believing in "my" Elohim, boils down to whether you desire to win or lose. Believing in "my" Elohim results in LIFE, and is a great win, disbelieving is a great loss, as it results in death. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
      Ken, very true, and very well said, and IF he wants the scriptures on that they will verify this truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Is it only they who believe just as you get the advantages?

As far as dis, I'd assumed having some problem that comes along with it. Like being picked on, or shamed, etc. Unless your 6a lucky one who doesn't have to deal with that.
        The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Comment

the GODLY ADVANTAGE IS E.D

to RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE HERE AND THE BLESSING OF AN OPEN HEAVEN THAT GO WITH IT.
          the problem is FEW DO
          THE FEW WHO HAVE a godly advantage are chosen for it.
          That is the ''Sovereign MOVE'' of the creator.
          Not one soul can argue against HIS CHOICE NOR CHOOSING NOR force His hand, nor claim'' its unjust''
          why not?
          IT IS THE '' THE POTTER AND THE CLAY'' SYNDROME.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            to RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE HERE AND THE BLESSING OF AN OPEN HEAVEN THAT GO WITH IT.
            the problem is FEW DO
            THE FEW WHO HAVE a godly advantage are chosen for it.
            That is the ''Sovereign MOVE'' of the creator.
            Not one soul can argue against HIS CHOICE NOR CHOOSING NOR force His hand, nor claim'' its unjust''
            why not?
            E D, that's one I didn't want to get into.

Are you saying people are hand picked and have no choice?

Comment

Use your mind e.d.

What does the ''potter and the clay mean''?

Work it buddy

Comment

What does the ''potter and the clay mean''?

Work it buddy
                So, no choice? I am ignorant, I'm well aware. Assuming so, how is that just?

Comment

that is.............

the hand that was dealt AND the only game in town
                  and
                  the sun still shines on the just and the unjust

you have to KNOW personally if you got the DIVINE ''THUMBS DOWN OR THE THUMBS UP''

YOU ARE TOLD you are a captive with the fruits of captivity
                  or
                  you have been FREED into the open heaven and its storehouses.

you are never left in doubt of the team you are on
                  now
                  that is just

Comment

the hand that was dealt AND the only game in town
                    and
                    the sun still shines on the just and the unjust

you have to KNOW personally if you got the DIVINE ''THUMBS DOWN OR THE THUMBS UP''

YOU ARE TOLD you are a captive with the fruits of captivity
                    or
                    you have been FREED into the open heaven and its storehouses.

you are never left in doubt of the team you are on
                    now
                    that is just
                    Sweet. I was in jail because I was dumb. I thought then everything revolved around the earth. I learnt (ed) and then became free. I am...The Count....of...?

I'm your huckleberry.

Paul was way less cryptic than this.

Comment

How to identify Messiah's disciples.

Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
                      Sweet. I was in jail because I was dumb. I thought then everything revolved around the earth. I learnt (ed) and then became free. I am...The Count....of...?

I'm your huckleberry.

Paul was way less cryptic than this.
                      Hey Count of M.

You will also soon learn, if you've not already, that Lucy claims to be a believer in Messiah, she especially hates the apostle Paul, however she refuses to continue in HIS-Messiah's words as He said to do.

Lucy is a lot like these Jews of the 1st century CE below as the apostle John wrote:

As he/Jesus spake these words, many believed on him. John 8:30.

Please notice that these Jews ALSO believed ON Messiah, as millions of people believe on Him today, however, merely believing on Him is not enough according to Messiah Himself.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:31-32.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=8&t=KJV#31

If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;, and these instructions by Messiah Himself they refused to obey and do.

Comment

And Lucy,

Why won't you show the scriptures explaining "THE POTTER AND THE CLAY'' as you say?

Comment

Renewal!

Hi Edmund Dantes,
                          Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

No advantage of belief exists without the reality of the Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection of Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures.

According to the spiritual fulfillment of the Scriptures, all men and women did die in HIM, and because all have died in HIM, all are scheduled to be resurrected in HIM.

