• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messiah's Jesus '''' ABUNDANT LIFE'' WITHIN IS A CELEBRATION of

JOY AND A CELEBRATION of a NEW FIFE FORM ON EARTH
    john 10 v 10

INTRODUCED BY OUR SAVIOUR
    IT IS ALL of HIS DOING and found in John 10 v 10 - that is not just a verse BUT ETERNAL LIFE to be lived within HERE AND NOW.
    this CELEBRATION OF THE NEW BIRTH - doesn't not contain fears, rages , anger anxiety loss and tragedy.
    NO
    but the new creature can be abandoned to His JOY unspeakable,

Freedom from incorruption has arrived and the NEW COVENANT now made the LAW OF ETERNAL LIFE,
    Most of this worlds populations live under some form of loss, stress and corruption, of a debt that must be paid, dealing with harsh lessons that must be learned, and continual shame SO THAT living within his joy is NEVER ACCOMPLISHED
    EVERYONE WAITS TO DIE AND GO TO HEAQVEN TO BE '''IN''''JOY~~~

WHAT STOPS THIS JOY?
    the CODES of RELIGIOUSITY spoil the joy of the New Covenant that forms the NEW CREATURE..

the church concept and the pews concept is

TOTALLY FOREIGN TO THE GOODWILL AND PEACE ON EARTH TO ALL MEN given to mankind by THE SAVIOUR of the world.

the so called ''christian countries will never install a NO WAR government,''...……..no no
    the medical establishment will never find the MIRACLE DRUG cures cancer...……..no no
    the Christian church will never be restored as its war cry is judgment, fear, hellfire..….. no no
    if the christian church LOVED THE SAVIOUR - there would be no more amputees

this world needs the system called the church - to destroy not Heal.
    the BBL is filled with destroying NOT HEALING POWERS OF Yeshua
    VAST verses talk of destroying
    few speak of the healing power of the anointing that breaks all yokes and set the captive free.
    All those ancient curses still remain in the mentality of the pews, and the goodwill OF THE SAVIOUR TO ALL MEN, dismissed as a mirage,.
    Men have created the Christian belief upon man and not upon the amazing power and goodwill of Yeshua

Comment

the pews their creeds have modelled themselves upon the OT YHWH

rather than THE SAVIOUR Yeshua and His love and good will to all.
      they still shudder and shake, when the goodwill hits them in the face and they run to HIDE in their dark corners back into their matrix captivity
      The god of this world is ''the lord''
      ALL father created was with PERFECTION AND LOVE.
      nothing was '' useless and imperfect''

Comment

BE-ing ''in'' the SPIRITUAL game of LIFE NOW IN ABUNDANCE IS,

living ''in'' John 10 v 10- as a ''day by day'' and a ''moment by moment'' living experience.
        how?
        by allowing the spiritual man within to grow and develop as Christ [ the verb- anointing AS A divine manifesting] appears ''in'' THE few who are being created ANEW.
        LEARNING HOW TO BE ''SECURE IN CHRIST'' as a house built upon the rock.

this is a great challenge to know the true Father and not the angry jealous god YHWH of the O.T.
        THIS IS NOT JESUS FATHER - BUT A NEUROTIC SUBSTITUDE
        A TRUE MASTER is not one WITH the most students but one who creates the most MASTERS.
        JESUS is creating'' master messiah''s not students., John 10 v 10 is a part of this new and living way THE SAVIOUR opened up. amen

Comment

to see the truth IS TO SEE DIFFERENTLY

THE TRUTH from the story of the prodigal son repentance and return
          THIS FATHER [ ABBA] was watching for his sons return!
          under the law of Moses the lad would have been stoned as a disobedient son [ the eye for an eye evil mentality]
          This Father of Jesus was watching for the son's return and WHEN HE SAW IT there was REJOICING,
          JOY APPEARED
          A DIVINE JOY
          The Father of Jesus RUSHED to the repentant son and hugged and kissed him and took him into the FATHER'S HOUSE. = the new creation realm
          once in THE FATHER'S HOUSE show me where this returned lad lacked any good thing?

if you lack any good thing - you are NOT IN THE FATHERS HOUSE.... but remain in '' the house of Moses'' under ''a crime and punishment regime.''
          yes you have been indoctrinated from ''the eye for an eye'' mentality - its called religion.
          Jesus turned the other cheek =- HE SAW PEOPLE DIFFERENTLY.

Comment

A TRUE perception or a false one = that is the ?

the judgment = the eye for an eye mentality = that makes the whole world BLIND
            or
            the goodwill of peace on earth = the gospel that changes the curses into blessings

the church sits under the curse!

Comment

if you got religion you have not got JOY

what you do have is a good dose of FEAR = FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARS REAL = religion.
              all that false evidence posing as ''divine works'' causes fear and your fears feed satan
              THE JOY OF THE MESSIAH IS OUR STRENGTH AND HE COUNTED ALL THINGS AS JOY = not fear
              fear is false evidence
              = that fails to make a LOVING FATHER OF JESUS AND A LOVING FATHER'S MINISTRY

The monster fear, is the god
              Not THE JOY OF THE REAL FATHER OF THE PRODIGAL son

BTW
              the more you ''do'' your religion, the further it takes you away from JOY.
              [ john 10 v 10] joy is IN His abundance and Life. [ not fear.]

your religion and all your rituals and beliefs and silly observances = cannot make the simplest task in your shaddy life FILLED WITH DIVINE JOY
              the very basis of your religious life is based upon FEAR and LOSS.

