Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It will be your greatest challenge Elijah and Co. to ask ''WHY YOU STILL DIE IN SIN'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It will be your greatest challenge Elijah and Co. to ask ''WHY YOU STILL DIE IN SIN'

    and receive '' the wages of sin''
    consider
    WAGES = meaning
    you have been employed
    = SIN HAS BEEN YOUR EMPLOYER.


    to the verse quoting Elijah
    if you follow the commandments as you say............ why do you still die as an Employee of Sin - YOUR SIN MURDERED YOU

    commandments or no commandments - you expect to die [ from uncleanness ] DEATH.
    what good is your life, when SIN AND ITS WAGES is your ''reward''?

    ofcourse
    there is another way. = few know of.
    only a FEW RECEIVE this ETERNAL LIFE - all others die IN sin, totally unable to receive His divine gifts of life here JOHN 10 v 10.

    why so?
    I.G.N.O.R.A.N.C.E
    NO 1 KILLER Is lack of knowledge


    this is the state of the traditional useless church.... as its example- Elijah - [the ignorant] billions of dead who bury their dead are like him
    Elijah
    you never think for yourself Elijah and so remain a mind control religious verse quoter, a robotic SHEEPLE who will DIE '''IN''' SIN

    if you followed the scriptures and their '''commands'' why do you die IN SIN and receive sins wages,?
    time for some thinking Elijah and get out from your deadly slumber and verse quoting will not help = time for some divine inspiration on
    IF I FOLLOW THE SCRIPTURES WHY DO I DIE IN SIN AND RECEIVE SINS WAGES = DEATH = WHY DID JESUS GIVE ME THE THUMBS DOWN''

  • #2
    you see the church has received false information..............

    elijah is part of this misdirection and unclean teaching.
    DEATH IS TAUGHT TO BE A FRIEND and it is great to die and go to heaven= which is devilish thinking and NOT FATHER'S BEST.
    John 11 v 24 25 2 6 = is Father best for His people

    THE BIBLE IS NOT all THE WORD OF GOD - Jesus IS THE WORD.
    NO ONE ONE else is called the word BUT JESUS.
    Jesus is our teacher. MATH 11 V 28 29 30 and it is He alone who is our builder.
    no man no book no church - can build up THE EKKLESIA.

    When we walk in the very presence of Jesus HE ALONE DIRECTS OUR MIND [ by thinking as He thinks] AND OUR PATH [ into His plans over us]... out from death and into LIFE here.

    there is nothing worse that a christian self righteous BOASTER who ends up DYING FROM THEIR SIN. [just repulsive people]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      elijah is part of this misdirection and unclean teaching.
      DEATH IS TAUGHT TO BE A FRIEND and it is great to die and go to heaven= which is devilish thinking and NOT FATHER'S BEST.
      John 11 v 24 25 2 6 = is Father best for His people

      THE BIBLE IS NOT all THE WORD OF GOD - Jesus IS THE WORD.
      NO ONE ONE else is called the word BUT JESUS.
      Jesus is our teacher. MATH 11 V 28 29 30 and it is He alone who is our builder.
      no man no book no church - can build up THE EKKLESIA.

      When we walk in the very presence of Jesus HE ALONE DIRECTS OUR MIND [ by thinking as He thinks] AND OUR PATH [ into His plans over us]... out from death and into LIFE here.

      there is nothing worse that a christian self righteous BOASTER who ends up DYING FROM THEIR SIN. [just repulsive people]
      Lucy, you are the self righteous boaster, and you have confessed that you disobey His commandments, so you are a lawless sinner.

      The True Messiah is not your Teacher, try looking and reading John 8:44, or better yet, go read this thread below, because it describes your very character.

      http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...er-into-people

      Comment


      • #4
        elijah cannot answer why he will DIE IN SIN................

        it is totally beyond his ability to think WHY DO I STILL DIE IN SIN
        yes he can come up with the verse quotes but despite this he will die, as his employer is SIN.....death is his wage - the retirement plan - is a coffin.

        very sad - this misinformation, the pews lap up, by sitting in a unclean religious sewer.
        never to think for themselves but to be led to the slaughter.

        john 10 v 10
        Salvation does not consist of obeying certain laws and getting one doctrine or another correct.
        It is not the science of getting better.

        Salvation is a living thing, and it entails being translated from one world into another world.
        Salvation is being saved from something and delivered into something else.

        Being saved means the chains and bondage are ended.
        By and by, one is brought into new divine realities.


        the new realities for john 10 v 10
        These realities test and trouble our preconceived notions.
        by leaving this world and entering into the next.
        The understanding of what constitutes truth continually changes and expands so that the view of the world now approaches unto the Christ, which is the power verb of the anointing.
        The anointing only has the true view of things as they are.
        This anointing is what saves a soul and gives him eyes to see what is true.

        Elijah and 1 billion churchians have NO anointing only their own self righteousness FOR IF THEY HAD THIS CHRIST EMPOWERMENT THEY WOULD NEVER DIE '''IN''' SIN

        Comment


        • #5
          And Lucy,

          For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. James 2:26.

