Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the real problem is, the ''christian church'' TRUSTS THE MATRIX SYSTEM.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the real problem is, the ''christian church'' TRUSTS THE MATRIX SYSTEM.....

totally ruled over by satan, rather than TO TRUST IN THE SAVIOUR TO MEET THEIR DAILY NEEDS.
    ''OH No their cry, we love our Saviour'' and the same people DIE in their sins of ignorance and unbelief.

What is even worse is THEY EXCUSE THEIR UNBELIEF, with a multitude of carnal minded reasons, WHY THEY WILL USE THE MATRIX for all manner of fixes and fall into the trap as a captive as satan rules their lives.

''oh No. that is not true they cry''
    really???
    gullibility
    gullibility
    a tendency to be easily persuaded that something is real or true; credulity.
    "you can never underestimate the gullibility of people"
    THEN WHY DO YE DIE AS SINNERS the same as the lost /heathen/pagan races and believers who all die in the same way as you will
    DEATH IS YOUR LORD.

CAN U EXPLAIN vile sinner, why your sins send you to your grave as payment for your wretched life,
    a phony christian life, telling all you meet '' I AM SAVED''

saved from what?
    what were you saved from?
    when you copy the lifestyles of the unwashed pagan and other flawed religious beliefs.

WHAT WERE YOU SAVED FROM?
    YOU STLL REMAIN A captive to satan, as he deals out your sickness, your losses, your unhealthy life styles, your evil imaginations, your gullibility, your lusts you are unable to control; your marriage mess up, your children living in sin unmarried and many numerous sins, that stink up this lovely world Father made for us to enjoy,
    you are NOT SAVED you are a pretender. a wicked liar a poser and a gullible fool because you are fooled by that master of foolery satan
    he leads you by the nose straight into the church of satan that sings ''glory glory to the lord'' but not too sure which day is best to meet.

WELCOME to THE SHIP OF FOOLS!
    ''Come let us fellowship with satan and his matrix system of perverse religious beliefs.'' [- THE SHIP is minus Christ, only the -ians are there]

Perhaps it is time to plead to the divines TO BE REMOVED, from your churched bigotry! and stop STINKING UP THIS WORLD, with your self righteousness and churched ideas topped off by living in your wretched sin.

THE FRUITS of your stinking life smell rotten to all who wish to examine your foul testimony.

2 groups captives and freed

The captives
    Are subjects of satan and his hoards
    They are his food supply and he is lord of all but a few.
    The Matrix world is an illusion, and appears real to all but a few YET JESUS was well able to walk through its walls.
    The Matrix is self serving, selfish and SELF IS LORD.
    Everything/created made in the Matrix is for the comfort of SELF... SELF IS GOD,

Religion in the Matrix is as phony as the Matrix itself and it too is self serving under the hand of satan [ the pretender god.]
    YOU make the decision of self, To what church you attend.

So you die in your sins, from total ignorance and unbelief, but in your own self righteousness assuming your belief IS the correct one,
    again a captive's choice unto death
    You are born into this world and die in this world because you are full of satan's programmes for your defeat,

THE PROBLEM IS
    everything in the Matrix is real to you, you are brainwashed to except a lie for the truth
    YOU USE THE MATRIX AS A FIX.

AT JESUS DEATH on the cross the veil was rent, the huge temple curtain the span of a mans hand, was ripped apart and the earth quaked we are told.
    You have NO IDEA what happened that day do you,
    If you did, you would not live that disgusting life in the prison house of satan, as he dishes out all your curses and woes + DEATH AND TRAGIC SITUATIONS and you are grateful to the Matrix that you can perhaps fix it all up QUICKLY.

.. perhaps.

