Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WILL YOU heed A GOD who deceived and lied? + IS THIS god THE FATHER of Jesus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILL YOU heed A GOD who deceived and lied? + IS THIS god THE FATHER of Jesus?

would you consider the Father of Jesus to be a liar and a deceiver?
    would you worship such a god?
    would you heed his instruction?
    would you APOLOGISE for his lies?
    would you consider what Jesus told us about who IS THE FATHER OF LIES AND THE GREAT DECEIVER?

have you been taught by Yeshua how to BE A FRUIT INSPECTOR AND TO BE ABLE TO JUDGE FROM THE CHARACTER SHOWN?
    would a self confessed liar as a god be believable?
    DO you think YOU ARE IN NEED to have the ''spell'' of religious indoctrination broken over you?
    ARE YOU PART of this maddening religious sheeplike mass?
    Bible: Yahweh Best of Deceivers? – Discover The Truth
    I realise THE FEW find eternal life so what do the rest find?

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    would you consider the Father of Jesus to be a liar and a deceiver?
    would you worship such a god?
    would you heed his instruction?
    would you APOLOGISE for his lies?
    would you consider what Jesus told us about who IS THE FATHER OF LIES AND THE GREAT DECEIVER?

have you been taught by Yeshua how to BE A FRUIT INSPECTOR AND TO BE ABLE TO JUDGE FROM THE CHARACTER SHOWN?
    would a self confessed liar as a god be believable?
    DO you think YOU ARE IN NEED to have the ''spell'' of religious indoctrination broken over you?
    ARE YOU PART of this maddening religious sheeplike mass?

I realise THE FEW find eternal life so what do the rest find?
    Oh did it fly over the internet dumpster again to get it some more filth to feed on.

Comment

For the record - the fact on thin bible pages says

YHWH admits, says: “he deceives people”

Comment

And Lucy, he sends those like you a strong delusion because you have not the love of His truth, and make no mistake, you will be melted down to ashes.

Comment

THREATS are from scared sinners Elijah

PROVE ME WRONG
          YOU WILL HAVE TO TEAR OUT THE PAGES............................... WHERE this YHWH confessed he deceived and lied.
          or
          begin to apologise for his character that bears the same likeness to Jesus description of the devil

Comment

for those saints who love the TRUTH [JESUS] AND HIS FATHER [ABBA]......

THE OT YHWH - claims he deceives and lies

YHWH admits, says: “he deceives people” and even Prophets in the Old Testament speak of Yahweh being a deceiver.
            There are 5 verses IN THE O.T that says YHWH is a deceiver and lied.

do we CALL JESUS A LIAR - when He warned of the devil's nature. '' THE FATHER OF LIES'' and the ''DECEIVER''.

Yahweh Deceives

Jeremiah 4:10 Then I said, “Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats.“
            As you have read according to Prophet Jeremiah Yahweh deceived his people.
            New International Version
            Then I said, “Alas, Sovereign LORD! How completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats!”

New Living Translation
            Then I said, “O Sovereign LORD, the people have been deceived by what you said, for you promised peace for Jerusalem. But the sword is held at their throats!”

English Standard Version
            Then I said, “Ah, Lord GOD, surely you have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘It shall be well with you,’ whereas the sword has reached their very life.”

New American Standard Bible
            Then I said, “Ah, Lord GOD! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.”

WOULD JESUS DECEIVE YOU?

Comment

THE OT YHWH - claims he deceives and lies

YHWH admits, says: “he deceives people” and even Prophets in the Old Testament speak of Yahweh being a deceiver.
              There are 5 verses IN THE O.T that says YHWH is a deceiver and lied.

do we CALL JESUS A LIAR - when He warned of the devil's nature. '' THE FATHER OF LIES'' and the ''DECEIVER''.

As you have read according to Prophet Jeremiah Yahweh deceived his people.
              New International Version
              Then I said, “Alas, Sovereign LORD! How completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats!”

New Living Translation
              Then I said, “O Sovereign LORD, the people have been deceived by what you said, for you promised peace for Jerusalem. But the sword is held at their throats!”