          We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with Yahweh. 2 Corinthians 5:8.

          http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+body&t=KJV

          So Lucy, I don't fear the first death, because the spirit or inward person will be with Yahweh, and will live on.

          Comment


          • #6
            For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto Yahweh; and whether we die, we die unto Yahweh: whether we live therefore, or die, we are Yahweh's.

            For to this end Christ/Messiah both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Yahweh both of the dead and living. Romans 14:7-9.

            Who died for us, that, whether we wake/alive or sleep/dead, we should live together with him. 1 Thess.5:10.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              it is totally beyond his ability to think WHY DO I STILL DIE IN SIN
              yes he can come up with the verse quotes but despite this he will die, as his employer is SIN.....death is his wage - the retirement plan - is a coffin.

              very sad - this misinformation, the pews lap up, by sitting in a unclean religious sewer.
              never to think for themselves but to be led to the slaughter.

              john 10 v 10
              Salvation does not consist of obeying certain laws and getting one doctrine or another correct.
              It is not the science of getting better.

              Salvation is a living thing, and it entails being translated from one world into another world.
              Salvation is being saved from something and delivered into something else.

              Being saved means the chains and bondage are ended.
              By and by, one is brought into new divine realities.


              the new realities for john 10 v 10
              These realities test and trouble our preconceived notions.
              by leaving this world and entering into the next.
              The understanding of what constitutes truth continually changes and expands so that the view of the world now approaches unto the Christ, which is the power verb of the anointing.
              The anointing only has the true view of things as they are.
              This anointing is what saves a soul and gives him eyes to see what is true.

              Elijah and 1 billion churchians have NO anointing only their own self righteousness FOR IF THEY HAD THIS CHRIST EMPOWERMENT THEY WOULD NEVER DIE '''IN''' SIN
              Well Lucy, you have already confessed that you are a lawless sinner 1 John 3:4, so it will be you who will die IN your sins, because you never repented Acts 3:19; Acts 11:18.

              Comment


              • #8
                elijah - the proof is CHRISTIANS UNDER PAULINE SYSTEM DIE..................

                still cannot explain why he will die from his sins and quoting scriptures will not save him from his coffin.

                THE MIND HAS BEEN DEFORMED by wrong teachers, as Elijah has the christian herd mentality and death is now his friend.
                the afterlife is his goal so hell wont ''get him'' [ insanity +]
                death is a mind control

                delusion.
                because elijah did not love the TRUTH
                very simple to understand

                Comment


                • #9
                  You see Lucy, you do not really believe Messiah and His written words by His Spirit, and you have not repented of your lawless sins, and make no mistake, you will die, and when you die, you will die IN YOUR SINS or lawlessness.

                  And you pretend that you have a covenant with Messiah, but not so, you have a covenant with the devil, and he is the daddy or father of the lawless ones.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                    still cannot explain why he will die from his sins and quoting scriptures will not save him from his coffin.

                    THE MIND HAS BEEN DEFORMED by wrong teachers, as Elijah has the christian herd mentality and death is now his friend.
                    the afterlife is his goal so hell wont ''get him'' [ insanity +]
                    death is a mind control

                    delusion.
                    because elijah did not love the TRUTH
                    very simple to understand
                    Lucy, your the devil's kid that don't believe the truth, and you run around this forum displaying the devil's lawless fruits and character.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lucy, do you really believe this verse by Messiah, or is it dung, to use your words?

                      If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. John 15:10.

                      Messiah was not lawless as you are Lucy, and your as fake as a rotten cake.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        And make no mistake, the scriptures has a lot to say about INIQUITY/LAWLESSNESS G458.


                        1.the condition of without law

                        1.because ignorant of it


                        2.because of violating it



                        2.contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness

                        ἀνομία anomيa, an-om-ee'-ah; from G459; illegality, i.e. violation of law or (genitive case) wickedness:—iniquity, × transgress(-ion of) the law, unrighteousness.

                        And here below are many texts of scriptures by Messiah and His apostles that speak against INIQUITY/LAWLESSNESS.

                        http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G458&t=KJV

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well its My Sayings the new covenant changed believer is to keep

                          Not the 10 commandments found in the law of moses for the old wine and so has nothing to do with the Sayings.
                          Millions of chuchies have kept the 10 commandments all have died and from Ignorance
                          Its His sayings being kept those who do keep them as I do shall never see death amen

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That's a joke on you Lucy.

                            Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                            Not the 10 commandments found in the law of moses for the old wine and so has nothing to do with the Sayings.
                            Millions of chuchies have kept the 10 commandments all have died and from Ignorance
                            Its His sayings being kept those who do keep them as I do shall never see death amen
                            Lucy, you surely don't keep His saying nor His commandments either.

                            http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s&page=3&t=KJV

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ignorance kills

                              My sayings bears the promise od my Saviour that I shall never see death
                              He teaches this truth to the redeemed
                              Those who remain in the old covenant are cursed and live as acursed person and proven by dying in their sin
                              If I did not keep His sayings successfully I would live like you.
                              In ignorance and sin

                              You die because of your sin
                              simple fact

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X