The Cemeteries are filled with ''smart'' people like you, who thought they knew everything and your salvation was guaranteed! ALAS for you poor flawed thinking,
    You chose the wrong team and suffer for your foolishness and Jesus cannot help you, despite your pleas for HIS HELP, HE WILL NEVER WORK AS A 2ND CHOICE helper AND '''pandy to your unbelief.''
    NO NO YOU ARE A FRIEND OF SATAN, AS YOU CHOOSE HIS WORLD AND ITS HELP rather than the King of kings
    you have been proven very unfaithful TO YOUR CORE

so!!!
    You get the thumbs down.
    Not because He does not love all of His creation, but because of your unbelief.... there is the great divide.
    No one ever cheers on the 2nd person who comes in 2nd place - that is exactly where you have placed Jesus in your life.
    2nd.

your pills and pensions and your witchcraft actions, your insurances and wills ETC, add to your sorrow, your reliance upon the whole system - kills you stone dead.
    the captives remain captive and the RENT VEIL has done you no good at all.... you are still standing there looking at it totally unable to pass thought into KINGDOM LIVING.,..

YOU KNOW NO OTHER WAY OF LIFE, but, are blind deaf and dumb IN SOME WEIRD UNHOLY hypnotic trance.
    play actors, playing satan's game of ''church''

Comment

The wretched and the miserable are programmed to worship satan

AND THIS PROGRAMMNED CAPTIVITY CANNOT BE BROKEN unless THE GOOD SHEPHERD TAKES FULL CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE.

the KING WISHES TO BE THE KING OF YOUR LIFE.... IN his father's house there are many mansions.
      He doesn't wish you to have the rabbi, the preacher, the government, the education systems, THE CHURCH the media, the sciences, the banking systems, the police, the justice dept, city hall, the new age gurus etc as your information teachers.
      He never asked you to follow the local preacher, the doctors, the leaders in this world, the military, the compulsary education dept, etc NO.

HE SAID FOLLOW ME.
      BUT YOU DONT DO YOU ONLY AS A LIP SERVER.
      so
      YOU ARE A FOOD POD FOR SATAN and his apostles called FEAR, SIN DEATH DOUBT AND UNBELIEF. - THESE EVIL APOSTLES ARE YOUR DIRECTORS and fill your minds with all manner of evil imaginations and BUT WHAT IF?
      YOU WERE BORN AS A CAPTIVE AND DIE AS A CAPTIVE.

YOU ARE PROGRAMMED TO FAIL
      failures abound especially in marriages,. you cannot win when satan decides to end your marriage,
      you cannot win, when satan decides to end your employment and you become a food stamp collector.
      YOU CANNOT WIN, when you were born deformed and brain dead from toxins and hereditary curses flowing down the generations
      you cannot win from the curses of poverty and sickness
      you cannot win when you are chained to a wheel chair and overweight and bloated and puff up with poisons so you look like balloon
      you cannot win when you are a divided house with your children gone astray from your poor leadership and their unholy upbringing,
      so
      you moan and groan under the unfairness of your burdens and have that negativity of ''woe is me'' demon attached to your body riding high on the hog, as he laughs at your distresses,

slavery is never a nice topic and a slave remains a slave UNTIL the CHAINS TO THE MATRIX AS RIPPED OUT FROM HIS LIFE and he is set free.
      when you lay sleeping your programme is personally set, for you to feed satan and his hoards when you awake,.
      He has his plans over you and you are helpless, to fight the enemy, you don't even know has you set up to fail, in all you do.
      your depression, and black moods worry and anger, fainting from fears and sorrow and regrets etc
      ALL TESTIFY TO YOUR CAPTIVITY yet you poor silly creature you are still saying '' I worship Jesus and I am saved''!!!

you are a captive - and not freed and satan hates you, that is why you suffer, in every way possible.....his plans over you make sure this is so
      why do you think Jesus himself terms you as WRETCHED,.

Comment

The Real Problem is with those who REJECT the Word of Elohim!

Shabbat Shalom Everyone,

The Real Problem is with those who REJECT the Word of Elohim, and fail to REMEMBER The Law of Moses, Elohim's Servant:

Mal 4:4 “Remember the Law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel."

