Jesus said this - and the religious howled and screamed him down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus said this - and the religious howled and screamed him down

What did jesus say that made the religious rulers so mad they tried to kill him 11 times.

What did he say - that drove them crazy mad.?
    What did he say - that drove them to try and kill him?
    What did he say - that the rulers of the law, shouted him down?

What did he say?
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

have you figured it out yet

it is there in black and white.
    preserved as a diamond verse for His overcomer.

JESUS SAID THIS
    and the rulers of the law of Moses hated HIM for saying it.

as will all religious people - all BUT A FEW

- A FEW only believe. amen
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Few shall believe

The rest - what of the rest
      the rest are '' those in a form of godilness'' but deny the divine power of salvation.

Comment

what did jesus say - THE FEW ONLY BELIEVED

THE REST PROVED TO BE TRAITORS [ judas] to the goodnews.

Comment

And that is you Lucy, who denies Yah.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          The rest - what of the rest
          the rest are '' those in a form of godilness'' but deny the divine power of salvation.
          Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2 Timothy 3:4-5 as Peach said of you.
          A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

And it was NOT Messiah that said these words, it was your favorite apostle Paul whom you love to quote and then condemn him.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

they screamed and shouted at HIM

in their fury
              who?
              the rulers the leaders= living under the law of Moses - ofcourse bearing the real fruit of their satanic upbringing and CULTure.

[bring forth the CULT busters]

WHY did they go crazy at what Jesus told them?

ANY IDEAS?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                And it was NOT Messiah that said these words, it was your favorite apostle Paul whom you love to quote and then condemn him.
                Well, well, looks like Paul is her Jesus; but I didn't know that Paul was Jesus, and is she confused.
                It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

the law of Moses + the rulership were - the abuses of Jesus

when THE TRUTH person SPOKE OUT THE TRUTH - the abusers and the accuses screamed
                  who were these people

THE ANTI CHRIST members....from the law of Moses.
                  ofcourse
                  they are everywhere known as ''tares'' - aka - the judas ministry~~~'' lets pretend we are IN Christ'' GROUP~

but
                  WHAT DID JESUS SAY THAT DROVE THEM MAD WITH FURY

Comment

when THE TRUTH person SPOKE OUT THE TRUTH - the abusers and the accuses screamed
                    who were these people

THE ANTI CHRIST members....from the law of Moses.
                    Lucy, your surely an ANTI CHRIST, because your always contradicting Messiah words and teachings.

Comment

THE SINNERS FROM THE LAW OF MOSES hated what Jesus told them

so what did HE SAY = THAT DROVE THEM DONKERS?

ANY IDEAS?
                      clue
                      [IT WAS OUTSIDE THEIR REALM OF DIVINE PERCEPTION SO THEY BECAME totally RABBID towards Him and plotted against Him]

Comment

so what did HE SAY = THAT DROVE THEM DONKERS?

ANY IDEAS?
                        clue
                        [IT WAS OUTSIDE THEIR REALM OF DIVINE PERCEPTION SO THEY BECAME totally RABBID towards Him and plotted against Him]
                        Yea, you are the devil's donker.

Comment

as we see Elijah is an abuser

because his satanic mouth, cannot even begin to UNDERSTAND WHAT JESUS SAID THAT DROVE THE RULERS IN MOSES SEAT into a demonic frenzy

what did Jesus SAY?

Comment

because his satanic mouth, cannot even begin to UNDERSTAND WHAT JESUS SAID THAT DROVE THE RULERS IN MOSES SEAT into a demonic frenzy

what did Jesus SAY?
                            Your the abuser Lucy, lying and saying that you won't speak to me, yea right.

Comment

The abusers in moses seat - were anti-christ

AS ARE ALL CHURCH RELATED CREEDS

THE ANTI CHRIST SPIRIT RUNS THIS WORLD AND HATRED OF JESUS AND HIS TRUTH, RULES over THE PEWS = filled with THOSE TARES- the dead who bury their dead.

few escape and the reason THEY LOVE THE TRUTH!

WHAT DID JESUS SAY- THAT DROVE THEM MAD?

Comment

Working...
                              X