Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Jerusalem.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The New Jerusalem.

    Peach,

    If you read this, I intend to teach and reveal this great truth that you revealed to me, and I could use your help also.

  • #2
    Question

    Important Question
    Do they have pet goats in the NewJerusalem?

    Hmmm
    Difficult to know really
    Maybe they might and maybe they wont
    The goats seem to be in divine disfavour
    Hmm
    i think only the sheep live there maybe the goats get recycled and learn how to be a sheep
    I feel pet goats called “Peach” dont make it into the new realm!!!
    Oh you and your wife have a goat called “Peach” did you put a phone in her little enclosure?
    Some things need exposing hey buddy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      Important Question
      Do they have pet goats in the NewJerusalem?

      Hmmm
      Difficult to know really
      Maybe they might and maybe they wont
      The goats seem to be in divine disfavour
      Hmm
      i think only the sheep live there maybe the goats get recycled and learn how to be a sheep
      I feel pet goats called “Peach” dont make it into the new realm!!!
      Oh you and your wife have a goat called “Peach” did you put a phone in her little enclosure?
      Some things need exposing hey buddy
      Lucy,

      Your mind is always on goats, like you down in the paddock as you talked about.

      Comment


      • #4
        Elijah.

        It should not surprise U that she believes that goats can use a telephone; after all she has an imaginary belief in a unlawful Christ, and that she has an imaginary covenant with Christ without accepting His terms for the New Covenant.
        It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Peach View Post
          It should not surprise U that she believes that goats can use a telephone; after all she has an imaginary belief in a unlawful Christ, and that she has an imaginary covenant with Christ without accepting His terms for the New Covenant.
          Peach,

          Here below is Lucy's favorite Masonic goat of mendes.

          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

          Comment


          • #6
            if the 3 -in- 1 package- aka - Elijah/Peach/guyguy=sox puppet.

            with the same IP [ CAN BE CHANGED WHEN BANNED]
            and
            the almost identical emails
            and
            the same pet goat tethered in their back garden.
            yet pose as 3 different posters
            and
            write the same structured sentences ofcourse with foul mouth abusive adjectives included
            - then change the posting format to inc. big red lines after being '' exposed'' as a sox puppet = who writes in an agreement with himself yet pretends to be 3 different posters.


            = then have a ''revelation''-
            = what good does it do in real life???


            = when he cheats and lies continually by posing as 2 other POSTERS and then when the heat is turned up '' temporarily disappears '''when found out.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	GOAT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	59900
            ''peach'' the pet goat
            the human ''peach'' the wife/relative who is told what to write
            guyguy the wife Guy-laine.

            THE PHOTO of PEACH the Goat was removed from Guylaine Collette's FB header and a verse about ''serenity'' took dear Peach the goats place when the'' multi''' pretenders were found out on L A .
            aka= a mixed up bunch of deceivers

            drum roll
            THE REVELATION IS
            Goats don't get into the KINGDOM.
            CASE CLOSED

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              with the same IP [ CAN BE CHANGED WHEN BANNED]
              and
              the almost identical emails
              and
              the same pet goat tethered in their back garden.
              yet pose as 3 different posters
              and
              write the same structured sentences ofcourse with foul mouth abusive adjectives included
              - then change the posting format to inc. big red lines after being '' exposed'' as a sox puppet = who writes in an agreement with himself yet pretends to be 3 different posters.


              = then have a ''revelation''-
              = what good does it do in real life
              = when he cheats and lies continually by posing as others and then when the heat is turned up '' disappears '''when found out.

              peach the pet goat
              peach the wife/relative who is told what to write
              guyguy the wife Guy-laine.

              a mixed up bunch of deceivers

              THE REVELATION IS
              Goats don't get into the KINGDOM.
              CASE CLOSED
              Lucy, I don't have a harem of wives.

              Your the lying mixed up deceiver on here running around the forum harping the same line and lie over and over again like a broken record, you must be akin to Joseph Goebals Hitler's lying propagandist as he said tell people a lie long enough and people will believe it.