My Messiah Yahushua through HIS Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection obtained renewal for the ELOHIM, and because of this renewal, the promise of a similar renewal exists for all of those who believe in HIM.

While the resurrection which occurs for all men and women is in itself a wonderful advantage, further advantage is wholly based upon service grounded in love, and love by definition is obedience to both the physical and the spiritual fulfillment of the Law.

Without love, there exists no advantage. Without love, there is nothing but nothingness.

ELOHIM is love, and herein is the harsh reality of that existence, apart from ELOHIM there is only disadvantage.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
                          Sincerely, Latuwr
                          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
                            Hi Edmund Dantes,

Shabbat Shalom!

No advantage of belief exists without the reality of the Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection of Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures.

According to the spiritual fulfillment of the Scriptures, all men and women did die in HIM, and because all have died in HIM, all are scheduled to be resurrected in HIM.

My Messiah Yahushua through HIS Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection obtained renewal for the ELOHIM, and because of this renewal, the promise of a similar renewal exists for all of those who believe in HIM.

While the resurrection which occurs for all men and women is in itself a wonderful advantage, further advantage is wholly based upon service grounded in love, and love by definition is obedience to both the physical and the spiritual fulfillment of the Law.

Without love, there exists no advantage. Without love, there is nothing but nothingness.

ELOHIM is love, and herein is the harsh reality of that existence, apart from ELOHIM there is only disadvantage.

Sincerely, Latuwr
                            Thanks Spying.

Following the 613 doesn't create disadvantages? I'm talking regular day life, not the heaven you seek. For example, no one makes fun of you for the dress? Or that if a meat pizza is ordered you have to reject it? I hope persecution is not part of your life.

Advantages, community with others like you? Who believe as you? Politicians of course use it as a means of persuasion. "God elected me" basically.

I understand that in the end you see no disadvantages, God can do anything, including making it all worth it.

Comment

Picking And Choosing!

Hi Edmund Dantes,

Indeed, thank you! Let's take the time to break our responses down. You wrote asking:

"Following the 613 doesn't create disadvantages? I'm talking regular day life, not the heaven you seek. For example, no one makes fun of you for the dress? Or that if a meat pizza is ordered you have to reject it?"

Some of the most uncomfortable and embarrassing situations that have arisen in my life through following the 613 involved the decree adopted by my fellowship that all members should observe the food laws in a physical sense.

My Father-in-law was an avid fisherman. My family was invited to his home for a fish fry to eat fish which he had personally caught. My Father-in-law cooked bass, crappie, and catfish all together. According to the ruling of my Assembly, this made all the cooked fish unclean. My Father-in-law was normally a very agreeable and affable person, but upon this occasion he erupted in a fit of temper that was volcanic. My family had to leave.

On another occasion, my own Father and Mother invited all of their grandchildren to their Lake Sinclair home to spend the night for a portion of the weekend. My Father built a bonfire for his grandchildren to roast marshmallows sitting around the fire. Our children had been trained to not eat marshmallows because of the ingredients. This incident was life changing for all of us. My parents declared that they could not longer tolerate such impertinence, and they decided to leave Missouri and move to Lake Havasu City, Arizona where they remained for 20 years.

I personally have been forced to turn down pizza on a number of occasions because of the pork ingredients. So, yes, there do exist all sort of disadvantages in this physical life for those who attempt to follow the 613. However, our Fellowship determines what must be practiced concerning many of 613. We do pick and choose, but unlike many Christians, we do not believe that the Law ended with the death of Messiah Yahushua or ended at 70 AD with the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.

We agree with the teaching of the Apostle Paul that the Law was added to increase the Offence of Adam (see Romans 5:20). All those who choose to deliberately disobey the Law will be rewarded with physical death. All others not given this choice physically die for the Offence of Adam. Either way, the Law is very much in effect. Look around you. How many people have you encountered in your life who been blessed to escape physical death?

More later, Messiah willing!

Sincerely, Latuwr
                              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X