Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Spying.

Spying:
    Peach, I have the ability to change your signature line should I so desire. Please make your footers more positive from now on and refrain from being so negative towards others in them. Thanks, Latuwr
    What do U think this is by the forum liar at the bottom of her footer?
    BTW
    sox-puppet ''peach'' aka- Elijah will "debunk"
    why?
    he belongs to the order of death
    It is your lie that she is propagating; and you permit it to continue even though Elijah and I have told you otherwise.

I also know the email address that Peach used to successfully register as a member of this forum. Her real name and email address bears a remarkable resemblance to the wife of EliYah, and if not a wife, then a close relative to the wife of EliYah.
    So you can change my footer line; and when you do I will post your added lying changes, and I'm not going to change it until you issue the same warning to your lying pet.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Spying,

Are you now in the business of infringing on a Person's right to freedom of speech and telling them what to write?

Also, I don't see anyone's name written in her tagline like Lucy has done do you, and it must be ok with you for Lucy to break her word to me at will?

Comment

Spying,

I also know the email address that Peach used to successfully register as a member of this forum. Her real name and email address bears a remarkable resemblance to the wife of EliYah, and if not a wife, then a close relative to the wife of EliYah.
      Our email address is [email protected] and your allowing a lie and false accusations to flourish on this forum.

Comment

Elijah.

These people are not what they portend to be. and can I email your wife at that address?
        It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Peach View Post
          These people are not what they portend to be. and can I email your wife at that address?
          She said yes, but this does not extend to everyone else.

Comment

Peach,

This may sound ridiculous, but how do I access the feature in the bottom to write in my tagline, I have never done this before?

Comment

Elijah.

I really don't understand your question.

Comment

I really don't understand your question.
                How do I access the page to write like this in my tagline as you did?
                Religious people's idols are their own minds image above the mind of Christ revealed in His word.

Comment

Elijah.

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                  How do I access the page to write like this in my tagline as you did?
                  Oh: I understand you now. First go to settings at the top when you log in; next go to edit signature on the left you then should have it.

Comment

Oh: I understand you now. First go to settings at the top when you log in; next go to edit signature on the left you then should have it.
                    Peach,

I tried it, does it take a while to show up?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                      Peach,

I tried it, does it take a while to show up?
                      No: It's there YAAA.

Comment

No: It's there YAAA.
                        Peach,

Thank you, I have been on this forum all this time and never knew how to access this feature.

Comment

Lo Ammi Is My Forum!

Hi EliYah,
                          Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

Who invited you to post on this thread, EliYah? You wrote:

"Spying,
                          Are you now in the business of infringing on a Person's right to freedom of speech and telling them what to write?
                          "

Yes, EliYah, on this forum I have that right and responsibility. You are free to disagree with my right, but in the end, it is my forum, and because it is my forum, eventually you will be forced to agree that I have the right and responsibility to alter anything that is written by anyone on this forum. If you don't like that ability, and if you don't agree with the manner in which I edit the words written on this forum, then please leave.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to comply, I am,
                          Sincerely, Latuwr
                          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
                            Hi EliYah,
                            Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

Who invited you to post on this thread, EliYah? You wrote:

"Spying,
                            "

Yes, EliYah, on this forum I have that right and responsibility. You are free to disagree with my right, but in the end, it is my forum, and because it is my forum, eventually you will be forced to agree that I have the right and responsibility to alter anything that is written by anyone on this forum. If you don't like that ability, and if you don't agree with the manner in which I edit the words written on this forum, then please leave.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to comply, I am,
                            Sincerely, Latuwr
                            Spying,

Who invited you to post on this thread, EliYah?
                            Well Spying, what was it that was so bad in Peach's tagline?

Also, Peach never wrote that an invitation was needed, and I don't believe she is an absolute dictator as you, and true it is your forum, and it's surely not Yah Messiah's forum either, and I think Peach has done more than I ever could in causing you to point out your own true character.

And what was it that YOU and Ken were complaining about CHRISTIAN FORUMS removing your words??

Comment

For a record.

BTW
                              sox-puppet ''peach'' aka- Elijah will "debunk"
                              why?
                              he belongs to the Order of Death Lucy, please work to be more positive in your signature line, and please do not name members in the line. Thanks, Latuwr
                              Let's see if your pet will remove it; and see if she continues to defy you.

Comment

Working...
                              X