Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purification From The Defilement Of Death 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    The devil's tares also like to follow others around on their threads vomiting their puke and nastying it up, then gloat on their own vomit.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    It makes the devil's tares angry because no one will follow them to their threads to mudsling and slander with them as they do.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    And Lucy,

I'm not the one following you around on your threads trying to "cyber bully" as you call it, that's you dear, and threatening others like the lawless Pharisee that you really are, and I'm sure a court will find it interesting that a so-self called religious woman is on a religious forum and calling Christ and His apostles New Testament " DUNG OF MAN".

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    Due Process.

I have been advised by the lawyer, that they now have their report done for ''due process''
    the information, they have gathered from LA forums is against, Elijah, Peach, Guyguy, in particular for the acts of ''cyber bullying, posting gross indecent posts to Lucy Smith and trying to destroy the reputation of Lucy Smith and her husband'
    [ over 100 insults were gathered, ranging from ''spreads her legs for any john, whore, dog, witch, and married to a paedophile etc'']

They are also looking at the ADMIN with its inability and or irresponsibility, to deal with the many complaints from Lucy to the ADMIN, of gross indecency pertaining to foul language repeatedly posted to Lucy Smith and then including her family.
    I will keep you informed of the processes underway - to the ''Christian man'' who ''keeps the commandments'' aka- Elijah/peach/guyguy
    Yea right Lucy, and you should have gathered all of your insults and liable slanders, however, the devil's disobedient tares never do any wrong do they.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    to the ''christian man'' who ''obeys all the commandments'' please note.

Due Process.

I have been advised by the lawyer, that they now have their report done for ''due process''
    the information, they have gathered from LA forums is against, Elijah, Peach, Guyguy, in particular for the acts of ''cyber bullying, posting gross indecent posts to Lucy Smith and trying to destroy the reputation of Lucy Smith and her husband'
    [ over 100 insults were gathered, ranging from ''spreads her legs for any john, whore, dog, witch, and married to a paedophile etc'']
    paedophile

a person who is sexually attracted to children.
    They are also looking at the ADMIN with its inability and or irresponsibility, to deal with the many complaints from Lucy to the ADMIN, of gross indecency pertaining to foul language repeatedly posted to Lucy Smith and then including her family.
    I will keep you informed of the processes underway - to the ''Christian man'' who ''keeps the commandments'' aka- Elijah/peach/guyguy

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    I can't help but laugh at the devil's disobedient tares, they tell everyone else that they are the righteous, they don't even know what that word even means, and accuse someone they do not even know as being taught by modern day teachers that I have never been affiliated with at all, because they are like their lying daddy that supplies them with their worldly goods, and think that the true Messiah will bless them for their sins and disobedience to His word.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    The problem is that

the transgressors are almost come to the full Daniel 8:23, the devil's children 1 John 3:4-10 pretend and claim to be the wheat, when in their own words, mutter, and deeds they prove themselves to be the tares, and then they scream "oh look at me, my LARD will set you free the law, why you don't need to obey, live like the world, and get your gospel from Hollywood movies, now that's my god".

Then these same children of the devil use their "father's" John 8:44 world system of courts to persecute, murder, and imprison Luke 21:12; James 2:6, Rev.12:9, 13, 17 the true people of Yah, and all the while they are saying that, "Oh yes I know Him, and I'm BORN AGAIN, but I don't keep His commandments, look at me the lone wolf in sheep's clothing" and they won't tell you that, they are really BORN of the devil 1 John 3:4-10.

And if you want an example of how the devil's tares use the system to do these things, then read 1 Kings 21:1-17 of how Jezebel used it to kill Naboth for his vineyard. http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Ki&c=21&t=KJV#11

Oh yes Messiah said that, you would know them by their FRUITS, their speaking, writing, and teaching fruits that is, and if they are teaching disobedience to the scriptures, then you know for certain they are the devil's tares sent to do their "father's" bent of removing the scripture of truth out of His people's hearts and mind Luke 8:12, because IF the SEED is removed out of people's hearts and mind, then the seed of Elohim is removed, and they no longer are the children of Yah as John will prove.

Oh by the way, the devil's tares have a twisted and corrupt mind against Moses 2 Timothy 3:7-9, because they are always speaking evil of him, and still withstanding him, and this Messiah and His apostles did NOT ever do.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Oh yes dear.

the fruit of your life is a religious verse quoter who is totally unable to rightly divide the Gospels and their living truths.
    you are a bible robot and an idol worshipper to boot

you have NO IDEA, and post verses and use the bible jargon that mean nothing to anyone.