English Standard Version
              Then I said, “Ah, Lord GOD, surely you have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘It shall be well with you,’ whereas the sword has reached their very life.”

New American Standard Bible
              Then I said, “Ah, Lord GOD! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.”

WOULD JESUS DECEIVE YOU?
              Lucy, it was Jeremiah saying this, and you are blaspheming Messiah Rev.13:11, and by this everyone who reads will know that you are a fake.

Comment

The betrayal of trust!!!!!

WOULD JESUS BETRAY YOU?
                yes/no/maybe?

YHWH betrayed the people
                how?
                As you have read Jeremiah the Prophet makes it quite clear that the Lord (Yahweh) had “deceived his people.”
                According to Jeremiah Yahweh promised there will be Peace, when in reality Yahweh deceived them when the sword was at their throats.

Let’s see now what the experts have to say on this verse:
                Milton Crum says,

“God deceived:
                The Babylonians destroyed Jerusalem, but biblical faith pictured what the Babylonians did as God’s doing.
                As the Babylonians approached, God warned, “I am beginning to bring disaster on the city” (Jeremiah 25:29).
                After the disaster, God reflected, “I have watched over them pluck up and break down, to overthrow, destroy evil” (Jeremiah 31:28).
                God inflicted physical suffering, but the disillusionment was more painful.
                God had betrayed their trust by deceiving his people.
                “Ah Lord God, how utterly you have deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘It shall be well with you,’ even while the sword is at the throat!”

would Jesus betray you?
                is HE the author of betrayal?

Comment

WOULD JESUS BETRAY YOU?
                  yes/no/maybe?

YHWH betrayed the people
                  how?
                  As you have read Jeremiah the Prophet makes it quite clear that the Lord (Yahweh) had “deceived his people.”
                  According to Jeremiah Yahweh promised there will be Peace, when in reality Yahweh deceived them when the sword was at their throats.

Let’s see now what the experts have to say on this verse:
                  Milton Crum says,

“God deceived:
                  The Babylonians destroyed Jerusalem, but biblical faith pictured what the Babylonians did as God’s doing.
                  As the Babylonians approached, God warned, “I am beginning to bring disaster on the city” (Jeremiah 25:29).
                  After the disaster, God reflected, “I have watched over them pluck up and break down, to overthrow, destroy evil” (Jeremiah 31:28).
                  God inflicted physical suffering, but the disillusionment was more painful.
                  God had betrayed their trust by deceiving his people.
                  “Ah Lord God, how utterly you have deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘It shall be well with you,’ even while the sword is at the throat!”

would Jesus betray you?
                  is HE the author of betrayal?
                  Yes, Messiah is to His enemies, and He will have them slain before Him as He says so.

Comment

The betrayal of trust!!!!!

hey this is the OT god ye worship............................ a betrayer!!!

Instead of warning the people of Judah, God YWHW beguiles them into believing that all is well.
                    In doing so, Yahweh intentionally dupes the people.

God deceived Prophets to speak things in his name which were actually false (1 Kings 22:20-22; Ez. 14:9).

He chose Israel’s delusions by making their idols answer them (Is. 66: 3,4).

Jeremiah feared God had deceived him (Jer. 20:7)- showing he knew such a thing was possible.

Dt. 13:1-3 warns Israel not to believe prophets whose prophecies came true although they taught false doctrines, because they may have been raised up to test their obedience.
                    God deceived Israel by telling them about the peace which would come on Jerusalem in the future kingdom;
                    they didn’t consider the other prophecies which were given at the same time concerning their imminent judgement, and therefore they thought God was pleased with them and was about to establish the Messianic kingdom; when actually the very opposite was about to happen (Jer.4:10).”

trust is a must

JESUS WHOLE NATURE AND MINISTRY IS ONE OF TRUST - IN HIS FATHER [ABBA] AS HE TRUSTED HIS OWN FATHER WITH HIS SPIRIT AND LIFE

Comment

The Jezebel buzzard flies to her internet dumpster to feed her mind on more filth, and it's no wonder all she speaks is filth.

