This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have been caught out cheating elijah

FIRST WITH THE 2 OTHER SOX PUPPETS exposed by the pet goat Peach and the other sox guyguy
    its hard to manage 3 puppets hey laddy and make them all write differently.
    BUT YOU DO GET CAUGHT OUT with ''YOUR'' your're as example.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	10985365_10206336111152438_6366724808825038557_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	59913

then
    telling us you were not divorced but lost everything.
    Became remarried~
    now we get a dose of full on deception when you try to prove YHWH was Jesus father...………… and adding your version to the N T verse
    ACT 2 V 36

HERE ARE THE FACTS
    The fact is that Jesus did not use the word YHWH for his
    father. If he ever did, it is not found in the New Testament. Besides
    that, the writers of the New Testament did not use the word. Paul,
    Peter, James and so forth, writing in Greek, used terms such as the Greek
    words for Lord, God, Father and so forth, but not YHWH.

ASK WHY DIDNT JESUS USE ''O T YHWH'' AS FATHER when they were as ONE accord.
    no no no
    HE NEVER DID = proving YHWH was never Yeshua father.

''''ABBA'''' is Jesus Father with all all all all all...........the fruits thereof.

CHEATS NEVER PROSPER as your life is proving

when you live under the curse, you acted as the cursed and have a life that is Sin-cerely cursed in everyway,
    and what is MORE
    I am so glad I can show you up AS a deceiving Christian bible idolator with the bad fruit as your testimony.
    no one decent and true and honest SAINT will ever believe you Elijah,
    you are HISTORY

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      FIRST WITH THE 2 OTHER SOX PUPPETS exposed by the pet goat Peach and the other sox guyguy
      [ATTACH]605[/ATTACH]

then
      Became remarried~
      now we get a dose of full on deception when you try to prove YHWH was Jesus father...………… and adding your version to the N T verse
      ACT 2 V 36

HERE ARE THE FACTS

no no no

''''ABBA'''' is Jesus Father with all all all all all...........the fruits thereof.

Lucy,

I have not cheated on anything, and you should look at your own jezzie cheating.

Comment

Fact eh?

Lucy,

10985365_10206336111152438_6366724808825038557_n.jpg

then
        Became remarried~
        ACT 2 V 36

HERE ARE THE FACTS

no no no

HERE ARE THE FACTS
        The apostle Peter in Acts 2:21 exclusively quoted the prophet Joel 2:32 verbatim speaking of Messiah, and applying this verse to Messiah.

Joel 2:32: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD/YHWH shall be delivered/saved:

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call H7121 on the name H8034 of the LORD H3068/YHWH shall be delivered: H4422.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+LORD&t=KJV

Acts 2:21: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord/YHWH shall be saved.

And here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+LORD&t=KJV

So did the apostle Paul quote verbatim from the prophet Joel 2:32, and also referring to Messiah below.

Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord/YHWH shall be saved.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rom&c=10&t=KJV#13

Messiah Himself quoted verbatim from Moses in Deuteronomy 6:4 speaking the name of YHWH.

Deuteronomy 6:4:Hear, O Israel: The LORD/YHWH our God is one LORD/YHWH:

Hear, H8085 O Israel: H3478 The LORD H3068/YHWH our God H430 is one H259 LORD: H3068/YHWH

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+LORD&t=KJV

Mark 12:29: And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord/YHWH our God is one Lord/YHWH:

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+LORD&t=KJV

As both Ken and I said of you Lucy, you do err not knowing the scriptures, and you surely and certainly do not have any spiritual discernment of them to recognize where in the New Testament that Messiah and the Apostles quoted from the O.T. scriptures.

The New Testament scriptures is full of quotes from the Old Testament texts, and when traditional Christianity find this out, they will either 1. accept it or 2, they will have to throw out the New Testament too, and they will be turned either to the Father and Son YHWH=Yahweh, or they will be turned to the other "father and god" Satan the devil.

Comment

each verse is a FRUIT on a tree either of life or death

and Jesus said BY THESE FRUITS ye shall know them.
          JESUS ALWAYS WARNED His people TO BE FRUIT INSPECTORS and this is the only way to observe the character.
          in the O T the devil held the keys and authority over death = YHWH = was a killer.