THE FRUIT IS
    the fruits of this whole book was / is - WAR CHAOS CONFUSION divisions in all nations = HATREDS AND STRIFE comes from all believers in this book.,
    = THE BIBLE FRUIT bearing fruits are of the devil and not THE FRUITS THE PRINCE OF PEACE AND THE PEACE HE LEFT TO HIS EKKLESIA.

division,
    the 1st question when 2 churchians meet is'' how nice you are a Christian, so what church do you go to''?
    if you say '''' the wrong one'' BOTH TURN AWAY WITH ''A SNIFF''
    = THE BIBLE BASED BELIEVER mentality

the houses of satan =do blossom and the religious matrix appears good, yet, the fruits remain to all as unanswered prayer, fatal sicknesses, death, sadness, abuses and all manner of family tragedy. etc of which you are a part.

you were supposed to be '' a light on the hill'' instead you present to us all as a foul mouthed bigot as a testimony of your ''christianity and bible belief''.. who is unable to discern 2 ages and when one ceased and the other began''
    And Lucy,

the fruit of your life is a religious verse quoter who is totally unable to rightly divide the Gospels and their living truths.

you have NO IDEA, and post verses and use the bible jargon that mean nothing to anyone.
    And what's your foul mouth fruits? And of course the scripture does not mean anything to you, because you neither believe, obey, do, nor do you live by them as Messiah commanded to do Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4 .

I was not the one who called Messiah and His apostles written word dung of man and the bible jargon, that is your foul mouth, and this proves to everyone reading out there how far that you have fallen away from the truth Hebrews 6:6, and you trod the Son of Elohim and the blood of the new covenant under your feet, and have done despite to the Spirit of grace Hebrews 10:29.

And when the truth of the scriptures is re-quoted to you, it reminds you of your sin and disobedience to them, then you flare up with a foul mouth and start writing foul mouthed excuse against the scriptures so you think that excuses you from being obedient to them.

And why won't you show us where Messiah and His apostles took people to a court of man's laws?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    And Lucy,

I have asked you kindly to not spew your nasty minded mouth on my threads, and if you want to do those things, then do it on your own threads.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    to the legal proceedings underway against you and your friends,
    Yea right, you're the one speaking the "dung" word all the time, and not everyone hates the truth of scriptures as you do.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    that comment too will be added

to the legal proceedings underway against you and your friends,

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    anyone could have AS THE WHOLE BIBLE IS A CORRUPTED WORK OF DIAMONDS OF TRUTH AND DUNG OF MAN
    DUNG OF MAN
    And you surely are full of that.

Lucy, go take a flying leap and put your immortality in the flesh to the test Mrs dung lips.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied

THE FRUIT IS
    the fruits of this whole book was / is - WAR CHAOS CONFUSION divisions in all nations = HATREDS AND STRIFE comes from all believers in this book.,
    = THE BIBLE FRUIT bearing fruits are of the devil and not THE FRUITS THE PRINCE OF PEACE AND THE PEACE HE LEFT TO HIS EKKLESIA.

division,
    the 1st question when 2 churchians meet is'' how nice you are a Christian, so what church do you go to''?

the houses of satan =do blossom and the religious matrix appears good, yet, the fruits remain to all as unanswered prayer, fatal sicknesses, death, sadness, abuses and all manner of family tragedy. etc of which you are a part.

you were supposed to be '' a light on the hill'' instead you present to us all as a foul mouthed bigot as a testimony of your ''christianity and bible belief''
    Lucy, go take a flying leap and put your immortality in the flesh to the test Mrs dung lips.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    no elijah

THE FRUIT IS

division,

you were supposed to be '' a light on the hill'' instead you present to us all as a foul mouthed bigot as a testimony of your ''christianity and bible belief''.. who is unable to discern 2 ages and when one ceased and the other began''

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, what's corrupted is your mind, it's filled with the matrix of traditional churchianity, because they also do not believe Messiah's apostles, and you certainly aint one of the apostles either, so your words are dung.
    Paul wrote well of those like you Lucy.

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: people of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all, as theirs also was.
    2 Timothy 3:7-9.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X