Comment

joy is a re-form-matting

REFORMED = reformatting..... RE-FORMED into a new race of humans = HAND MADE by Jesus
                RE-FORM - MEANS TO BE RETURNED TO FORM
                how?
                by a process called reformatting.

LETS BEGIN

According to the scriptures, only a few will enter into eternal life here, [the undying] !
                how?
                to live like Jesus DID here on earth as His 1st fruit image, made into His likeness by being RE-FORMED - as a divine process of reformatting [ a building for His presence - an ark]
                called ''LIFE NOW''

THIS IS A HIDDEN REVELATION, TO HIS FRIENDS, revealed in John 11 v 24 25 26
                the majority do not access the true WAY.

Matthew 7 V 12-13
                “Enter through the narrow gate.
                For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
                But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”
                THERE IS A ROAD, THAT LEADS INTO a divine LIFE force here.
                This ''LIFE'' is the imperishable life, in the Order of Melchedezek
                - the undying life,
                - a perpetual life,
                - sustained by the SAME LIFEFORCE THAT WAS ALIVE IN JESUS called ''' Christ''' the verb of unlimited empowerments
                '''Christ'' was never Jesus 2nd name, but the divine verb of action + the anointing and the unlimited walk of Jesus Himself as a divine empowerment.
                BTW
                religion, has destroyed this knowledge and power called resurrection power - meaning- the arising out from the dead masses.

the KEY to understanding SALVATION [freedom liberty] to learn how not to be a VICTIM but to be VICTORIOUS = this is called TO OVERCOME all the power of our enemies.
                Jesus KNEW how to overcome as He trains His friends to overcome all things, as HE OVERCAME
                THEREFORE
                this has to do with OUR mind being changed,
                and a NEW thought life imparted, so that ALL the old ways found in VANITY are erased and the NEW WAYS OF THINKNG click in.

This reformatting is called ''PASSOVER'', to pass from one form [human] into a new form [called new creature]
                BTW
                this has nothing to do with keeping the outer works of an O.T. ritual that proved useless TO SAVE ANYONE.

NOW WE GET INTO '''IT''' the mysteries of the Kingdom
                here begins the process of A NEW CREATURE the reformatting beings

Comment

JOHN 10 V 10 becomes alive IN OUR DAILY LIFE.....JOY LOVE AND ABUNDANT BLESSING

Yeshua said TRUST ME = FOLLOW ME = into My personal eternal life - I display daily here as I walk amid the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                    Yeshua said TRUST ME = FOLLOW ME = into My personal eternal life - I display daily here as I walk amid the masses.
                    Yea right Lucy, and tell us another lie, as Peach said, you deify self and wealth, you are an Oligark, and morally bankrupt.

It that surely is the truth of you.

Comment

Oh, is the pesky little devil angry because she can't dump her dung on my thread anymore.

Comment

Elijah.

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                        Yea right Lucy, and tell us another lie, as Peach said, you deify self and wealth, you are an Oligark, and morally bankrupt.

It that surely is the truth of you.
                        That is exactly as I said; and it's true, it's my story and I'm sticking to it LOL.
                        It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Peach View Post
                          That is exactly as I said; and it's true, it's my story and I'm sticking to it LOL.
                          Peach,

You see, here is a dirty little secret about Lucy, there are 2, 3, or more posting under her name, and that is why there are different personalities posting on the forum, and this is why Lucy pretended that she never used the "S.H.I.T.S." word.

Comment

The Jezzie ass needs a headlift.

NOTICE Elijah HAS WRITTEN HIS OWN DECEPTIVE WORDS TO THE NAME in act 2 v 36

notice the cheater Elijah HAS WRITTEN HIS OWN DECEPTION TO THE NAME in act 2 v 36
                            as recorded in the N T act 2 v 26

God
                            g2316
                            θεός
                            theos
                            . = THEOS - ACT2 V 36

now see what the deceiver Elijah has added to the verse.
                            Elijah's addition

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God/Elohim the Father hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord/YHWH=Yahweh and Christ/Messiah. Acts 2:36. now ask the question
                            why Is THEOS USED for Jesus father in NT?
                            explained
                            JESUS USED ABBA - FATHER... why not YHWH in the N.T
                            because YHWH was not HIS FATHER...
                            JESUS HAD MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO SAY YHWH but never once did He speak out this name.

the true explanation.

Greek word for God is Theos, not YHWH. Of course, Jesus spoke in
                            THE Aramaic, not Greek in His everyday speech. Apparently, even in speaking
                            Aramaic, Jesus did not refer to God as YHWH in his everyday communication
                            with his disciples or the crowds. The most common word Jesus used for God
                            was presumably the Aramaic word for Father, which is Abba

Apparently, even in speaking
                            Aramaic, Jesus did not refer to God as YHWH in His everyday communication
                            with His disciples or the crowds.

ELIJAH changed the true meaning and slotted in his version = cheating to prove YHWH was Jesus father = wrong
                            if you have to cheat to prove your point.... sheez~~~~
                            '''THE pet goat ministry''' has been caught out changing the word THEOS TO YHWH
                            Notice that Lucy Jezebel now pretends that she is a believer in the scriptures but in fact she does not even know them, or she would recognize that Peter in Acts 2 quoted from the words of Joel 2 which uses the name YHWH/YAHWEH.

But what would Jezebel even care anyway, she does not believe the scriptures, and neither does she obey them either.

Comment

And to hear the Australian Jezzibel tell she has need of nothing and she has abundant immortality, however, she won't put it to the test like leaping off a tall building, maybe she is superjezzie.

Comment

Working...
                              X