Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Elijah really misquote Spying the Administrator's words?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Elijah really misquote Spying the Administrator's words?

Spying Administrator's own words.
    "Now, I will tell you why the KJV translators rejected theses more obvious meanings of συνίστημι used in a transitive sense above. The KJV translators were all substitutionalists. It was impossible for them to conceive or understand that our sin, that is, our iniquity was actually the source of ELOHIM'S GRACE toward us through the work of Messiah Yahushua. According to substitutionalists, our sin is our sin, and ELOHIM'S grace is ELOHIM'S grace, and there exists a wide gulf between the two that cannot be crossed. Any attempt to destroy this wide gulf or barrier would make their false concept of the grace of ELOHIM somewhat less than the grace of ELOHIM. They are therefore stuck in their deception, and their dishonest translation gives them away.
    The Source Of Grace And Righteousness!
    Notice Spying's bold black underlined words in this quote of his.
    that our sin, that is, our iniquity was actually the source of ELOHIM'S GRACE
    sin is the source of GRACE

01-20-2018, 11:11 AM Post #3 http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...t=source+grace

Here in bold black was Elijah's original quote of his very bold black underlined words above.

sin is the source of grace

Now I ask; is these 6 words not in Spying's the Administrator's quote above? Surely they are without a doubt.

The Administrator Spying has already threaten to ban me also; and no doubt it will be another one of his added rules that he fabricates; or will it be because a woman reproves and corrects him in his Biblical errors.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.
Working...
X