It was the goat down in the paddock that YOU wrote about in another thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was the goat down in the paddock that YOU wrote about in another thread

It was the goat down in the paddock that YOU wrote about in another thread that sprung you, and you and husband having sex with a goat, nasty, nasty

this is from Elijah
    Eliyah

Yours and your husband's goat down your paddock as you said of yourself.

Originally Posted by LucySmith
    the goat did it

Attachment 480
    And Lucy,

It was the goat down in the paddock that YOU wrote about in another thread that sprung you, and you and husband having sex with a goat, nasty, nasty dear.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    It was the goat down in the paddock that YOU wrote about in another thread that sprung you, and you and husband having sex with a goat, nasty, nasty
    this is from elijah
    And the truth of you and your own words does hurt huh Lucy.

Comment

you are a very ill sad man elijah

and proven as a one sick anti Christ and Spying can deal with your filth if he wishes...…………..

you have been found out as a fraud ''guyguyelijahpeach'' sox puppet poster and will do anything to cover up including your insults to me

you know the best part Elijah is
      I know I tell the truth
      why?
      because the evil in you melts down so fast
      how?
      - the evil becomes so abusing as the truth presses your buttons and out flows the gross evil from the devils heart

do I mind
      NO

why don't I mind -
      because when evil comes in as a flood the Saviour shows UP and is with me and I receive even more blessing than I had yesterday. amen

Comment

Lucy's words.

This poor woman was very distressed said she had 4 children and she just witnessed her husband have intercourse with a goat down in the paddock..
        01-14-2017, 07:27 PM Post #3

See here: http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...hlight=paddock

Nasty lady Lucy, and she had to post such filth in my thread.

Comment

and proven as a one sick anti Christ and Spying can deal with your filth if he wishes...…………..

you have been found our as a fraud and will do anything to cover up including your insults to me
          And your the ONE that keeps the filth going, and Spying has done nothing to stop your continued filth either.

Comment

you are accusing me and my husband elijah of this act

this is from Elijah
            you are very ill Elijah
            SPYING QUOTED YOUR PREVIOUS ABUSE OF ME AS

BEYOND DISGUSTING

Comment

you are very ill Elijah
              SPYING QUOTED YOUR PREVIOUS ABUSE OF ME AS

BEYOND DISGUSTING
              Your the very filthy ill, I NEVER even wrote a word to you today, until you resumed with your lying and slander again.

And you are BEYOND DISGUSTING, or you would not keep on playing your disgusting games, your sick in the head.

Comment

lawyer time

i have photographed this comment from elijah
                to take to lawyers

It was the goat down in the paddock that YOU wrote about in another thread that sprung you, and you and husband having sex with a goat, nasty, nasty dear.
                I have your address Elijah
                and I do realise you are mentally ill
                but this time = no excusing your filth to my husband and myself

Comment

And Lucy, your fabricated lies and slander done of me will come out too, and I have kindly asked YOU more than once to STOP doing such things, and you refuse or ignore my kindly request of you.

Comment

Really

I have never lied
                    you are one very sick man
                    and I will notify the lawyer today with the evidence and then see what he recommends as you have brought UNTRUE shame on my husband and me in a public place
                    I shall also list the many other abuses you have posted to me

funny thing now is lawyers don't like to see men abusing women any more and getting away with it - those days have gone

Comment

And Lucy,

I will apologize for that statement, and let's see if YOU will apologize for your fabricated lies and slander and let's put a stop to it.

Comment

I have never lied
                        you are one very sick man
                        and I will notify the lawyer today with the evidence and then see what he recommends as you have brought UNTRUE shame on my husband and me in a public place
                        Lucy, you violated the LAW when you re-posted my wife's facebook page over and over on this forum, and what about the shame you have done to us with your repeated lies and slander, and Spying has been asked to stop it, and he refuses because he's prejudice to do so.

Comment

MY HUSBAND IS DECIDING WHAT IS BEST Elijah

He now has seen to list of those many abusive names you have called me
                          and
                          my name has been brought to public shame by your untruth posts above expressed

ps
                          [I have told him, you appear to be mentally ill.]
                          and have apologised
                          He also has seen your wife peach foul mouth posts towards me

might I add,
                          he really did not know such people existed, and the vileness that comes out of your mouths, from you and peach/guyguy

he said thoughtfully
                          hmmmm
                          ''maybe they are all mentally ill patients in a home - and religious nutters''

Comment

He now has seen to list of those many abusive names you have called me
                            and
                            my name has been brought to public shame b your untruth posts above expressed
                            Lucy, as I said, I have tried and tried to make peace with you, but it's evident that you don't want any peace, and IF you really did, then you would have taken me up on that offer more than ONCE.

You and your husband better count the cost, because it won't be merely YOUR SIDE that will be presented, it will also be all of my side too, and the evidence on this forum of YOU stealing my wife's pictures and other personal info. from FACEBOOK and REPOSTING them without express written permission over and over shows deliberate and malisous intent, and that will be a HEFTY sum for you to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                              And Lucy,

I will apologize for that statement, and let's see if YOU will apologize for your fabricated lies and slander and let's put a stop to it.
                              Lucy,

I want Ken to bear witness of this that I asked of you earlier, because it is proof that I've tried to make peace with you, and you evidently don't want it.

Comment

Working...
                              X