Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrades!

Hi Everyone,

The Administrators of this forum wish to express our sincere thanks to Hyssop for all the hard work on his part to make sure that Lo Ammi and Tzaddikim Forums function properly. Actually, Hyssop is the real behind the scenes Administrator of both forums. Recently, Hyssop upgraded both forums to new versions. Both ImAHebrew and I wish to personally and publicly thank Hyssop for all his hard work on our behalf, I am,

A sincerely thankful, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

The Administrators of this forum wish to express our sincere thanks to Hyssop for all the hard work on his part to make sure that Lo Ammi and Tzaddikim Forums function properly. Actually, Hyssop is the real behind the scenes Administrator of both forums. Recently, Hyssop upgraded both forums to new versions. Both ImAHebrew and I wish to personally and publicly thank Hyssop for all his hard work on our behalf, I am,

Looks good. Thanks gentlemen!
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
      Hi Everyone,

Yes, and a special THANKS to Ken/Hyssop.

Comment

Working...
      X