              PS: Like you accused and blamed Ken for being the reason his wife died, even after you asked him to forgive you, your one sick bastard Lucy.

              Comment


              • #8
                yes indeed it was a shame about Ken's late wife

                on her death bed she named him as ''her pastor'' Ken told us.....
                and ofcourse Ken as her minister could not meet her needs...……..

                NOR

                can he MEET MINE [ nor do I ask him too]
                there is only ONE MINISTRY
                aka
                THE GOODNEWS that deals with the redemption of the spirit the soul and the body of a human being - all DONE HERE BY THE SAVIOUR.
                HE doesn't redeem anywhere else as SALVATION IS NOT ABOUT GETTING BETTER here and dying to go the some heaven located in the stars but BEING CHANGED from 1 form of being into another
                ...……….. a light being


                Ken was his wife pastor and was unable to help his wife as he himself is outside the realm of true gospel redemption as he sits at the feet of Moses and learns the oral secrets
                a waste of time
                http://messiahsmandate.org/four-proo...no-oral-torah/

                the poor brother Roger also died....ofcourse from a lack of knowledge as a sinner.
                have you wondered how you will die Elijah/peach/guyguy?

                you have no conception of the ''murdering'' you do to yourself daily
                nor does Ken as the dead souls, mount up around his presence.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  on her death bed she named him as ''her pastor'' Ken told us.....
                  and ofcourse Ken as her minister could not meet her needs...……..

                  NOR

                  can he MEET MINE
                  there is only ONE MINISTRY
                  aka
                  THE GOODNEWS that deals with the redemption of the spirit the soul and the body of a human being - all DONE HERE BY THE SAVIOUR.
                  HE doesn't redeem anywhere else as SALVATION IS NOT ABOUT GETTING BETTER here and dying to go the some heaven located in the stars but BEING CHANGED from 1 form of being into another...……….. a light being

                  Ken as his wife =pastor was unable to help his wife as he himself is outside the realm of true gospel redemption as he sits at the feet of Moses and learns the oral secrets
                  a waste of time
                  http://messiahsmandate.org/four-proo...no-oral-torah/

                  the poor brother Roger also died....ofcourse from a lack of knowledge as a sinner.
                  have you wondered how you will die Elijah/peach/guyguy?

                  you have no cponception of the ''murdering'' you do to yourself daily nor does Ken as the dead souls, mount up around his presence.
                  Lucy,

                  The dead souls are piled up around you, your so dead Lucy and you don't even recognize it, however, you are slowly rotting away like your rotten fruit.

                  PS: Like your mindless Mother, to use your words, that you say that you did not pay to bury too, what a lying laugh.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lucy's lies.

                    Lucy's never been to a doctor. Really?

                    Lucy's never been to a dentist, she has immortal teeth? Really?

                    Lucy never paid to have her dead Mother buried? Really?

                    Lucy, you have told so many lies that your buried in them, and you have made yourself the forum idiot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh, let's not forget this whopper of a lie too.

                      Lucy sends people flowers by drop shipping them from interflora, then she claims that she owns the flower shops. Really?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hmm i guess i could have delivered by hand

                        24 hrs in plane
                        12 hrs on a donkey to your trailer ofcourse wearing my davy crocket hat with the skunk tail flapping
                        100$ worth of almost dead flowers to give to peach/ guylaine
                        Yes i could have delivered my flowers personally
                        i really never thought interflora would reject the order

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                          24 hrs in plane
                          12 hrs on a donkey to your trailer ofcourse wearing my davy crocket hat with the skunk tail flapping
                          100$ worth of almost dead flowers to give to peach/ guylaine
                          Yes i could have delivered my flowers personally
                          i really never thought interflora would reject the order
                          Well Lucy,

                          Peach is not my wife, and you harping the same lie won't make it true, and it looks as if the Almighty put a stop to your 100 dollar bribe from reaching me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sorry folks I'm going to close this thread because as I thought the devil's pesky bird has dropped all of its doo doo to destroy it, I may restart this thread anew until the pesky doo doo dropping bird gets the message.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X