Messiah did not come to DESTROY the Law of Moses, as those who have no understanding think, rather, He came to FULFILL the Law of Moses:

Mt 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

You see, Moses wrote about Yeshua, and IF you do not BELIEVE what Moses WROTE, it will be impossible to BELIEVE what Yeshua said:

Jn 5:46-47 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?

Yes, that's the REAL PROBLEM, not believing what Moses WROTE. Traditional christianity along with other's who call Messiah LORD are hopelessly lost in their delusions:

Mt 7:21-23 21 Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

Workers of INIQUITY, they are those who REJECT and fail to BELIEVE all of what Moses WROTE, and they are NOT KNOWN by Yeshua as they REFUSE to DEPART from iniquity:

2Tim 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of Elohim standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Messiah, depart from iniquity.

So don't be deceived into thinking that what Moses WROTE should be ignored. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

This post is the written words of truth.

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
          Shabbat Shalom Everyone,

The Real Problem is with those who REJECT the Word of Elohim, and fail to REMEMBER The Law of Moses, Elohim's Servant:

Mal 4:4 “Remember the Law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel."

Messiah did not come to DESTROY the Law of Moses, as those who have no understanding think, rather, He came to FULFILL the Law of Moses:

Mt 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

You see, Moses wrote about Yeshua, and IF you do not BELIEVE what Moses WROTE, it will be impossible to BELIEVE what Yeshua said:

Jn 5:46-47 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?

Yes, that's the REAL PROBLEM, not believing what Moses WROTE. Traditional christianity along with other's who call Messiah LORD are hopelessly lost in their delusions:

Mt 7:21-23 21 Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

Workers of INIQUITY, they are those who REJECT and fail to BELIEVE all of what Moses WROTE, and they are NOT KNOWN by Yeshua as they REFUSE to DEPART from iniquity:

2Tim 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of Elohim standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Messiah, depart from iniquity.

So don't be deceived into thinking that what Moses WROTE should be ignored. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
          Ken, this is the straight truth of scriptures, and it should NOT be ignored, HalleluYAH!

Comment

That post deserves a BIG thumbs UP!

Comment

Shabbat Shalom Everyone,

----------------------------------------------------------

Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear/listen to/believe them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

And he said unto him, If they hear/listen to/believe not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
              Luke 16:29-31.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...&page=15&t=KJV

By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of Elohim, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

Esteeming the reproach of Christ/Messiah greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
              Hebrews 11:24-26.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=11&t=KJV#24

Yes, that is the real problem, people simply will NOT listen to nor believe the written word, let alone Moses and the prophets, and they won't even believe Messiah's words, even though He was raised from the dead.

Comment

Mt 7:21-23 21 Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity/G458/lawlessness to divine law.

What does the word "iniquity" really mean?

Strong's G458 - anomia ἀνομία From ἄνομος (G459)

1.the condition of without law

1. because ignorant of it

2. because of violating it

2. contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness

ἀνομία anomيa, an-om-ee'-ah; from G459; illegality, i.e. violation of law or (genitive case) wickedness:—iniquity, × transgress(-ion of) the law, unrighteousness.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G458&t=KJV

Strong's G459 - anomos ἄνομος

1.destitute of (the Mosaic) law

1. of the Gentiles

2. departing from the law, a violator of the law, lawless, wicked

ἄνομος لnomos, an'-om-os; from G1 (as a negative particle) and G3551; lawless, i.e. (negatively) not subject to (the Jewish) law; (by implication, a Gentile), or (positively) wicked:—without law, lawless, transgressor, unlawful, wicked.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G459&t=KJV

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity/G458/lawlessness;
                Matthew 13:40-41.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=41&t=KJV#41

The Pharisees also had this INIQUITY/lawlessness problem too, as many hypocrites have today.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity/G458/lawlessness to divine law
                Matthew 23:27-28.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=28&t=KJV#28

The book of Hebrews speaking of Messiah says: But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O Elohim, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity/G458/lawlessness to divine law; therefore Elohim, even thy Elohim, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows
                Hebrews 1:8-9.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...=1&v=9&t=KJV#9

Don't let anyone deceive you, Messiah hates iniquity or lawlessness, because it will be them-the tares that are cast into the fire in the end of the age and burned Messiah Himself says so, and His true believers and followers are not UNRIGHTEOUS and without divine law.