Jesus did not have the death/authority over death..... TILL HE OVERCAME THE devil and took back the key
          the fact is JESUS IS LIFE AND ALL LIFE IS IN HIM no death is found inside His BEing
          JESUS SIMPLY CANNOT KILL.
          YHWH did

Comment

and Jesus said BY THESE FRUITS ye shall know them.
            JESUS ALWAYS WARNED His people TO BE A FRUIT INSPECTORS and this is the only way to observe the character.
            in the O T the devil held the keys and authority over death = YHWH = was a killer.
            Lucy,

Your denial of the truth of scriptures is overwhelming you, Messiah Yahweh can give life or He can take life too, because He holds the keys of life and death dear. Rev.1:18.

Comment

Lucy,

You now stand corrected by Messiah Yahweh and His apostles words, and you can play your denial all you want, and your denial will be your death, because you know, those who do not believe abides in death.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                Lucy,

You now stand corrected by Messiah Yahweh and His apostles words, and you can play your denial all you want, and your denial will be your death, because you know, those who do not believe abides in death.
                Messiah said these words to the Pharisees and Jews of His day.

John 8:24: I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM(YHWH at the burning bush in Exodus 3:14-15) He, ye shall die in your sins.

Comment

Lucy,

I'll be honest with you, I really don't care about what you or others really think of me, because I'm nothing, but I really do love you and all people, and I would not want anyone to lose out on eternal life.

Comment

wrong again Elijah

Lucy,

I do not have your spiritual retardation as a mere verse quoter.

THE FACT IS THE DEVIL has the key of death in the OT = TRUE FACT = YHWH killed and also ordered death basically on many millions of innocent peoples
                    = THAT is the work of satan and no amount of hiding this truth will work on those who cannot be deceived.
                    the bible is a corrupted work
                    the scribes ''liars'' Jer 8 v 8

The bible words manifesting out into this world have caused more deaths than any other factor = the fruit and work of satan,

you yourself Elijah have this'' killer instinct'' [ the old eye for an eye mentality] as you have admitted in a post how you would kill a murderer if he/she went unpunished.. and that evil mentality is not from Yeshua nor His father

Comment

I do not have your spiritual retardation as a mere verse quoter.

THE FACT IS THE DEVIL has the key of death in the OT = TRUE FACT = YHWH killed and also ordered death basically on many millions of innocent peoples
                      = THAT is the work of satan and no amount of hiding this truth will work on those who cannot be deceived.
                      the bible is a corrupted work
                      the scribes ''liars'' Jer 8 v 8

The bible words manifesting out into this world have caused more deaths than any other factor = the fruit and work of satan,
                      Well Lucy,

Yahweh Messiah has always allowed physical death since Adam, and it those who do not believe the scriptures that are retarded.

Comment

And Jeremiah 8:8 is referring to the scribes covering up His Name YHWH with the title of LORD almost 8.000 times, and His Holy Spirit wrote the scriptures, and yes, I live by them, because His Holy Spirit lives in me.

Comment

And Lucy,

Yahweh Messiah and His apostles were verse quoters too, as you say, and that has been proven to you ABOVE, and I'm in very good company.

Comment

you know nothing of any value elijah

And Jeremiah 8:8 is referring to the scribes covering up His Name YHWH with the title of LORD almost 8.000 times, and His Holy Spirit wrote the scriptures, and yes, I live by them, because His Holy Spirit lives in me.

nothing from your vile testimony inspires true life and divine living
                            john 10 v10

nothing from your vile mouth or testimony inspires true life and divine living
                            you are a spiritual retard and lack all divine understanding just quote verse without expounding
                            you remain a product of your area and cursed from lack and loss and want
                            you have the typical Christian eye for an eye mentality = a devilish trait.
                            you are been exposed here as the wicked 3 in 1 sox puppet with a goat ministry
                            you have nothing to offer but the cycle of death and harm to all.
                            everything about your life testimony is repulsive and contains no godly attributes.
                            I have given you lots of lee-way from your abuse and foul mouthed backchat as I have been very considerate of your febble mindedness
                            I do not tolerate blatant corrupted teaching as you profess when the MANY fruits of the BBL verses are basically evil dung,
                            However truth is also there we SEEKERS ARE ASKED TO FIND AS IT IS NOT DROPPED AS A CHERRY ON A PLATE BEFORE US
                            NOW you can live in your poverty and deprived lifestyle and quote verse into your grave = as a sinner who was never set free.

Comment

Working...
                            X