Comment

The deception grows

One may wonder what sort of God YHWH would do this, deceiving people?
                        It is quite clear from what Jeremiah said and what the commentators have written is that Yahweh indeed is the best of deceivers.
                        Another thing to note is even if they followed false Prophets, it still comes back on Yahweh as HE admits that he is the one who deceives
                        (Ezekiel 14:9-11: 9).

Yahweh Deceives

Jeremiah 20:7 is another verse Jeremiah opens his mouth again and says that Yahweh has deceived him.

Jeremiah 20:7 You deceived me, LORD, and I was deceived; you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me.
                        Jeremiah one of the greatest Prophets in the Old Testament saying that God deceived him and overpowered him.

WOULD JESUS DO THIS ACT ON YOU?

Comment

You have to ask '

WOULD JESUS DECEIVE YOU as a saint under HIS ministry?
                          did JESUS reveal ABBA father as a deceiver and a liar?

speak up!!!!
                          will you defend deception and lies?

was jesus a bully?
                          Yahweh is less than honourable.
                          One gets the impression that Yahweh is, on occasion, an unprincipled bully who will coerce, manipulate and exploit in order to have Yahweh’s own way.

it is rather interesting to view the statement that ''that JESUS CAME IN GRACE AND TRUTH''
                          WE NOW SEE THE OT GOD YHWH CAME IN DECEPTION AND LIES and not one person can say this is not so = the facts are clear and show the character flaw of lord god YHWH

JESUS himself was betrayed with a kiss!!!

Comment

trust is a must - for our trust develops OUR FAITH IN HIM.

CAN WE TRUST JESUS?
                            is the lord god YHWH a deceiver? - yes

did he YHWH - trick and seduce the prophets.

Jeremiah 20:7-18…
                            In this passage the prophet accuses God of being unreliable and deceptive.
                            With raw emotion and astonishing boldness, Jeremiah holds YHWH responsible for his abuse.
                            In anguish and anger, he accuses God of betraying, enticing, seducing, and overpowering him:

O LORD, you enticed me and I was enticed: you have overpowered me, and you have prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all day long; everyone mocks me
                            (20:7)

Question the reliability of YHWH
                            because The verb ‘overpower’ in The Hebrew word is translated as ‘deceive,’ ‘entice’ or ‘seduce' and generally means to ‘trick,’ ‘deceive,’ or seduce.’
                            With this language Jeremiah 20:7 conveys the idea of being duped.

WHO ''SEDUCED, TRICKED, DECEIVED'' eve in eden?
                            hands up scholars

Comment

WOULD YOU BE betrayed by Jesus............................... yes/no/maybe?

hmmmm.
                              TO HAVE DIVINE FAITH AND WALK IN HIS PRESENCE, A SAINT HAS TO TRUST IN THEIR SAVIOUR

HOW ABOUT lord YHWH
                              you want to trust him?

Yahweh Deceives

If one reads Jeremiah 23:39 nobody would see anything wrong with the verse.
                              One would not even look over it again and just skip over the next verse.
                              But if we read what is written in the Hebrew language and the word that is used, you would be shocked how the Bible translations all cover up the actual meaning for the passage.
                              All Bible translations for Jeremiah 23:39 have this:

King James 2000 Bible Jeremiah 23:39
                              Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget (Nasha) you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:
                              The Hebrew word ‘Nasha’ has the following meanings:
                              •1) to beguile, deceive
                              •A)(Niphal) to be beguiled
                              •B)(Hiphil) to beguile, deceive
                              •C)(Qal) utterly (infinitive)

THE COVER UP!!!!!

As you have read the word ‘Nasha’ means deceive, beguile and so forth.
                              But when we read English Bible translations for Jer. 23:39 all of them use the word ‘forget?’

Why don’t they give the true meaning, why do they have distort the verse and lie to people?
                              It’s clear from all the above references that Yahweh admits that he deceives people.

WHEN THE ''''COVER UP''' IS UNVEILED the verse READS LIKE THIS
                              Jeremiah 23:39
                              Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly DECEIVE (Nasha) you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence.

Comment

Working...
                              X