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity/G458/lawlessness to divine law, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
                Titus 2:14-15.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G458&t=KJV

So be it, HalleluYAH!

Comment

its THUMBS DOWN for the self righteous verse quoters above

who have a long sad history of full on and total= MATRIX DEPENDENCY

Comment

Dealing with sin and taking it away??

Shalom Everyone, have you ever truly tried to grasp how a loving father could or would punish their only good child, in the place of their wicked children, in dealing with and taking away the sin of the wicked children? Really try to comprehend that. Would you as a parent spank your good daughter or son when your other children were acting up? Is that how you would deal with and take away the "issue" of those bad actions of your disobedient children? Now apply that thought process to our Heavenly Father and Messiah. Do you think our Heavenly Father is concerned in dealing with and taking away the "sin issue," or would you suspect that He is more concerned in dealing with and taking away the sin we have in our lives? So I ask, when John the Baptist proclaimed Yeshua to be the Lamb of Elohim who takes away the sin of the world, was this referring to the taking away of the penalty of sin (the "sin issue), or the ACTUAL taking away of sin from the lives of sinners? Something to think about, and in contemplating it, consider the BLESSING (Acts 3:26), and consider how NONE of a sinners sins will be remembered against them when the sinner TURNS from their iniquity (Ezek 33:16). Is the "sin issue" dealt with by killing and shedding the blood of a righteous and innocent Son, or is the shedding of His righteous and innocent blood the catalyst to bring about the BLESSING-turning sinners FROM their iniquity-taking away the sin or iniquity from their lives? Don't be deceived! Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
                    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

quoting verses doesnt do anyone much good really

what you need to do is come out from your dependency upon the Matrix and serve Jesus as your King,

I know,, it is hard to change your mindset, from being a devoted religious persons, into a NEW CREATION, but it is essential, for divine living in the new way,
                      Satan quotes verses too, and never did him much good, and Yes he is extremely religious, and filled with iniquity

To be IN the Father's house here, you walk in the front door and ALLOW HIM TO DO THE REST, because we cannot,
                      MATH 11 V 28 -30
                      Matthew 11:28-30
                      28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
                      29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
                      30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
                      YOU HAVE TO LEARN how to GIVE UP, you dependency upon all things, here in this satanic controlled world., including all these beliefs you have wrong.
                      THERE IS A GREAT GULF between the living and the dead, AND YOU HAVE TO WALK OVER THE CROSS that is the bridge, and the CROSS IS,. dying to your own ways, ideals and a phony Christian life.
                      The Christian life is a phony, as people love to appear ''holy and love Jesus'' but that really is far from the truth as they die in sin, AT A FAST RATE.

THE OBJECT THAT IS NEEDED TO LEARN IS how to die to sin. [ ignorance and mark missing]
                      there is NO OTHER WAY BUT TO HAVE A new mind, and to be TAUGHT BY YESHUA, who said'' to sit at His feet was a BETTER THING''.
                      WHY SO
                      by sitting at His feet, He shares His advice on how to overcome, our personally daily limitations and wants and ways that are abominations to HIM, BUT WE THINK of as normal here dwell in satan's controlled world.

Consider Moses, the law maker was UNABLE to die to sin himself AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW Moses also die in the wilderness a point most overlook in their zeal to follow his law.
                      to BE TRULY CONVERTED YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THE LIVING NOT THE DEAD. = it is hint and a clue to true spiritual maturity and success,

-follow only the living

Comment

Abominable!

