Name:	14333093_10208609069638904_8986462473138718098_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	60444

when you produced the very opposite of what was your assignment

did you come as a virus or a healer

Agent Smith
    From the Matrix Trilogy saying

I'd like to share a revelation I had during my time here.
    It came to me when I tried to classify your species.
    I realized that you're not actually mammals.

Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not.
    You move to an area and you multiply until every natural resource is consumed.
    therefore
    The only way you can survive is to spread to another area.
    There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern.
    do you know what it is?
    A virus.
    Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.
    You are a plague

I hope this helps you to see how the bible has been edited for the purpose of brainwashing/control.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      Agent Smith
      From the Matrix Trilogy saying

I'd like to share a revelation I had during my time here.
      It came to me when I tried to classify your species.
      I realized that you're not actually mammals.

Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not.
      You move to an area and you multiply until every natural resource is consumed.
      therefore
      The only way you can survive is to spread to another area.
      There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern.
      o you know what it is?
      A virus.
      Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.
      You are a plague

I hope this article helps you to see how the bible has been edited for the purpose of brainwashing/control.
      Yea, typical of you Lucy, you get your lying gospel from your father the devil's satanic hollyweird/witches staff worldly movies.

Comment

most people chose to be a VIRUS

their DIS-ease spreads down though each generation, till they become as beasts of the field and without natural affection

why so?

“Liberty means responsibility.
        That is why most men dread it.”

Comment

i think most every nation has its people as a virus

their DIS-ease spreads down though each generation, till they become as beasts of the field and without natural affection

why so?

“Liberty means responsibility.
          That is why most men dread it.”
          the war continues of............
          the loveless families
          the strife and hatreds
          the divorces and infighting
          their own self righteousness is their own death warrant
          their mental unsoundness is suicide, as they drop like flies into their graves.
          like mad beasts and lemmings, they run and embrace death as their friend,.

the captive
          the lost

remain in their mindless madness as beasts of the field.................. the religious being the worst of all

Comment

the war continues of............
            the loveless families
            the strife and hatreds
            the divorces and infighting
            their own self righteousness is their own death warrant
            their mental unsoundness is suicide, as they drop like flies into their graves.
            like mad beasts and lemmings, they run and embrace death as their friend,.

the captive
            the lost

remain in their mindless madness as beasts of the field.................. the religious being the worst of all
            Yea Lucy, your Rome and the devil's virus, and you allow them to trade your birth certificate and name for cash to fund their wars, so your as guilty as they are.Rev.18

Comment

and the madness continues

human madness

is it inherited = yes
              is it catching = yes
              is it indoctrination = yes
              is it mind-control = yes
              is it CULT-ure =yes

all of the above

love joy peace holiness and true fellowship cease when divisions occur.
              the word of the hour is.................................................................................................. ......... RECONCILIATION

WHY do you tell me how to think, when you fail the reconcile tests?
              your personal CULT reproduces your own personal madness.,

if you were not mad, you would not live the life you do....................as BATTERIES FOR evil

Comment

human madness

is it inherited = yes
                is it catching = yes
                is it indoctrination = yes
                is it mind-control = yes
                is it CULT-ure =yes

all of the above

love joy peace holiness and true fellowship cease when divisions occur.
                the word of the hour is.................................................................................................. ......... RECONCILIATION

WHY do you tell me how to think, when you fail the reconcile tests?
                your personal CULT reproduces your own personal madness.,

if you were not mad, you would not live the life you do....................as BATTERIES FOR evil
                And if you were a true woman, you would not be speaking the devil's dung out of your mouth, and you think that your not mad, the devil has you and gone, and your always sucking his snake.

Comment

Batteries for evil

a madness of the un-regenerated soul.
                  praising and loving a virus called ''their gods'' that harm kill thieve and destroy - lovers of worldly religions and doing evil in their self righteous madness.
                  why not visit the real world of your OT god YHWH and ALLAH= same law same god = -aka-=2 horses with 1 rider
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	CRUEL-HALAL.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	59753

JESUS SAID ONLY A FEW find His eternal life aka= of joy holiness peace mercy and kindness to all, what do the rest find

Comment

a madness of the un-regenerated soul.
                    praising and loving a virus called ''their gods'' that harm kill thieve and destroy - lovers of worldly religions and doing evil in their self righteous madness.
                    why not visit the real world of your OT god YHWH and ALLAH= same law same god = -aka-=2 horses with 1 rider
                    [ATTACH]430[/ATTACH]

JESUS SAID ONLY A FEW find His eternal life aka= of joy holiness peace mercy and kindness to all, what do the rest find
                    Messiah, His apostles, and the scriptures only acknowledges YHWH as the true Father and Elohim, and the other "god" and "father" is the devil, so everyone knows whom is your god and father John 8:44.

Comment

Working...
                    X