Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why? IS THERE SO MUCH suffering = the perennial question..... is there a REMEDY???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why? IS THERE SO MUCH suffering = the perennial question..... is there a REMEDY???

the 64,000 dollar questions!!!

FATHER WHY IS THERE SO MUCH suffering
    * Why don't You do something about it?
    * Why don't You put an end to it?

THE ANSWER IS

~~~~~I have put an end to it~~~~
    you refuse to use the tools I gave you

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    the 64,000 dollar questions!!!

FATHER WHY IS THERE SO MUCH suffering
    * Why don't You do something about it?
    * Why don't You put an end to it?

THE ANSWER IS

~~~~~I have put an end to it~~~~
    you refuse to use the tools I gave you
    Lucy,

What are those tools?

Comment

THE GAME CHANGER.... YES SIR... IT IS ALL ABOUT passover FROM DEATH TO LIFE NOW

THE GAME CHANGER
      the TRANSFORMING POWER OF THE RESURRECTION
      THE VICTIM TO death / suffering CHANGED now and here into a NEW CREATION.

FORGET- your religious CULT
      FORGET- your churchy ideas and the fellowship ''in''' THE RELIGIOUS ship of fools''
      FORGET- your dogmas, your rituals, your commandments, your law, your sacrifice, etc
      FORGET THE bible sewerage and religious swill you have been fed by the hirelings.

BECAUSE IF YOU DONT you will remain THE suffering VICTIM and uneducated+ not made wise - to KNOWLEDGE FROM THE TREE OF LIFE
      SO
      YOU WONT EVER BE ABLE TO 'GET PASSED THOSE FLAMING SWORDS AS YOUR false religion and churchy CULTure you think are ''correct'' will stop you and you will remain a captive to RELIGION.

Comment

you can remain in your ''religious euphoria'' and WALLOW in your suffering

and ofcourse you can remain in your religious sleepwalking and die from sin and suffering.
        the tomb awaits all sinners and who die from ignorance.

yes indeed
        you can be very happy in your religious cocoon surrounded by your own self righteousness
        = satan loves you!!!!
        - you are his personal ''food hall'' as you remain as his victim.
        you are a part of a ''satanic consciousness'' that rules this world.... SUFFERING IS ESSENTIAL..... VICTIMS RULE.
        and what is worse
        YOU ARE A PART OF THE RELIGIOUS CONSCIOUSNESS OF THIS PLANET.

YES INDEED.

Comment

religious man..........YOU DWELL UNDER THE LAWS OF

cause and effect
          so you ''suffer in silence''
          woe to you Mr and Mrs Pew people

your unbelief causes your suffering,
          your LACK of true divine knowledge of LIFE causes your suffering.
          you DONT UNDERSTAND THE DIVINE TOOLS to be used to advance from a VICTIM mentality to a VICTORIOUS HERO.

the escape into freedom is AN ALTERED MIND.
          the escape into freedom is understand LIFE ABUNDANT John 10 v 10 and applying it to your daily life.

Comment

what differenece does it make to me when you say ''you are wrong lucy''

none
            you remain the victim
            I dont
            I remain a VICTOR IN CHRIST - the living power verb filled with His resurrection and power to arise and remain. [JOHN 10 V 10]
            How can I do this
            I DO IT FROM BEING A PART OF THE MESSIAH's workmanship as He removes all our former religiousity and places HIS LIFE AS A VICTORIOUS KING INTO His people's daily living LIVES

YOU SPEAK '' I AM WRONG'' from a ''victim's mentality''
            yes indeed
            the ''eye for an eye god'' is your lord + this mentality causes untold suffering! and makes the whole world BLIND

Comment

Illness and all disease is opposite to

WELLNESS AND HEALTH.

some tools for thought.
              WAS JESUS ever diseased nor ill?
              NO
              HE IS WELLNESS AND HEALTH AND IF I AM ''''IN'''' HIM I too become HIS WELLNESS AND HEALTH.
              THE TOOL IS
              go and sit at the feet of your Saviour, learn from HIM and see how ONLY HE IS our HEALTH AND HEALER,

UNBELIEF/PROBLEM
              Very few people allow their Saviour to be THEIR HEALER = its far too risky to rely upon Him.