Shalom Everyone, it is an abominable belief to think that our Heavenly Father required the shedding of His Son's righteous and innocent blood just so that He would be able to "forgive" sin. This is a belief from the Matrix System, and those who believe it, are deceived and confused. Yeshua, when challenged concerning being able to "forgive" sin, said this, "Which is easier, to say to the sick of the palsy, [Thy] sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? Yeshua showed them that to forgive sins, it didn't take the shedding of righteous and innocent blood, all it took was a matter of faith. Those who belong to the Matrix System really don't know about that FAITH, as they try to gain their forgiveness through the abomination of shedding righteous and innocent blood. Don't be deceived. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Comment

WHAT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE dont realise is...

JESUS IS NOT IN COMPETITION WITH THE LAW OF MOSES, AND THE WORLD CALLED THE MATRIX and the devil....
                          NO
                          - HE WON
                          everything was / is defeated BY HIM

EVEN Armstrongism, that is continually pushed on this forum died and his churches closed down

People got wised up, and LEARNT, THAT ''sabbath keeping Herbert'' loved to accuse them with his version of sin and iniquity+ held the pews captive to some laws of Moses.
                          RESULT OF THE FRUITS
                          MOSES IS DEAD
                          HERBERT IS DEAD AND SO ARE HIS MONEY MAKING CHURCHES = DEAD.
                          sin of mark missing ignorance TOOK THEM ALL OFF THE PLANET as they were no longer wanted here any more to defile the minds of men.

THE RELIGOUS ''THEY'' give us a ''little bit of Moses'' and LOTS of defiled opinions of their churches understanding, PLUS WHAT their RABBIS THINK and so live a very sad messy life of a cross breed.

WHAT IS A CROSS BREED?
                          A 1/2 OF THIS AND A 1/2 OF THAT

A MIXTURE,
                          IF you bother to read some of the depressed witnessing from very sad people AGAINST the religious tactics of Herbert Armstrong, you will know, not to touch that unclean mixture of trying to keep the law and the gospel combination.
                          Herbert A was a MASTER at making his pews always feel G.U.I.L.T.Y. and never good enough.

so

IN CONTRAST to the epidemic of corrupted teaching we get from Spying IAH and Elijah [ and occasionally the sox puppets and shills] we turn to the TRUE VERSION THAT JESUS TOLD US OF... THE PRODIGAL son to SEE THE TRUTH OF THE RETURN OF A SINNER TO THEIR FATHER.

If you take time to analyse, the whole story JESUS TOLD US-AS HIS TRUTH,
                          The sinner son, who would be stoned to death under the law of Moses, returned to the JOYFULL ARMS OF HIS FATHER
                          Where he was not stoned BUT in contrast - hugged and kissed with joyfilled love from the Father and taken into the FATHER'S HOUSE to be clothed and feed in all divine ways. amen

everytime, YOU heed the likes of Spying, Ken, Elijah and assorted shills, you are being ''stoned to death'' by their GUILT TRIPS copied from the ministry of Armstrong.
                          the gullible take it in
                          but THOSE MADE WISE TO THEIR TRUE SALVATION tell them '' knock it off apostate'

do the study on the Prodigal Son
                          Look at each word used and look at the fruits of the law and then under the gospel AND CHOSE WISELY, you life will depend upon it,

MOSES IS DEAD
                          AND ALL ARMSTRONGS CHURCHES CLOSED DOWN... what does it tell you?
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE CULT OF THE LAW OF MOSES added to the Gospel good news, - no

A woman named Fleur Brown shares what it was like to grow up as a part of the Worldwide Church of God, a cult-like religious organization.
                          •The church projected many catastrophic events which kept church members focused and contributing - emotionally and financially.
                          •The church was funded by taking 30% of its member's gross income and its leader, Herbert W. Armstrong, a self-titled 'Last Apostle' of Jesus Christ, lived a luxurious life OF Hollywood.
                          •The woman said everyone was forced to be incredibly nice yet birthdays, makeup, and toys were banned.
                          •Brown believes that by the time people figure out they've actually been brought into a cult, their whole life is already committed to serving the cult community.

