Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Edmund Dante?

Edmund,

I was wondering what happened to you, and are you still around?

But of course no one would want to leave this fine purified forum and all of the slander, false accusing, and blaspheming that goes on. And maybe you will be accused of being another one of my sox puppets too, why I'm everyone.

Just watching. Too much talking and everyone trying to prove themselves right. Truth is not important, being right is.

I could not be a sock. You're think of a self ful-fill-ing prophecy I think you're trying to prove. This place is like that show Westworld, only trying to prove the infinite monkey theorem.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
      Just watching. Too much talking and everyone trying to prove themselves right. Truth is not important, being right is.

I could not be a sock. You're think of a self ful-fill-ing prophecy I think you're trying to prove. This place is like that show Westworld, only trying to prove the infinite monkey theorem.
      Greeting Edmund,

I'm glad your still here, I was wondering about you, and I know that your no one's sock puppet either, and yea truth does not seem to be important anymore, even though it is spoken, and I can't comment about the show Westworld, because I have never seen it.

Comment

Edmund,

I do hope you stay, jump in when you want, and hang on.

Yah bless.

EC

Comment

Working...
        X