Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It will be your greatest challenge Elijah and Co. to ask ''WHY YOU STILL DIE IN SIN'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do you die a sinner Elijah

consider
    as you lay dying and verse quoting, the smile on your face, will vanish as you realise you are a SINNER

so why are you a sinner worthy of death?

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      consider
      as you lay dying and verse quoting, the smile on your face, will vanish as you realise you are a SINNER

Lucy, your the admitted law breaker, and as John, Paul and James plainly says that you are.

And as usual the devil avoids the questions asked of her, the devil must have you choked again.

Comment

consider

And Lucy,

I'm not a sinner according to the scriptures, because I keep His commandments, but you surely are as John writes of you and your lawless father 1John 3:4-8 the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
          Lucy, your the admitted law breaker, and as John, Paul and James plainly says that you are.

And as usual the devil avoids the questions asked of her, the devil must have you choked again.
          Your a sight Elijah; the devil has her choked again.
          It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

yes you are a SINNER ELIJAH = AND SHALL DIE FOR IT

AND receive your wages - death

you cannot explain it
            so
            abuse and accuse wrongfully as a gross SINNER~~~~~ as an UNCLEAN person~~~~~~ [death is uncleanness.] ye shall die quoting your verses, having no idea WHY you remained a SINNER worthy of death~~~

Comment

AND receive your wages - death

you cannot explain it
              so
              abuse and accuse wrongfully as a gross SINNER~~~~~ as an UNCLEAN person~~~~~~ [death is uncleanness.] ye shall die quoting your verses, having no idea WHY you remained a SINNER worthy of death~~~
              Lucy,

I already did explain it above, with the very scriptures, and I can't help it because your dying of unbelief of the scriptures, and I can't help it that the devil has you permiated either, so you accuse me of what is going to happen to you.

Comment

Lucy,

I already did explain it above, with the very scriptures, and I can't help it because your dying of unbelief of the scriptures, and I can't help it that the devil has you permiated either, so you accuse me of what is going to happen to you.
                The devil has her completely marinated; like someone would do a piece of meat.
                It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

you cannot explain it elijah

why you will die in some ghastly way as a SINNER.
                  AND
                  you don't keep the 10 commandments as you live in adultery with your 2nd wife.
                  [and lied about being a divorced man when asked].

however your life is your testimony of a sinner....and not.... of a PRODIGAL SON - TO YOUR SORROW AND AS A REBEL plus A DESERVER of DEATH for your belief

Comment

why you will die in some ghastly way as a SINNER.
                    AND
                    you don't keep the 10 commandments as you live in adultery with your 2nd wife.
                    [and lied about being a divorced man when asked].

however your life is your testimony of a sinner....and not.... of a PRODIGAL SON - TO YOUR SORROW AND AS A REBEL plus A DESERVER of DEATH for your belief
                    Well Lucy,

I never lied about anything, but you sure will not tell others the truth of your jezzieisms, and how you have made your husband a whoremonger.

Comment

Well Lucy,

I never lied about anything, but you sure will not tell others the truth of your jezzieisms, and how you have made your husband a whoremonger.
                      No she won't tell, and her poor hubby has to live with it.

Comment

the unclean dead

why are they rebels?
                        because they have made death a friend = as a traitor to the good news gospel
                        how?
                        they die from sin

their sin killed them -murdered them - sin a murderer................... who shall stop this = JESUS ALONE

Comment

why are they rebels?
                          because they have made death a friend = as a traitor to the good news gospel
                          how?
                          they die from sin
                          Hunny your the one that has a covenant with the devil and death; and as Paul wrote of you the traitor 2 Tim.3:4.

Comment

the dead, the unclean, the sinner

the religious sinner dies from their sins

only satan, will deny this truth,

Comment

the religious sinner dies from their sins

only satan, will deny this truth,
                              Very well said of yourself.

Comment

THE WAGES oF SIN IS DEATH
                                ELIJAH remains in sin

why?

he cannot explain why he will die a sinner..... remember death is an enemy not a friend
                                Lucy, like these your words quoted of Paul too.

THE WAGES oF SIN IS DEATH
                                For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23.

Ken was right about you Lucy, you have a love hate relationship with your favorite apostle Paul, like a jilted lover always condemning him.

Comment

Working...
                                X