I apologize to Lucy and her family.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize to Lucy and her family.

I apologize to Lucy and her family for the goat remark, that was not a true statement that I made, and sorry Lucy.

Your turn Lucy.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

thank you Elijah

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    I apologize to Lucy and her family for the goat remark, that was not a true statement that I made, and sorry Lucy.

Your turn Lucy.
    i love you Elijah
    I love Ken
    I love my dear pal spying
    and I love your wife guylaine

i love you all with the love my Saviour has given to my heart
    i really do!!!

may we all be IN HIS KINGDOM
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      i love you Elijah
      I love Ken

i really do!!!

We know you do, and we love you too Lucy, and please forgive me.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Lucy, and it might help to change your signature/tagline.

i love you Elijah
        I love Ken

i really do!!!

Lucy, thank you for your kind words, and it might help to change your signature/tagline. Thank you also Eliyahu, let's keep this going as you have started it and not revert back again. Blessings to you all. Ken
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
          Lucy, thank you for your kind words, and it might help to change your signature/tagline. Thank you also Eliyahu, let's keep this going as you have started it and not revert back again. Blessings to you all. Ken
          I agree Ken, and I'm not going to go back only forward march.

Comment

ofcourse

Originally posted by eliyah View Post
            we know you do, and we love you too lucy, and please forgive me.
            [ATTACH]482[/ATTACH]

we do it for him...........................
            The wonderful saviour we love in our different ways

EACH ONE OF US unique and a treasure IN His sight.
            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

[ATTACH]482[/ATTACH]

we do it for him...........................
              The wonderful saviour we love in our different ways
              Yea, we for Him, and He did it for us.

Comment

yes Ken i did amen

sometimes I don't like you ken but I do love you - I really do

Comment

Good nite all, may Yah bless and keep you.

Comment

Lucy, so that means you are going to take me up on my offer?

sometimes I don't like you ken but I do love you - I really do
                    Lucy, so that means you are going to take me up on my offer? You know, if things keep going good, I just might extend the offer also to Eliyahu and Guylianne. Ken
                    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                    Abstain from meats offered to idols
                    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

amen Elijah

'' and He walks with me
                      and He talks to me
                      And He tells me I am His own
                      And the love we share
                      as we tarry there
                      Is far greater than ever known''

because our Saviour is well established in our lives and hearts He imparts His nature and one part is forgiveness and mercy

Comment

'' and He walks with me
                        and He talks to me
                        And He tells me I am His own
                        And the love we share
                        as we tarry there
                        Is far greater than ever known''

because our Saviour is well established in our lives and hearts He imparts His nature and one part is forgiveness and mercy
                        That's true, and I think that is a song too.

Comment

that does sound a nice idea Ken

Lucy, so that means you are going to take me up on my offer? You know, if things keep going good, I just might extend the offer also to Eliyahu and Guylianne. Ken
                          I look at my agenda ok [as I have a trip planned in sept.]
                          BTW
                          thank you for your kind offer.
                          and I hope you find happiness always.

Comment

my husband extended his thanks to you Elijah

Click image for larger version

Name:	3af88a7950262c53c9f0c0ce9efbaa6b.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	59804
                            thank you

<}}}}}><

Comment

And I extend my thanks to you and him.

[ATTACH]483[/ATTACH]
                              thank you

<}}}}}><
                              And I extend my thanks to you and him.

Comment

Working...
                              X