How do we know THE LAW AND CHURCH RELIGION IS A c.u.l.t.
                          WHAT IS THE FRUIT OF A cult
                          THE FRUIT OF.....
                          the cult of Moses and the CULT OF ARMSTRONGISM... the outstanding mark is

fear.

the world FEAR is an acromyn
                          false
                          evidence
                          appearing
                          real.

acronym
                          Dictionary result for acronym
                          noun: acronym; plural noun: acronym
                          an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word
                          Moses was a continual fearmonger who changed his mind at will, under the direction of the fear monger god YHWH
                          the false evidences of YHWH, when compared to the TRUTH OF THE PRODIGAL SON, and the reactions of ABBA,

these lost men are to be pitied, it was a sad day, the choice was made to enter into an ARMSTRONG apostate assembly and its teaching still being brought to this forum....
                          Last edited by LucySmith; 02-03-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Ken., question why do you talk of FAITH

WHEN infact you are the last person to live IN the faith of the Son of God, and rely fully on '' the system'' to supply your needs?

Why do you place yourself ''up for a fall'' QUOTING THE VERSES you don't even understand how to live by the true gospel faith aka - IN JESUS DIVINE ABILITY TO MEET YOUR EVERY NEED daily.?

oh no....
                            you dwell in ''THE WHAT IF THIS HAPPENS''? WORLD OF MISTRUST AND '''THE BUT BUT world'' of unbelief.

LIKE ELIJAH you just verse quote, [keeping up appearances] and play church before all the world as a witness to your personal faithlessness.
                            sigh
                            No Ken you are not the ''light on the hill'' but a man to be pitied and not copied for their poor examples, of ''Christian living''

infact, the word wretched, applies to all the things, you have done to others, thinking you have made the ''right choices'' on their behalf..
                            suggestion
                            why not concentrate repenting and fixing up your own life first, before telling others, how right you are and how wrong they are.
                            sigh
                            whatever weird concept you are now mixed up in, has done you NO good as a man to be a fruit bearing godly mentor, NO- but to be avoided at all costs for the gross apostacy you bring to these forums.

as I watch your life over the years, you are buried under other people's religious ideas and NOT THE TRUE MASTERS WAYS, OF LOVE JOY AND COMPASSION for all creation....

why not begin your journey back to the FATHER'S HOUSE... not walking with moses and being stoned to death as you arrived at His steps NO.... BUT BEING loved and kisses and hugged and rejoiced over.
                            and not a stone in sight.

you know the real sad problem ken. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TRULY LOVED, BY ANYONE, AND SO are unable to give out the LOVE OF THE SAVIOUR but fling stones of guilt and fear SO OPPOSITE TO LOVE AND REJOICING THAT '' MY SON HAS COME HOME''
                            hmmm
                            WITH THAT IN MIND IF YOU WERE IN MY LIFE BOAT, I would have to throw you out as a agent of the serpent.
                            [ the serpent used Moses, to bring fear death murder and slavery and an eye for an eye mentality to all nations.]

Comment

Two peas in a pod!

Lucy, there is no difference between the faith you profess and what Herbert Armstrong professed, you both believe what the Matrix teaches concerning a blood thirsty god---that he had to sacrifice his son and shed his blood so that he could grant you forgiveness. As long as you have that faith, you will end up just like him and my wife, deader than a door nail. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. And please, do not trust in your worldly riches as they will perish along with you and your family IF you do not start to comprehend and believe the True Faith concerning the Sacrifice of Yeshua.

Comment

Working...
                              X