For The Scriptural Record.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The Scriptural Record.

It does not bother me so much to be slandered personally, however, when someone slanders and blasphemies the ONLY Holy Name of Yah the Father and Messiah in the scriptural record, that is what is offensive to me, because I truly do love them.

What does blasphemy mean according to the scriptures itself?

βλασφημέω blasphēméō, blas-fay-meh'-o; from G989; to vilify; specially, to speak impiously:—(speak) blaspheme(-er, -mously, -my), defame, rail on, revile, speak evil.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G987&t=KJV

Strong's G989 - blasphēmos 1.speaking evil, slanderous, reproachful, railing, abusive

βλάσφημος blلsphēmos, blas'-fay-mos; from a derivative of G984 and G5345; scurrilious, i.e. calumnious (against men), or (specially) impious (against God):—blasphemer(-mous), railing.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G989&t=KJV

Messiah and the first witnesses the apostles would not be put up with such things from professed believers either.

Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But they that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never for ever forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: Mark 3:28-29.

Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme. 1 Timothy 1:20.

And this was also true of women.

The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. Titus 2:3-5.

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be blasphemed. 2Peter 2:2

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to blaspheme dignities. 2 Peter 2:10.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...7&t=KJV&page=2

And there are more, and it won't be long before she is on this thread blaspheming, and it seems as if Spying is powerless to do anything about it, because the apostles truly would have.

For the scriptural record too.

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to Elohim by Yahshua Messiah....But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 1 Peter 2:5, 9.

an holy priesthood a royal priesthood.

And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, says YAHWEH of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
    Malachi 2:1-3 .

Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. Titus 1:9.

And make no mistake, because I'm truly faithful to Him and His written word Rev.17:14, and His words are like a firey sword in my mouth.

Comment

Working...
    X