Comment

THE SOUL longs to be free like a super hero.... to be THE SAME IDENTITY AS YESHUA

BUT most souls fail the '' I AM THE IMAGE OF CHRIST'' QUALIFICATION
                THE BROKEN DOWN CHRISTIAN CHURCH FAILS...………….. YET...………………. THE coffers remain filled with $
                who wakes up and says '' that's not right''?
                only JESUS CAN AWAKEN THE DEAD AND NO OTHER.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20799082_1321602321283853_5660409030702287245_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	59901

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
                Click image for larger version

Name:	church-divided.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	59902

YOU ARE A PART OF THE saul/paul system adopted by the RCC eons ago and you are caught up ''RELIGIOUS experience'' thinking it correct when it is VIRTUALLY the same as Islam and all other religious demonic BELIEF patterns.
                YOU HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED INTO A culture you believe is right,.

so suffering is your forte.!!!!
                when a house is divided = it cannot stand.

Yeshua or Paul OR Moses
                DID JESUS ASK YOU TO FOLLOW SAUL/PAUL /Moses or any other ''ministry'?
                NO
                BUT YOU DO DONT YOU!!!!

Comment

THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT wings.... a house divided.....

physically and mentality
                  * it is interesting to see a divided house of sheep and goats
                  * it is interesting to see a divided house of wheat and tares.
                  the sheep on one side the goats of the other

speaking of A goat.
                  L A forum as a resident pet goat, named PEACH who lives in a pen in Elijahs yard.
                  infact it is the ''take over'' of the goats, that divides the house.

interestingly
                  this is displayed [ in the natural] with the current take over of the LEFT in all governments, media, etc that conditions the masses to accept bondage as their
                  ' nova'' freedom.

THE TAKE OVER OF THE GOATS,
                  SO WHAT IS THE ''LEFT'' REALLY MEAN??
                  it is a power play - that promises freedom and security, when infact leads into a terrible bondage,
                  rather like the OT god YHWH rulership.
                  OBEY OR DIE = is the left/goat general M.O.

AGAIN FOR INTERESTS STAKE WE FIND Yeshua's WORDS '' the sheep follow Me as I look after the sheep and NO other do they follow''

advice
                  when you hear a goat speak, don't listen, as they are a but-but abuser out to control and enslave,.

Comment

please allow me to introduce you to 2 birds - ''BUT BUT BIRD / THE what if BIRD''.

physically and mentality
                    * it is interesting to see a divided house of sheep and goats
                    * it is interesting to see a divided house of wheat and tares.
                    the sheep on one side the goats of the other

speaking of A goat.
                    L A forum as a resident pet goat, named PEACH who lives in a pen in Elijahs yard.
                    infact it is the ''take over'' of the goats, that divides the house.

interestingly
                    this is displayed [ in the natural] with the current take over of the LEFT in all governments, media, etc that conditions the masses to accept bondage as their
                    ' nova'' freedom.

THE TAKE OVER OF THE GOATS,
                    SO WHAT IS THE ''LEFT'' REALLY MEAN??
                    it is a power play - that promises freedom and security, when infact leads into a terrible bondage,
                    rather like the OT god YHWH rulership.
                    OBEY OR DIE = is the left/goat general M.O.

AGAIN FOR INTERESTS STAKE WE FIND Yeshua's WORDS '' the sheep follow Me as I look after the sheep and NO other do they follow''

advice
                    when you hear a goat speak, don't listen, as they are a but-but abuser out to control and enslave,.
                    they are twins that sing the same songs
                    BUT WHAT IF IS THEIR CALL.
                    yes indeed the 2 birds are filled with negativity and unbelief.

the church is filled with these 2 birds.
                    BUT WHAT IF...…..???

= oh yes the 2 birds are in most instances ''sincere christians''
                    church goers, who are filled with unbelief
                    = oh yes, they can verse quote till the cows are milked that is for sure
                    plus got that real HOLY ROLLER look and the bible spitting lips and false teeth that clack when they speak,
                    = oh yes they are all geared up to look holy.
                    but alas
                    THE ''BUT BUT BIRDS AND THE WHAT IF BIRDS'' RULE OVER THEIR LIVES and THEY SUFFER FROM THE DISEASE AND SICKNESS CALLED '' A HOUSE DIVIDED'' THAT leads them into death.

these suffering victims FAILED TO REPRODUCE THE BELIEF SYSTEM OF YESHUA WITHIN THEIR LIVES.
                    sigh
                    A MOTELY GROUP FOR SURE. -

Comment

suffering = lets now divide the SHEEP from the goats and the tares FROM THE WHEAT

it is so easy to do
                      1ST THE GOAT AND THE TARE
                      = these are the PRETENDERS
                      = the ''lets play church groupies''
                      =the broadway walkers
                      and
                      = the big verse quoter walkers
                      = the choir singers
                      =the law keepers
                      the church evangelist
                      the masses love them adore them and heed them.
                      so SIN-cere

2ND THE WHEAT and THE SHEEP
                      = THEY ARE FEW
                      = THEY WALK THE NARROW WAY
                      = THEY ARE NOT PART /IN A CHURCH SYSTEM
                      = NOR LAW KEEPERS.
                      they simply follow the goodwill of their Father towards them and gain entry into the NEW covenant.

the house divided.
                      the 1st group are in their billions as the PEW SITTERS and always seek VANITY AND ITS VALUES FOR ALL THEIR PROBLEMS AND QUICK FIXES.
                      they have never surrendered to the full lordship of the Christ verb. = the divine verb of power and might.
                      they basically contain the unsound mind of all the un-regenerated beings yet think they are ''saved''
                      so they suffer.
                      terrible things happen to these sad souls - so they excuse it as it is good to suffer.
                      why do they suffer so badly?
                      because when they turn to the matrix for all their assistance - they are calling JESUS A LIAR TO HIS FACE
                      AND
                      HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH OR QUICK ENOUGH TO HELP TO FIX THEIR TRUE NEEDS.
                      THE GOD OF NEGATIVITY CALLED'' BUT WHAT IF''- is the god = resulting in DOUBLE MINDEDNESS

Comment

so why are you the victim of suffering????

because you have made the matrix/ the world your saviour!!!!
                        how?
                        yes..
                        you run to the Matrix for all your needs and the matrix is your supplier...…
                        and run to our church and your bible and everything else BUT YOU DONT SIT AT THE FEET OF THE KING OF KINGS
                        HELLO JUDAS

all your pills vacs pensions welfare and debts - are from the system of evil - but you see nothing wrong with partaking its evil knowledge and digesting it all the while singing '' I love you Jesus''

HELLO JUDAS
                        JUDAS WAS IN THE 1ST CHURCH and is in the last church,
                        JUDAS IS A FAITHFUL CHURCH MEMBER,

suffering is a choice.
                        ignorance makes victims

Comment

The cement head.

because you have made the matrix/ the world your saviour!!!!
                          how?
                          yes..
                          you run to the Matrix for all your needs and the matrix is your supplier...…
                          and run to our church and your bible and everything else BUT YOU DONT SIT AT THE FEET OF THE KING OF KINGS
                          HELLO JUDAS

all your pills vacs pensions welfare and debts - are from the system of evil - but you see nothing wrong with partaking its evil knowledge and digesting it all the while singing '' I love you Jesus''

HELLO JUDAS
                          JUDAS WAS IN THE 1ST CHURCH and is in the last church,
                          JUDAS IS A FAITHFUL CHURCH MEMBER,

suffering is a choice.
                          ignorance makes victims
                          Christ also must have been a victim according to U; after all He suffered too.

Christ in Mk.8:31.
                          And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
                          U sound like Satan when Christ rebuked Peter.

Mk.8:33.
                          But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.
                          U do a very good job of revealing yourself to everyone whom U really are and serve.
                          It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

Now why would the devil and his tares speak against and want to turn sufferings around?

For it became him/Messiah, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. Hebrews 2:10.

in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Because the devil and his tares don't want to bring many sons unto glory, and their salvation made perfect through sufferings, and they are in a last ditch effort to stop it, because they know the sons of glory are coming.

Comment

And Lucy,

The apostle James has some very important written words about WHO he knows as the Lord, please read it here below, however, I will first present James's words as written in the KJV and then I will let Job and James, whom James also talks about reveal just WHO the Lord really is.

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
                              James 5:7-8.

Just WHO really is this Lord for His coming draweth nigh.?

Take, my brethren, the prophets (See and read Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, and so on.), who have spoken (past tense) in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
                              James 5:10-11.

Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord;

Well Who really is this coming LORD that draweth nigh, and what Name did Job call Him?

And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD/YHWH gave, and the LORD/YHWH hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD/YHWH. Job 1:21.

So:Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord/Yahweh Messiah draweth nigh.
                              James 5:7-8.

The LORD/Master Yahweh Messiah His coming draws nigh as James wrote.

Comment

Working...
                              X